122 Reviews for Jessica Leigh Paperie

Save the Dates (2)
Embossed (2)
Engraving (2)
122 Jessica Leigh Paperie Reviews

Jessica and Leslie were professional, accommodating, and answered all our questions in a timely manner. Our save the dates were beautiful and got lots of compliments. We were very pleased.

Profile Picture L, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I absolutely love my invitations!! Jessica and her team were so accommodating and helpful! She is so creative and helped me design exactly what I was looking for. Definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Carly, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations

Jessica and her team are AMAZING! I’m absoulutley in love with the way my invitations came out. They surpassed all my expectations and came out beautiful! Thank you for putting my vision to life, and for all your hard work!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

These Ladies were super attentive, proffessional and incredibly pleasant to work with. Highly satisfied with my wedding invitations! They were gorgeous and better then I imagined. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We had such a great experience with Jessica Leigh paperie. We came in and gave the ideas that we were looking to get and they totally delivered. Thanks again ladies!

Profile Picture Cherly, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

JLP is the BEST! The minute I came to see her in her office and saw all of the amazing and creative things she did I was sold. The work she does is 10/10. She designed a custom invitation for me based on the ideas I gave her. I am very detail orientated and was nervous that she (or anyone) wouldn't be able to make what I had envisioned. She surpassed my expectations. I have received so many compliments on all of my Wedding Stationary, on how unique they were to how they were the most beautiful invitations anyone had ever seen. Thank You JLP for all of your hard work and creating all of my stationary dreams for my Wedding Day!

Profile Picture User6374476, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

JESSICA IS WONDERFUL AND VERY PERSONABLE... HER STAFF IS JUST AS HELPFUL AND PLEASANT! WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH HER WORK AND IDEAS THAT MADE OUR DAY EXTREMELY EXTRA SPECIAL....

Profile Picture gina marie, 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jessica and her team created the most beautiful invitations for our wedding! We came to her not knowing what we want, but she has so many examples for you to choose from or get ideas. We ended up using one of her examples and added some personal touches to it. Jessica met with me a few times to make sure that the invitation was exactly how I envisioned it. Our invitation was unique and we received so many compliments on it!

Profile Picture Christin, 5/26/17, 21 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I was dreading invitation shopping until I went to Jessica Leigh. The selection and quality of their work is so amazing. We were able to create something unique that fit my style perfectly without breaking the bank. Everyone complimented our invitations. I still look at them all the time. They also did our day of signs and door hangs for our welcome bags- everything was so perfect and they were so easy to work with. Thank you Jessica and Leslie- I couldn't be happier with your work!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing

We ordered our wedding invitations from Jessica Leigh Paperie and we were so impressed with the finished product. Jessica and Leslie were a pleasure to work with and provided great customer service. They always responded in a very timely manner. We received many compliments on the beautiful lace invitations. Our guests mentioned how elegant and unique it was and they inquired who produced it. We wholeheartedly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My Husband and I can't thank Jessice Leigh Paperie enough for the beautiful menus and invitations designed and provided for our wedding. We selected Jessica Leigh Paperie as they were a preferred vendor for our venue, had excellent reviews and since we were not satisified with the offerings from less personalized online companies. We met with Jessica having very little ideas as to what type of invitations we wanted. Jessica was friendly, professional, courteous and patient. She helped us select an invitation that was perfect for us and assured us that proofs would be received prior to printing. The invitations, as well as the menus, were beautiful. They arrived promptly, without errors, were clean and boxed perfectly. When it came to the menus, Jessica worked directly with our venue to obtain approval and when things got crazy nearing the big day, shipped them directly to us! Thank you Jessica Leigh Paperie for making the process so easy and providing us with beautful invitations/menus that were exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Erin, 2/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Menus, RSVP Cards

Jessica and Leslie did an amazing job on my invitations. We needed to rush the invitations, since we had to move up our wedding. Jessica worked so hard and was able to get our invitations out within two weeks! They came out gorgeous! They print out all your addresses, so you don't have to worry about getting a calligrapher, another worry off my mind. Everyone commented on how beautiful and elegant the invitations where. I cannot say enough good things about them! Since my wedding needed to be move up by over a year and we needed to plan everything within 3 months, I was very nervous about the invitations, turns out i didn't have to worry one bit once I found Jessica Leigh Paperie. Jessica did everything perfectly and put my mind at easy. The invitations come wrapped in a beautiful box with a bow and extras come in a reusable bag, just icing on the cake!Thank you Jessica and Leslie!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

