JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 1
JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 2

Erin · Married on 09/12/2015

Simply AMAZING!!!! Was such a joy to work with. Kept my entire wedding/reception on time. They were very flexible and eased all of my worry and stress!!! I would highly recommend using them for any event, and plan on using them in the future!!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Brooke · Married on 08/29/2015

They were amazing! He made our wedding a blast and all of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Got people up and dancing and kept it that way.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Marcela · Married on 08/22/2015

AMAZING!!! Guarantee they are the best DJ company around! Jeremiah is such a fun spirited person and knows how to party! He took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we really wanted. I had a wide range of music to be played, latino music being one of them and he did a great job finding all my request and playing them. My dance floor was packed the entire night. We had so many friends tell us that he was the best DJ. Several friends want to book him for their wedding! The DJ is such an important decision and is one of the key components to having an amazing reception. This guy will not disappoint. If he is available you must book him!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/24/2015

We were so happy with Jeremiah and JF Productions. Our ceremony and reception were at the same location and they took care of everything from having background music playing while guests were arriving, to all the ceremony music, dinner music and of course the dance. It was so nice not having to get all that music myself for the ceremony. We met with Jeremiah a couple weeks before the wedding to go over everything and he had great suggestions for pre- ceremony music and how to blend different types of music for the dance. I was giving him last minute songs to add the day before the wedding and he was great. Our guests all had an amazing time and were begging him to keep playing at the end of the night. The dance floor was always full and we had a smaller wedding (80 people). He did a great job mixing things up. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/12/2015

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

now THAT was a power packed small but mighty party! We LOVED all the different styles of music too! What a FANTASTIC group. Thanks for having us out!

Erin · Married on 07/12/2015

JF Productions was perfect for our wedding. We took our time finding our do and Jeremiah stook out to us. We skyped with him in order to meet due to our crazy schedules at the time and he was very friendly even over skype. Jeremiah has a big personality and will listen to your desires for what you want for the big day. We wanted to have a good time but also have some slow country music and Jeremiah was able to provide just that for us. Did I mention that they also hooked up astound system for our ceremony as well? They arrived with plenty of time to set up and were prepared for the whole day. Jeremiah is a wonderful do, he interacts with the crowd and really tries to get the crowd on the feet. He was able to guests on their feet in 95 degree weather in a non air conditioned barn, he's just that talented! I would highly recommend JF productions to any soon to be bride.

Sent on 09/24/2015

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

That was awesome! Thanks Erin! Wonderful night!

Randi · Married on 05/15/2015

Absolutely wonderful DJ! Very professional and easy to work with. Did a great job at our wedding!!!! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for the perfect DJ for their event!!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Mitch · Married on 05/09/2015

JF Productions is a 5 STAR production. We were fortunate to have wonderful vendors for our wedding, but Jeremiah and his brother were one of the ones we remember the most. From the very start of finding a DJ, Jeremiah was very responsive to all of our questions and concerns. He was one of those vendors we didn't have to worry about. His professionalism, while still being personable was something we didn't find in other vendors we looked at. He truly has a passion for this. Both him and his brother were able to roll with the punches during the big day. We encountered a few last minutes changes, especially in the department of enough physical room for JF Productions. They made it work and even went above and beyond syncing up lights to the music to really make an impression. Jeremiah was a great DJ, but an even better Emcee. It was very important for us to have a DJ that moved the night along, as you will find you will be too busy that night. The night could not have gone any better and JF Productions played a huge part in that. We still get comments on how great our DJ was that night. We highly recommend Jeremiah to anyone looking for a wonderful DJ/Emcee!

Emma and Mitch

Sent on 08/02/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2015

Jeremiah from JF Productions was amazing!! We received SO MANY compliments on their services. They were able to read the crowd and make everyone very comfortable to get on the dance floor. They make us feel like we were the priority and they wanted everything to be perfect! They made our special day even better. If we ever have another special event that requires a DJ, we would definitely use JF Productions again!

Sent on 05/09/2015

Katie · Married on 01/10/2015

After wedding wouldn't stop taking about how wonderful everything was, including the dj. I'm sure they will be booked for future events, and they did a wonderful job, couldn't have gone any better!

Sent on 02/03/2015

Katarina · Married on 12/28/2014

Jeremiah was great! We knew he was going to be great after we met him in August and he made the evening wonderful. I highly recommend JF Productions!!!

Sent on 02/03/2015

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Thanks so much for the review!

Janice · Married on 11/29/2014

He did an awesome job! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2014

Jeremiah was the best DJ we could ask for for our wedding! He accommodated all of our guests music requests, and even played heavy metal (which I was not expecting, but it was what the groom and his groomsmen requested because they would listen to in college together). Jeremiah really kept the party going, and all of our guests still talk about what a great time they had at the wedding. Not only that, but the uplighting was beautiful and really added to the mood of the evening.

Sent on 12/31/2014

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

I really Appreciate the nice review!

Thank you for doing such an AMAZING job! Everyone had a GREAT time…And a big thanks goes out to you! You are in my contacts for any future parties I may be hosting!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Thanks for the review!

