JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mallory S. Married on 04/16/2022

Amazing dj

JF Productions out did himself for our wedding. It was a party!! The dance floor never stopped and everyone loved him!! 10/10!
    Sara Married on 04/09/2022

Immaculate

There is no other DJ I would have rather hired for my wedding day. He did an AMAZING job and had an AMAZING energy that he brought with him.
    Kelsey M. Married on 09/04/2021

VERY HAPPY with Jeremiah!! Did a great job!

Jeremiah did a GREAT job and was very laidback and easy to work with! Very responsive on e-mails, arrived on time and had no issues getting set up. Music and sound ran perfectly. He did a great job playing to the crowd, got on the dance floor and interacted with people and even took an ADORABLE video of our last dance!! Awesome dude and great experience, literally not a single issue. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Thanks so much for this awesome review! What a fun time and such a pleasure to hang out with you and your families on your special day!
  • Andrew
    Andrew S. Married on 06/11/2021

Absolutely the best

Just married November 30 2019 and had Jeremiah DJ and he was absolutely fantastic. So easy to work with, he not only made the reception an unforgettable time for my wife and I, he really helped run the whole day and relieved a lot of the stress of the event for us. He was professional, courteous, punctual, and just plain fun to work with. I can't give a higher recommendation to anyone in the area looking for the best DJ for a wedding!

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Such a nice review thanks so much guys! I really had a great time with you all too! Best of luck to you both and Happy New Year!
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 09/19/2020
    5 stars, no complaints here! JF Productions gave stellar service from the first moment of contact through the very end of our wedding night. I wasn't exactly an easy bride either because my fiance and I have specific music tastes but they really listened to what we wanted, were excited for us and our choices, and guests loved how personable they were. Guests were on the dance floor all night long, exactly what we wanted!
    Alison F. Married on 09/21/2019

JF Productions is the best!

We planned our wedding around JF Productions because he's so great. If your looking for a great DJ to get the party started he is your man!! Very interactive with the crowd and gets everyone on the dance floor. Working with him was a breeze and responded with every question I had in a timely matter.
    Sarah B. Married on 08/30/2019

Highly recommend 🥇🥇🥇🥇🥇

DJ was absolutely amazing. Anyone who is getting ready for a wedding knows music really makes the even, whether good or bad. JF Production definitely made is an awesome time! TrueType homes in on my throw of music and EVERYONE HAD A BLAST. Not a bad song played! Highly highly recommend!
  • Jade
    Jade S. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing dj!

We got married June 8th and I was so impressed with the work Jeremiah did for us. The floor was NEVER empty of dancers! We have gotten so many compliments on our reception night all because of Jeremiah! He had the best music, beautiful lighting, and was amazing at working the crowd the entire night. I highly recommend hiring this DJ! Hopefully he isn’t booked up yet for you!
    Emily H. Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!

We hired JF productions for our wedding and I can’t say enough good things!! I’m still receiving compliments on how great he was. It hailed 30 minuets before our outside ceremony and he came in to check on the bridal party. Once the hail passed he had his equipment up and ready by the ceremony start time. He kept the party going all night, played every song we requested, very engaged, and kept things on schedule. I’d highly recommend him!

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Oh Emily! My my my what a party! Ya'll know how to have a good darn time. Thanks for your kind words. Take care and stay in touch. That hailstorm before the ceremony was better than lucky ran on your wedding day! Congrats again!
    Eric Married on 04/27/2019

Made the reception amazing for all that attended

Jeremiah made our wedding reception night go as smooth as anyone could have asked for our wishes for. From the time we arrived at the venue till the end of the night he kept the party moving, speeches on time and even made sure we didn’t need anything that he could grab for us. It is the little details to our big day that made it perfect. There was never a dull moment on the dance floor!

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Thank you Eric! Had a blast with the families and friends. What a great evening! Thanks for the review and hope to see you soon!
  • Leah
    Leah Married on 10/20/2018

The BEST DJ in the Kansas City Area!!!!!

