Jett Jam Entertainment Reviews

37 | Norton, MA

37 Reviews for Jett Jam Entertainment

Alison · Married on 08/18/2018

Met Jeff and Michelle at a wedding expo and liked them immediately. They were very communicative during the process, met with us in person twice and responsed to my many emails almost immediately. My wedding guests complemented Michelle and Jeff, saying they did a great job with the music and keeping everything going. Everyone had a great time and I’m sure it was mostly due to the great music provided!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Alison, thank you for the review. You, Troy, and Rylee are the best.

Catherine · Married on 02/17/2018

Jeff and Michelle are the best !! I could not be happier with the service they provided !!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Catherine. We hope to see you again soon.

Kathy · event on 01/20/2018

We are used their services many times including my daughter's wedding, holiday events and birthday parties and they are ALWAYS excellent. I highly recommend their services

Sent on 01/30/2018

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Kathy, it is always a pleasure to do events with all of you. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Samc · Married on 01/07/2018

Amazing DJ Experience!

Jett Jam Entertainment provided the DJ service for my wedding in July. They were amazing to work with from start to finish. My husband and I appreciated their flexibility and understanding. With my husband being in the military, a wedding date was hard to set in stone however, Jeff and Michelle were willing to reschedule with us if necessary. That meant so much to us! Leading up to the wedding, Jeff and Michelle guided us through the plans of the reception, offered their assistance, and worked to understand the kind of music and atmosphere we were looking for. On our wedding day, they played the perfect blend of music, from oldies to country to pop. They kept the guests entertained and on the dance floor all evening and even took pictures after the photographer left for the night. They went above and beyond to make our wedding reception all that we wanted and more! I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thank you Jeff and Michelle!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review Samantha. Your wedding was so much fun! We're honored that you chose us to share in your special day.

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

Had the pleasure with working with Jett jam entertainment for my wedding in september. They were quick with responses back from my emails and questions I had. They played all of the music I requested and more. All the guest could not stay off the dance floor. Will highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the Wonderful review Jen. See you soon.
    Michelle and Jeff
    Jett Jam Entertainment

Seth · Married on 05/28/2017

Jett Jam goes above and beyond in all ways. Jeff and Michelle are so great to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better team to be part of our special day. They were accommodating to our music needs (both what we wanted and songs/artists that were no-no for us). Bottom line: Hire them. You will not regret it.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Seth, thank you. We had fun at your Wedding, and we've learned alot of great Latin music. Hope to see you and Miguel soon. Maybe at Bon Jovi!!!! Hahahahaha!!

Robert · Married on 05/13/2017

Jeff and Michelle were awesome DJs! They had to deal with us being away and unable to be in touch until a week before the celebration and they did a wonderful job. Both are so friendly and accommodating. They helped us with a last minute request to make my sisters night. They kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end of the night and they ran some awesome games that everyone enjoyed. They kindly worked everyone's requests into an excellent flow for the night. Could not be happier with their work.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Robbie, thank you. Your families were so much fun. Best wishes. Have a great time in Mexico.

Tessa · Married on 04/16/2016

Jeff and Michelle are wonderful DJ's! They asked us what kinds of music we want them to play, what songs we do not want them to play, and were so helpful with everything! Everyone
    All the guests at my wedding told me how much they enjoyed the music and dancing! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Louis · Married on 09/12/2015

Provided the entertainment that we were looking for. Would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Laura · event on 05/02/2015

I would highly recommend Jett Jamm Entertainment. They were fantastic and very flexible. They kept things moving and were very fun yet professional.

Mary Ellen · event on 04/25/2015

Jeff and Michelle go out of there way to make sure you will be happy. We have used them as our DJ's for several years now and they know how to keep the dance floor hopping. We always have a great time and they work hard to get all special requests out! We will keep using them and if you use them, you won't be disappointed.

Beth · event on 03/28/2015

Jeff and Michelle are amazing! Not only are they great DJ's, but they come up with fun and creative games for everyone to play. I will definitely never use any other DJ! I'm also hiring them to DJ our corporate party for Christmas.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Neil · event on 03/07/2015

Jeff and Michelle are awesome! You could not ask for a better DJ service.
    They are fun, professional, and completely responsive. They did a wonderful job!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/24/2014

We were beyond happy and satisfied with using Jeff and Michelle as our Dj! They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was wonderful! They went out of their way to find songs that we had requested. They made it fun and enjoyable for all ages :)

Sent on 05/23/2015

Laura · Married on 11/08/2014

Jett Jam Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were responsive, professional, and very flexible. Everyone is still raving about how great Jett Jam Entertainment was at my wedding.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Heather · Married on 11/01/2014

Jeff and Michelle were great! Id recommend them for any event where a DJ is needed!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Demetria · event on 10/25/2014

Jeff and Michelle were very attentive DJ's from our first meeting. They had a calm and confidence about them that was obvious from years of overseeing special events. I had total faith that they would be fllexible with the setup on the day of the event (and they did have to change setup area because of catering setup changes). More importantly, they were in tune with our guests musically. Appropriate music was played during the dinner portion, and they were able to motivate the guests to dance. Anytime I plan an event that requires a DJ, I will definitely hire them again.

Greg · event on 10/18/2014

Great service and good energy with lots of interaction amongst guests.

Sent on 05/05/2015

Donnie · Married on 08/30/2014

Jeff and Michelle are absolutely wonderful to work with. We have used them for my wedding and my mothers 60th birthday party. For our wedding, they sat down with us went through every detail of the wedding with surgical precision. They left no detail out and had questions and advice that we never even thought of. This isn't their first rodeo, they're seasoned veterans that make you feel comfortable that they're going to do the job right. Jeff has a great announcing voice and speaks so well on and off the mic. Michelle is kind, sweet and is equally precise when it comes to the details. Their speaker setup is the best I've ever heard as they have invested lots to provide the best. They played every song we asked them to and if they didn't have it, they got it without hesitation.

For my mothers surprise 60th birthday part of 4/4/15, we didn't didn't hesitate to ask them to DJ it. The theme was 50's and 60's and once again, played the best music in those eras and also threw in some current hits for the younger crowd. They blended right into the theme effortlessly.

We will always use Jeff and Michelle for any event we music at. They are simply the best!!

Sent on 05/05/2015
  • User4213987 · event on 06/14/2014

Michelle & Jeff did an awesome job they were very prepared & professional whatever was asked of them the answer was always yes I would have them for my future events.
    Thanks Michelle & Jeff!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Beth, Michelle and I thank you for all of the fun we have had and will have Hahahaha!!!

Justin · Married on 06/13/2014

Great music and very professional.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Amy · Married on 06/13/2014

Jett Jam made our wedding! They set the tone for the night and everyone was out dancing having a blast! You can tell jeff and michele have so much fun doing what they do and they are best around! I would highly recommend Jet Jam Entertainment

Sent on 06/30/2014

Neal · Married on 05/16/2014

Jeff was very helpful in putting together the songs we wanted.

Sent on 06/05/2015

What a GREAT experience. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/05/2015