JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

223 | Topeka, KS

223 Reviews for JF Productions KCDJ.PRO

Tim · event on: 07/01/2017

Jeremiah was the DJ for a large civic event- Independence Day Celebration on June 30 at Bernard Park in Lansing. His sound system and guys that he is connected to for sound are great and flexible- it sounded good for an entire field. Also, the fireworks music program cut out three songs in- he ably stepped in and filled music to the show- nobody even knew. He knows how to talk to crowds and keep things rolling, and to get people pumped up. You will not get a better professional who is so flexible.

Sarah · event on: 06/16/2017

perfect DJ for our vow renewall. he made things run super smooth and fun from the ceremony to the party! thanks Jeremiah for helping make this day one i will remember forever!!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/15/2017

Such a fun and interactive dj!!

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Having JF Productions as our DJ brought the reception to a whole new level! This DJ is a class act, and has a ton of experience, which he used to help us have a smoother ceremony and reception when it came to the music. He brought the knowledge that we hadn't even thought about needing when it came to the order in which things should occur, the entrance into the reception, etc.. He was interactive, engaging, and responsive throughout the whole event, and the lights, sound system and skills he brought to our reception made the reception so much fun!

Not only did he help with our reception, but we also organized for him to do the music for our ceremony, which was outdoors. He was extremely responsive and flexible, and ensured that we had all of the necessary things to make it a wonderful ceremony that everyone could hear and enjoy. I would HIGHLY recommend JF Productions for anyone looking for a DJ for their event!

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

Jeremiah was recommended to us both by a friend and by our venue and we are so glad we booked him! He is so much fun to work with and so professional. He truly makes you feel like you are his most important client.

We Skyped a couple of time with Jeremiah, first to meet him, and then a couple weeks before our wedding to over the final details. He also sent a worksheet for us to fill out for all of our songs so that we didn't forget anything. Jeremiah really listened to our preferences, and we trusted him completely to go with the vibe of the room and also to not play any of our "do not play" songs!

When Jeremiah arrived at the venue he came up to the bridal suite to give us hugs, which I really appreciated. We didn't stress once with having Jeremiah as our DJ and I would 100% recommend him to future couples!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Suzanna · Married on 12/10/2016

Jeremiah did an amazing job for our wedding!!! It was a very easy process to go through and we had no worries. We booked him almost a year in advance and actually didn't even meet him until a month or so before the wedding. We ended up talking for well over an hour and we knew then we made the correct choice. The day of the wedding was hectic and but he didn't let it phase him and even helped our live ceremony musicians who were having some issues a few minutes before the ceremony. He did everything he said he was going to and then some. The music he picked based on our direction was spot on and he made the evening about us and our guests. We are big Red Dirt music fans which can be hard to DJ around, but he succeeded. He was very professional and did a fantastic job. We definitely recommend the laser show too. We were very hesitant at first, but we are happy we went with it! We would recommend Jeremiah for any events and especially weddings.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

Jeremiah was absolutely amazing. To get a feel of the type of music we liked, he had us fill out a form several months before the wedding and the day of the wedding, everybody had a blast! The guests at my wedding danced the entire night and I want to thank Jeremiah for making it so memorable!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Thank you Nicole!

Keely · Married on 09/09/2016

Jeremiah was amazing!!! We were both out of state so we weren't able to meet us till the actual reception. He met us before we were introduced as a couple and talked through what the plan for the ceremony was. He was extremely friendly and upbeat. He was great at playing the right music to keep everyone on the dance. I pretty much spent the whole reception on the dance floor as the bride because I couldn't walk away. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! He helped make our special day even more perfect!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

Let me just say...Jeremiah was amazing! We actually met him for the first time at our reception, but worked with him heavily through email since we were out of state. He was always reassuring and very professional. He did both DJ services as well as the uplighting for our event. He greeted us with a drink when we got to the reception (before introducing the bridal party and new couple). He was very calm and knew exactly what he was doing. He had a very fun personality and made sure to change up the music style if we had less people on the dance floor, which brought them right back out. He even got out and helped with group dances (which were very popular at our wedding). Can't say enough nice things about him and his business! I would definitely use him again!! Thanks again for making our event that much more perfect!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Brandon · Married on 08/27/2016

Jeremiah came out and did are wedding and I can't even say how great he was. He was very professional and fun. Arrived to the reception early to make sure everything was running smoothly. Got with us and the photographer and helped coordinate our wedding. He made sure everybody had a great time and we didn't have to worry about anything. I wouldn't recommend any other DJ to go to. Jeremiah is definitely the BEST and you can't go wrong with him. Thanks again Jeremiah!

