211 Reviews for JF Productions KCDJ.PRO

Liability Insurance (2)
Projector (2)
Flat Screen (1)
193 JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

I had Jeremiah with JF Productions for my wedding this past Saturday and let me tell you... best decision ever!! Jeremiah is such a fun person to work with. He assured me numerous times through email communication and the day of the wedding that my wedding was going to be perfect and it was! He was there for me and made sure I knew that and felt that. He treats his clients as if they've been friends for many years. He brings so much energy to the event and gets out with everyone to do the line dances. I have attended a couple of events he has done and was so happy he was able to be a part of my wedding and reception. Thank you so much Jeremiah!! We will definitely use you again and will tell everyone we know to use you!

Photo for JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Review - Add a comment...
Photo for JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Melissa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List

Jeremiah did an amazing job! The whole reception went perfectly smooth thanks to him. We danced all night. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

JF Productions is the best!! The lights, the music, Jeremiah is SO great!!! He gets everyone up and dancing and really makes the whole night run so smooth!

Profile Picture Shelby, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Professional service. Contacted late, able to provide everything required, and create a playlist with minimal time to prepare. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for DJ support to any function.

Profile Picture Randy, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

5/5, 10/10, Jeremiah is worth EVERY penny.
He was responsive, prompt, amazing at communicating timeline & such, and he made our wedding reception a BLAST!!! Thank you SO much for everything you did!!! Our guests LOVED the songs he played, he kept the energy up to an ELEVEN!
Nothing but wonderful things to be said about JF Productions.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Jeremiah Nichol for any party that you would need a DJ. His energy level brings so much to the atmosphere. He keeps things moving and fun. He will also help with any needs on the order of things for your wedding. He helped us out there alot! We actually chose the date for the wedding on his availability.

Profile Picture Connie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremiah was the best DJ! He was very easy to work with and did an unbelievable job at our wedding. He keep everyone dancing. His prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants the best DJ in the Kansas City area.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremiah was awesome! He played music that we wanted and helped coordinate everything with everyone that was involved in the wedding. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone for any occasion! He made me and my wife’s day memorable. He even came down on the dance floor and joined in on the dancing.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We planned our wedding from out of state, which can be extremely stressful! However, Jeremiah made it very easy. He was willing to Skype with us to plan from afar. He helped our venue staff set everything up. He had answered all of our many questions along the way. I did not have to stress about a thing, and everyone had a lot of fun!

Profile Picture Kyla, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best DJ around, knows how to keep a wedding reception going and fun for all ages. Definitely helped make our night one to remember.

Profile Picture Kim, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had been to several events that Jeremiah had DJed for and knew he was the only one we wanted at our wedding reception! His energy is contagious and he does an excellent job of reading the crowd and playing just the right music at the right time to keep the party moving. Very organized and great to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Such a fun and interactive dj!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Having JF Productions as our DJ brought the reception to a whole new level! This DJ is a class act, and has a ton of experience, which he used to help us have a smoother ceremony and reception when it came to the music. He brought the knowledge that we hadn't even thought about needing when it came to the order in which things should occur, the entrance into the reception, etc.. He was interactive, engaging, and responsive throughout the whole event, and the lights, sound system and skills he brought to our reception made the reception so much fun!

Not only did he help with our reception, but we also organized for him to do the music for our ceremony, which was outdoors. He was extremely responsive and flexible, and ensured that we had all of the necessary things to make it a wonderful ceremony that everyone could hear and enjoy. I would HIGHLY recommend JF Productions for anyone looking for a DJ for their event!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremiah was recommended to us both by a friend and by our venue and we are so glad we booked him! He is so much fun to work with and so professional. He truly makes you feel like you are his most important client.

We Skyped a couple of time with Jeremiah, first to meet him, and then a couple weeks before our wedding to over the final details. He also sent a worksheet for us to fill out for all of our songs so that we didn't forget anything. Jeremiah really listened to our preferences, and we trusted him completely to go with the vibe of the room and also to not play any of our "do not play" songs!

When Jeremiah arrived at the venue he came up to the bridal suite to give us hugs, which I really appreciated. We didn't stress once with having Jeremiah as our DJ and I would 100% recommend him to future couples!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Jeremiah was absolutely amazing. To get a feel of the type of music we liked, he had us fill out a form several months before the wedding and the day of the wedding, everybody had a blast! The guests at my wedding danced the entire night and I want to thank Jeremiah for making it so memorable!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremiah was amazing!!! We were both out of state so we weren't able to meet us till the actual reception. He met us before we were introduced as a couple and talked through what the plan for the ceremony was. He was extremely friendly and upbeat. He was great at playing the right music to keep everyone on the dance. I pretty much spent the whole reception on the dance floor as the bride because I couldn't walk away. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! He helped make our special day even more perfect!!

