Jessie Leigh Photography Reviews

Jessie Leigh Photography 7
  • Danielle

Danielle Sullivan · Getting married on 02/14/2020

Amazing! Absolutely love!

Jessie is by far the best photographer I have ever had the pleasure of hiring! She is so sweet, and very natural. Nothing was forced. “Stand here” “don’t move” blah blah. She was very, “be yourselves!” And the pictures couldn’t have been more perfect! I would recommend her over and over and over again to anyone who wanted a photographer.
    She has done only family photos for us, but she will be my future engagement and wedding photographer as well :)

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Jessie Leigh Photography 19
  • Kayla

Kayla Wise · Getting married on 01/19/2020

Fun and playful

Jessie is the most compassionate human and makes the entire session fun! She knows how to bring your shoot to life!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Steven

Steven Vallez · Married on 04/12/2019

Nothing short of Amazing!

Jessie was amazing! She made taking photos fun and was able to capture a once in a lifetime moment for my wife and I. Her talent speaks for itself. We will definitely be lifetime customers. I would highly recommend her for any type of shoot.

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Jessie Leigh Photography 24
    Jessie Leigh Photography 25

Natalie Crow · Married on 03/23/2019

Part of the family!

Jessie was so epic! From day one she felt like part of the family. Her ability to adapt to different surroundings while staying calm is a priceless. Her shots... AMAZING! Honestly we have a family photographer for life now

Sent on 04/03/2019

Kelsey Ertz · Married on 01/25/2019

Best photographer

Jessie has really been there throughout my now husband and I's relationship. She has photographed everything from cutesy photos to hang on the wall, to the moment he got down on one knee, our engagement photos and now our wedding! She is by far the BEST photographer. Her photos come out so bright and full of life which totally mirrors her personality. I for one am very camera shy but she really knows how to make it a comfortable and fun experience. You won't be disappointed in choosing her for your special event!

Jessie Leigh Photography 26
    Jessie Leigh Photography 27
    Jessie Leigh Photography 28
    Jessie Leigh Photography 29

Kelsie Johannes · Married on 09/14/2018

Jessie is incredible!

Jessie and I got connected a couple years back through a mutual friend who wanted to tell me about her photography business.

Probably the best thing that happened for not just our family-owned wedding planning company, but our family in general. Jessie has photographed some important milestones (engagement sesh, wedding, family photos) and her work is incredible. She has a personality that could light up a room with her witty humor and love for nature, golden light and well, cute dogs. My husband and I absolutely love our time with her and something so important in a photographer is trust. Not just in her skills and ability, but in her demeanor. Taking pictures can be awkward, and uncomfortable for many people but Jessie takes all of that away and captures authentic and genuine personalities from behind her lens. If you're on the fence or going through each review, then TRUST ME and book her! You'll never regret it.

Jessie Leigh Photography 30
    Jessie Leigh Photography 31
    Jessie Leigh Photography 32

Kaitlynn · Married on 06/15/2012

Professional Photographer, GORGEOUS photos, and a wonderful experience!

Jessie was a DREAM to work with! We did two engagement sessions with her, as well as our small courthouse ceremony photos. I was so impressed with the quality and timeliness of the photos that we have also had her shoot our baby announcement/holiday photos, and will be shooting our maternity session with her in a few months! She has definitely become our forever photographer, and makes us feel so at ease and comfortable when we are the "awkward family photo family" normally. I would recommend her to anyone looking for professional and gorgeous photos of their upcoming events!

Jessie Leigh Photography 33