Jet Set Strings Reviews

26 | Nashville, TN

26 Reviews for Jet Set Strings

Tera · Married on 07/06/2018

Anne was such a pleasure to work with as we planned our ceremony music and she and the rest of the quartet exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. One of my favorite parts was an interlude that they played in the middle of the ceremony as we asked our friends and family to reflect on the reasons we were all there together. Everyone was completely silent and the music just filled the room and our hearts perfectly. We highly recommend Anne Landis Jetton and Jet Set Strings.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Tera, it is great to hear from you and thank you so much! We loved the interlude too and so happy it worked within the ceremony :) All the best to you and John!

Jacquelyn · Married on 06/23/2018

This was such a lovely experience. Anne was amazing, when I wasn't sure about song selection she offered so many options, it was SO helpful and took away a lot of stress of the day!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Jet Set Strings's reply:

So great to hear from you Jackie! Thank you so much, and I loved your recessional choice too. God Only Knows is one of my faves! Take care, all the best!

Sasha · Married on 06/16/2018

We LOVED Jet Set Strings! They sounded so great and did an amazing job with ceremony music on our wedding day. Anne met with me a few months before the wedding to review music and offer suggestions, and that was super helpful. Would recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Sasha!! It is great to hear from you and thank you so much for the kind words! It was great to meet you and Rory and your families. We loved being a part of the day. Congrats and all the best!

Alia · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved having Jet Set Strings as part of our day. The were wonderful to work with, made the ceremony personal to us by including songs that were special to my fiancé, and were great at communicating through the whole process. They really made our ceremony feel so beautiful and we can't say enough good things about them!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Alia!! Thank you so much for the kind words, we loved being a part! So glad you enjoyed the music. Congrats!

Jesse · Married on 05/05/2018

A beautiful union of professionalism, soul, and responsiveness that envelops the room in love and sets the atmosphere for the occasion!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you Jesse! It was such an honor to be a part of your day!

Connor · Married on 03/26/2018

Anne is a pleasure to work with. Very responsive and attentive. The music was perfect. I would recommend for sure.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Connor, Thank you so much! we enjoyed being a part of your day!

Betsy · Married on 09/16/2017

Can't say enough about Jet Set Strings! The ceremony music got rave reviews. Would definitely recommend them and hope to hear them at another event soon!! Thank you for making my daughters day so special❤️ Betsy A.

Sent on 09/23/2017

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you Betsy!! We loved being a part of the day, hope to see you at another event too! Best, Anne Landis :)

Amy · Married on 09/15/2017

I can not say enough wonderful things about Anne Landis. I have had the privilege of collaborating with her for numerous weddings and events over the past 4 years. She takes such care with each client to ensure they are getting the very best experience. She tailors each clients needs to fit their specific event and it shows day of. She is accommodating to meet the requests clients ask for even a few days prior to the event. One event she took special care to help the daughter of one of my brides... the daughter was new to playing the violin and wanted to play with Anne Landis in the processional. She practiced with her just before and let the daughter take the lead. It was so memorable for the bride and groom! She is one of the most talented musicians I have worked with. It is always a joy to have her at my events.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Amy!! Yes I remember that little girl, so cute! I think she even had a cast on one of her arms ;) So great to work with you, it's an honor and I appreciate your business!

Kassidy · Married on 09/03/2017

Jet set strings added the perfect touch to my special day. Anne was great to work with and very flexible in finding the exact version of songs I wanted. Would see recommend them!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Kassidy! We were thrilled to be a part of your day.

S · Married on 07/01/2017

They where so great to work with and made it such a smooth process on selections of music, day of load in and handling all the details at the church!! GREAT TO WORK WITH

Sent on 07/12/2017

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Awesome!! Thank you so much, we really enjoyed being a part of the day!

Jenna · Married on 06/24/2017

Jet Set Strings was so professional and did a wonderful job at our wedding. I couldn't have asked for better service!

Nicole · Married on 05/27/2017

My husband and I could not have been happier! Jet Set Strings were a pleasure to work with and we heard many compliments from our guests.

Brooke · Married on 05/20/2017

She helped pick the music and did a great job!

Rainey · Married on 03/18/2017

Everything was wonderful! Responses were so fast when I had questions and the music was beautiful!

Kathy · Married on 10/08/2016

Anne was in touch with me before I even got to her to pick out music and to check in before the wedding. She offered help in picking out music. They were willing to come early to find the best place for the quartet, and they even gave the cue to the groom and minister to come out! I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them. The music for my daughter's ceremony was beautiful!

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2016

Anne and Jet Set Strings were everything we imagined and more!! Anne met with us prior to our wedding and went over the songs they could play. She was very easy to communicate with and allowed us to put together a compilation of songs for the prelude (both classical and modern!), and of course pick the ceremony songs. They sounded fantastic and made our ceremony so special! They are the best!

Mark · Married on 09/17/2016

Anne was very easy to deal with. She was very responsive and wanted to make sure we had our music selections and special requests made well in advance of our wedding day. We had several unsolicited comments from our guests that the music at our wedding was the nicest they have experienced. Jet Set Strings were a great choice and we could have not been more pleased! Our thanks to Anne and her fellow musicians.

Mary Kay · Married on 09/10/2016

Jet Set Strings did a wonderful job performing at our wedding. Anne was incredibly responsive and prompt in replying to my emails. She was able to come to the rehearsal, as well, to get the musical cues. In addition to the ceremony, Jet Set Strings also played before the ceremony while guests were being seated, adding the mood of the event. It was lovely!

K · Married on 09/03/2016

I only had Anne Landis Jetton (violinist) for my wedding ceremony, but she was absolutely wonderful! She was very accommodating with the pre-planning and playing the songs we wanted. She was very helpful and easy to communicate with prior to the wedding as well. Highly recommend her or the group for your next event!

Julianne · Married on 06/11/2016

They were so great!! Easy to work with, and even learned a new song to play that was special to us! Highly recommend.

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

The Jet Strings provided the most beautiful music at my daughter's wedding. I heard from so many people that the music was so special and was so elegant. Anne was wonderful to work with and gave me a good range of music to choose from and also added some suggestions that rounded out everything. I cannot say enough for how special it was to have the Jet Strings play.

Sarah · Married on 10/12/2013

The Jet Set String Quartet delivered nothing short of phenomenal performance for our wedding ceremony. With very little direction from us, they learned and performed an original song for the bridal processional. They played the song so beautifully that I had tears in my eyes when I first heard it. Each and every song they played for our ceremony was perfect and we had so many compliments from our guests! They're very talented musicians and total professionals. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Dear Sarah, Thank you so much for such wonderful feedback! So glad that you were pleased with the music and we were happy to be a part of the big day. All the best, Anne Landis Jetton

Mariam · Married on 04/28/2013

Anne Landis Jetton and her group, Jet Set Strings, are very talented musicians and we were so privileged to have them play at our wedding. Anne Landis is incredibly professional and responsive, which I greatly appreciated during the planning process. She took time to meet with me in person to go over song selections and was incredibly easy to reach with any questions. We are so happy that we found Jet Set Strings and would highly recommend them.

Erin · Married on 10/06/2012

We had a string trio instead of a quarter for our wedding and they were absolutely amazing. The music they played was so beautiful. We were able to pick all the music that was played from the 30 minutes before the start through the end of the wedding. It was a pleasure working with Jet String Quartet.

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Anne and her team were great! The music was beautiful and made the whole ceremony complete.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Jet Set Strings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was great to be a part of your day. Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback!