128 Reviews for Jessica Leigh Paperie

Engraving (3)
Save the Dates (2)
Embossed (2)
128 Jessica Leigh Paperie Reviews

Jessica and Leslie were professional, accommodating, and answered all our questions in a timely manner. Our save the dates were beautiful and got lots of compliments. We were very pleased.

Profile Picture L, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Can not thank Jessica and her team enough for all they have done for my fiance' and I. We just sent out our invitations yesterday and I am *so* excited for our guests to receive them. Their quality of service and responsiveness exceeded all of our expectations. I HIGHLY recommend Jessica Leigh Paperie to anyone looking for quality invitations that stand out among the rest!

Profile Picture kristen, 7/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jessica and her team were absolutely amazing! They were patient, accommodating, and were quick with their responses to any questions and emails I had. Jessica was willing to help me create a one of a kind invitation for my wedding day, which came out spectacular! Jessica created all of our day of items including place cards, menus, programs, and favor signs. Everything created perfectly matched the theme of our wedding invitation. When our family had a last minute change days before the wedding, Jessica and her team were beyond accommodating in giving us the changes we needed. I cannot recommend her enough! I look forward to using her again for the next big event in my life!

Profile Picture Courtney & Jesse , 7/27/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

Jessica and her team were AMAZING. They really went above and beyond to make our invitations beautiful! They were SO easy to work with, super responsive, and fulfilled every single request we had. Most of our guests contacted us as soon as they received the invitation, saying how they were the most beautiful invites they've ever seen! We also had a unique situation, as we are getting married in Greece and also having a party back at home , and JLP not only made us two separate sets of invitations for each party, but even had most of our wedding invitations done in Greek! It was a huge ask but they got it done! They worked so quickly given our time constraints on having a destination wedding, and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. I would recommend them 100000 times over!

Profile Picture Penni, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jessica Leigh and her team created exceptional items for our rehearsal and wedding. All of her items were creative and unique to our style. She provided an assortment of different products and tied them all together seamlessly. Looking forward to working with Jessica Leigh in the future.

Profile Picture Virginia, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Menus, Place Cards, Programs, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing

I absolutely love my invitations!! Jessica and her team were so accommodating and helpful! She is so creative and helped me design exactly what I was looking for. Definitely recommend!!!

Profile Picture Carly, 5/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations

Jessica Leigh and her team truly exceeded all of my expectations!! They were so accommodating and easy to work with. Jessica Leigh is incredibly talented and helped me create beautiful wedding invitations and an amazing seating chart! They were everything I could have imagined and more. I still receive so many compliments from our guests on our invitations. Definitely recommend JLP and her team to everyone!!

Profile Picture Carly, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jessica and her team are AMAZING! I’m absoulutley in love with the way my invitations came out. They surpassed all my expectations and came out beautiful! Thank you for putting my vision to life, and for all your hard work!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/1/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing

Jessica, Leslie and Andrea are amazing! They provided our wedding menu cards and escort card scrolls. They brought my vision to life and were so incredibly accommodating. A snowstorm hit right before our wedding and they personally delivered to my house...talk about exceptional service! I highly recommend Jessica Leigh Paperie for any of your stationary needs!

Profile Picture Lea, 3/24/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Menus, Place Cards, Assembly, Consultations, Printing

These Ladies were super attentive, proffessional and incredibly pleasant to work with. Highly satisfied with my wedding invitations! They were gorgeous and better then I imagined. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We had such a great experience with Jessica Leigh paperie. We came in and gave the ideas that we were looking to get and they totally delivered. Thanks again ladies!

Profile Picture Cherly, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing

JLP is the BEST! The minute I came to see her in her office and saw all of the amazing and creative things she did I was sold. The work she does is 10/10. She designed a custom invitation for me based on the ideas I gave her. I am very detail orientated and was nervous that she (or anyone) wouldn't be able to make what I had envisioned. She surpassed my expectations. I have received so many compliments on all of my Wedding Stationary, on how unique they were to how they were the most beautiful invitations anyone had ever seen. Thank You JLP for all of your hard work and creating all of my stationary dreams for my Wedding Day!

Profile Picture User6374476, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards

JESSICA IS WONDERFUL AND VERY PERSONABLE... HER STAFF IS JUST AS HELPFUL AND PLEASANT! WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH HER WORK AND IDEAS THAT MADE OUR DAY EXTREMELY EXTRA SPECIAL....

Profile Picture gina marie, 7/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jessica and her team created the most beautiful invitations for our wedding! We came to her not knowing what we want, but she has so many examples for you to choose from or get ideas. We ended up using one of her examples and added some personal touches to it. Jessica met with me a few times to make sure that the invitation was exactly how I envisioned it. Our invitation was unique and we received so many compliments on it!

Profile Picture Christin, 5/26/17, 21 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I was dreading invitation shopping until I went to Jessica Leigh. The selection and quality of their work is so amazing. We were able to create something unique that fit my style perfectly without breaking the bank. Everyone complimented our invitations. I still look at them all the time. They also did our day of signs and door hangs for our welcome bags- everything was so perfect and they were so easy to work with. Thank you Jessica and Leslie- I couldn't be happier with your work!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Addressing

We ordered our wedding invitations from Jessica Leigh Paperie and we were so impressed with the finished product. Jessica and Leslie were a pleasure to work with and provided great customer service. They always responded in a very timely manner. We received many compliments on the beautiful lace invitations. Our guests mentioned how elegant and unique it was and they inquired who produced it. We wholeheartedly recommend them.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/6/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

My Husband and I can't thank Jessice Leigh Paperie enough for the beautiful menus and invitations designed and provided for our wedding. We selected Jessica Leigh Paperie as they were a preferred vendor for our venue, had excellent reviews and since we were not satisified with the offerings from less personalized online companies. We met with Jessica having very little ideas as to what type of invitations we wanted. Jessica was friendly, professional, courteous and patient. She helped us select an invitation that was perfect for us and assured us that proofs would be received prior to printing. The invitations, as well as the menus, were beautiful. They arrived promptly, without errors, were clean and boxed perfectly. When it came to the menus, Jessica worked directly with our venue to obtain approval and when things got crazy nearing the big day, shipped them directly to us! Thank you Jessica Leigh Paperie for making the process so easy and providing us with beautful invitations/menus that were exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Erin, 2/11/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Menus, RSVP Cards

Jessica and Leslie did an amazing job on my invitations. We needed to rush the invitations, since we had to move up our wedding. Jessica worked so hard and was able to get our invitations out within two weeks! They came out gorgeous! They print out all your addresses, so you don't have to worry about getting a calligrapher, another worry off my mind. Everyone commented on how beautiful and elegant the invitations where. I cannot say enough good things about them! Since my wedding needed to be move up by over a year and we needed to plan everything within 3 months, I was very nervous about the invitations, turns out i didn't have to worry one bit once I found Jessica Leigh Paperie. Jessica did everything perfectly and put my mind at easy. The invitations come wrapped in a beautiful box with a bow and extras come in a reusable bag, just icing on the cake!Thank you Jessica and Leslie!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

Jessica and her staff are truly amazing!
I will say they are the most friendly, hear-warming, family oriented vendor that one can deal with. They are not pushy or demanding, they are accommodating and mindful of all situations, including your budget.
My wedding invitations came out beautiful and truly are flawless. They have captured our true outlook on this wedding in the style and elegant touch. When I told her all my ideas for what I wanted throughout and after the wedding, it completely changed my mind in what I was looking for and in what to do. The different styles, fonts, decor, and presentation of her wedding invitations are never one in the same. To get something close or similar out in the market is rare, as I did plenty of research before saying yes or buying something. When we finalized and chose our invitations we were so happy and thought how beautiful they were. I was even happier when I knew they printed all the addresses to the guests and the return addresses, as for me personally that is something I wanted nothing to do with!!
When the day came and I seen the the invites for the first time, I was truly touched and had tears knowing my perfect day was just on the road to being complete. We have received so many compliments from our guests and were told these were the most beautiful invitations they have seen.
To say my dream wedding would be complete without her would be a lie. Thank you Jess and to your team for making everything all that much more possible!!
Can't wait to see what the seating chart is going to look like with your beautiful artistic ways!!!

Profile Picture Keri, 11/5/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Design, Eco-Friendly, Engraving, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Place Cards, RSVP Cards

We picked up our invitation suites from Jess & Leslie this morning and I cannot stop staring at them - they are absolutely stunning and exactly what we set out to have our invitations look like. The whole process has been the easiest ever, so enjoyable and worth every penny.

Jess found the time to meet with us in the evening since we were coming from NYC after work and was so prompt in creating and emailing proofs of what we wanted and incorporating our comments. We ended up with a gorgeous, doublethick letterpress invitation with gold foil details and stunning guest addressing. What a bonus that they take care of the addresses and even offered to reprint any mistakes or additional guests at no extra cost (which I did have to take them up on for our own mistake!).

They don't miss a single detail! The invitations came beautifully packaged in a big box with a beautiful ribbon and all the envelopes and other suite details were in a fun reusable JLP bag - these details are not lost on me. It is so fun to have pretty things every step of the way when it comes to weddings and they totally get that. :)

I most certainly plan to solicit Jess & Leslie's help for other wedding day details (and for future event needs), which their pricing is very competitive on and have said they only need 4 weeks before the wedding's notice to complete everything. So easy!

Thank you both so much for everything - looking so forward to seeing what other beautiful things you will create for our October wedding!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Addressing, Design, Foil-Stamped, Letterpress, Printing

Words cannot possibly describe how extremely grateful I am to Jessica Leigh Paperie. She executed all of my ideas and improved upon them to make them better than I ever could have imagined. Her talents are boundless!!! She is beyond patient, kind and stunningly beautiful person inside and out. I am so happy to have found Jessica and look forward to having her in my life for many more years to come.

Profile Picture Sarah , 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

Jess and Leslie at Jessica Leigh Paperie were amazing to work with. I had them design and print my wedding day signage including signature cocktail signs, a large welcome sign, hashtag signs, our programs, escort cards and a few other smaller signs. Jess was super helpful and patient with me throughout the proof process. It was very important to me that all of my signs match which Jess accomplished for me. Her designs and ideas were stunning. The signs throughout truly made our wedding venue 'pop' and look so personalized. I was so happy and excited when I picked up the signs from her cute studio and then was even more excited to see them all on my wedding day. I can't wait to use Jess for future events!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/18/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Place Cards, Programs

Jessica Leigh, Leslie, and the rest of the team are an absolute pleasure to work with. They listened to all of my little details and made my vision for my invitation come to life. She works in a professional and timely manner and is extremely helpful. It was a true pleasure working with them!! HIGHLY RECCOMEND!!!

Profile Picture Deirdre, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Invitations

Amazing! In the beginning I didn't care much about invitations until I found Jessica Leigh. I went into her studio with my Mother and Future MIL and her style is exactly what changed my mind. Leslie helped us initially explaining everything in full detail and showing me all different options that would work with my budget. We ended up combining two sample invitations as well as tweaking the colors and fonts to fit the theme of my wedding. Jessica and Leslie stayed in touch until the day I picked up the invitations. I can be very meticulous and somewhat annoying when it comes to details but they were extremely patient with me and helped me feel at ease through the whole process. I CANNOT WAIT FOR MY GUESTS TO RECEIVE THESE! They came out absolutely gorgeous and cannot recommend them enough. You will not be disappointed!! Thank you ladies

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 8/27/16, 1 Review