JF Productions KCDJ.PRO Reviews

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 1
JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 2

Emily Hunt · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing!

We hired JF productions for our wedding and I can’t say enough good things!! I’m still receiving compliments on how great he was. It hailed 30 minuets before our outside ceremony and he came in to check on the bridal party. Once the hail passed he had his equipment up and ready by the ceremony start time. He kept the party going all night, played every song we requested, very engaged, and kept things on schedule. I’d highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/17/2019

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Oh Emily! My my my what a party! Ya'll know how to have a good darn time. Thanks for your kind words. Take care and stay in touch. That hailstorm before the ceremony was better than lucky ran on your wedding day! Congrats again!

Melissa · Married on 06/09/2018

I had Jeremiah with JF Productions for my wedding this past Saturday and let me tell you... best decision ever!! Jeremiah is such a fun person to work with. He assured me numerous times through email communication and the day of the wedding that my wedding was going to be perfect and it was! He was there for me and made sure I knew that and felt that. He treats his clients as if they've been friends for many years. He brings so much energy to the event and gets out with everyone to do the line dances. I have attended a couple of events he has done and was so happy he was able to be a part of my wedding and reception. Thank you so much Jeremiah!! We will definitely use you again and will tell everyone we know to use you!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 3
    JF Productions KCDJ.PRO 4

Chris · event on 12/16/2017

You will love the energy he brings to your event. Keeps everyone dancing all night long.

Kim · Married on 11/18/2017

Jeremiah did an amazing job! The whole reception went perfectly smooth thanks to him. We danced all night. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ!!

Shelby · Married on 11/11/2017

JF Productions is the best!! The lights, the music, Jeremiah is SO great!!! He gets everyone up and dancing and really makes the whole night run so smooth!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Randy · Married on 11/10/2017

Professional service. Contacted late, able to provide everything required, and create a playlist with minimal time to prepare. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for DJ support to any function.

Emily · Married on 11/10/2017

5/5, 10/10, Jeremiah is worth EVERY penny.
    He was responsive, prompt, amazing at communicating timeline & such, and he made our wedding reception a BLAST!!! Thank you SO much for everything you did!!! Our guests LOVED the songs he played, he kept the energy up to an ELEVEN!
    Nothing but wonderful things to be said about JF Productions.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Chad · event on 11/04/2017

Jeremiah is a fabulous entertainer with all of the equipment to make your event a success.

JF Productions KCDJ.PRO's reply:

Thanks Chad! The KCKFD is always a blast!

Connie · Married on 10/28/2017

I highly recommend Jeremiah Nichol for any party that you would need a DJ. His energy level brings so much to the atmosphere. He keeps things moving and fun. He will also help with any needs on the order of things for your wedding. He helped us out there alot! We actually chose the date for the wedding on his availability.

Kayla · Married on 10/09/2017

Jeremiah was the best DJ! He was very easy to work with and did an unbelievable job at our wedding. He keep everyone dancing. His prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants the best DJ in the Kansas City area.

Benjamin · Married on 10/01/2017

Jeremiah was awesome! He played music that we wanted and helped coordinate everything with everyone that was involved in the wedding. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone for any occasion! He made me and my wife’s day memorable. He even came down on the dance floor and joined in on the dancing.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Kyla · Married on 09/29/2017

We planned our wedding from out of state, which can be extremely stressful! However, Jeremiah made it very easy. He was willing to Skype with us to plan from afar. He helped our venue staff set everything up. He had answered all of our many questions along the way. I did not have to stress about a thing, and everyone had a lot of fun!

Kim · Married on 09/23/2017

Best DJ around, knows how to keep a wedding reception going and fun for all ages. Definitely helped make our night one to remember.

• FromAtoB

Molly · Married on 09/09/2017

I had been to several events that Jeremiah had DJed for and knew he was the only one we wanted at our wedding reception! His energy is contagious and he does an excellent job of reading the crowd and playing just the right music at the right time to keep the party moving. Very organized and great to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Tim · event on 07/01/2017

Jeremiah was the DJ for a large civic event- Independence Day Celebration on June 30 at Bernard Park in Lansing. His sound system and guys that he is connected to for sound are great and flexible- it sounded good for an entire field. Also, the fireworks music program cut out three songs in- he ably stepped in and filled music to the show- nobody even knew. He knows how to talk to crowds and keep things rolling, and to get people pumped up. You will not get a better professional who is so flexible.

