JF Photography Studio Reviews

View more information

• Jaime Narvaez
    Jaime N. Married on 10/03/2021

Great photographer

It was great to meet with them, very flexible and works around you. Happy to have chose them for our photos

JF Photography Studio's reply:

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for the great review! Enjoy the holidays!

Jamal and the JF Team
    Facebook: @JFPhotographyNJ
    Instagram: @jfphotographystudio
  • David
    David Married on 10/13/2019

I had a great experience! Beautiful photos!

Jamal and his team photographed my wedding at Highlawn Pavillion and my wife and I couldn't be happier! They were very professional and Jamal knew all of the best shots to take without hesitation and didn't waste a second of our precious wedding time.

My mom was really impressed at how quickly and skillfully he directed each shot and made it fun so people look natural in every picture. And you know mom ain't an easy customer. We got a TON of great pictures, and for that quality of workmanship, the price was super reasonable.

I will definitely be using Jamal again for future big events. Come to think of it, it's about time that I update my professional headshots...
    Samantha Married on 10/07/2019

Great Shots

From the start Jamel was absolutely amazing with my requests and his shots. My husband and I are soooooo happy with all the photos and love to keep going through them just to relive our amazing day! They are affordable and amazing with shots!
  • Miriam
    Miriam A. Married on 06/13/2019

Fantastic Team

JF Photography team are amazing. I used them for my daughter's quince and my wedding. Jamal was super professional and accommodating. I highly recommend them.
    Dnmirie Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic service and outstanding photos

We did not have a photoggrapher selected for our wedding from any of our friends recommendations and found JF Photgraphy at a bridal expo and liked their professionalism and friendly vibes. It was the best choice we could have made. Jamal was more than we could have ever wanted in a professional photographer. We had a destination wedding and JF provided excellent service. He arrived a few days early and surveyed the property to prepare for the event. Our photos were magical. they are featured on JF's website.
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 04/18/2019

Excellent photographers

I just had my wedding on April 18, 2019 and my photos were the most important thing to me. Jf photography didn’t disappoint! I had Jamal and Millie the day of my wedding and they made sure to get every shot I wanted and were just joy to have around. All my family are so impressed with all the pictures and my mom keeps saying each picture is absolutely stunning! If you pick them as ur wedding photographer you won’t regret it!!
    Emily Married on 03/30/2019

Stunning Pictures

Steve is wonderful to work with and produces spectacular pictures. Everything was so easy and pleasent from start to finish.
    En Ji Married on 11/17/2018

JF was Excellent!

JF Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They also gave us a very good package including the engagement shoot as well. Jamal and his team were very welcoming and made us feel at home from the first day we met. They had lots of experience which we relied on heavily but were also very open and accommodating. During our wedding our photographer was taking pictures non-stop! It was comforting knowing that we can relax and enjoy our night while JF is capturing all the memorable moments for us. We did not have to catch their attention once all night. We appreciate their tireless efforts and will definitely recommend them to anyone who needs photos and enjoys working with people that treats them like family.
    Melissa Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing!!!

We booked them for our video. Luis was amazing. He was very friendly and had great suggestion where to film and take picture at the golf club even with the cold and windy day. He was concerned if we had eaten or needed something to drink all night. He worked very well with our photographer.
    John Married on 09/08/2018

Great Wedding Photography

We used JF Photography for our wedding, and Jamal and his staff were outstanding. They were always professional and a pleasure to work with throughout, they have an incredible eye for taking perfect shots (both candid and staged shots), and the photographs came out great. Many of our guests later commented how much they enjoyed interacting with Jamal and his assistant during the wedding. We strongly recommend them.
    Melissa Married on 08/10/2018
    JF photography was absolutely amazing. Jamal and Jimmy were both very professional at every meeting and on the wedding day. Jimmy was with my husband and the guys for getting ready and Jamal was with me and the girls. He was very respectful and announced himself every time he would come upstairs where we were getting dressed. They interacted with all of our guests and were accommodating to all requests. I used them for my engagement pictures as well. If rained during the photos and you can hardly tell and I had so many shots I loved I couldn’t pick just one for our save the dates
    Michele Married on 04/07/2018
    Laurie did an amazing job at our wedding this past April! She not only arrive early to my house to get ahead of the game but she did awesome dealing with my 20 person bridal party. Loved all the photos that she captured throughout the night of our guests having a great time. Highly recommend JF photography!
    Laura Married on 01/14/2018
    JF Photography was referred to us by a family friend and Jamal and his team are fantastic. They did our January 2018 wedding and were so professional, creative, and easy to work with. Can't wait to see the photos and the video!!!
    Gina Married on 12/01/2017
    The staff at JF were wonderful to work with. Our photographer Laurie and videographer Marco were SO kind and true professionals. Thank you- thank you for making us the happiest Bride and Groom. We would definitely recommend JF, We love you guys!
    With Gratitude and Love,
    Gina and Glenn
    Stephen Married on 11/18/2017
    Jamal and Steve from JF photography were exceptional in their services to us at our wedding. They were dedicated in making sure we had the best pictures. All of our guests loved them too. They were fun, knowledgeable, and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone. definitely mean all five stars I gave them!!!
    Lisa Married on 09/30/2017
    My make up girl was over an hour late so i arrived at the venue almost 90 minutes late. I was panicked and in full Bridezilla mode when I arrived at the venue. Joe the photographer greeted me at the door. He told me to calm down and that everything was going to be OK to relax. He had them bring me a glass of champagne and I got dressed. I was wigging because all our pics were to be prior to the ceremony. Joe did an awesome job! We were finished with pictures more than a 1/2 before the ceremony was to begin. The photos came out great! Joe and JF are true professionals and I highly recommend.
    Rana Married on 09/17/2017
    We are extremely happy that we went with JF Photography for our wedding. They made us feel comfortable and all the pictures turned out perfect! We have pictures of every aspect of our wedding including the cocktail hour which we did not attend. So having the pictures allows us to see our guests having fun and enjoying their time. JF Photography really captured our wedding and looking back at our pictures, we can still visualize the wedding day as though it was just happening. Jamal was our photographer, and Kori was our videographer! We couldn't have chosen a better vendor to capture our wedding! When we watched our video teaser, my Husband and I both got goosebumps. Both the videos and photos have our wedding magic captured in them! On the wedding day, I had some ideas of pictures that I wanted and they made them happen. Jamal and Kori were extremely nice and friendly that they made us feel so comfortable and that is what you want when you're taking you're wedding pictures. I never felt stressed or upset, they made sure that we were having fun in the process. Also, when we went in for our consultation Ziad was there and he works on Photoshop, my husband told him that he wanted a picture with a dinosaur in it, and Ziad never forgot! When I went to pick up the pictures he showed me the dinosaur picture. Everyone who saw our pictures absolutely ADORED them!! They gave us all out pictures, we have more than 1,000 pictures from our wedding day! I will definitely be using JF Photography Studio for any future photo shoots or any videos we want taken!

