Jewelry By Designs Reviews

Woodbridge, VA
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

Amy Married on 09/27/2014
    JBD made my engagement ring and my husbands wedding band and they turned out amazing! Exactly what I had envisioned and so beautifully made.
    Katherine Married on 12/02/2013
    My 4.5 carat engagement ring is just exquisite! Quality of service was warm and embracing. Great ideas to make my ring perfect! Delivered the product when promised! Since we eloped, now we are going back for the matching diamond band. Can't wait!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 05/25/2013
    My fiance bought my engagement ring and band here and he only had good things to say about the service. I was surprised by the ring so I didn't have any interactions with the staff myself, but he had a Simon G ring custom made and it is so incredibly beautiful. They continue to send nice updates and invites to special events, which is nice. You definitely feel like a valued customer when you go here.
    Erin Married on 04/20/2013
    The staff at Jewelry by Design is excellent. Karen waited patiently as I selected my engagement ring back in Dec 2011, and then helped us pick out the most perfect diamond. She had no problem providing all the necessary paperwork to get my ring insured. Of course we went back there for the wedding rings, and again, had absolutely no problems at all, and enjoyed a very smooth experience. Great atmosphere too!
    Tracy Married on 11/13/2011
    We got my engagement ring here as well as both of our wedding bands. They had a great selection of Hearts on Fire, Simon G, Tacori and other high quality designers. We ultimately went with Tacori.

Jenny was fantastic to work with. The perfect balance of humor and professionalism. We never felt pressured even when we were taking quite a bit of her time and she helped us figure out exactly what we wanted both design-wise and which material would be better for our lifestyle in the great debate between 18k and platinum.

I highly recommend this store!

Jewelry By Designs's reply:

Thanks Tracy!
    Beth Married on 11/12/2011
    I bought my wedding band at Jewelry by Design in Woodbridge, VA, and it is just perfect. The salespeople were always very attentive, and made some very helpful suggestions. I even had my engagement ring re-sized here, as the observant salesperson noticed it was a bit big. I traded in some of my old broken gold jewelry, and got a fantastic amount of trade in value for it. I never felt pressured by the staff, and they were very knowledgeable.
    Heather Married on 12/29/2012
    I had Jewelry By Design make my engagement ring. My fiance and I had bought a ring in the bahamas but it just wasn't right. We took the diamond from that ring and had Jewelry By Design design a ring exactly with what I wanted. They sent me an email with a mock up of the ring before actually making it to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. They did an amazing job. I love my ring!
    Amanda Married on 10/21/2007
    My fiance got my engagement ring there, made to order and we returned and ordered bands there, great selection.