Jessica Rambo Photography Reviews

Jessica Rambo Photography 3
Jessica Rambo Photography 4
Jessica Rambo Photography 5

Valerie · Married on 11/01/2018

Jessica was recommended to me by another photographer who was all booked up. And we couldn't be more happier. It was meant to be! We love jessica and her assistant, Taylor. Our correspondence over email was professional and prompt. We agreed on every aspect of our expectations and she encouraged our input. The engagement photo shoot was wonderful. We shot at the Dallas Arboretum and it was absolutely perfect. We got along so well during the whole process. The wedding day was a blur! Jessica and her assistant, Taylor were there for 8 hours! Taking 'getting-ready" photos with the groom and hopping over to the bridal party. We've only had a couple sneak peeks of the night but we are 100% happy with the results. Thank you Jessica! We love you always <3

Jessica Rambo Photography 6
    Jessica Rambo Photography 7
    Jessica Rambo Photography 8
    Sent on 10/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful Photographer

We loved working with Jessica for our engagement photos and our wedding. She did a fantastic job of capturing moments and creating portaits for us to remember every moment of our wedding. She was prompt with giving us our photos on both occasions.

Jessica Rambo Photography 9
    Sent on 01/16/2019

Shelby · Married on 05/06/2018

Jessica did not miss a moment of our special day. She showed up early and made sure to not only document my husband and I, but everyone else around us as well who made our day magical. She was an integral part of our day and did a great job working with us from afar (we live out of state but got married in the DFW area). Jessica was very professional and the quality of her portraits are top notch. She even did a great job capturing our fur baby doing her ring bearer duties! I cannot wait to get canvases made and display them in our new home.

Jessica Rambo Photography 10
    Jessica Rambo Photography 17
    Jessica Rambo Photography 18
    Sent on 07/17/2018

Tanisha · Married on 04/29/2017

My fiancé and I had Jessica shoot our engagement photos. She was sweet and amazing, has an awesome eye and was very professional. Our photos came out STUNNING! It literally looked like we were out of a fairytale! I can't wait for our wedding and to see the photos she takes!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Alannah · Married on 02/06/2016

I've known Jessica for years and have seen her photography grow, which was why I chose her to do my bridal and wedding photos! She was amazingly patient with us and respected my (now husand)'s wish to not have photographs taken in his grooms dressing room. We had lots of fun at our wedding and she caught every minute! On top of that, we got out photos back in a very timely manner! I know people who've had to badger their photographers for their photos, and you don't need to do that with Jessica, trust me. She keeps you in the loop. She is worth every penny.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Alannah · Married on 02/06/2016

Jessica did a great job with my bridal portraits and what I have seen so far, with my wedding photos as well! Both she and her partner Jake were very professional and flexible on photos as there was some mix ups here and there. What wedding goes completely smoothly, right? 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Andrea · Married on 01/10/2015

Excellent photographer & such a joy to work with. Shot my wedding, engagement, Bridal's, & family pictures twice. I am team Jessica all the way!!

Sent on 01/12/2017

Lindsay · Married on 07/20/2014

Jessica is such a sweet person. She has such an eye for detail. She offered to take a mini shoot just to get to know us through the camera before the wedding. She is flexible, extremely friendly, and professional. I would recommend her for any photography needs.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Lauren · Married on 06/01/2013

Our wedding was the first Jessica had ever shot. Having said that, she did the job of a professional by herself! She captured details, special moments and beautiful portraits that make me feel like we could be in a magazine! She was also willing to travel, when compensated, which was great for us since we knew we wanted high quality photographs for our special day. I would highly recommend her to be your photographer, just look at her portfolio! In addition to being awesome at what she does, she's super friendly, but knows how make space for moments while capturing them, so you don't feel like you're being followed by the paparazzi ;) She knows good lighting and perspective, which is a
    must for any good photographer; however, her artistic eye and style give her photos a uniqueness about them that will make them stand out among the rest.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Shelby · Married on 06/12/2011

Jessica is completely amazing! I have had so many shoots with her I can't even count! Most of the time we are laughing! She has a wonderful eye and pictures always turn out incredible! She is crazy creative and a beautiful person inside an out! Nothing but good words for this girl and her work!

Sent on 01/13/2017