Sarah · event on 06/16/2017

perfect DJ for our vow renewall. he made things run super smooth and fun from the ceremony to the party! thanks Jeremiah for helping make this day one i will remember forever!!!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/15/2017

Such a fun and interactive dj!!

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2017

Having JF Productions as our DJ brought the reception to a whole new level! This DJ is a class act, and has a ton of experience, which he used to help us have a smoother ceremony and reception when it came to the music. He brought the knowledge that we hadn't even thought about needing when it came to the order in which things should occur, the entrance into the reception, etc.. He was interactive, engaging, and responsive throughout the whole event, and the lights, sound system and skills he brought to our reception made the reception so much fun!

Not only did he help with our reception, but we also organized for him to do the music for our ceremony, which was outdoors. He was extremely responsive and flexible, and ensured that we had all of the necessary things to make it a wonderful ceremony that everyone could hear and enjoy. I would HIGHLY recommend JF Productions for anyone looking for a DJ for their event!

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

Jeremiah was recommended to us both by a friend and by our venue and we are so glad we booked him! He is so much fun to work with and so professional. He truly makes you feel like you are his most important client.

We Skyped a couple of time with Jeremiah, first to meet him, and then a couple weeks before our wedding to over the final details. He also sent a worksheet for us to fill out for all of our songs so that we didn't forget anything. Jeremiah really listened to our preferences, and we trusted him completely to go with the vibe of the room and also to not play any of our "do not play" songs!

When Jeremiah arrived at the venue he came up to the bridal suite to give us hugs, which I really appreciated. We didn't stress once with having Jeremiah as our DJ and I would 100% recommend him to future couples!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/08/2016

Jeremiah was absolutely amazing. To get a feel of the type of music we liked, he had us fill out a form several months before the wedding and the day of the wedding, everybody had a blast! The guests at my wedding danced the entire night and I want to thank Jeremiah for making it so memorable!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Thank you Nicole!

Keely · Married on 09/09/2016

Jeremiah was amazing!!! We were both out of state so we weren't able to meet us till the actual reception. He met us before we were introduced as a couple and talked through what the plan for the ceremony was. He was extremely friendly and upbeat. He was great at playing the right music to keep everyone on the dance. I pretty much spent the whole reception on the dance floor as the bride because I couldn't walk away. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ! He helped make our special day even more perfect!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

Let me just say...Jeremiah was amazing! We actually met him for the first time at our reception, but worked with him heavily through email since we were out of state. He was always reassuring and very professional. He did both DJ services as well as the uplighting for our event. He greeted us with a drink when we got to the reception (before introducing the bridal party and new couple). He was very calm and knew exactly what he was doing. He had a very fun personality and made sure to change up the music style if we had less people on the dance floor, which brought them right back out. He even got out and helped with group dances (which were very popular at our wedding). Can't say enough nice things about him and his business! I would definitely use him again!! Thanks again for making our event that much more perfect!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Brandon · Married on 08/27/2016

Jeremiah came out and did are wedding and I can't even say how great he was. He was very professional and fun. Arrived to the reception early to make sure everything was running smoothly. Got with us and the photographer and helped coordinate our wedding. He made sure everybody had a great time and we didn't have to worry about anything. I wouldn't recommend any other DJ to go to. Jeremiah is definitely the BEST and you can't go wrong with him. Thanks again Jeremiah!

Sent on 08/28/2016
  • User7117426 · event on 08/19/2016

Jeremiah was amazing. I actually was so impressed with his song selections when I met him 2 years ago at a wedding, that I took his card and told him I'd be in touch in about 2 years. Sure enough, that happened. Out of all the weddings and parties I've attended for as long as I can remember, this guy was hands down the best DJ. I can't tell you how many people said, "the DJ was off the charts!" He was personable enough that when he spoke, what he said was meaningful - yet didn't speak so much on the microphone that it took away from the birthday party. What he said was well timed and really good. And his music selection was spot on. There weren't any songs that I wanted to end. He had the entire party dancing the whole time. I would HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone looking for a DJ!!!

Sent on 08/22/2016