Jewell Entertainment Group Reviews

71 | Wilmington, NC

71 Reviews for Jewell Entertainment Group

71 Jewell Entertainment Group Reviews

Rebecca · Married on 04/14/2018

Don did an incredible job at our daughter’s wedding! He kept everything on schedule, ensured the guests had a great time with great music to dance to, and did an amazing job introducing the wedding party (everyone enjoyed the intros)! Don did a fantastic job working with us to make sure the things that were important to my daughter and her husband were priority while giving great direction and suggestions on details we might have otherwise overlooked. If you are looking for a company who cares about you, is professional and can bring a great party with style and class Jewell Entertainment Group is a wonderful choice. I highly recommend giving Don a call to schedule your next event!

Rob · Married on 12/23/2017

This was a corporate Christmas Party and everyone told me (the organizer) to bring back the DJ next year. Great job! You made me look good and did a great job...thanks!

Sumner · Married on 10/21/2017

Don Jewell did an amazing job as the DJ at our wedding. He is great to work with and really gets people moving on the dance floor. We could not have made a better choice in picking him to be the DJ. Thank you Don Jewell for making our wedding reception so special!

Karen · Married on 09/09/2017

Don was a pleasure to work with!! My daughters reception was fantastic! No detail was overlooked from the lighting to the microphone
    Top notch. Highly recommend!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband and I found Don Jewell with Jewell Entertainment on Wedding Wire. We had recently moved to North Carolina from Alaska - and so we were not familiar with vendors for our wedding as one who was getting married somewhere they had grown up or lived for a while.
    We arranged to meet Don and his wife in person to chat and basically just see if we "vibed" well together.
    After our meeting - Ryan and I let Don know that we would be discussing the proposal and getting back to him. We got into our car and basically looked at each other and said "YEPPPP!"
    He was so warm, helpful, knowledgeable and lovely. Meeting his wife was just icing on the cake. It was so obvious that Don loved to do what he does best!
    Months leading up to the wedding, the online system was SOOO easy to navigate....literally.
    The day of the wedding Don absolutely surpassed our expectations. Everything was perfect......and who doesn't want to be able to say that about any part of the most special day of your life.
    What do people remember about weddings? Entertainment, Food and Ceremony!
    Thank you for contributing and helping to make it the best day of our lives!

Jewell Entertainment Group's reply:

Hope married life is treating you well ... Thanks for the amazing review. Next beer is on me!

jennifer · Married on 05/13/2017

Don was awesome and stop at nothing to make sure we all had a great time and then it would be a wonderful wedding that we would dream about!

Jewell Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. I hope you had a great Easter!
  • I

Ivan · Married on 03/30/2017

I would recommend to company to anyone who likes getting what they pay for Don is great and makes everything super easy for you I would do all over again Don Rocks!!!! Thank You so much.

Rick · Married on 03/10/2017

Don Jewell did an excellent job at our affair. Our goal was to have the dance floor packed and it was a given with Don’s mix of songs- next time we will need a bigger dance floor! He is great with the audience....don’t forget to ask him about his photo booth!

Jewell Entertainment Group's reply:

Thank you Rick! Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Perri · Married on 09/10/2016

So glad i found him! He was fabulos! He made our day so special and kept everything fun! Couldnt have asked for a better DJ! So glad i found him!

Beth · Married on 06/11/2016

Don is awesome!! He was the life of the party and was able to get our guests dancing! Everyone had a great time! He was very easy to talk to and even went above and beyond to help me do something special with my bouquet for my mom. Don is the best!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Jewell Entertainment Group's reply:

Thanks Beth! I hope married life is treating you well.

