JF Photography Studio Reviews

JF Photography Studio 6
JF Photography Studio 7

En Ji · Married on 11/17/2018

JF was Excellent!

JF Photography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They also gave us a very good package including the engagement shoot as well. Jamal and his team were very welcoming and made us feel at home from the first day we met. They had lots of experience which we relied on heavily but were also very open and accommodating. During our wedding our photographer was taking pictures non-stop! It was comforting knowing that we can relax and enjoy our night while JF is capturing all the memorable moments for us. We did not have to catch their attention once all night. We appreciate their tireless efforts and will definitely recommend them to anyone who needs photos and enjoys working with people that treats them like family.

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing!!!

We booked them for our video. Luis was amazing. He was very friendly and had great suggestion where to film and take picture at the golf club even with the cold and windy day. He was concerned if we had eaten or needed something to drink all night. He worked very well with our photographer.

John C · Married on 09/08/2018

Great Wedding Photography

We used JF Photography for our wedding, and Jamal and his staff were outstanding. They were always professional and a pleasure to work with throughout, they have an incredible eye for taking perfect shots (both candid and staged shots), and the photographs came out great. Many of our guests later commented how much they enjoyed interacting with Jamal and his assistant during the wedding. We strongly recommend them.

Melissa · Married on 08/10/2018

JF photography was absolutely amazing. Jamal and Jimmy were both very professional at every meeting and on the wedding day. Jimmy was with my husband and the guys for getting ready and Jamal was with me and the girls. He was very respectful and announced himself every time he would come upstairs where we were getting dressed. They interacted with all of our guests and were accommodating to all requests. I used them for my engagement pictures as well. If rained during the photos and you can hardly tell and I had so many shots I loved I couldn’t pick just one for our save the dates

Michele · Married on 04/07/2018

Laurie did an amazing job at our wedding this past April! She not only arrive early to my house to get ahead of the game but she did awesome dealing with my 20 person bridal party. Loved all the photos that she captured throughout the night of our guests having a great time. Highly recommend JF photography!

JF Photography Studio 8

Laura · Married on 01/14/2018

JF Photography was referred to us by a family friend and Jamal and his team are fantastic. They did our January 2018 wedding and were so professional, creative, and easy to work with. Can't wait to see the photos and the video!!!

Gina · Married on 12/01/2017

The staff at JF were wonderful to work with. Our photographer Laurie and videographer Marco were SO kind and true professionals. Thank you- thank you for making us the happiest Bride and Groom. We would definitely recommend JF, We love you guys!
    With Gratitude and Love,
    Gina and Glenn

STEPHEN · Married on 11/18/2017

Jamal and Steve from JF photography were exceptional in their services to us at our wedding. They were dedicated in making sure we had the best pictures. All of our guests loved them too. They were fun, knowledgeable, and professional. I would highly recommend them to anyone. definitely mean all five stars I gave them!!!

Lisa · Married on 09/30/2017

My make up girl was over an hour late so i arrived at the venue almost 90 minutes late. I was panicked and in full Bridezilla mode when I arrived at the venue. Joe the photographer greeted me at the door. He told me to calm down and that everything was going to be OK to relax. He had them bring me a glass of champagne and I got dressed. I was wigging because all our pics were to be prior to the ceremony. Joe did an awesome job! We were finished with pictures more than a 1/2 before the ceremony was to begin. The photos came out great! Joe and JF are true professionals and I highly recommend.

JF Photography Studio 9
    JF Photography Studio 10
    JF Photography Studio 11
    JF Photography Studio 12

Rana · Married on 09/17/2017

We are extremely happy that we went with JF Photography for our wedding. They made us feel comfortable and all the pictures turned out perfect! We have pictures of every aspect of our wedding including the cocktail hour which we did not attend. So having the pictures allows us to see our guests having fun and enjoying their time. JF Photography really captured our wedding and looking back at our pictures, we can still visualize the wedding day as though it was just happening. Jamal was our photographer, and Kori was our videographer! We couldn't have chosen a better vendor to capture our wedding! When we watched our video teaser, my Husband and I both got goosebumps. Both the videos and photos have our wedding magic captured in them! On the wedding day, I had some ideas of pictures that I wanted and they made them happen. Jamal and Kori were extremely nice and friendly that they made us feel so comfortable and that is what you want when you're taking you're wedding pictures. I never felt stressed or upset, they made sure that we were having fun in the process. Also, when we went in for our consultation Ziad was there and he works on Photoshop, my husband told him that he wanted a picture with a dinosaur in it, and Ziad never forgot! When I went to pick up the pictures he showed me the dinosaur picture. Everyone who saw our pictures absolutely ADORED them!! They gave us all out pictures, we have more than 1,000 pictures from our wedding day! I will definitely be using JF Photography Studio for any future photo shoots or any videos we want taken!

The Talj's

JF Photography Studio 18
    JF Photography Studio 19
    JF Photography Studio 20

Aditi · Married on 07/29/2017

We had JF Photography as our photographer for our engagement shoot (Jamal), henna ceremony (Anthony), and the wedding (Jamal and one other lady for photos and Ron for video), and we were extremely happy with the experience. The turnaround time for the pictures was very quick: less than 2 weeks for the 200-250 engagement photos and one month for the combined final edits of the henna ceremony (~200 photos) and the wedding (800-900 photos). The pictures came out top-notch and very professional: not a single picture was out of focus or blurry. Working with Jamal and his team was also easy; they were very pleasant and very eagerly took a lot of pictures. We got great shots of all the pictures we wanted. It took a little bit longer to get the videos (~2 months) but Jamal was very responsive and stayed in contact with us throughout. Overall, we would definitely go to JF Photography for our future photography needs and highly recommend them.

Mo · Married on 06/11/2017

JF Photography was very responsive! Jamal answered all of my emails and was great to work with on my wedding day. I love the fact that you get all of your pictures on a flash drive. Not like other places where you have to choose 50 or 100 from a package. I received all 800+ pictures on a flash drive!!!

• User6393497 · 1+ year ago

We are so happy that we decided on having our wedding photographed by JF Photography! We were lucky in that we worked with a lot of great vendors (people) for our wedding. JF was no exception. We had Kori (our primary photographer) and Dan as our photographers and they did a fantastic job documenting the day. Kori and Dan did a great job of keeping the mood upbeat and energetic for us and our wedding party. As far as planning beforehand, our contact at the studio was Mary Ann and she was very friendly, honest, and professional, which is a large of why we went with JF in the first place. She was also extremely responsive with phone calls and e-mail since we live out-of-state and we were planning a wedding in New Jersey. Would highly recommend to anyone trying to decide on a photographer for their wedding!

Renee · Married on 09/17/2016

JF photography was absolutely awesome! Jamal and his team were phenomenal! We couldn't have asked for better service than what they provided us! We are extremely happy with all of our pictures and they came out absolutely stunning! Thank you so much to the JF team and I can't wait to recommend you to anyone I know getting married! Fabulous job!!!

Melissa · Married on 10/12/2014

Throughout the process of booking our wedding photography and videography, Jamal and Mary Ann were nothing less than helpful, informative, and flexible. They truly understand and "get it" (and are very patient with frazzled brides, which I discovered right before my wedding when planning was starting to overwhelm me!). We couldn't have been MORE HAPPY with how the employees of JF treated our special day - as if it was a special day for them, too! They were accommodating and helpful, and worked so well with us, our bridal party, families, and friends. They took PHENOMENAL pictures - words can not even begin to describe HOW HAPPY we are with our pictures!! As are our parents and family!! And our video? WOW!! Second to none!!!! We would highly recommend JF Photography to ALL couples looking to book for their wedding (or any special occasion!)!! In fact, my sister and her fiance are using them for their wedding this upcoming May!!!! Congratulations on being SO AMAZING, JF!! Keep it up!! You are stars!!!!!!

Leandra · Married on 11/30/2013

Our photos came out great. Marry Ann was wonderful from the first day we went in to the studio until we picked out our last photos. She was very nice and it was like she knew our budget and want we wanted. Loved how they do not charge by the hour but by the event. They made sure they were going to shoot from pictures of us getting ready to the end of the night. Jamal was great, he was early which was prefect because I got my hair done early and it was great to not have to wait around a half hour for him to arrive. From then on, he knew that pictures were very important to me and he made sure we got various photos with different settings. They were very understanding and rushed our photos for us because they knew we were moving to Florida just a month after we got married. They were great and feel very comfortable ordering photos from them in the future if we need them.

Gina · Married on 10/12/2013

Jamel was absolutely wonderful from JF Photography. He was so warm, funny, and professional. He can get along with anyone! I should know my brother is not he easiest person to get along with and he was absolutely wonderful with him and His sarcastic remarks. I would recommend his to anyone.

~Gina

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2013

Jamal and Joe were absolutely wonderful. Our pictures turned out beautiful. They were very professional and down to earth guys. They made our wedding party, family, and friends feel totally comfortable when taking photos. They work together very well and have a great dynamic. They made us laugh, and are friendly and fun. I would recommend them for a wedding or any event!

Angela · Married on 08/09/2013

J & F was friendly, professional and helpful the first day I met them. They gave my fiancee (at the time), my parents and I confidence that they were the right photographers for the job!!! Mary Ann was easy to talk to and they appreciate teachers and all their hard work and dedication.

Jamal was our photographer for our engagement photos. He took some great shots in the park and he was fun and easy to work with.

Lori was our photographer for our wedding and we couldn't be happier. We even had the chance to meet with her and Mary Ann again before our wedding. She called me before the wedding to make sure she knew the VIPs who would be at the wedding and in photographs and the poses I wanted. She bought the list with her, along with props to make our photos priceless. She captured every moment in a classic and yet creative manner. The pictures are GORGEOUS!!! My husband, family, friends and I could not be happier with the way that all of the photos came out. Lori even took the time to do a personal cd of pictures for me and my husband.

After the wedding, J & F was still great to work with. They were very helpful in choosing our thank you cards and other future purchases.

I can't say enough great praise for this studio. I hope to work with you all again someday!!! Thanks for making our wedding day last a lifetime with your photographs.

Vanessa · Married on 09/08/2012

Thank you to J.F. Photography I can remember my wedding as being the picture perfect day that it was! Every staff member was very pleasant to work with and always ready to take a photo! The memories will last a lifetime, not just because I will remember the day but thanks to the owner and his staff! I would recommend to everyone!!!

Holly · Married on 06/17/2011

I was so pleased with JF photography from when we sat down and choose them for our engagement,wedding and now our daughter's recent christening (12/22/13)! Jamal was superb in his attention to our needs, meticulous details we specified & beautiful artwork of images he took. For all of those who have second guessed who they have chosen for a photographer & company... our wedding album and house pictures give us comments on how outstanding our pictures came. We couldn't have asked for more! A definite A+++ rating. We got hi-res rights to our images that we will always have to treasure - from fish-eye, to special shadow & photo art requests, they came through time & time again. They also offered videography that we used for our wedding and were extremely pleased. I would also use videographer through JF photography. All were exceptionally professional and exquisite. One last comment - they worked so well with the venue areas (church, reception facility, DJ entertainment and most importantly - the weather).

Proud & Loyal Returning Customers,

Christopher, Holly & Josephina
    Metuchen, NJ 08840

Lupe · Married on 02/11/2011

Our wedding was on Friday. Although we have not received our proofs, I am very pleased with how amazing Bob was. I called him an hour before he was to arrive at my house for pictures and asked him if he could take pics of my dog in his tuxedo, he was more than happy to do so. He then met me at the venue at took pics, all kinds of them, until the very end. I can't wait to see the final outcome! Their prices were reasonable and they included an engagement sitting that we were very happy with. I would use them again in a heartbeat.!

Theresa · Married on 01/17/2009

We used JF Photography for our video and photos. Although we haven't received our proofs back yet (our wedding was just a few weeks ago), I have been extremely pleased with their service. The owner worked with us initially to customize a package that fit our budget - not many photographers we met with were willing to do this or budge on price. Our package included an engagement seating which we took in the fall... the pictures were just AMAZING, we were blown away with everything Bob, our photographer, captured. He was also willing to work with us on a "silly" set, as we love to goof off and even came up with some great ideas. We were so happy with Bob, we specifically requested him for our wedding and again, he exceeded my expectations with his professionalism and ideas. We had a second photographer go to the groom's house for pictures before... we only expected her for pre-ceremony pictures but she wound up staying the entire time, she and our videographer Barry were amazing - really worked well especially with the kids in the wedding party. We cannot wait for our pictures, I know they will be great. I do not agree at all with the one negative review of JF... we specifically met with them prior to the wedding to go over our "must haves" and the receptionist was nothing but pleasant.

Kelly · Married on 10/29/2005

Amazing photography, with a very polite and professional staff. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Marijean · Married on 10/08/2004