Jet Set Strings Reviews

32 | Nashville, TN

32 Reviews for Jet Set Strings

Julianne · Married on 06/11/2016

They were so great!! Easy to work with, and even learned a new song to play that was special to us! Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/02/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

The Jet Strings provided the most beautiful music at my daughter's wedding. I heard from so many people that the music was so special and was so elegant. Anne was wonderful to work with and gave me a good range of music to choose from and also added some suggestions that rounded out everything. I cannot say enough for how special it was to have the Jet Strings play.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

The Jet Set String Quartet delivered nothing short of phenomenal performance for our wedding ceremony. With very little direction from us, they learned and performed an original song for the bridal processional. They played the song so beautifully that I had tears in my eyes when I first heard it. Each and every song they played for our ceremony was perfect and we had so many compliments from our guests! They're very talented musicians and total professionals. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Dear Sarah,

Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback! So glad that you were pleased with the music and we were happy to be a part of the big day.

All the best,
    Anne Landis Jetton

Mariam · Married on 04/28/2013

Anne Landis Jetton and her group, Jet Set Strings, are very talented musicians and we were so privileged to have them play at our wedding. Anne Landis is incredibly professional and responsive, which I greatly appreciated during the planning process. She took time to meet with me in person to go over song selections and was incredibly easy to reach with any questions. We are so happy that we found Jet Set Strings and would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Erin · Married on 10/06/2012

We had a string trio instead of a quarter for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing. The music they played was so beautiful. We were able to pick all the music that was played from the 30 minutes before the start through the end of the wedding. It was a pleasure working with Jet String Quartet.

Sent on 12/09/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Anne and her team were great! The music was beautiful and made the whole ceremony complete.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was great to be a part of your day. Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback!

Outstanding!!!! I was a little worried since they didn't come to the wedding rehearsal but they did great! Exactly as we had envisioned. Would definitely recommend them for a wedding. Spot on!

Sent on 05/20/2015