Jessica Lynn Photography Reviews

15 | East Freedom, PA

15 Reviews for Jessica Lynn Photography

15 Jessica Lynn Photography Reviews

Rachel · Married on 11/17/2018

Jessica was more than flexible. She really strived to work with our budget. She is also very prompt with her responses. We have truly enjoyed working with her.

• Erika

Erika · Married on 10/06/2018

Jessica was extremely helpful and professional prior, during, and after our first meeting and engagement shoot. We can’t wait to have her photograph our special day!

Meghan · Married on 09/29/2018

Excellent experience!

Loved her work! Great personality and sweet! Fun to work with!

• Laine

Laine Roland · Married on 07/16/2018

From a Vendors Perspective..

Jessica has been the photographer of two weddings our company has DJ’d and both times working alongside her have been amazing! She’s always friendly, she works with the other vendors to keep on the timeline and her work is beautiful! She’s got a keen eye and great smile! She’s one of my top recommendations! - Laine (Awe•Struck Entertainment)

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2018

I am thrilled with my decision to have Jessica Lynn Photography photograph my wedding! Every interaction with Jessica Lynn has been professional and reassuring, and she makes it easy to contact her. I shared my vision and photography inspiration with Jessica before our engagement photo shoot and she came to the session well-prepared, clearly demonstrating that she'd clearly studied them and also brought her own creative ideas. She has a great eye for composition and lighting, and came to our session with both digital and film cameras. With Jessica its easy to let your personalities show through your photos, and we are so happy with the results of our engagement session. We can't wait to continue working with Jessica for our wedding which is in July -- a 2-day event -- and have no doubt that Jessica will beautifully capture the events through both portraits and candids and give us wonderful photographs to cherish. I would recommend Jessica Lynn Photography to any couple looking for an engaged and experienced professional with a friendly touch.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Jessica Lynn Photography 6
    Jessica Lynn Photography 7
    Jessica Lynn Photography 8
    Jessica Lynn Photography 9
    Jessica Lynn Photography 10
    Jessica Lynn Photography 11

Jessica Lynn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Lauren! I love capturing the genuine connection and love between you and Alex. We are very much looking forward to photographing your wedding in just a few short weeks!

Paige · Married on 07/07/2018

Jess has taken family pictures for us over the past couple years. I wouldn't want anyone else to photograph my wedding. Great personality and has a mind full of amazing ideas. Definitely would recommend her!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jessica Lynn Photography's reply:

I'm so excited for your wedding, Paige! Thank you for the review!

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

Jess is the best!! Absolutely stunning photos and a lot of variety. Her passion for photography definitely shows. 100% recommend!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Jessica Lynn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! I'm so excited for your wedding next year! ❤️ #happilyrennerafter18

Marissa · Married on 10/21/2017

there is not one bad thing to say about Jessica Lynn Photography! She is so amazing at what she does! She was my calming rock on the day of my wedding. She was so flexible with ideas and personable beyond belief! We use Jessica Lynn Photography for family and kids photos too! Want perfect wedding photos that are top quality and someone amazing to work with look no further!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Jessica Lynn Photography's reply:

Marissa, thank you so much for reviewing! It was my pleasure to work with you and Eddie, and I can’t wait to see what is in store for the two of you! ❤️

Heather · Married on 10/14/2017

Jess did our Fall family photos, the following year she did our engagement photos and this October she'll be shooting our wedding photos! She is so patient and flexible whether it's rain or your child not in the mood for photos Jess finds a way to make it happen and the pictures amazing! Once you have Jess take your photos you'll never consider another photographer because she's the best there is!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Jessica Lynn Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review, Heather! I'm so excited for your wedding in less than two months! It's going to be beautiful!

Tanya · Married on 09/23/2017

When Jason and I started out wedding planning, I had messaged so many photographers and the response rate was horrible. When I found Jess and messaged her, she replied within a couple of hours and I knew right away that we at least had to meet with her. When we did meet with her, she was very flexible with what was in our wedding package until we were 100% satisfied with what we were getting. She's so easy to get along with and makes having your picture taken a fun experience. I will recommend her to everyone that I see!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Jessica Lynn Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Tanya! You and Jason have become one of my favorite couples I have worked with so far! Thank you so, so, so much for your support and your review!

Kendra · Married on 08/19/2017

We actually got into contact with Jess to get our maternity/engagement pictures done before our daughter was born and it was the best decision we ever made! The experience was great from beginning, and she made the session so much fun for us during such an exciting time! I knew I wanted Jess to photograph our wedding, and she’s been very patient with us while we were deciding a date and a destination. We actually just booked Jess to come to Pittsburgh in June and photograph our wedding and she was so great working with our budget! We cannot wait to have her there to capture our special day :)

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Jessica Lynn Photography 12
    Jessica Lynn Photography 13
    Jessica Lynn Photography 14
    Jessica Lynn Photography 15
    Jessica Lynn Photography 16
    Jessica Lynn Photography 17

Jessica Lynn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Kendra! I am beyond excited for your wedding next June, I'm already SO excited!

Nichole · Married on 06/24/2017

When it comes to having professional pictures done it can always be slightly awkward, well with Jessica that wasn't the case at all (even with a husband who hates his pictures taken)! She was so down to earth and made the whole experience amazing. Our pictures came out more than perfect, I loved every single one!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Jessica Lynn Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review, Nichole! It was a pleasure to work with you and Corey!

Cynthia · Married on 05/28/2017

Oh my goodness! Where to begin! Jessica made my wedding so much easier! We had a mini destination wedding at Chincoteague Island, VA. She traveled to capture our big day even though we had a small wedding. We dealt with the rain right off the beach but you couldn't even tell it was raining in our photos!

She's phenomenal! She took control of everything photography wise and it was incredible to not have that weight on my shoulders. My only requirement was to just enjoy my day! And it couldn't have been more perfect!
    Now I get to remember one of the most important and amazing days of my life because Jessica Lynn Photogrpahy captured it all!

Thank you so much Jess!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Jessica Lynn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive review, Cynthia! I'm blessed that I got to experience one of the most important days of your life, literally by your side!

Alexis · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I have been using jessica Lynn photography for almost 2 years now. Every season, birthday, holiday that we decide to have pictures done she is the photographer behind the carmera. She also did our wedding pictures a year ago. My experience with jessica Lynn photography since we started using her has been absolutely incredible. She is very flexible works with you on time and location for every session and has all the pictures done in a very timely manor. She makes you feel very comfortable while working with her and it is very easy to built a friendship with her. Jessica and her husband are very welcoming when it comes to doing sessions at their house. I recommend her to everyone that is looking for a photographer and wants to have a good experience. Her work is absolutely phenomenal!!! She is a great person to hire to capture those special moments that you will have forever.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Jessica Lynn Photography's reply:

Alexis, thank you so much for the positive feedback! I love working with you and your family every time you need photos done! I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to meet you and Jordan, and I can't wait to do more photos for you in the upcoming months!