JetSet Sounds Reviews

JetSet Sounds View more information

Kristen J. Married on 09/04/2021

Perfect wedding DJ!

Anthony made our wedding absolutely unforgettable. From the moment the music started, Anthony had our guests (and ourselves included) on the dance floor all night - it was amazing energy! Anthony worked with us to create a truly customized experience tailored to our music preferences. Coupled with his unique skills and experience, the night was truly fantastic and unforgettable. Our guests can't stop talking about how fun our wedding was!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan B. Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing atmosphere

I've known Anthony for years but not in the DJ business. When we had our initial meeting about song choices there were so many things I never thought of. He did a great job helping us pick out songs for certain parts of our wedding. The day of everything was great. As it got time to start dancing and partying, the music was insanely great. I had guests and our photographers raving about him. I am so happy with the outcome and would totally recommend him for a friend. Thanks Anthony!!!
    Nicole Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

I am so glad we hired Tony to DJ our wedding! He was beyond incredible and so accommodating. Everyone was on the dance floor tearing it up the whole night which was exactly what I wanted! I have received so many compliments on the DJ through out the night. I cannot say thank you enough! Highly highly recommended.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Juli Married on 11/12/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If you want everyone on the dance floor at your wedding, you MUST choose JetSet Sounds! Tony was so professional and attentive in planning, and he absolutely executed on our special day! There was really something for everyone; the older relatives were happy with some great classics during dinner, and then our friends and wedding party tore it up when it was time to get out there! The mixes were super creative and we loved everything that played. This is a business with experience that you can truly trust. We made the right decision when we booked JetSet Sounds!
  • User2759482 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Anthony and his assistant were absolutely amazing! Not only did they keep everyone dancing the whole night but the lighting they provided made my venue look like a million bucks!
    Anthony even drove to Maine from Boston during holiday weekend traffic to come to my rehearsal! I couldn't believe it! He said he was in the car for 3 hours!
    He went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect!
    Trust me when I say every single penny you spend on this DJ is totally worth it! We had a little sticker shock at first but he said he'd be the best and he wasn't kidding!!
    Stacey Married on 07/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Anthony and his assistant were fabulous! Once the dancing started, they kept the party going until the last song was played. We had included in the invitations song requests from the guests, and Anthony didn't miss a beat. They were extremely professional and accommodating. He worked closely with the bride and groom to make sure all there requirements were met. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Anthony. In fact, I hope I can attend another function when I'm not the mother of the bride!
    Scotty Married on 09/20/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Anthony is an amazing DJ. He made working with so very simple and fun. He played great music and even found a song that I requested from a different country. The whole night was so much. Each part of the evening had its own music that Tony picked out. The dinner music was perfect and my guests were complimenting me the whole night through on my DJ choice.
  • User1429402 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My partner and I wanted our wedding reception in Boston to be a special evening for close friends and family to meet and have a great time. It had to include good music and dancing. DJ Anthony provided the talent and expertise to make that happen for us. Sure, we thought, the music was going to be great, but we are mostly baby boomers, would they get up and dance? With Anthony's magic, the crowd danced immediately and danced all night.
    Planning with Anthony was helpful and thorough. We met three times to discuss our tastes, out plan for the evening and his musical suggestions. He took our ideas and put on a show that dazzled.