Jet Set Strings Reviews

1 User photo

• O
    Olivia G. Married on 06/09/2021

Beautiful!

The strings we had were such a special touch for our ceremony! We had several people comment how beautiful it was!

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia! We love hearing from clients and were so thrilled to be a part of your day. Thanks again and all the best!
    -Anne Landis
  • Alison
    Alison Married on 05/22/2021

Personable & Professional

Anne provided fantastic violin music for our wedding ceremony. She was helpful and responsive throughout the entire process of picking music for the prelude + ceremony. Her repertoire is also quite varied, so I was able to choose several different types of music to have played. I would highly recommend Anne for your wedding ceremony - you can count on beautiful music and smooth set-up on the day.

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Alison! It was great working with you to plan the music. I loved the variety of folk, Romantic, Classical and then Moon River for your entrance! :) All the best, Anne Landis
  • Taylor
    Taylor B. Married on 05/15/2021

The Perfect Addition to our Wedding Ceremony

Jet Set Strings was such a stunning addition to our wedding ceremony. They are so talented, and Anne was so wonderful to work with. Anne had great recommendations on songs and timing of the ceremony as well, and Jet Set Strings was able to put together an arrangement for an Eric Church song that we wanted to walk down the aisle to. It was so incredibly beautiful, and it truly blew us away. We couldn't recommend them more!

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Taylor! It was so great working with you to plan the music. Any time we can help with a custom arrangement we are happy to do so! It was a perfect match for the day and everything worked so well with regards to timing. Thank you again for having us as part of your ceremony - we love hearing from clients and I'm just so happy everything went well. All the best to you and Geoffrey!
    -Anne Landis :)
    Kathryn L. Married on 05/30/2020

A Perfect Ceremony

Jen and Joe's wedding was delayed by one year due to Covid but JetStrings graciously moved everything forward for them-and helped make the day breathtakingly beautiful. Would highly recommend!

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Kathy! It was such a beautiful setting - the ceremony, amazing weather, and the transition to cocktail hour in the greenhouse - so lovely. Congrats to Jen and Joe! We were thrilled to be a part of their day.
    Rachel J. Married on 10/13/2019

Wonderful addition!

I was so thrilled to work with Anne and her quartet. I had been searching for some lesser known string pieces (especially for the prelude) and I had a few selections that were not listed on their repertoire list. I provided sheet music for the pieces they did not have and received very fast approval for the new songs. Everything was played perfectly! I received endless compliments from my friends and family and I am so thrilled they were able to play for us!

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel! Great to play for you and so glad we could make it work with the new selections! Loved the prelude program! Anne Landis :)
  • Tracy
    Tracy H. Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect for our cwremony

From the start, through our wedding planner, Jet Set Strings was responsive, professional & easy to deal with. Then on the wedding day just a sweet & perfect addition to our outdoor garden wedding ceremony. Then they moved over to our wedding reception cocktail hour to play there and did it without missing a beat. We would highly recommend the trio for any event that requires beautiful background music or a ceremony needing the sweet lovely delicate music.
  • McKinsey
    Mckinsey Married on 09/14/2019

Excellent Choice!

This group was very flexible and fit my needs for exactly what songs we wanted even though it was not the repertoire online. So personable and one of the easiest and nicest vendors to work with.

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you McKinsey! It was great to be a part of your day and so glad everything worked for you! Loved your choice of Signed Sealed Delivered for the recessional ;) Take care and all the best!
    Kara S. Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect quartet

Anne and the quartet were wonderful during our wedding. We got so many compliments about them! In addition to traditional wedding music they also are able to perform current music which is what we opted for. Absolutely fantastic!

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you so much Kara! So great to hear from you and glad we could play your favorites! :) Thanks again and all the best,
    Anne Landis
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/01/2019

Jet Set Strings Review

My husband and I had a great experience with Jet Set Strings, and I would recommend them for any event! They were extremely professional and responsive to us leading up to the wedding. Not to mention, they play beautifully!! I had many people come up to me after the ceremony to say how lovely the music was.

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you Sarah!! It was great working with you to plan the music and we appreciate the feedback! All the best and congrats to you & Michael! -Anne Landis
    Megan Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful ceremony music!

It was such a pleasure to work with James and the rest of the members of Jet Set Strings! He was very responsive to emails during the months leading up to the wedding. We wanted the groom's sisters to sing a song during the ceremony with the strings as the accompaniment, and James was extremely helpful in working with us to adapt the song we chose to a more preferred key. We also decided to book a separate rehearsal for the groom's sisters and the quartet, and everyone in the group was very flexible in accommodating a time that worked best for us, as we all live out of state. The ceremony itself was lovely, and our guests loved the music! I would highly recommend booking Jet Set Strings!
    Tera Married on 07/06/2018
    Anne was such a pleasure to work with as we planned our ceremony music and she and the rest of the quartet exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. One of my favorite parts was an interlude that they played in the middle of the ceremony as we asked our friends and family to reflect on the reasons we were all there together. Everyone was completely silent and the music just filled the room and our hearts perfectly. We highly recommend Anne Landis Jetton and Jet Set Strings.

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Tera, it is great to hear from you and thank you so much! We loved the interlude too and so happy it worked within the ceremony :) All the best to you and John!
    Jacquelyn Married on 06/23/2018
    This was such a lovely experience. Anne was amazing, when I wasn't sure about song selection she offered so many options, it was SO helpful and took away a lot of stress of the day!!

Jet Set Strings's reply:

So great to hear from you Jackie! Thank you so much, and I loved your recessional choice too. God Only Knows is one of my faves! Take care, all the best!
    Sasha Married on 06/16/2018
    We LOVED Jet Set Strings! They sounded so great and did an amazing job with ceremony music on our wedding day. Anne met with me a few months before the wedding to review music and offer suggestions, and that was super helpful. Would recommend to anyone!!

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Sasha!! It is great to hear from you and thank you so much for the kind words! It was great to meet you and Rory and your families. We loved being a part of the day. Congrats and all the best!
    Alia Married on 05/12/2018
    We loved having Jet Set Strings as part of our day. The were wonderful to work with, made the ceremony personal to us by including songs that were special to my fiancé, and were great at communicating through the whole process. They really made our ceremony feel so beautiful and we can't say enough good things about them!

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Alia!! Thank you so much for the kind words, we loved being a part! So glad you enjoyed the music. Congrats!
    Jesse Married on 05/05/2018
    A beautiful union of professionalism, soul, and responsiveness that envelops the room in love and sets the atmosphere for the occasion!

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you Jesse! It was such an honor to be a part of your day!
    Connor Married on 03/26/2018
    Anne is a pleasure to work with. Very responsive and attentive. The music was perfect. I would recommend for sure.

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Connor, Thank you so much! we enjoyed being a part of your day!
    Betsy Married on 09/16/2017
    Can't say enough about Jet Set Strings! The ceremony music got rave reviews. Would definitely recommend them and hope to hear them at another event soon!! Thank you for making my daughters day so special❤️ Betsy A.

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you Betsy!! We loved being a part of the day, hope to see you at another event too! Best, Anne Landis :)
    Amy Married on 09/15/2017
    I can not say enough wonderful things about Anne Landis. I have had the privilege of collaborating with her for numerous weddings and events over the past 4 years. She takes such care with each client to ensure they are getting the very best experience. She tailors each clients needs to fit their specific event and it shows day of. She is accommodating to meet the requests clients ask for even a few days prior to the event. One event she took special care to help the daughter of one of my brides... the daughter was new to playing the violin and wanted to play with Anne Landis in the processional. She practiced with her just before and let the daughter take the lead. It was so memorable for the bride and groom! She is one of the most talented musicians I have worked with. It is always a joy to have her at my events.

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Amy!! Yes I remember that little girl, so cute! I think she even had a cast on one of her arms ;) So great to work with you, it's an honor and I appreciate your business!
    Kassidy Married on 09/03/2017
    Jet set strings added the perfect touch to my special day. Anne was great to work with and very flexible in finding the exact version of songs I wanted. Would see recommend them!

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Kassidy! We were thrilled to be a part of your day.
    S Married on 07/01/2017
    They where so great to work with and made it such a smooth process on selections of music, day of load in and handling all the details at the church!! GREAT TO WORK WITH

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Awesome!! Thank you so much, we really enjoyed being a part of the day!
    Jenna Married on 06/24/2017
    Jet Set Strings was so professional and did a wonderful job at our wedding. I couldn't have asked for better service!
    Nicole Married on 05/27/2017
    My husband and I could not have been happier! Jet Set Strings were a pleasure to work with and we heard many compliments from our guests.
    Brooke Married on 05/20/2017
    She helped pick the music and did a great job!
    Rainey Married on 03/18/2017
    Everything was wonderful! Responses were so fast when I had questions and the music was beautiful!
    Kathy Married on 10/08/2016
    Anne was in touch with me before I even got to her to pick out music and to check in before the wedding. She offered help in picking out music. They were willing to come early to find the best place for the quartet, and they even gave the cue to the groom and minister to come out! I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them. The music for my daughter's ceremony was beautiful!