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2014

Jeremiah did an amazing job of engaging the guests and keeping the party going! He was very easy to work with and organized.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Tom · Married on 08/30/2014

I can't say enough good things about Jeremiah and his team. When looking for a DJ for our wedding, I was most interested in finding someone who would be a good emcee for the night and my wife was keen to make sure her list of songs were played and to get someone who could understand her taste in music. We got both and then some! Since we live in Seattle we first met with Jeremiah via Skype and had a terrific meeting. He was the most responsive of any of our vendors, getting back to us the same day anytime we emailed, even several months ahead of our wedding. The day of the wedding, not only did he set up and have everything ready to go when we arrived, he brought and set up extra lights than planned that made the space even more spectacular. He read the crowd so well every song seemed to be placed just at the right time so we had a packed floor all night long. When we got to about the time we thought the party would coming to a close he asked if we'd like him to keep playing and we did decide to keep things going for another 2 hrs. As he promised, he wasn't one to always be on the mic but by the end of the night it felt like he was enjoying himself as much as we all were.

Sent on 09/14/2014

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

I really enjoyed this review! Thanks So much Tom!

My wife and I were looking all over for a good DJ for our wedding. Lucky for us a relative had seen and heard of JF Productions from some friends and sent us some emails with music samples and a little 'about me' section to us to check out. After going back and forth trying to decide who would give us the best bang for the buck, we made the choice to give them a shot. All I can say is they certainly delivered! We had contacted them almost a year in advance and had no problem getting responses back promptly every time we emailed them. Even when there were many changes to be made (adding live music, adjusting songs for special dances, etc) JF Productions made sure that my wife's and my requests were all met in a courteous and professional manner.

The day of the wedding was no different. These guys showed up hours in advance (on top of traveling all the way to Edgerton, KS) to set up for the wedding and I heard nothing but great things from anyone who encountered them. Honestly, I don't think you could find a better, nicer, and more enjoyable crew to work with. Heck, Jeremiah even hugged my wife and I at the end and wished us the best with all the sincerity and genuineness anyone could hope for.

As far as the music goes, these guys kept the dance floor packed the entire night too! It helps to have guests that love to dance, but even so I think the music they played could have coerced anyone out there. Heck, even the slow songs had nearly a full house! The mixing was excellent with no lulls in the music at all nor any 'dead' space between songs that you might expect at a middle school dance. Absolutely not. These guys were completely into it and genuinely glad to be there to make it a great event for everyone.

Overall, these guys were everything I could have asked for in a DJ. Best bang for the buck for sure, and simply just great people to work with. I'll definitely be recommending them in the future.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Thanks so much!

Lanie · Married on 07/05/2014

Jeremiah was an amazing dj! Everyone had a great time and was dancing like crazy. He was also very friendly and helpful getting everything ready. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/28/2014

I don't even know how to begin describing how amazing our experience with JF Productions was! He set the tone of professionalism and friendliness from the second we arrived at our wedding reception. We are young and haven't been to very many weddings, so we were unsure of how the order of things were supposed to go. He put us at ease by laying out the order of events such as first dance, cake cutting, garter toss, etc. He plays music that everyone wants to dance to. My 5 year old cousin never left the dance floor and even my grandmas danced for a while! All of our guests after the wedding raved about how impressed they were with our DJ. We had such a great time! We were incredibly pleased with his services and would absolutely recommend JF Productions to anyone for any event!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Bradley · Married on 06/21/2014

Jeremiah provided my wife and I a great experience for our wedding reception. I was extremely pleased by their professionalism, politeness, lighting, sound quality and song selection. He even brought my wife and I drinks during the dinner service. He works with the photographer to be sure that lighting is perfect. Everyone I have talked to says that our wedding was one of the most fun they have ever been to, and JF Productions had a huge role in making that happen. The value for their service is unbeatable. Book now before your date is taken!!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Melanie · Married on 05/31/2014

Wow! My husband and I could not stop talking about JF Productions in the days following our wedding! They put so much fun and energy into our reception and many guests remarked that it was the "most fun" reception they had ever attended. JF Productions provided a great variety of music, incorporated the songs we really wanted and knew exactly which songs to play to keep the energy going and keep all of the guests entertained and happy. They really cared about making our day special. I cannot recommend them enough! They will put your reception over the top!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Maureen · Married on 05/31/2014

Jeremiah added energy from the first moment he had the mike and sound set up. He chose music that people wanted to dance to, and the dance floor was full during the entire reception. He made the party so much fun.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Brett and Angela · Married on 05/30/2014

If you are still looking for a dj for your event you can stop now!!! JF Productions is by far the best dj service in the area. They did our ceremony (outdoor) and reception. So many people commented that it was the best sound quality they have ever heard for an outdoor ceremony. Jeremiah is so kind and he made sure everything went smoothly. We couldn't have been more happy with the flow of events. And.... it is absolutely true that he is not just a dj....he is an entertainer. All of our guests had so much fun. I highly recommend JF Productions for any event.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Melody · Married on 05/18/2014

JF Productions did a wonderful job of DJing our wedding. The venue had some odd ideas about timing and the order of events, but Jeremiah smoothly and swiftly coordinated everything in a very smart way without stepping on any toes. He is truly a priceless asset to any bride, taking care of the big picture and doing so much more than just playing music. He is also a pleasure to work with both before and after the event with all the planning and a lovely follow up. Do yourself a favor and hire this man.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Great all around. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Angela · Married on 05/10/2014

Jeremiah and his brother were super friendly and professional and they were very patient with me changing my mind about songs and such. They are funny and very personable. I would be more than happy to recommend them for any event:)

Sent on 07/29/2014