Tyler · Married on 03/05/2016

Everyone at the wedding loved Don! The professionalism mixed with outgoingness and great music made the party...as well as doing it on short notice he was definitely a blast and the music was exactly what we asked for.. I would recommend Don for any function if you want the best entertainment for a great value this is the man for the Job! :)

Colleen · Married on 11/07/2015

Don was amazing! He met every request of ours to the 'T'. He even worked secretly with my maid of honor so she could have a headset and background music to go with her speech to make it perfect! And he edited songs for our entrance to make it exactly what we wanted! The dance floor was packed the whole night, he played our must have songs and more importantly abided by our do-not-play songs! :) The photo booth was also perfect and he found the perfect template for the print outs. Would highly recommend!

Rebekah · Married on 09/05/2015

Best DJ EVER!!!! People are still talking about how much fun he was!

Suzanne · Married on 06/06/2015

Don was wonderful! Our event was split wedding in the morning and dinner in the evening. He setup sound on the beach for the wedding and returned to DJ the party in the evening. It was a great party! Thanks to Don!

Don was amazing to work with! He understood exactly what we wanted, as it wasn't the traditional wedding. Our small group was dancing all night long. Couldn't have asked for a better experience, highly recommend! Thanks again!

Don was definitely one of the best parts of our wedding! Everyone LOVED him! We had almost 200 people, with a wide variety of age groups and every single person had an amazing time. He is fantastic at his job and was so great at keeping everyone entertained and involved!!!

• User4716424 · event on: 01/15/2015

As always, Don did a FANTASTIC JOB! Our in-store Spring Fashion Show would not have been complete with out Jewell Events!!

Cheryl · Married on 11/22/2014

This is the 2nd event you have taken care of for me. We have had nothing but great reviews from our guest. You are a pleasure to work with and look forward to working with you again.

Kelly · Married on 11/08/2014

We loved working with Don and couldn't imagine our wedding reception without him! Best DJ in Wilmington!

Alysha · Married on 10/18/2014

Awesome. Wonderful. Entertaining. Life of the party!. Not just a DJ but the best DJ. Hands down.

We hired Don for our wedding and I can not say enough good things about him. Answered all of my questions, walked me through everything, and even helped me pick out some of the music for our wedding. Don is awesome and he will keep the party going, he even dances along with you and your guest. Everyone at our wedding LOVED him. I even had one of my guest call me after the wedding and asked for his information because she wanted to recommend him to her friend.

If you are looking for a fun yet professional DJ, and not just someone to play music, Don is the way to go!!!

absolutely loved him!

Melissa · Married on 09/13/2014

The photobooth was the perfect addition to our wedding. All of our guest raved about it and the scrapbook JewelEvents put together for us will hold our memories forever!

We had a great time at our wedding! Don was able to involve all of our guests with his different music selections. Our guests of all ages were up and dancing at different parts of the night

TJ · Married on 06/07/2014

Don Jewell with Jewell Events Entertainment, provided their DJ service Saturday June 7, 2014 for our wedding reception at The Beam Room @ Front Street Brewery and he was amazing! Don displayed amazing skills and attributes of a DJ, over and beyond expected friendliness and interaction with the entire crowd and wedding party. He is one of the most friendliest guys I know. He made both of our families very happy with his service! I will be recommending Don to everyone!

stacy · Married on 05/30/2014

I was a little apprehensive as to the vendors I selected for my wedding because I did not meet with any of them until my wedding day, as I planned a small destination wedding! I got so lucky with all of them...but I must say Don Jewel is the MAN! I have never been to a wedding where the DJ was so much fun, and just simply AWESOME!! He really added an element of fun to our event! Could not be more happy with my decision to use him as a DJ! I would even go as far to say it was the BEST decision I made throughout my wedding planning process!!

Kerriann · Married on 05/03/2014

I knew the moment I first spoke to Don that we made the perfect decision when choosing the best entertainer for our wedding. He played every song we requested plus threw in a few I had forgotten to request. He was able to keep my grandparents dancing at the age of 88 and 94!
    Don, we will never forget our day and how much fun it was!!! I recommend every bride and groom hire you and also to use the gobo and photo booth! both were a enormous hit!

Thank you for the bottom of our hearts,
    Kerriann & Russell