Profile Picture Keely, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Let me just say...Jeremiah was amazing! We actually met him for the first time at our reception, but worked with him heavily through email since we were out of state. He was always reassuring and very professional. He did both DJ services as well as the uplighting for our event. He greeted us with a drink when we got to the reception (before introducing the bridal party and new couple). He was very calm and knew exactly what he was doing. He had a very fun personality and made sure to change up the music style if we had less people on the dance floor, which brought them right back out. He even got out and helped with group dances (which were very popular at our wedding). Can't say enough nice things about him and his business! I would definitely use him again!! Thanks again for making our event that much more perfect!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/3/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jeremiah came out and did are wedding and I can't even say how great he was. He was very professional and fun. Arrived to the reception early to make sure everything was running smoothly. Got with us and the photographer and helped coordinate our wedding. He made sure everybody had a great time and we didn't have to worry about anything. I wouldn't recommend any other DJ to go to. Jeremiah is definitely the BEST and you can't go wrong with him. Thanks again Jeremiah!

Profile Picture Brandon, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough good things about Jeremiah and the quality of service he provided. Here's my honest review: I dragged my husband to half a dozen DJ interviews with me and we knew right away that Jeremiah would get the job done. He knew my venue, could read the crowd, he answered ALL my questions and gave me peace of mind. I admit that I over prepared (that's my personality) and I really shouldn't have with him. Of all the things during the night, I never had to worry about him, he kept everything on track and was true to his promise. And let's be honest, when you are planning your wedding, you want someone you're comfortable with, who can read the crowd, won't be over-the-top, someone who gets back to you, responses to your emails and a DJ you don't have to babysit. That's him, all in one package. Worth every penny. Thank you Jeremiah!

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Uplighting

We picked our wedding date based on the availability of JF Productions because we knew he would make our reception the ultimate party and he DID! He takes care of the flow of the entrance, dinner, toasts, cake, bouquet/garter toss, and then makes sure your guests are having a blast until closing time. He made sure to collaborate with the photographer and videographer and the night proceeded flawlessly. We never worried about telling him what music to play because he is a professional who knows how to get people on the dance floor. He also made our last dance of the night unforgettable with all our family and friends gathered around us singing. We can't thank Jeremiah enough for making our wedding reception the best time of our life!

Profile Picture Jennah, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I cannot begin to thank Jeremiah enough for all of his hard work at our wedding. As a wedding DJ myself, I was very particular about what I wanted for our reception. After a short phone call with Jeremiah, I was reassured that he knew exactly what he was doing and had the experience to show for it. Not only is he a very personable, hard working entertainer, but he is extremely professional and flexible when it comes to making your evening an enjoyable one. All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about him and the evening as well. Thanks to Jeremiah, our wedding reception went on without a hitch and everybody had a very memorable time!

Profile Picture Gabe, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Just wanted to say thanks to Jeremiah. He killed it at our wedding. Showed up and nailed all the timings for the wedding perfectly. Very friendly and approachable and played awesome music during the reception. Awesome job and me and my new wife were very pleased. Thanks again.

Profile Picture User6614003, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeremiah and his brother Adam were amazing!! When I started planning my wedding I knew who to contact first, we hired them for our wedding reception and they did awesome. They played the music everyone wanted to hear, got everyone out on the dance floor and actually worked as coordinators for each stage of the reception. These guys honestly turn your party into a "party". I will use them for every future event we have and would recommend them to everyone. They are affordable, good people that you can rely on.

Profile Picture Lauren , 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We worked with Jeremiah at JF productions for our wedding, and it was a fantastic decision. Jeremiah and I discussed the themes and ideas for the wedding a few months before the event which helped us understand how the reception would operate, he found great ways to incorporate our ideas into the reception setting which we had not considered. During the week before the wedding, while we were under pressure with preparations, Jeremiah put together CDs for us to play at the ceremony and other events, even though we had only hired him for the reception. He found all the music we wanted, and we did not have to worry about a single thing. He's a fantastic guy, everyone at our wedding commented on what a great DJ he was and the experience that JF Productions offered - and some even asked if we could take the show back to the hotel after the reception finished... I don't think there is a better accolade than that! Superb guy to work with, great value and cannot recommend highly enough. If you're having a wedding in KC, JF Productions is the way to go.

Profile Picture Ben, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting