Jewels by Jan Elegant Bridal Foot Jewelry Reviews

21 | San Diego, CA

21 Reviews for Jewels by Jan Elegant Bridal Foot Jewelry

Jennifer · Married on 10/24/2014

Amazing customer service and follow. Beautiful product!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Excellent product quality, very responsive.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Great customer service, fast shipping, beautiful packing, awesome quality, and would purchase again !!!!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Brianna · Married on 03/18/2014

Excellent customer satisfaction and prompt email response!

Sent on 01/24/2014

christina · Married on 02/14/2014

AMAZING!!! I really liked the beading from one sandal and the broach of another. So i asked if she could do it and she made it and sent me a picture before shipping. It looked beautiful. I also have a bigger ankle and she added beads so it wouldnt be tight. when my barefoot sandals arrived i was so pleased with the quality and fit. not tight and fits perfect! They look just as good if not better than the photos!(i had the beads from the bridal eligance gold and the pendant from beach bride...gorgeous combo). I wouldnt change a single thing. cant wait to wear them!!!

Sent on 05/16/2013

Jewels by Jan Elegant Bridal Foot Jewelry's reply:

Christina - I am SO happy you are pleased with your sandals! It's a great feeling when we know we've helped a bride-to-be with one of the details of her upcoming wedding. Thank you very much for your comments!

Joyce · Married on 11/22/2013

I very much appreciated Jan's contribution to my daughter's wedding! The jewelry that I purchased from her was everything I had hoped for and Jan was a real pleasure to do business with. She went above and beyond by corresponding by via email with me regarding the progress of my order. She also confirmed dates to ensure that my order arrived (in Canada) well before our travel date. I ordered Barefoot sandals for the bridal party and myself and we received numerous compliments on them!
    Thank you so much Jan!
    Regards,
    Joyce

Sent on 01/18/2014

Teresa · Married on 08/15/2013

Absolutely beautiful barefoot beach wedding sandals. I bought 3 pairs. One for myself (the bride) and a pair for my maid of honor and and my bridesmaid. We can't wait to wear them.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2013

I ordered 7 pairs of the Hearts Desire barefoot sandals for my bridesmaids and they are absolutely beautiful! The process from ordering to receiving them was so amazing! I wish everything for my wedding can go this smooth. Jan kept me up to date on everything and was so wonderful through this whole process. The quality of work is definitely worth every penny.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Bridget · Married on 12/21/2012

Jewels by Jan was extremely personal and helpful they got me a very special request for a beautiful swarvski crystal and bead black barefoot sandals 4 days before my wedding!!! on the beach in Malibu, they are truly amazing i had them 2 days after ordering and Jan personally followed up to make sure i had recieved them..they are very high quality i tried them on and they are true to size and gorgeous. i would recomend them to everyone..

Sent on 12/19/2012

Truly a wonderful experience. Not only was the barefoot sandal gorgeous - I got so many compliments! The sandal's matched my wedding gown perfectly and was a perfect complement to our beach ceremony. Jan's responsive to the short notice was also really great. I would definitely buy from her again.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Rasean · Married on 06/23/2012

Jan will go over and beyond to please you. I really appreciate her flexibility and trying to give you the barefoot sandal that you envision for your special day. I would recommend her anytime.

Sent on 03/19/2012

Ashlee · Married on 06/09/2012

Purchased the menthe barefoot sandals - they're beautiful!!

Sent on 03/06/2012

Robin · Married on 05/19/2012

Jan was very helpful, patient and creative. She provided visual examples of her work and suggestions! I highly recommend her services! I am very excited and I look forward to giving them to the women in my bridal party!

Sent on 03/25/2012

Michelle · Married on 03/24/2012

I purchased a pair of barefoot sandals for my beach wedding. I received them in a very timely manner and the pieces are beautiful! I can't wait to wear them. I have shared them with several friends and everyone loves them! I also found that Jewels by Jan had better prices than some other sites that offered what appeared to be the same or very similar products.

Sent on 03/06/2012

Erin · Married on 02/14/2012

I had ordered the Hearts Desire bridal foot jewelry as a gift for an upcoming wedding taking place in Jamaica. As Christmas was fast approaching, Jan went out of her way to accommodate me. I received the item lightning fast ~ AND ~ I was so pleasantly surpirsed at the workmanship of this item. The service and product superseded all of my expectations! Her items are truly breathtakingly gorgeous:)

Sent on 12/20/2011

Valerie · Married on 01/21/2012

The sandals were above and beyond what I expected.
    Our bridesmaids were very happy and they matched their dresses too!!
    Jan is very professional and so nice! I got my sandals on time.
    You won't be disappointed. Great quality!!

Sent on 04/04/2012

Cynthia · Married on 05/21/2011

Jan was very courteous and helpful in getting me exactly what I needed for myself and all of my wedding party.

Sent on 05/30/2011

Leah · Married on 05/07/2011

These sandals turned out perfect! They are for my destination wedding on the beach. They are beautiful! Jan was very nice...she even sent me an email letting me know when they would be shipped. I would definitely recommend these to anyone that wants some lovely barefoot sandals!

Sent on 05/29/2011
  • F

Vicki · Married on 04/19/2011

I ordered my barefoot jewelry and was short on time because we were leaving for our destination weddding in a week. Jan custom made my barefoot jewels to match my preferences and they were just beautiful and I got them the next day! I was so impressed in the customer service and with the quality I received. Eveyone at the resort raved about he barefoot jewelry and I was so happy with the product. I have recommended your jewels to my frends and will keep telling them how your barefoot jewels made my wedding day so perfect. I will also be wearing them for our wedding reception this weekend! Can't wait to show them off again!

Sent on 05/31/2011

Emilie · event on 01/24/2014

Within minutes of placing my order, Jan contacted me to discuss my purchase. I received my barefoot sandals just a few days later, and they were truly stunning! I will order from Jan again and would highly recommend her, for her excellent communication and quality jewelry.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Jewels by Jan Elegant Bridal Foot Jewelry's reply:

Thank you SO much, Emilie! It was a pleasure making your sandals!
    Jan

meagan · Married on 02/02/2013

3.5

I was surprised how quickly I received my purchase from Jewels by Jan, which was a beautiful pair of beaded foot jewellry which I wanted for my beach wedding in Margaret River, Western Australia. I have received so many compliments about the foot jewellry and it was by chance that i found the site on the internet. I would recommend Jewels by jan to everybody.

Sent on 01/11/2013