Jessica and her staff are truly amazing!
I will say they are the most friendly, hear-warming, family oriented vendor that one can deal with. They are not pushy or demanding, they are accommodating and mindful of all situations, including your budget.
My wedding invitations came out beautiful and truly are flawless. They have captured our true outlook on this wedding in the style and elegant touch. When I told her all my ideas for what I wanted throughout and after the wedding, it completely changed my mind in what I was looking for and in what to do. The different styles, fonts, decor, and presentation of her wedding invitations are never one in the same. To get something close or similar out in the market is rare, as I did plenty of research before saying yes or buying something. When we finalized and chose our invitations we were so happy and thought how beautiful they were. I was even happier when I knew they printed all the addresses to the guests and the return addresses, as for me personally that is something I wanted nothing to do with!!
When the day came and I seen the the invites for the first time, I was truly touched and had tears knowing my perfect day was just on the road to being complete. We have received so many compliments from our guests and were told these were the most beautiful invitations they have seen.
To say my dream wedding would be complete without her would be a lie. Thank you Jess and to your team for making everything all that much more possible!!
Can't wait to see what the seating chart is going to look like with your beautiful artistic ways!!!

Profile Picture Keri, 11/5/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Eco-Friendly, Engraving, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards

We picked up our invitation suites from Jess & Leslie this morning and I cannot stop staring at them - they are absolutely stunning and exactly what we set out to have our invitations look like. The whole process has been the easiest ever, so enjoyable and worth every penny.

Jess found the time to meet with us in the evening since we were coming from NYC after work and was so prompt in creating and emailing proofs of what we wanted and incorporating our comments. We ended up with a gorgeous, doublethick letterpress invitation with gold foil details and stunning guest addressing. What a bonus that they take care of the addresses and even offered to reprint any mistakes or additional guests at no extra cost (which I did have to take them up on for our own mistake!).

They don't miss a single detail! The invitations came beautifully packaged in a big box with a beautiful ribbon and all the envelopes and other suite details were in a fun reusable JLP bag - these details are not lost on me. It is so fun to have pretty things every step of the way when it comes to weddings and they totally get that. :)

I most certainly plan to solicit Jess & Leslie's help for other wedding day details (and for future event needs), which their pricing is very competitive on and have said they only need 4 weeks before the wedding's notice to complete everything. So easy!

Thank you both so much for everything - looking so forward to seeing what other beautiful things you will create for our October wedding!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Design, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing

Words cannot possibly describe how extremely grateful I am to Jessica Leigh Paperie. She executed all of my ideas and improved upon them to make them better than I ever could have imagined. Her talents are boundless!!! She is beyond patient, kind and stunningly beautiful person inside and out. I am so happy to have found Jessica and look forward to having her in my life for many more years to come.

Profile Picture Sarah , 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

Jess and Leslie at Jessica Leigh Paperie were amazing to work with. I had them design and print my wedding day signage including signature cocktail signs, a large welcome sign, hashtag signs, our programs, escort cards and a few other smaller signs. Jess was super helpful and patient with me throughout the proof process. It was very important to me that all of my signs match which Jess accomplished for me. Her designs and ideas were stunning. The signs throughout truly made our wedding venue 'pop' and look so personalized. I was so happy and excited when I picked up the signs from her cute studio and then was even more excited to see them all on my wedding day. I can't wait to use Jess for future events!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/18/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Place Cards, Programs

Jessica Leigh, Leslie, and the rest of the team are an absolute pleasure to work with. They listened to all of my little details and made my vision for my invitation come to life. She works in a professional and timely manner and is extremely helpful. It was a true pleasure working with them!! HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations

Amazing! In the beginning I didn't care much about invitations until I found Jessica Leigh. I went into her studio with my Mother and Future MIL and her style is exactly what changed my mind. Leslie helped us initially explaining everything in full detail and showing me all different options that would work with my budget. We ended up combining two sample invitations as well as tweaking the colors and fonts to fit the theme of my wedding. Jessica and Leslie stayed in touch until the day I picked up the invitations. I can be very meticulous and somewhat annoying when it comes to details but they were extremely patient with me and helped me feel at ease through the whole process. I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY GUESTS TO RECEIVE THESE! They came out absolutely gorgeous and cannot recommend them enough. You will not be disappointed!! Thank you ladies

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards

I cannot express enough how pleasurable it was to work with Jessica and Leslie. I strongly encourage anyone who is currently looking for invitations or any paper products to make an appointment. My first initial appt. was with Leslie and she was so personable and informative, I felt as if I was sitting down with a friend. I looked through all the different samples and chose my color scheme and Leslie was kind enough to mail me samples of the different color cardstock and swatches so I can show my fiancé. I loved the various types of invitations, from traditional, formal, casual, trendy etc. My vision for my invitation was to be simple, elegant but also fun (I chose the Post Card RSVP and instead of accept/decline, I put “Can’t Wait to Party/Sorry to miss all the fun”, along with wedding ring icons) I wanted my invitations to represent my fiancé & I and Jessica nailed it! Once I received my proofs, I wanted to make a few adjustments and Jessica sent me the revision quickly and it was exactly what I wanted! Not only are the invitations gorgeous the service was outstanding, my emails were always quickly answered (Leslie even replied on her day off) and replied with such professionalism. If you want the type of invitation that your guest will call you to say how beautiful the invitations are and you want a seamless process then I strongly recommend Jessica Leigh Paperie!

Profile Picture enza, 6/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping

I would highly recommend Jessica Leigh Paperie! Our wedding invitations came out absolutely beautiful! Jess and her team were incredibly helpful from the very beginning. They were accommodating and always quick to respond if any changes came up. Thanks to them, we have a stunning invitations that we will cherish forever. We cannot wait to continue working with them for our wedding day pieces!

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Programs, RSVP Cards

Working with Jessica and Leslie was an absolute pleasure. They delivered the most gorgeous wedding invites, people are still talking about how beautiful they came out. Jessica also did my bridal shower invites and wow they another masterpiece. I will continue to use Jessica Leigh Paperie for my future events and highly recommend them.

Profile Picture User6022668, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I can't put into words how beautiful my invitations came out. Jessica is such an artistic genius when it comes to creating and styling invitations to meet your personal needs and wants. She was so outgoing and was very helpful in every step of the process along with Leslie :). They are very well organized and I highly recommend Jessica Leigh Paperie to anyone who is getting married on Long Island. It was worth every single penny I spent and when I went to go pick up my invitations, I also ordered signs for the bar and escort card table! I will be using her for future events any time I can!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I HIGHLY recommend Jessica Leigh Paperie! I loved Jessica from the second I met her! Our invitations came out amazing and were everything we asked for and more! My fiancé and I were very unsure about what we wanted but Jessica showed us sample after sample and helped us every step of the way. I plan to use Jessica for all my invitation needs in the future!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

LOVE, LOVE & LOVE!!!! From the moment that I started working with Leslie and Jessica, I just knew that it was going to be a great experience. I met Leslie at a Bridal Showcase and was overwhelmed with how beautiful Jessica Leigh's invitations were. They were exactly what I was looking for and I just prayed that they were affordable. I soon set up an appointment and met with Leslie. Leslie spent time showing me different samples and then as I shared my vision she offered up some suggestions. She even created little samples for me as I was struggling to envision it. We also discussed my budget and she was able to work with me offering me many different options. It was a no brainer, I wanted to move forward with them. It was a matter of days before my design came to life and they were so accommodating sending me several proofs as I wanted to change and add things to my invitation. E-mails were quickly answered and any questions addressed. I appreciated their patience as I am a bit particular about some things. They were also there to offer me advice on how to word my invitation. So now it came time to pick up my invitations.......they were gorgeous!!! Each invitation was placed carefully in a large box with a beautiful pink bow! It felt like Christmas morning!! The presentation was just beautiful and it is so apparent that they take pride in the work that they do. I just recently sent my invitations out and everyone has been commenting on how beautiful they are and they really are!! My big day is quickly approaching and table cards and menus are on the agenda and I am without a doubt having them take care of it for me. I highly recommend Jessica Leigh Paperie...there is really no reason to look anywhere else! Thank you Jessica & Leslie! :-)

Profile Picture Darlene, 5/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards