Jessica Lauren Photography Reviews

Jessica Lauren Photography 4
Jessica Lauren Photography 5
  • Kelly

Kelly Stelnick · Married on 10/04/2019

Couldn't have asked for someone better to work with on my windy wedding day!

Jessica was amazing to work with from start to finish. We had met with a different photographer at a different company before her who was rude and left us feeling stressed. Then we met with Jessica and she was so nice, easy going, listened to what we wanted and didn't want and we left that meeting with a sigh of relief that we found a great photographer. During the planning process, she was responsive to my emails, answered questions and never made me feel like I was a pain. Then on our wedding day, it was beautiful out..except for the wind!! It was extremely windy and since we had done a first look and were doing photos before the ceremony, I was very worried and stressed that the wind would mess up my hair. Jessica and Stacey were very patient with me as I kept stopping to find cover as the wind blew. I'm sure it made their job more difficult but they never seemed annoyed, they were understanding and kept a great attitude, which helped me keep a good attitude. Also, Stacey took time to hairspray my hair and make sure it looked flawless before my ceremony. I also found out after the wedding that she was helping the groomsmen as they had some mishaps while getting dressed. Talk about going above and beyond!
    Jessica sent me a sneak peek of some photos (I just got married 2 days ago) and they are incredibly STUNNING! Truly better than I could ever dreamed of...even the designer of my dress (Hayley Paige) commented on how beautiful her photos were!! And, you wouldn't even know it was windy!!
    I am so grateful to Jessica and Stacey for everything and I highly recommend using Jessica Lauren Photography for your wedding or any event.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/26/2019

Absolutely the best decision!

I can’t say enough about how fantastic our experience with Jessica was. When my husband and I first began planning our wedding, Jessica’s portfolio stood out because not only were the photos beautiful, but we also felt that she really captured the couple’s personalities. Upon meeting her, we knew pretty quickly that she was the right choice for us, she instantly felt like a friend. Though my husband typically isn’t very comfortable having his photo taken, Jessica put him at ease and kept us both laughing, resulting in some truly beautiful photographs for both our engagement session and on our wedding day. We had such fun working with her and were in complete awe of her talent when she shared her “sneak peek” photos with us. We can’t wait to see the rest of the pictures! I’d recommend Jessica to anyone I know looking for a photographer- I know they would be in excellent hands with her.

Jessica Lauren Photography 6
    Jessica Lauren Photography 7
    Jessica Lauren Photography 8
    Jessica Lauren Photography 9
    Sent on 05/11/2019

Robyn · Married on 10/27/2018

We are planning a wedding from out of town and Jessica always responds quickly, came to our venue for a walk-through, and even took the time to do a fun engagement shoot at Disney Springs. I don't generally enjoy having my photo taken, but Jessica made it fun and her work is beautiful. Throughout this entire planning process, hiring Jessica as our photographer was by far the best decision we made! She's wonderful!!

Chloe · Married on 09/22/2018

Jessica is a sparkling photographer!

Jessica is not only a very friendly person, but she is incredibly talented! Her sessions are always so fun and playful, and it really shows in your photos! Her photo taking and editing skills are exceptional, she is truly a talented photographer. She made my husband and I feel so relaxed and comfortable throughout our entire engagement and wedding shoot.

Jessica Lauren Photography 10
    Jessica Lauren Photography 11
    Jessica Lauren Photography 12
    Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Gloria

Gloria Roman · Married on 09/01/2018

Great photographer!

Wonderful photographer. Jessica took great care of us from the first moment. We went from Spain to Orlando by our honeymoon and she set us things very easy. Great communication, wonderful person and excellent results. A dream come true. Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Dina Elmosa · Married on 05/26/2018

So Fun To Work With

Jessica was amazing and fun to work with. She made sure to make my fiancé and I happy with our pictures and video and indeed she did not dissappoint. I have dealt with many photographers previouslly and none gave us the service like Jessica had done with us. She had our pictures ready for us to view in less than a week and they were absolutley breathtaking. Thank you for the amazing experince Jessica!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Emily · Married on 04/16/2018

Love working with Jessica. She’s friendly, professional and takes the time to listen to your preferences and ideas. Very highly recommend. You will make a fast friend with Jessica and you will love her photos!

Jessica Lauren Photography 13

Alyssa Adams · Married on 03/16/2018

So Easy and Fun

Jessica is super easy to work with and makes you feel comfortable and relaxed! Simple and pretty editing, flexible scheduling, very professional!

Sent on 03/16/2019
  • Simona

Simona Wiig · Married on 09/22/2017

A Lovely Experience

We had never met Jessica before she came over and did an in-house photo session with my husband and I-- but she made us feel super comfortable and had us smiling in no time. The photos she captured are the sweetest-- beautifully and thoughtfully captured, well edited and they mean so much to me! We just moved recently and I'm constantly thinking about booking another session! Book her up, she's the best!

Jessica Lauren Photography 14
    Jessica Lauren Photography 15
    Jessica Lauren Photography 16
    Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie Duncan · Married on 01/06/2014

Fabulous Family Session

Jessica was the calm to my storm. Gathering my family to go to Disney, waiting in line endlessly to get through security was really stressful but Jessica was my anchor through the whole ordeal. Jessica was so kind and so pleasant to work with plus she is so talented. Our photos turned out AMAZING! I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer.

Jessica Lauren Photography 17
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Kristyn · Married on 09/18/2010

Jessica captures the beauty of wedding days with her photography! Her photos leave you breathless and keep the memory as fresh as the day they took place!