26 Reviews for Jet Set Strings

Instrumental-Trio (1)
Instrumental-Solo (1)
String-Quartet (1)
26 Jet Set Strings Reviews

Anne was such a pleasure to work with as we planned our ceremony music and she and the rest of the quartet exceeded our expectations on our wedding day. One of my favorite parts was an interlude that they played in the middle of the ceremony as we asked our friends and family to reflect on the reasons we were all there together. Everyone was completely silent and the music just filled the room and our hearts perfectly. We highly recommend Anne Landis Jetton and Jet Set Strings.

Profile Picture Tera, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

This was such a lovely experience. Anne was amazing, when I wasn't sure about song selection she offered so many options, it was SO helpful and took away a lot of stress of the day!!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We LOVED Jet Set Strings! They sounded so great and did an amazing job with ceremony music on our wedding day. Anne met with me a few months before the wedding to review music and offer suggestions, and that was super helpful. Would recommend to anyone!!

Profile Picture Sasha, 6/16/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We loved having Jet Set Strings as part of our day. The were wonderful to work with, made the ceremony personal to us by including songs that were special to my fiancé, and were great at communicating through the whole process. They really made our ceremony feel so beautiful and we can't say enough good things about them!

Profile Picture Alia , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, String-Trio

A beautiful union of professionalism, soul, and responsiveness that envelops the room in love and sets the atmosphere for the occasion!

Profile Picture Jesse, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Anne is a pleasure to work with. Very responsive and attentive. The music was perfect. I would recommend for sure.

Profile Picture Connor, 3/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Can't say enough about Jet Set Strings! The ceremony music got rave reviews. Would definitely recommend them and hope to hear them at another event soon!! Thank you for making my daughters day so special❤️ Betsy A.

Profile Picture Betsy, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I can not say enough wonderful things about Anne Landis. I have had the privilege of collaborating with her for numerous weddings and events over the past 4 years. She takes such care with each client to ensure they are getting the very best experience. She tailors each clients needs to fit their specific event and it shows day of. She is accommodating to meet the requests clients ask for even a few days prior to the event. One event she took special care to help the daughter of one of my brides... the daughter was new to playing the violin and wanted to play with Anne Landis in the processional. She practiced with her just before and let the daughter take the lead. It was so memorable for the bride and groom! She is one of the most talented musicians I have worked with. It is always a joy to have her at my events.

Profile Picture Amy, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jet set strings added the perfect touch to my special day. Anne was great to work with and very flexible in finding the exact version of songs I wanted. Would see recommend them!

Profile Picture Kassidy, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They where so great to work with and made it such a smooth process on selections of music, day of load in and handling all the details at the church!! GREAT TO WORK WITH

Profile Picture S, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jet Set Strings was so professional and did a wonderful job at our wedding. I couldn't have asked for better service!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Anne and her team were great! The music was beautiful and made the whole ceremony complete.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My husband and I could not have been happier! Jet Set Strings were a pleasure to work with and we heard many compliments from our guests.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

She helped pick the music and did a great job!

Profile Picture Brooke, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Everything was wonderful! Responses were so fast when I had questions and the music was beautiful!

Profile Picture Rainey, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Anne was in touch with me before I even got to her to pick out music and to check in before the wedding. She offered help in picking out music. They were willing to come early to find the best place for the quartet, and they even gave the cue to the groom and minister to come out! I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them. The music for my daughter's ceremony was beautiful!

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Anne and Jet Set Strings were everything we imagined and more!! Anne met with us prior to our wedding and went over the songs they could play. She was very easy to communicate with and allowed us to put together a compilation of songs for the prelude (both classical and modern!), and of course pick the ceremony songs. They sounded fantastic and made our ceremony so special! They are the best!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Instrumental-Trio

Anne was very easy to deal with. She was very responsive and wanted to make sure we had our music selections and special requests made well in advance of our wedding day. We had several unsolicited comments from our guests that the music at our wedding was the nicest they have experienced. Jet Set Strings were a great choice and we could have not been more pleased! Our thanks to Anne and her fellow musicians.

Profile Picture User7308977, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jet Set Strings did a wonderful job performing at our wedding. Anne was incredibly responsive and prompt in replying to my emails. She was able to come to the rehearsal, as well, to get the musical cues. In addition to the ceremony, Jet Set Strings also played before the ceremony while guests were being seated, adding the mood of the event. It was lovely!

Profile Picture Mary Kay, 9/10/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, String-Quartet

I only had Anne Landis Jetton (violinist) for my wedding ceremony, but she was absolutely wonderful! She was very accommodating with the pre-planning and playing the songs we wanted. She was very helpful and easy to communicate with prior to the wedding as well. Highly recommend her or the group for your next event!

Profile Picture K, 9/3/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo, Violin

They were so great!! Easy to work with, and even learned a new song to play that was special to us! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Julianne, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Jet Strings provided the most beautiful music at my daughter's wedding. I heard from so many people that the music was so special and was so elegant. Anne was wonderful to work with and gave me a good range of music to choose from and also added some suggestions that rounded out everything. I cannot say enough for how special it was to have the Jet Strings play.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/3/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Outstanding!!!! I was a little worried since they didn't come to the wedding rehearsal but they did great! Exactly as we had envisioned. Would definitely recommend them for a wedding. Spot on!

Profile Picture User5096505, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The Jet Set String Quartet delivered nothing short of phenomenal performance for our wedding ceremony. With very little direction from us, they learned and performed an original song for the bridal processional. They played the song so beautifully that I had tears in my eyes when I first heard it. Each and every song they played for our ceremony was perfect and we had so many compliments from our guests! They're very talented musicians and total professionals. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/12/13, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Anne Landis Jetton and her group, Jet Set Strings, are very talented musicians and we were so privileged to have them play at our wedding. Anne Landis is incredibly professional and responsive, which I greatly appreciated during the planning process. She took time to meet with me in person to go over song selections and was incredibly easy to reach with any questions. We are so happy that we found Jet Set Strings and would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Mariam, 4/28/13, 1 Review