Jeremiah is a terrific DJ!! He had our wedding reception dancing all night long and played music for all the generations too! Thank you for making our amazing day even more special!!!!
    Brooke E. Married on 07/28/2018

one thousand percent recommend

Jeremiah is the most down to earth, personable DJ that we could’ve ever asked for! His interaction with us as a couple and the crowd made everyone feel so relaxed and have a great time. He plays music that gets everyone up and going and is willing to do whatever he can to make sure your day is the best ever! Our guests and us both LOVED him!
    Melissa Married on 06/09/2018
    I had Jeremiah with JF Productions for my wedding this past Saturday and let me tell you... best decision ever!! Jeremiah is such a fun person to work with. He assured me numerous times through email communication and the day of the wedding that my wedding was going to be perfect and it was! He was there for me and made sure I knew that and felt that. He treats his clients as if they've been friends for many years. He brings so much energy to the event and gets out with everyone to do the line dances. I have attended a couple of events he has done and was so happy he was able to be a part of my wedding and reception. Thank you so much Jeremiah!! We will definitely use you again and will tell everyone we know to use you!
    Melissa R. Married on 06/09/2018

The BEST DJ we could have asked for!!

I am so glad we chose Jeremiah for our wedding DJ. He was so easy to work with and so friendly. He made sure every detail was taken care of with no stress for us whatsoever. He treated us like he had known us a lifetime. I highly recommend him and his services. He gets the crowd pumped and involved. I promise you won’t be disappointed with him!
    Lacee S. Married on 04/27/2018

Our Wedding DJ

I had Jeremiah DJ our wedding back in 2018. He is seriously hands down the best DJ that you can get!!!! Don’t even try bothering with some other company! Believe me you WANT Jeremiah! I have never seen so many people on the wedding dance floor having the time of their life!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
    Chris Event on: 12/16/2017
    You will love the energy he brings to your event. Keeps everyone dancing all night long.
    Kim Married on 11/18/2017
    Jeremiah did an amazing job! The whole reception went perfectly smooth thanks to him. We danced all night. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!
    Shelby Married on 11/11/2017
    JF Productions is the best!! The lights, the music, Jeremiah is SO great!!! He gets everyone up and dancing and really makes the whole night run so smooth!
    Kim Married on 11/11/2017

Don't think... Just book him!

YES! Don't think about it...just book him. He was lively, interactive and FUN! Everyone at the wedding kept saying he is the best DJ they have heard.

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review Kim! What a great bunch of folks to celebrate the BIG day with!
    Randy Married on 11/10/2017
    Professional service. Contacted late, able to provide everything required, and create a playlist with minimal time to prepare. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for DJ support to any function.
    Emily Married on 11/10/2017
    5/5, 10/10, Jeremiah is worth EVERY penny.
    He was responsive, prompt, amazing at communicating timeline & such, and he made our wedding reception a BLAST!!! Thank you SO much for everything you did!!! Our guests LOVED the songs he played, he kept the energy up to an ELEVEN!
    Nothing but wonderful things to be said about JF Productions.
    Chad Event on: 11/04/2017
    Jeremiah is a fabulous entertainer with all of the equipment to make your event a success.

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Thanks Chad! The KCKFD is always a blast!
    Connie Married on 10/28/2017
    I highly recommend Jeremiah Nichol for any party that you would need a DJ. His energy level brings so much to the atmosphere. He keeps things moving and fun. He will also help with any needs on the order of things for your wedding. He helped us out there alot! We actually chose the date for the wedding on his availability.
    Kayla Married on 10/09/2017
    Jeremiah was the best DJ! He was very easy to work with and did an unbelievable job at our wedding. He keep everyone dancing. His prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants the best DJ in the Kansas City area.
    Benjamin Married on 10/01/2017
    Jeremiah was awesome! He played music that we wanted and helped coordinate everything with everyone that was involved in the wedding. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone for any occasion! He made me and my wife’s day memorable. He even came down on the dance floor and joined in on the dancing.