Just Jessica June Reviews

Just Jessica June 6
Just Jessica June 7
  • McKayla

Mckayla Slack · Married on 08/25/2018

An absolute dream to work with!

Jessica is the perfect blend of professional and personal! Not only is her work incredible, she creates the perfect environment for you to express yourself! Jessica did my wedding photos and was so great about dealing with my crazy groomsmen, family members, and was super flexible. She knocked out beautiful pictures in no time, so I didn’t feel burdened by taking photos all day! After knowing Jessica for five minutes, you will already feel like she is a close friend! I can not recommend her enough! Absolutely loved my experience!!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Just Jessica June 8
    Just Jessica June 9
    Just Jessica June 10
    Just Jessica June 11
    Just Jessica June 12

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Jessica did an amazing job of capturing our big day. I am absolutely in love with our pictures. She got everything from that day, from my shoes and accessories, to the wedding decor and the first dance no small details were left out. We opted to have a second shooter so we got both perspectives of almost everything. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

Jessica was so professional and helpful in every area of our wedding! She captured perfectly the feel of our day in every way. We couldn’t have chosen anyone more trustworthy or talented :)

Sent on 03/06/2018

Bailee · Married on 09/07/2017

Jessica, as always, provides incredible service and beautiful photos. She captured our wedding day so perfectly. I had her take my senior photos as well, and her quality and price cannot be beat by any other photographer I have met. Thank you so much Jessica!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Katie · Married on 07/08/2017

I have had several shoots with Jessica over the years and have loved having her as my photographer. She has the ability to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera which in turn make the photos come out stunning. I would highly recommend doing a boudoir shoot with her. I thought that I would be uncomfortable but she made me feel so confident and beautiful in my skin. When it came to my wedding, she even helped me set up a timeline. Something no one ever tells you how to do when planning a wedding. I continue to find myself staring at the hundreds of beautiful memories from my wedding she was there to capture.

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Just Jessica June 22
  • Angel

Angel · Married on 07/07/2017

Exceptional!

"I couldn't ask for a better, more patient photographer than Jessica! She was very professional and responsive! I would recommend her for any event and use her service again!"

Sent on 01/13/2019
    Just Jessica June 23
    Just Jessica June 24
    Just Jessica June 25
    Just Jessica June 26
    Just Jessica June 27
    Just Jessica June 28

Bethany · Married on 07/23/2016

Jessica is an amazing photographer. She took time to really know and understand what both my fiancé and I wanted. She made me feel so comfortable and calm. The pictures turned out amazing! Best decision hands down we made for our wedding.

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Just Jessica June 34
    Just Jessica June 35
    Just Jessica June 36

Austin · Married on 08/02/2015

Jessica has taken photos for my family and I about 5 different times for events such as, senior photos, family photos, engagement and wedding photos. Every time we have worked with her it has been the most pleasant experience. She is extremely talented and creative, very easy to work with and you will love all of your photos. I highly recommend hiring her for any project!

Sent on 03/03/2018

McKayla · Married on 12/10/2017

Wedding Photos!!!

Jessica was amazing! She was able to capture our wedding perfectly, and really reflect our unique style and personality in each photograph. She was very flexible on the day of, and spent more time than quoted just to make sure she got every shot. The photos were fantastic and the experience was excellent. Highly recommend!!!

I would say that the only drawback I experienced at all was a slight disconnect when it came to communication after the wedding, and the turnaround time averages 3 months, just as quoted, so know that going in. :)

All in all it was a amazing experience and I love my photos!!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Megan · Married on 08/26/2017

3.5

being more communicative with the process and timeline. I remember having to ask a couple times and it took all of the 90 day which would have been fine if I was aware of it prior. I wish we could have more of a range of pictures and backgrounds there were so many different spots available and weren’t used. But was nice and good to work with the day of our wedding.

Sent on 03/01/2018