The Talj's
    Aditi Married on 07/29/2017
    We had JF Photography as our photographer for our engagement shoot (Jamal), henna ceremony (Anthony), and the wedding (Jamal and one other lady for photos and Ron for video), and we were extremely happy with the experience. The turnaround time for the pictures was very quick: less than 2 weeks for the 200-250 engagement photos and one month for the combined final edits of the henna ceremony (~200 photos) and the wedding (800-900 photos). The pictures came out top-notch and very professional: not a single picture was out of focus or blurry. Working with Jamal and his team was also easy; they were very pleasant and very eagerly took a lot of pictures. We got great shots of all the pictures we wanted. It took a little bit longer to get the videos (~2 months) but Jamal was very responsive and stayed in contact with us throughout. Overall, we would definitely go to JF Photography for our future photography needs and highly recommend them.
    Mo Married on 06/11/2017
    JF Photography was very responsive! Jamal answered all of my emails and was great to work with on my wedding day. I love the fact that you get all of your pictures on a flash drive. Not like other places where you have to choose 50 or 100 from a package. I received all 800+ pictures on a flash drive!!!
  • User3123224 2+ years ago
    We are so happy that we decided on having our wedding photographed by JF Photography! We were lucky in that we worked with a lot of great vendors (people) for our wedding. JF was no exception. We had Kori (our primary photographer) and Dan as our photographers and they did a fantastic job documenting the day. Kori and Dan did a great job of keeping the mood upbeat and energetic for us and our wedding party. As far as planning beforehand, our contact at the studio was Mary Ann and she was very friendly, honest, and professional, which is a large of why we went with JF in the first place. She was also extremely responsive with phone calls and e-mail since we live out-of-state and we were planning a wedding in New Jersey. Would highly recommend to anyone trying to decide on a photographer for their wedding!
    Renee Married on 09/17/2016
    JF photography was absolutely awesome! Jamal and his team were phenomenal! We couldn't have asked for better service than what they provided us! We are extremely happy with all of our pictures and they came out absolutely stunning! Thank you so much to the JF team and I can't wait to recommend you to anyone I know getting married! Fabulous job!!!
    Melissa Married on 10/12/2014
    Throughout the process of booking our wedding photography and videography, Jamal and Mary Ann were nothing less than helpful, informative, and flexible. They truly understand and "get it" (and are very patient with frazzled brides, which I discovered right before my wedding when planning was starting to overwhelm me!). We couldn't have been MORE HAPPY with how the employees of JF treated our special day - as if it was a special day for them, too! They were accommodating and helpful, and worked so well with us, our bridal party, families, and friends. They took PHENOMENAL pictures - words can not even begin to describe HOW HAPPY we are with our pictures!! As are our parents and family!! And our video? WOW!! Second to none!!!! We would highly recommend JF Photography to ALL couples looking to book for their wedding (or any special occasion!)!! In fact, my sister and her fiance are using them for their wedding this upcoming May!!!! Congratulations on being SO AMAZING, JF!! Keep it up!! You are stars!!!!!!
    Leandra Married on 11/30/2013
    Our photos came out great. Marry Ann was wonderful from the first day we went in to the studio until we picked out our last photos. She was very nice and it was like she knew our budget and want we wanted. Loved how they do not charge by the hour but by the event. They made sure they were going to shoot from pictures of us getting ready to the end of the night. Jamal was great, he was early which was prefect because I got my hair done early and it was great to not have to wait around a half hour for him to arrive. From then on, he knew that pictures were very important to me and he made sure we got various photos with different settings. They were very understanding and rushed our photos for us because they knew we were moving to Florida just a month after we got married. They were great and feel very comfortable ordering photos from them in the future if we need them.
    Gina Married on 10/12/2013
    Jamel was absolutely wonderful from JF Photography. He was so warm, funny, and professional. He can get along with anyone! I should know my brother is not he easiest person to get along with and he was absolutely wonderful with him and His sarcastic remarks. I would recommend his to anyone.

~Gina
    Jennifer Married on 10/11/2013
    Jamal and Joe were absolutely wonderful. Our pictures turned out beautiful. They were very professional and down to earth guys. They made our wedding party, family, and friends feel totally comfortable when taking photos. They work together very well and have a great dynamic. They made us laugh, and are friendly and fun. I would recommend them for a wedding or any event!