Jett Jam Entertainment Reviews

36 | Norton, MA

36 Reviews for Jett Jam Entertainment

36 Jett Jam Entertainment Reviews

Alison · Married on 08/18/2018

Met Jeff and Michelle at a wedding expo and liked them immediately. They were very communicative during the process, met with us in person twice and responsed to my many emails almost immediately. My wedding guests complemented Michelle and Jeff, saying they did a great job with the music and keeping everything going. Everyone had a great time and I’m sure it was mostly due to the great music provided!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Alison, thank you for the review. You, Troy, and Rylee are the best.

Catherine · Married on 02/17/2018

Jeff and Michelle are the best !! I could not be happier with the service they provided !!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Catherine. We hope to see you again soon.

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

Had the pleasure with working with Jett jam entertainment for my wedding in september. They were quick with responses back from my emails and questions I had. They played all of the music I requested and more. All the guest could not stay off the dance floor. Will highly recommend them!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the Wonderful review Jen. See you soon. Michelle and Jeff Jett Jam Entertainment

Seth · Married on 05/28/2017

Jett Jam goes above and beyond in all ways. Jeff and Michelle are so great to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better team to be part of our special day. They were accommodating to our music needs (both what we wanted and songs/artists that were no-no for us). Bottom line: Hire them. You will not regret it.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Seth, thank you. We had fun at your Wedding, and we've learned alot of great Latin music. Hope to see you and Miguel soon. Maybe at Bon Jovi!!!! Hahahahaha!!

Robert · Married on 05/13/2017

Jeff and Michelle were awesome DJs! They had to deal with us being away and unable to be in touch until a week before the celebration and they did a wonderful job. Both are so friendly and accommodating. They helped us with a last minute request to make my sisters night. They kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end of the night and they ran some awesome games that everyone enjoyed. They kindly worked everyone's requests into an excellent flow for the night. Could not be happier with their work.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Robbie, thank you. Your families were so much fun. Best wishes. Have a great time in Mexico.

Tessa · Married on 04/16/2016

Jeff and Michelle are wonderful DJ's! They asked us what kinds of music we want them to play, what songs we do not want them to play, and were so helpful with everything! Everyone
    All the guests at my wedding told me how much they enjoyed the music and dancing! Highly recommended!!

Louis · Married on 09/12/2015

Provided the entertainment that we were looking for. Would highly recommend them!

Elizabeth · Married on 11/24/2014

We were beyond happy and satisfied with using Jeff and Michelle as our Dj! They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was wonderful! They went out of their way to find songs that we had requested. They made it fun and enjoyable for all ages :)

Laura · Married on 11/08/2014

Jett Jam Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were responsive, professional, and very flexible. Everyone is still raving about how great Jett Jam Entertainment was at my wedding.

Heather · Married on 11/01/2014

Jeff and Michelle were great! Id recommend them for any event where a DJ is needed!

Donnie · Married on 08/30/2014

Jeff and Michelle are absolutely wonderful to work with. We have used them for my wedding and my mothers 60th birthday party. For our wedding, they sat down with us went through every detail of the wedding with surgical precision. They left no detail out and had questions and advice that we never even thought of. This isn't their first rodeo, they're seasoned veterans that make you feel comfortable that they're going to do the job right. Jeff has a great announcing voice and speaks so well on and off the mic. Michelle is kind, sweet and is equally precise when it comes to the details. Their speaker setup is the best I've ever heard as they have invested lots to provide the best. They played every song we asked them to and if they didn't have it, they got it without hesitation.

For my mothers surprise 60th birthday part of 4/4/15, we didn't didn't hesitate to ask them to DJ it. The theme was 50's and 60's and once again, played the best music in those eras and also threw in some current hits for the younger crowd. They blended right into the theme effortlessly.

We will always use Jeff and Michelle for any event we music at. They are simply the best!!

Justin · Married on 06/13/2014

Great music and very professional.

Amy · Married on 06/13/2014

Jett Jam made our wedding! They set the tone for the night and everyone was out dancing having a blast! You can tell jeff and michele have so much fun doing what they do and they are best around! I would highly recommend Jet Jam Entertainment

Neal · Married on 05/16/2014

Jeff was very helpful in putting together the songs we wanted.

What a GREAT experience. Everything was perfect.

Jeff and Michelle were fantastic to deal with. They are our only choice for any type of entertainment.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Thank You both for the wonderful review.

Amanda · Married on 01/16/2014

Jeff and Michelle were great! From beginning to end they really made the music selection process easy and reassured us that we weren't the only ones to be overwhelmed by all the decisions that needed to be made. I never thought, planning our wedding in 3 months, that there was so much to decide regarding the music. Jett Jam Entertainment is the way to go. Throughout the entire wedding the music was the perfect volume, perfect songs and the guests enjoyed every bit of it. Family and friends were able to request their favorite songs and guests were able to talk to one another during dinner without having to compete with the music. ALL WAS PERFECT! I could not have asked for anything better. Thanks again Jeff and Michelle - you two Rock! <3 Danny and Amanda

Sent on 01/29/2015

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Amanda & Danny, and thank for choosing us to be part of your special day.

Corin · Married on 11/09/2013

Many of my friends have told me their receptions felt like whirlwinds they barely remember, however, my husband and I had an amazing time at our reception and will never forget it! Jett Jam Entertainment allowed us to enjoy ourselves by taking the pressure off of us. The party ran seamlessly, and we didn't feel stressed at all while we danced the night away to fantastic music! Our guests continue to comment on how much fun they had. Thanks Jett Jam for a wonderful evening!!

Stephanie · Married on 08/31/2013

We couldn't be more happy we chose Jett Jam Entertainment. DJ Jeff and DJ Michelle were AMAZING!!! Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had dancing. The music selection was perfect. They found the pulse of our crowd and kept them going. We had them play our ceremony music as well, as we did a non-traditional ceremony. From the ceremony music, to the cocktail hour and dinner music, to getting everyone out on the dance floor, they hit the nail on the head! Following our wedding, we received one of the best gifts from them: our wedding music and a DVD of pictures they took during our big day. They are two amazing people who really love what they do! I highly recommend Jett Jam Entertainment!

lauren · Married on 10/26/2012

Jett jam entertainment was our dj for my wedding, and also my sister's wedding. I could not have been happier with them. Not only are jeff and his wife michelle very professional, they are also so much fun. The music was great, and they are very good with asking the bride and groom beforehand what it is the couple is looking for. My family and I strongly recommend them. They wedding was a blast, and I believe it was all because of them. They bring so much fun and energy into the party. Couldn't have been happier and will never use another dj..thank you jett jam entertainment!!!!

Shannon · Married on 07/02/2011

Jeff and Michelle were great! They have done many family parties for us in the past and always did a great job so I knew they were the ones to DJ my wedding. They are affordable which is always great and were overall very easy to work with. They both have great personalities and helped with making it a fun and memorable evening for myself, my husband and our guests. I would highly recommend Jett Jam Entertainment for a wedding or any other event.

Kathy · event on: 01/20/2018

We are used their services many times including my daughter's wedding, holiday events and birthday parties and they are ALWAYS excellent. I highly recommend their services

Sent on 01/30/2018

Jett Jam Entertainment's reply:

Kathy, it is always a pleasure to do events with all of you. Thank you for the wonderful review.

Brian & Juanita · event on: 09/08/2012

We have been using Jett Jam Entertainment for many years as the "top entertainment" for our parties. Jeff and Michelle go out of their way to assure that everyone has a real good time. They bring guaranteed fun to every event and we have never ever been disappointed with the wide selection of songs they have to play. You can be assured that you will get your money's worth with their fair pricing for all the technology in use to make any event a success! Everyone will have a great time! They are keeper's!

Tara · event on: 06/29/2013

We would use Jet Jam 100x over again! Both Jeff and Michelle we very personable and we enjoyed them and the entertainment they provided!