Jessica Ormond Events Reviews

9 Reviews for Jessica Ormond Events

1 User photo

Jessica Ormond Events 1

KAREN · Married on 09/01/2018

Jessica was awesome!! She was always available and very patient with us! She is the sweetest and so very helpful with her ideas but she totally wanted it to be exactly what my daughter wanted!!! Everything was so very beautiful and she made my daughters vision come to life. She stayed and moved arrangements around and then came back and cleaned up!! I am so very happy that we chose her!!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 03/25/2017

Everything Jessica creates is absolutely stunning! She made our floral dreams come true and was nothing but patient and kind throughout the entire process. We used her wedding planning services as well and you truly will not find a better coordinator! We love her and can’t recommend her enough!!

Jessica Ormond Events 2
    Sent on 12/07/2017

briana · Married on 10/22/2016

She is awesome and supper sweet. I had a hard time picking what I wanted and at what price I wanted it at and she was very helpful and accommodating to my budget when needed. Loved, loved, LOVED having her a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/01/2016

I wasn't really interested in flowers for our wedding until I met with Jessica! She helped me figure out what I liked (and didn't like) and focused our wedding vision. The bouquets, centerpieces, and bouts were so beautiful and lovingly crafted! I can't imagine having had a wedding without them now! Jessica also provided month-of-coordinating services for us, which were invaluable. She helped me so much with things I wouldn't have even thought about! She also used and gave me access to the Aisle Planner website, which was really useful for managing the guest list and seating chart. On the big day, our wedding ran so smoothly thanks to Jessica! Aside from marrying my husband, hiring Jessica was probably the best decision I made about our wedding!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Sadie · Married on 09/05/2015

What can I say about Jessica Ormond Events? With only four months of planning, Jessica was able to complete my absolute dream come true wedding. She was so very helpful-- quick to respond to texts, emails, phone calls, and she didn't mind driving all the way down to Abilene for in person meetings. She also did my flowers and they were absolutely to die for. Everyone after our wedding had so many positive things to say about flowers and little details. We definitely owe that all to Jessica! Highly highly highly recommended!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Tina · Married on 06/13/2015

Jessica provided us with amazing results and saw my daughter's vision perfectly. Not only did she work extremely hard to meet our vision, she also worked to make our vision within our budget. She has an excellent eye for detail and the quality was top-notch. I would recommend her business! Thank you Jessica Ormond!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Flowers were a really important aspect of my wedding! The problem was, I was not 100% sure what I wanted my bouquets to look like! Hiring Jessica Ormond Events was the best choice I could have made!! Prior to our meetings she was in contact with me, sending me ideas to think about to get the ball rolling.. Then once we met she took the time to talk with me and explore all the options I could pick from. I liked different aspects of many many ideas, but I was still having a hard time putting it all together! So, I gave Jessica free reign and trusted her to pull of something beautiful for my big day, and she so over delivered!!! My flowers were breathtaking! I got so many comments on how beautiful they were, and everyone was wanting to know where I got them from. If you are looking for a professional, friendly, genuine person to work with for your special day, I couldn't have a higher recommendation for Jessica Ormond Events! I promise you wont be disappointed. Thanks again, Jessica!!!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Jaymee · Married on 09/15/2012

Jessica Ormond Events provided the flowers for my sister's wedding in 2012. She was wonderful to work with! She listened to the bride's wants and inspiration, and delivered absolutely perfect bouquets that looked beautiful in person and in the photos! I would highly recommend Jessica for any occasion, she is detail oriented, easy to work with, and has a beautiful eye for design!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Nicole · Married on 07/03/2010

Jessica Ormond Events exceeded my every expectation for my wedding. I told her my general ideas with minimal specifics and she delivered perfectly to my personality and desires, all while keeping the floral arrangements unique and fresh. Her responsiveness to my questions and contact (email/phone) were exceptional and thorough (she is thorough in all aspects of her business). Her professionalism is very admirable and she truly cares. The value of her work is priceless and was great at keeping costs in my budget. She was also very flexible to work with and made every effort to help make planning easy for me as the Bride-to-Be.
    To compliment her work from my wedding, a friend of mine referred Jessica to another Bride-to-Be and my friends also had her make the arrangements for my baby shower a few years later. Again, her work was breath taking for my shower.
    I can not say enough about how wonderful Jessica is to work with and how exceptional her work is.
    I highly recommend Jessica Ormond Events for all occasions to all family and friends.

Sent on 03/30/2015