JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 1
JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 2

Alison Forge 路 Married on 09/21/2019

JF Productions is the best!

We planned our wedding around JF Productions because he's so great. If your looking for a great DJ to get the party started he is your man!! Very interactive with the crowd and gets everyone on the dance floor. Working with him was a breeze and responded with every question I had in a timely matter.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Sarah Brummer 路 Married on 08/30/2019

Highly recommend 馃馃馃馃馃

DJ was absolutely amazing. Anyone who is getting ready for a wedding knows music really makes the even, whether good or bad. JF Production definitely made is an awesome time! TrueType homes in on my throw of music and EVERYONE HAD A BLAST. Not a bad song played! Highly highly recommend!

• Jade

Jade Stallbaumer 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing dj!

We got married June 8th and I was so impressed with the work Jeremiah did for us. The floor was NEVER empty of dancers! We have gotten so many compliments on our reception night all because of Jeremiah! He had the best music, beautiful lighting, and was amazing at working the crowd the entire night. I highly recommend hiring this DJ! Hopefully he isn鈥檛 booked up yet for you!

Emily Hunt 路 Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!

We hired JF productions for our wedding and I can鈥檛 say enough good things!! I鈥檓 still receiving compliments on how great he was. It hailed 30 minuets before our outside ceremony and he came in to check on the bridal party. Once the hail passed he had his equipment up and ready by the ceremony start time. He kept the party going all night, played every song we requested, very engaged, and kept things on schedule. I鈥檇 highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/17/2019

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Oh Emily! My my my what a party! Ya'll know how to have a good darn time. Thanks for your kind words. Take care and stay in touch. That hailstorm before the ceremony was better than lucky ran on your wedding day! Congrats again!

Eric 路 Married on 04/27/2019

Made the reception amazing for all that attended

Jeremiah made our wedding reception night go as smooth as anyone could have asked for our wishes for. From the time we arrived at the venue till the end of the night he kept the party moving, speeches on time and even made sure we didn鈥檛 need anything that he could grab for us. It is the little details to our big day that made it perfect. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor!

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Thank you Eric! Had a blast with the families and friends. What a great evening! Thanks for the review and hope to see you soon!
  • Leah

Leah 路 Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST DJ in the Kansas City Area!!!!!

Jeremiah is a terrific DJ!! He had our wedding reception dancing all night long and played music for all the generations too! Thank you for making our amazing day even more special!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Brooke Eckert 路 Married on 07/28/2018

one thousand percent recommend

Jeremiah is the most down to earth, personable DJ that we could鈥檝e ever asked for! His interaction with us as a couple and the crowd made everyone feel so relaxed and have a great time. He plays music that gets everyone up and going and is willing to do whatever he can to make sure your day is the best ever! Our guests and us both LOVED him!

Melissa 路 Married on 06/09/2018

I had Jeremiah with JF Productions for my wedding this past Saturday and let me tell you... best decision ever!! Jeremiah is such a fun person to work with. He assured me numerous times through email communication and the day of the wedding that my wedding was going to be perfect and it was! He was there for me and made sure I knew that and felt that. He treats his clients as if they've been friends for many years. He brings so much energy to the event and gets out with everyone to do the line dances. I have attended a couple of events he has done and was so happy he was able to be a part of my wedding and reception. Thank you so much Jeremiah!! We will definitely use you again and will tell everyone we know to use you!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 3
    JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 4

Melissa Randolph 路 Married on 06/09/2018

The BEST DJ we could have asked for!!

I am so glad we chose Jeremiah for our wedding DJ. He was so easy to work with and so friendly. He made sure every detail was taken care of with no stress for us whatsoever. He treated us like he had known us a lifetime. I highly recommend him and his services. He gets the crowd pumped and involved. I promise you won鈥檛 be disappointed with him!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Lacee Skaggs 路 Married on 04/27/2018

Our Wedding DJ

I had Jeremiah DJ our wedding back in 2018. He is seriously hands down the best DJ that you can get!!!! Don鈥檛 even try bothering with some other company! Believe me you WANT Jeremiah! I have never seen so many people on the wedding dance floor having the time of their life!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Chris 路 event on 12/16/2017

You will love the energy he brings to your event. Keeps everyone dancing all night long.

Kim 路 Married on 11/18/2017

Jeremiah did an amazing job! The whole reception went perfectly smooth thanks to him. We danced all night. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!

Shelby 路 Married on 11/11/2017

JF Productions is the best!! The lights, the music, Jeremiah is SO great!!! He gets everyone up and dancing and really makes the whole night run so smooth!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Kim 路 Married on 11/11/2017

Don't think... Just book him!

YES! Don't think about it...just book him. He was lively, interactive and FUN! Everyone at the wedding kept saying he is the best DJ they have heard.

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review Kim! What a great bunch of folks to celebrate the BIG day with!

Randy 路 Married on 11/10/2017

Professional service. Contacted late, able to provide everything required, and create a playlist with minimal time to prepare. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for DJ support to any function.

Emily 路 Married on 11/10/2017

5/5, 10/10, Jeremiah is worth EVERY penny.
    He was responsive, prompt, amazing at communicating timeline & such, and he made our wedding reception a BLAST!!! Thank you SO much for everything you did!!! Our guests LOVED the songs he played, he kept the energy up to an ELEVEN!
    Nothing but wonderful things to be said about JF Productions.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Chad 路 event on 11/04/2017

Jeremiah is a fabulous entertainer with all of the equipment to make your event a success.

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Thanks Chad! The KCKFD is always a blast!

Connie 路 Married on 10/28/2017

I highly recommend Jeremiah Nichol for any party that you would need a DJ. His energy level brings so much to the atmosphere. He keeps things moving and fun. He will also help with any needs on the order of things for your wedding. He helped us out there alot! We actually chose the date for the wedding on his availability.

Kayla 路 Married on 10/09/2017

Jeremiah was the best DJ! He was very easy to work with and did an unbelievable job at our wedding. He keep everyone dancing. His prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants the best DJ in the Kansas City area.

Benjamin 路 Married on 10/01/2017

Jeremiah was awesome! He played music that we wanted and helped coordinate everything with everyone that was involved in the wedding. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone for any occasion! He made me and my wife鈥檚 day memorable. He even came down on the dance floor and joined in on the dancing.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Kyla 路 Married on 09/29/2017

We planned our wedding from out of state, which can be extremely stressful! However, Jeremiah made it very easy. He was willing to Skype with us to plan from afar. He helped our venue staff set everything up. He had answered all of our many questions along the way. I did not have to stress about a thing, and everyone had a lot of fun!

Kim 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Best DJ around, knows how to keep a wedding reception going and fun for all ages. Definitely helped make our night one to remember.

• FromAtoB

Molly 路 Married on 09/09/2017

I had been to several events that Jeremiah had DJed for and knew he was the only one we wanted at our wedding reception! His energy is contagious and he does an excellent job of reading the crowd and playing just the right music at the right time to keep the party moving. Very organized and great to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Tim 路 event on 07/01/2017

Jeremiah was the DJ for a large civic event- Independence Day Celebration on June 30 at Bernard Park in Lansing. His sound system and guys that he is connected to for sound are great and flexible- it sounded good for an entire field. Also, the fireworks music program cut out three songs in- he ably stepped in and filled music to the show- nobody even knew. He knows how to talk to crowds and keep things rolling, and to get people pumped up. You will not get a better professional who is so flexible.

Sarah 路 event on 06/16/2017

perfect DJ for our vow renewall. he made things run super smooth and fun from the ceremony to the party! thanks Jeremiah for helping make this day one i will remember forever!!!

Sent on 01/16/2018