Sent on 08/28/2016
  • User7117426 · event on: 08/19/2016

Jeremiah was amazing. I actually was so impressed with his song selections when I met him 2 years ago at a wedding, that I took his card and told him I'd be in touch in about 2 years. Sure enough, that happened. Out of all the weddings and parties I've attended for as long as I can remember, this guy was hands down the best DJ. I can't tell you how many people said, "the DJ was off the charts!" He was personable enough that when he spoke, what he said was meaningful - yet didn't speak so much on the microphone that it took away from the birthday party. What he said was well timed and really good. And his music selection was spot on. There weren't any songs that I wanted to end. He had the entire party dancing the whole time. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Victoria · Married on 08/06/2016

I can't say enough good things about Jeremiah and the quality of service he provided. Here's my honest review: I dragged my husband to half a dozen DJ interviews with me and we knew right away that Jeremiah would get the job done. He knew my venue, could read the crowd, he answered ALL my questions and gave me peace of mind. I admit that I over prepared (that's my personality) and I really shouldn't have with him. Of all the things during the night, I never had to worry about him, he kept everything on track and was true to his promise. And let's be honest, when you are planning your wedding, you want someone you're comfortable with, who can read the crowd, won't be over-the-top, someone who gets back to you, responses to your emails and a DJ you don't have to babysit. That's him, all in one package. Worth every penny. Thank you Jeremiah!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jennah · Married on 07/09/2016

We picked our wedding date based on the availability of JF Productions because we knew he would make our reception the ultimate party and he DID! He takes care of the flow of the entrance, dinner, toasts, cake, bouquet/garter toss, and then makes sure your guests are having a blast until closing time. He made sure to collaborate with the photographer and videographer and the night proceeded flawlessly. We never worried about telling him what music to play because he is a professional who knows how to get people on the dance floor. He also made our last dance of the night unforgettable with all our family and friends gathered around us singing. We can't thank Jeremiah enough for making our wedding reception the best time of our life!

Sent on 07/19/2016

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Thanks Jennah! We really love to help our customers have the time of their life! Ya'll did an amazing job with having so many guests! What an incredible bunch of folks and families. Thanks for letting us be a part of it all!

Gabe · Married on 06/25/2016

My wife and I cannot begin to thank Jeremiah enough for all of his hard work at our wedding. As a wedding DJ myself, I was very particular about what I wanted for our reception. After a short phone call with Jeremiah, I was reassured that he knew exactly what he was doing and had the experience to show for it. Not only is he a very personable, hard working entertainer, but he is extremely professional and flexible when it comes to making your evening an enjoyable one. All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about him and the evening as well. Thanks to Jeremiah, our wedding reception went on without a hitch and everybody had a very memorable time!

Sent on 07/23/2016

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

What an awesome wedding! So happy you liked my style. Super fun to work for a fellow DJ! Good luck in all you do and I wish you both nothing but the best in life!

Just wanted to say thanks to Jeremiah. He killed it at our wedding. Showed up and nailed all the timings for the wedding perfectly. Very friendly and approachable and played awesome music during the reception. Awesome job and me and my new wife were very pleased. Thanks again.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2015

Jeremiah and his brother Adam were amazing!! When I started planning my wedding I knew who to contact first, we hired them for our wedding reception and they did awesome. They played the music everyone wanted to hear, got everyone out on the dance floor and actually worked as coordinators for each stage of the reception. These guys honestly turn your party into a "party". I will use them for every future event we have and would recommend them to everyone. They are affordable, good people that you can rely on.

Sent on 10/08/2015

Ben · Married on 09/19/2015

We worked with Jeremiah at JF productions for our wedding, and it was a fantastic decision. Jeremiah and I discussed the themes and ideas for the wedding a few months before the event which helped us understand how the reception would operate, he found great ways to incorporate our ideas into the reception setting which we had not considered. During the week before the wedding, while we were under pressure with preparations, Jeremiah put together CDs for us to play at the ceremony and other events, even though we had only hired him for the reception. He found all the music we wanted, and we did not have to worry about a single thing. He's a fantastic guy, everyone at our wedding commented on what a great DJ he was and the experience that JF Productions offered - and some even asked if we could take the show back to the hotel after the reception finished... I don't think there is a better accolade than that! Superb guy to work with, great value and cannot recommend highly enough. If you're having a wedding in KC, JF Productions is the way to go.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Erin · Married on 09/12/2015

Simply AMAZING!!!! Was such a joy to work with. Kept my entire wedding/reception on time. They were very flexible and eased all of my worry and stress!!! I would highly recommend using them for any event, and plan on using them in the future!!!!!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Brooke · Married on 08/29/2015

They were amazing! He made our wedding a blast and all of our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Got people up and dancing and kept it that way.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Marcela · Married on 08/22/2015

AMAZING!!! Guarantee they are the best DJ company around! Jeremiah is such a fun spirited person and knows how to party! He took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we really wanted. I had a wide range of music to be played, latino music being one of them and he did a great job finding all my request and playing them. My dance floor was packed the entire night. We had so many friends tell us that he was the best DJ. Several friends want to book him for their wedding! The DJ is such an important decision and is one of the key components to having an amazing reception. This guy will not disappoint. If he is available you must book him!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Michelle · Married on 07/24/2015

We were so happy with Jeremiah and JF Productions. Our ceremony and reception were at the same location and they took care of everything from having background music playing while guests were arriving, to all the ceremony music, dinner music and of course the dance. It was so nice not having to get all that music myself for the ceremony. We met with Jeremiah a couple weeks before the wedding to go over everything and he had great suggestions for pre- ceremony music and how to blend different types of music for the dance. I was giving him last minute songs to add the day before the wedding and he was great. Our guests all had an amazing time and were begging him to keep playing at the end of the night. The dance floor was always full and we had a smaller wedding (80 people). He did a great job mixing things up. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/12/2015

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

now THAT was a power packed small but mighty party! We LOVED all the different styles of music too! What a FANTASTIC group. Thanks for having us out!

Erin · Married on 07/12/2015

JF Productions was perfect for our wedding. We took our time finding our do and Jeremiah stook out to us. We skyped with him in order to meet due to our crazy schedules at the time and he was very friendly even over skype. Jeremiah has a big personality and will listen to your desires for what you want for the big day. We wanted to have a good time but also have some slow country music and Jeremiah was able to provide just that for us. Did I mention that they also hooked up astound system for our ceremony as well? They arrived with plenty of time to set up and were prepared for the whole day. Jeremiah is a wonderful do, he interacts with the crowd and really tries to get the crowd on the feet. He was able to guests on their feet in 95 degree weather in a non air conditioned barn, he's just that talented! I would highly recommend JF productions to any soon to be bride.

Sent on 09/24/2015

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

That was awesome! Thanks Erin! Wonderful night!

Randi · Married on 05/15/2015

Absolutely wonderful DJ! Very professional and easy to work with. Did a great job at our wedding!!!! Would definitely recommend for anyone looking for the perfect DJ for their event!!!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Mitch · Married on 05/09/2015

JF Productions is a 5 STAR production. We were fortunate to have wonderful vendors for our wedding, but Jeremiah and his brother were one of the ones we remember the most. From the very start of finding a DJ, Jeremiah was very responsive to all of our questions and concerns. He was one of those vendors we didn't have to worry about. His professionalism, while still being personable was something we didn't find in other vendors we looked at. He truly has a passion for this. Both him and his brother were able to roll with the punches during the big day. We encountered a few last minutes changes, especially in the department of enough physical room for JF Productions. They made it work and even went above and beyond syncing up lights to the music to really make an impression. Jeremiah was a great DJ, but an even better Emcee. It was very important for us to have a DJ that moved the night along, as you will find you will be too busy that night. The night could not have gone any better and JF Productions played a huge part in that. We still get comments on how great our DJ was that night. We highly recommend Jeremiah to anyone looking for a wonderful DJ/Emcee!

Emma and Mitch

Sent on 08/02/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2015

Jeremiah from JF Productions was amazing!! We received SO MANY compliments on their services. They were able to read the crowd and make everyone very comfortable to get on the dance floor. They make us feel like we were the priority and they wanted everything to be perfect! They made our special day even better. If we ever have another special event that requires a DJ, we would definitely use JF Productions again!

Sent on 05/09/2015