Jessica Roberts Photography Reviews

Jessica Roberts Photography 4
Jessica Roberts Photography 5
  • Cindy

Cindy Lim · Getting married on 01/18/2020

Great experience and beautiful photos

She is a pro, and also happens to be very personable. She was accommodating and on time. She made it easy for us to relax and be ourselves at the engagement session. Both of us were very happy with the product. I would definitely recommend

Sent on 07/11/2019

Jessica Roberts Photography's reply:

Cindy, you are so sweet! Thank you for writing this glowing review!!! I can't wait to see you guys again.
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/07/2017

I don’t even know where to begin when describing how awesome Jessica is. We found her on a whim while searching photographers in the Columbia area and after seeing her gorgeous photos and reading the posts on her website, I felt like she was our kind of person. We ended up meeting at a Panera where she introduced me to their Mac and cheese and I never turned back (from the Mac and cheese or from Jessica—she was the perfect fit for us, haha!). My husband and I were both nervous about our engagement shoot because the thought of having a photographer follow you around while you’re supposed to be all lovey dovey is painfully awkward AF, but Jessica was super fun and funny and immediately made us feel comfortable. Throughout our almost two year engagement, I’d text Jessica any questions I had about the planning process because our planner wasn’t helpful and she would answer them all immediately and give the best pro advice. She is basically like a planner and a photographer and your BFF all rolled into one amazing person. Basically if you’re anywhere in the Southeast (or even this galaxy), hire Jessica. She’s so talented and professional and the best EVER. You won’t regret working with her!

Jessica Roberts Photography 6
    Jessica Roberts Photography 12
    Jessica Roberts Photography 13
    Sent on 10/25/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2016

She is the best! Having Jessica for our wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made! She is AMAZING at what she does and so easy to work with!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Incredible photographer!! She knows what she is doing and will ensure your wedding looks amazing.

Sent on 09/30/2016

BY FAR thee best..Jessica is absolutely amazing. She is the sweetest person & a true blessing to have had by my side throughout the entire wedding process. She made my husband & I feel so comfortable in every situation & she always, always had our back! She went above & beyond. She works so hard & she is so passionate about her work..that clearly shows through all her beautiful photos. I highly Highly HIGHLY recommend Jessica to any of the brides-to-be planning their big day. I promise you, it'll be the best decision you've made (besides marrying your husband! ;)). Fifty years from now, my husband & I will have all these beautiful engagement, bridal, boudoir & wedding day photos to look at & remember all the precious moments during our special day. Thank you again so much for everything you do, Jessica!!!! You are awesome! Alex & I can't wait to work with you again!! :)

Sent on 06/22/2015