Jessica Ross Photography Reviews

17 | Frisco, TX

17 Reviews for Jessica Ross Photography

Ann M. · Married on 11/30/2020

Best wedding photographer ever

Jessica was an absolute dream!
    We downsized our wedding from 150 guests to 8. She took this as an opportunity to capture the intimate moments of our special day. And the pictures turned out so beautiful. She really has an eye for composition.

Jessica eased our nerves of being in front of the camera and created a relaxed and fun atmosphere.

We had Jessica so our engagement photos and wedding photos and I expect we will hire her for many more special occasions in the future!

Sent on 01/26/2021
  • Kiara

Kiara · Married on 11/14/2020

Dream Come True

Jessica was the best photographer I could've asked for. She is a delight to have around, takes gorgeous photos, and gives great instruction for posing. (My husband required this!) Additionally, we got our photos back in SUCH a timely manner and she made the hike out to the boonies for us. Can't recommend her enough.

Sent on 01/22/2021
  • Emmaclaire

Emmaclaire I. · Married on 07/03/2020

Best Photographer!

Jessica was a dream to work with! She was so easy going and took the best pictures! She was so reasonably priced and made every picture come to life. She did my engagements, bridal portraits, wedding pictures, and even a super fun boudoir session (highly recommend!) and every single session she made fun and made me feel so comfortable. She also got all of my pictures back to me super fast (sometimes even within days!!) I already recommended her to another bride friend of mine, and would recommend her to every other bride!

Sent on 04/29/2020
  • Yanei

Yanei M. · Married on 12/20/2019

Magical & Dreamy Experience!

Hands down the best photography experience I’ve ever had! From trying to find the “right” one for our wedding day and engagement photos, Jessica made it extremely easy to choose her to capture these amazing memories on film! Jessica was remarkably easy to feel comfortable around, making the photo taking experience easier on us! Her professionalism in knowing the area and where to take the perfect photos blew me away!

I will always recommend her for ANY photography needs and I can’t wait to book with her for any other shoots I would want in the future!

Sent on 07/31/2020
  • Riley

Riley · Married on 10/20/2019

Beautiful photos and a wonderful experience

Wow! Jessica was everything we wanted in an engagement and wedding photographer. So fun to work with and always kind, even during the chaos. Her photos were stunning, and we would definitely recommend her to anyone in the Dallas/North Texas area.

Sent on 07/20/2020

Alison · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing talent!

We started using Jessica for a few family photo shoots, she is beyond talented and professional! I am so picky with how my photos turn out and she was able to make sure the lighting was perfect and flattering! We are so lucky to have found her and keep referring her to anybody looking for a family photographer, wedding photographer or anything in between! We will be using her for our upcoming wedding and can’t wait!!

• Natalie

Natalie S. · Married on 08/03/2019

Stunning Work

Jessica was so amazing to work with! From taking our engagement pictures in the freezing cold, to capturing our wedding, she was perfect! Her photos are beautiful and she is the sweetest person. During our ceremony and reception, you didn't even notice her taking pictures. She captured our day perfectly, she was one of my favorite vendors to work with!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Chan

Chan · Married on 06/21/2019

Jessica is an amazing photographer!

Jessica Ross is an amazing photographer and our wedding photos could not have been better! From taking our engagement pictures in windy and cold temperatures, to capturing our wedding in the hot Texas Summer sun, she was a joy to work with! She captured our day perfectly and we will cherish our photos forever! We highly recommend her services - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Andrea · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful Photos

Jessica is an amazing photographer and our wedding photos could not have been better! She was very professional, always responded in a timely manner and was willing to work with us in a variety of ways. I highly reckoned her services, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Karla · Married on 07/29/2018

Jessica was wonderful. She took her time to get the best shots. Very friendly and always positive. She captured our day beautifully and I love every single picture. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Catie · Married on 06/29/2018

Jessica is amazing!

Jessica is amazing! Her photos are beautiful and she goes above and beyond to make her clients happy.

Barbi M. · Married on 05/26/2018

Jessica is amazing!!!

Jessica is amazing!!! She went above and beyond to make my wedding day special. Every single one of my pictures were perfect. I highly recommend Jessica for your wedding photographer! :)

Sent on 10/29/2018

Laura H. · Married on 04/30/2018

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Not only did all our photos come out stunning, but working with Jessica made everything stress-free. From our engagement photos to our big day, Jessica was very hands on and was able to capture all of our most special moments beautifully. Would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Angela · Married on 09/09/2017

Jessica is a joy to work with. Patient and creative. We got our photos quickly and were very pleased.

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • W

Wendy J. · Married on 05/14/2017

We love Jessica!

Jessica is amazing! Super professional and fun to work with! She captured great memories that we will never forget. I can’t wait to book more photos with her. 🤗

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2017

Wedding Photography

We had such a wonderful experience with Jessica as our photographer. She was patient, kind, and extremely creative with her choice in taking our photos. We still to do this day love our wedding photos and had an incredibly easy process as we comminitcted our thoughts, questions, and interests. I highly recommend Jessica to any person who’s looking to have their expectations met with fun and creativity.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Jordan · Married on 01/18/2017

Photography

Jessica did amazing! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/28/2018