Jessica Miccio Photography Reviews

12 | Danbury, CT

12 Reviews for Jessica Miccio Photography

Laura · Married on 08/03/2019

All Around Amazing

Jessica is absolutely amazing! I love the aesthetic of her photos, they are timeless and lovely. In addition, she is fantastic to work with - very easy going, friendly, and has a great eye! I highly recommend her and can't wait to hopefully work with her again for other occasions in the future!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Katherine · Married on 06/23/2018

Jess and her sister were great. It was such a pleasure working with them. Even though they had never been to the venue before, they knew where the best spots were before my husband and I did our first look. Jess was very prepared and I appreciated that so we could breeze through the wedding party photos (which look like they should be in a magazine!) Thanks, Jess!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Alyssa · Married on 06/09/2018

Starting with our engagement shoot and ending with our wedding day, Jessica and her team were nothing short of amazing. Jessica did a great job at making two people that do not like being the center of attention completely comfortable and having fun! I already have people asking for her information so they can book her for their big day. We cannot say enough about how great Jessica was to work with and how thankful we are that we chose her to capture our memories!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Alyssa · Married on 11/03/2017

I found out about Jessica through a referral from a family friend. I am so happy I did, because she is great! What I have found is that when asking around, not many people recommend their own photographer, but that is definitely not the case for me - I would recommend Jessica to anyone. When I first contacted Jessica, she was on vacation, however, she still responded to my emails within hours. Our engagement photos also turned out beautiful; I am continuously being complimented on them. She shoots in natural light so all of the photos look clean, classic, and professional. On top of that she is super friendly and bubbly, making the photo session anything but awkward, but a lot of fun! Our wedding is this November, so I cannot comment to wedding day photos, but if they are anything like our engagement photos, I will be so happy! Jessica is also always providing suggestions and is super creative. Do yourself a favor and book her for your wedding!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Catherine · Married on 12/10/2016

I used Jessica Miccio for a Boudior photo session. I was really nervous but Jessica made me feel totally comfortable and the photos are amazing! I can't wait to give them to my fiance! If I was having a local wedding I would hire Jessica for that, too. Her work is absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jessica was absolutely amazing! She is flexible, organized, professional, and FUN! I did my boudoir shoot with her to give to my future husband as a wedding gift. Although it is known to be "untraditional," Jessica made me feel comfortable to say the least. Her work is breathtaking and I cannot wait to use her again in the future!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Nathalia · Married on 11/08/2015

What to say about Jessica.. An incredible professional! Not only is she very talented, responsible, punctual and organized, she is the sweetest !
    I am very happy to have found someone so easy to work with. All my pictures are amazing, Jessica captured every little detail and I couldn't be more pleased. Thank you Jessica for your work and sharing our special day with us!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Ludmilla · Married on 09/06/2015

Jessica Miccio was amazing! She was so professional, knowledgeable, flexible and sweet! She really made us feel comfortable on our special day. My photos look amazing, everything I could've asked for! I would highly recommend her and I look forward to having another reason to work with her again! THANK YOU JESSICA!!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Dawn · Married on 05/30/2015

Jess and her crew were amazing! They were professional to the max yet flexible when needed. Jess brought my entire family in and embrace all of the chaos as she captured every single small and large moment of our day. Her and her crew truly felt like a part of our family by the end of the day.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Andrea · Married on 03/21/2015

Jessica not only took great photographs, she was sweet and easy to work with. She made my family feel comfortable and ended up with some great shots. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family!!

Sent on 03/20/2015

Kim · event on: 05/03/2014

There was no question in having Jessica take our engagement pictures for us. The morning of we went to a local reservation in our town to take some country outdoor photos. The morning was perfect. Jessica had such a good eye for what spots would be good for taking pictures. She was very involved in the picture taking to make us feel relaxed and at ease. After shooting many pictures, Jessica decided we should go into town. This location was very special to us as it is where we first met and also where we were engaged. Everything came out perfect, her pictures all looked so natural. We could not have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Chrissy · Married on 04/28/2014

Jessica Miccio Photography is amazing. My engagement pictures came out beautiful, I couldn't have been happier with them. Jessica is fabulous to work with. She is helpful and professional and makes your photography session with her so easy. I recommended her to my cousin who also hired her for engagement pictures. I highly recommend Jessica Miccio Photography for your photography needs!

Sent on 06/20/2014