11 Reviews for Jessica Lynn Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Slideshow (1)
Prints (1)
11 Jessica Lynn Photography Reviews

Jessica was more than flexible. She really strived to work with our budget. She is also very prompt with her responses. We have truly enjoyed working with her.

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica was extremely helpful and professional prior, during, and after our first meeting and engagement shoot. We can’t wait to have her photograph our special day!

Profile Picture Erika, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess has taken family pictures for us over the past couple years. I wouldn't want anyone else to photograph my wedding. Great personality and has a mind full of amazing ideas. Definitely would recommend her!

Profile Picture Paige, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess is the best!! Absolutely stunning photos and a lot of variety. Her passion for photography definitely shows. 100% recommend!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

there is not one bad thing to say about Jessica Lynn Photography! She is so amazing at what she does! She was my calming rock on the day of my wedding. She was so flexible with ideas and personable beyond belief! We use Jessica Lynn Photography for family and kids photos too! Want perfect wedding photos that are top quality and someone amazing to work with look no further!!

Profile Picture Marissa, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess did our Fall family photos, the following year she did our engagement photos and this October she'll be shooting our wedding photos! She is so patient and flexible whether it's rain or your child not in the mood for photos Jess finds a way to make it happen and the pictures amazing! Once you have Jess take your photos you'll never consider another photographer because she's the best there is!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

When Jason and I started out wedding planning, I had messaged so many photographers and the response rate was horrible. When I found Jess and messaged her, she replied within a couple of hours and I knew right away that we at least had to meet with her. When we did meet with her, she was very flexible with what was in our wedding package until we were 100% satisfied with what we were getting. She's so easy to get along with and makes having your picture taken a fun experience. I will recommend her to everyone that I see!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When it comes to having professional pictures done it can always be slightly awkward, well with Jessica that wasn't the case at all (even with a husband who hates his pictures taken)! She was so down to earth and made the whole experience amazing. Our pictures came out more than perfect, I loved every single one!

Profile Picture Nichole, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits

Oh my goodness! Where to begin! Jessica made my wedding so much easier! We had a mini destination wedding at Chincoteague Island, VA. She traveled to capture our big day even though we had a small wedding. We dealt with the rain right off the beach but you couldn't even tell it was raining in our photos!

She's phenomenal! She took control of everything photography wise and it was incredible to not have that weight on my shoulders. My only requirement was to just enjoy my day! And it couldn't have been more perfect!
Now I get to remember one of the most important and amazing days of my life because Jessica Lynn Photogrpahy captured it all!

Thank you so much Jess!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I have been using jessica Lynn photography for almost 2 years now. Every season, birthday, holiday that we decide to have pictures done she is the photographer behind the carmera. She also did our wedding pictures a year ago. My experience with jessica Lynn photography since we started using her has been absolutely incredible. She is very flexible works with you on time and location for every session and has all the pictures done in a very timely manor. She makes you feel very comfortable while working with her and it is very easy to built a friendship with her. Jessica and her husband are very welcoming when it comes to doing sessions at their house. I recommend her to everyone that is looking for a photographer and wants to have a good experience. Her work is absolutely phenomenal!!! She is a great person to hire to capture those special moments that you will have forever.

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/13/16, 1 Review