Jesslyn Womack Photography Reviews

Jesslyn Womack Photography 1
Jesslyn Womack Photography 2
Jesslyn Womack Photography 3

Cady · Married on 09/16/2018

My fiancé and I had a blast during our engagement session with Jesslyn. She was engaging and made the whole process so fun and comfortable. So much so she will be doing our wedding and we couldn't be more excited about it! We love her and would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/01/2017
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 08/04/2018

Easy to work with and reliable

Jesslyn was so sweet and easy to work with throughout the planning process. She was clear and prepared with her packages and was quick to respond to any questions we had. Also, we'd never done a photo shoot and didn't really know what to do or expect but Jesslyn was great at being down to earth and funny, and knew just what to say to help us understand what to do and she got the sweetest pics both for our engagement photos and during our wedding. We had so much fun on both days and highly recommend Jesslyn!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Jesslyn Womack Photography 4
    Jesslyn Womack Photography 5

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

I was really nervous to have our pictures taken, but Jesslyn made us feel so comfortable Our whole wedding day! From the details to the family portraits, to the reception! Everything was just as I'd imagined and more!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2017

We were in a time crunch to find a photographer for our elopement. Not only was Jesslyn available, but she worked with our budget and delivered amazing service. She is professional and super easy and fun to work with. I love all of our photographs and I'm so happy she was there to capture our special day!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Jesslyn Womack Photography 6

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2017

Jesslyn is not only a talented, driven, artistic woman, she is so sincere, passionate, and enthisiastic about life and her work! guaranteed beautiful work and a party of a time if you choose her!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Alicia · Married on 07/17/2017

Jesslyn exceeded our expectations in a photographer! Her professionalism and uniqueness transpired to capture every magical moment. We will forever be grateful for her creativity and artwork.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Kari · Married on 05/17/2017

As a bride you want everything to go smoothly and to have a photographer with whom you connect and who inspires confidence. Jesslyn is that photographer; she connected with everybody and made sure to get my ideas and then explained her interpretation as well as where she might improve upon what I wanted. Jesslyn is terrific- sincere, receptive to ideas, a good listener and talented.

Sent on 06/27/2017

JC · Married on 06/26/2016

I can't say enough good things about Jesslyn Womack Photography. We used Jesslyn now for 3 of our events - engagement shoot, bridal shower and wedding, and we wish we had more things to book her for. Every experience was incredible, she really made it more enjoyable with her creativity and wonderful personality. On the day of our wedding she and her team were so professional, sweet and easy going, it felt like they were part of the family. She goes above and beyond to make sure your day is spectacular and we can’t thank her enough. I am forcing all my friends to use Jesslyn because I know they will have as much of a great experience as we did. Aside from her being artistically gifted with her photography, her ideas and creativity were so unique and special. If you want a photographer who'll go the extra mile and want beautiful artistic pictures - Book NOW! thank you again Jesslyn, you truly helped making our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Raegan · Married on 02/19/2016

Jesslyn Womack Photography is one in a million! Jesslyn has an amazing eye for photographing just the right moments! She is not one to force you to do anything you're not comfortable with--she will let you be yourself in front of the camera, and she always encourages you and makes you feel extra pretty! I have learned with some photographers it's hard to get comfortable in certain poses or they don't tell you what to do and it can feel awkward; Jesslyn explains everything in a way that is simple and lets you make it your own! She is the best person to work with. Not to mention her photos turn out vibrant and wonderful! 100% recommend!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Ahmalia · Married on 11/17/2017

Jesslyn was so amazing to work with! She is very good at what she does and is so understanding. My husband does not like pictures especially smiling for pictures (he is super shy) but she was able to get him to open up just a bit, which probably was a little bit if work. On our wedding day she worked well with my videographer to make sure that we were able to get all the pictures we wanted and to make me feel less stressed about things. She's super sweet and we are so lucky that we were able to find her and work with her! My engagement pictures turned out amazing and I love them so much I look at them all the time and I can't wait to see how our wedding pictures will turn out! Will definitely recommend to friends and family!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Caron · Married on 06/10/2017

My name is Caron Dixon and I used Jesslyn Womack as a photographer for my wedding. I wish I paid her for more hours she was just so great and a loving person! She's such a natural and really has a gift. I would absolutely recommend her! Thanks Jess!

Sent on 06/30/2017