34 Reviews for Jett Jam Entertainment

22 Jett Jam Entertainment Reviews

Jeff and Michelle are the best !! I could not be happier with the service they provided !!

Profile Picture Catherine, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Had the pleasure with working with Jett jam entertainment for my wedding in september. They were quick with responses back from my emails and questions I had. They played all of the music I requested and more. All the guest could not stay off the dance floor. Will highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff and Michelle were awesome DJs! They had to deal with us being away and unable to be in touch until a week before the celebration and they did a wonderful job. Both are so friendly and accommodating. They helped us with a last minute request to make my sisters night. They kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end of the night and they ran some awesome games that everyone enjoyed. They kindly worked everyone's requests into an excellent flow for the night. Could not be happier with their work.

Profile Picture Robert, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff and Michelle are wonderful DJ's! They asked us what kinds of music we want them to play, what songs we do not want them to play, and were so helpful with everything! Everyone
All the guests at my wedding told me how much they enjoyed the music and dancing! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Tessa, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Provided the entertainment that we were looking for. Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture User7970261, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We were beyond happy and satisfied with using Jeff and Michelle as our Dj! They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was wonderful! They went out of their way to find songs that we had requested. They made it fun and enjoyable for all ages :)

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jett Jam Entertainment was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were responsive, professional, and very flexible. Everyone is still raving about how great Jett Jam Entertainment was at my wedding.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff and Michelle were great! Id recommend them for any event where a DJ is needed!

Profile Picture Heather , 11/1/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff and Michelle are absolutely wonderful to work with. We have used them for my wedding and my mothers 60th birthday party. For our wedding, they sat down with us went through every detail of the wedding with surgical precision. They left no detail out and had questions and advice that we never even thought of. This isn't their first rodeo, they're seasoned veterans that make you feel comfortable that they're going to do the job right. Jeff has a great announcing voice and speaks so well on and off the mic. Michelle is kind, sweet and is equally precise when it comes to the details. Their speaker setup is the best I've ever heard as they have invested lots to provide the best. They played every song we asked them to and if they didn't have it, they got it without hesitation.

For my mothers surprise 60th birthday part of 4/4/15, we didn't didn't hesitate to ask them to DJ it. The theme was 50's and 60's and once again, played the best music in those eras and also threw in some current hits for the younger crowd. They blended right into the theme effortlessly.

We will always use Jeff and Michelle for any event we music at. They are simply the best!!

Profile Picture Donnie, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great music and very professional.

Profile Picture Justin, 6/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jett Jam made our wedding! They set the tone for the night and everyone was out dancing having a blast! You can tell jeff and michele have so much fun doing what they do and they are best around! I would highly recommend Jet Jam Entertainment

Profile Picture Amy, 6/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff was very helpful in putting together the songs we wanted.

Profile Picture Neal, 5/16/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What a GREAT experience. Everything was perfect.

Profile Picture User5149176, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff and Michelle were fantastic to deal with. They are our only choice for any type of entertainment.

Profile Picture User4254297, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff and Michelle were great! From beginning to end they really made the music selection process easy and reassured us that we weren't the only ones to be overwhelmed by all the decisions that needed to be made. I never thought, planning our wedding in 3 months, that there was so much to decide regarding the music. Jett Jam Entertainment is the way to go. Throughout the entire wedding the music was the perfect volume, perfect songs and the guests enjoyed every bit of it. Family and friends were able to request their favorite songs and guests were able to talk to one another during dinner without having to compete with the music. ALL WAS PERFECT! I could not have asked for anything better. Thanks again Jeff and Michelle - you two Rock!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/16/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Many of my friends have told me their receptions felt like whirlwinds they barely remember, however, my husband and I had an amazing time at our reception and will never forget it! Jett Jam Entertainment allowed us to enjoy ourselves by taking the pressure off of us. The party ran seamlessly, and we didn't feel stressed at all while we danced the night away to fantastic music! Our guests continue to comment on how much fun they had. Thanks Jett Jam for a wonderful evening!!

Profile Picture Corin, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We couldn't be more happy we chose Jett Jam Entertainment. DJ Jeff and DJ Michelle were AMAZING!!! Our guests are still raving about how much fun they had dancing. The music selection was perfect. They found the pulse of our crowd and kept them going. We had them play our ceremony music as well, as we did a non-traditional ceremony. From the ceremony music, to the cocktail hour and dinner music, to getting everyone out on the dance floor, they hit the nail on the head! Following our wedding, we received one of the best gifts from them: our wedding music and a DVD of pictures they took during our big day. They are two amazing people who really love what they do! I highly recommend Jett Jam Entertainment!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/31/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Jett jam entertainment was our dj for my wedding, and also my sister's wedding. I could not have been happier with them. Not only are jeff and his wife michelle very professional, they are also so much fun. The music was great, and they are very good with asking the bride and groom beforehand what it is the couple is looking for. My family and I strongly recommend them. They wedding was a blast, and I believe it was all because of them. They bring so much fun and energy into the party. Couldn't have been happier and will never use another dj..thank you jett jam entertainment!!!!

Profile Picture lauren, 10/26/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff and Michelle were great! They have done many family parties for us in the past and always did a great job so I knew they were the ones to DJ my wedding. They are affordable which is always great and were overall very easy to work with. They both have great personalities and helped with making it a fun and memorable evening for myself, my husband and our guests. I would highly recommend Jett Jam Entertainment for a wedding or any other event.

Profile Picture Shannon, 7/2/11, 1 Review
4.7

Excellent job, Michelle and Jeff hit every highlight we wanted and improvised to get the guests rowdy! It was on point and we were very happy with their work. We would refer anyone to Jettjammentertainment.com! 30 plus years of experience and it shows! Thanks again to you both!

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/21/18, 1 Review
4.3

felt the group and got them moving

Profile Picture User7867165, 1+ year ago, 1 Review