38 Reviews for Jessica Elizabeth Photographers

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

Jessica and Robert were the absolute best and without a doubt, we would highly recommend them to anyone for their special day! From our first conversation, Jessica understood what my husband and I were looking for in wedding photos and she was beyond professional and friendly. Jessica and Robert took the time to get to know our personalities and what style would work best for us to make our day as stress free and as enjoyable as possible. They truly understood that while we were looking to have amazing photos, we did not want to feel as though strangers were in our space on such a special day. That is a difficult task and they far exceeded our expectations! In fact, by the time our special day was over, I can honestly say that they felt as though they have been part of our lives for years. In addition to capturing our day in the most beautiful photographs, the stepped in and helped to save the day! On the day of our wedding, our coordinator became ill and was in the hospital. Robert and Jessica went out of their way to step in and make this very nervous bride feel like everything was going to be ok. They, along with the videographer, stepped in without hesitation to assist the new coordinator and help her understand us/what we were looking for/etc. After working with them/speaking with them for the months leading up to the wedding, they had everything covered and made sure that our day was as special as we had hoped. For any bride that is looking for special moments not often captured-In addition to photographing the wedding and the reception, my husband and I wanted a few photos at the beach near our venue. We were on a tight timeline and somehow they made this happen. Prior to the wedding, they drove the route, timed everything perfectly, had the shots in mind ahead of time, and kept us on schedule. The photos are some of my favorite of the day and a wonderful memory! Robert and Jessica are true professionals and we had such a wonderful experience!

Profile Picture Trisha, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Jessica was phenomenal! She is professional, reliable, her prices are reasonable, and most important of all . . . the photos she took of my son's wedding were spectacular! I highly recommend Jessica Elizabeth Photographers.

Profile Picture User6271928, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love JEP! We used them for our engagement photos, wedding photos and post baby family photos. They are so creative, professional and easy to work with. Look no further!

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica & Robert were the absolute best photographers we could have ever hoped for. From day one they made us feel comfortable & really understood what we wanted. They were easy to work with, very organized, & made us feel like the only client they had. They have a great eye, an amazing attitude, & are worth every penny you pay them. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/2/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

We had a great experience with Jessica Elizabeth Photographers. Our primary contacts were Jessica and Robert. They were always prompt to reply to inquiries and professional during all of our meetings and conversations. They were on time for the wedding and everything went smoothly.

They worked with us to make they knew which photos were "must have" shots, and were very fun and pleasant to work with including on the day of the wedding.

Photos were delivered on the schedule promised following the wedding and they look great. JEP delivers wonderful photos and they are fun to work with as well :)

Profile Picture User4484415, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I can't even begin to explain how amazing Jessica and Rob are. One of the main components of a wedding is the memorable photos. We found Jessica Elizabeth on the website "The Knot" and after my husband (who works with many talented photographers) approved their photos we booked shortly after. We were not let down. From the beginning to end of our special day Jessica and Rob made everyone feel so comfortable, which is why we were able to get so many remarkable photos. Jessica understood that our wedding was truly the most important day of our lives and she did everything possible to capture the beauty that day. We worked on a schedule several weeks prior to the big day and she was able to get every picture I requested and so much more. If you are looking for talented photographers that are also personable and make you feel comfortable with a camera in your face.... you have found them. Jessica will be there for all of my future life events, and I cannot be happier that I found her. Her husband Rob is an equally talented photographer; he captured the groom's party spectacularly and made the guys feel comfortable while shooting. They spent nearly 45 minutes shooting my husband and myself during our cocktail hour on the Dana Point Beach, which was one of my favorite parts of the day. I can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Kayla, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I eloped and because he is from the UK and I'm from the states (and due to choosing an elopement) we knew from the start that Video was an absolute MUST, Photography was a MUST, and by nature of an elopement - we had very little time to organize everything. We needed to have this day captured for not only ourselves, but our friends and family to see who could not be there. We have very specific styles of shooting that we love and Jessica Elizabeth Photographers fit that style beautifully. They were so wonderful to work with! They were available on the short notice we had, they were incredibly friendly and professional, we could not have asked for a more important service and better quality then what we received. It was actually very emotional for us to have linked up with her because she documented our ceremony and we will have that for eternity. Her work is stunning and the emotions we felt on that day were captured unbelievably. I truly can not give enough praise or give enough thanks for what they did for us. But we will always recommend Jessica Elizabeth Photographers and we will use them for any and all special events in the future.

Profile Picture Keri, 11/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jessica & Rob were the Perfect photographers for my sisters wedding. The photos captured the beauty of the day and the love throughout the air. Perfect!

Profile Picture RAVEN, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica and Robert are awesome! We chose them because we felt the quality of their work was noticeably higher than the others we looked at. We were even happier when we met them because they are professional and easy to work with. They made our wedding day a truly memorable event.

Profile Picture Thomas, 8/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rob and Jessica of Jessica Elizabeth Photography are incredible! They are exactly what you'll need to capture your most cherished memories. Their work tells your story in a way that no one else can, and you will feel the love being exuded off of your photographs/video. We had engraved our wedding rings and other items that we forgot to tell them about, and yet their eye for detail found and photographed each one in a spectacular way. This husband and wife team truly goes above and beyond to deliver excellent customer service in addition to a beautiful product. Rob and Jessica come highly recommended, and having them photograph our engagement and wedding (too include video), we know why! :)

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/19/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Jessica and Rob, the owners of Jessica Elizabeth Photography, are absolutely AMAZING!! They are very professional but really fun and easy-going at the same time (which is what you want for your wedding day or other special event!). In fact, my husband and I felt as though we were being photographed by close friends, which made the whole experience really fun and allowed us to be ourselves. On top of the great experience of working with Jessica Elizabeth Photography, the final products (pictures and slide show) were incredible!!! The photos have a soft and elegant look but are not washed out. We are extremely happy with our experience with Jessica Elizabeth Photography and cannot recommend them enough!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the first moment we saw their photobooth we knew we were not going to go with anyone else, we never bothered to check with other vendors because there is no substitute for what they provide. From the reaction from our guest it was a huge hit! If you want to be unique go with their Proscenium photobooths and you will not be disappointed.

They were very responsive prior to the wedding in answering all our questions and they arrived perfectly on time on the day of the event. Would recommend them to anyone

Profile Picture Teddy, 6/21/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had a wedding at the Queen Mary in Long Beach, and since we live in The San Francisco Bay Area we didn’t know very much about all the vendors in southern Cal. We were looking for several options but it’s hard when you live in a different place and are unable to meet in person. Finally, after looking for a while ( mostly the bride ;) )we came across with Jessica Elizabeth and that was really great you know why? because my husband and I are so happy on how our pictures turn out ☺
Jessica Elizabeth photographers were so good and professional since the very beginning. They was going to be in San Francisco for an event so they were able to meet us to show us all their portfolio. I believe in signs and I took that like one. They gave us an excellent price for hours of pictures and editing. They had our contract made in a flash and was ALWAYS very good at communicating !
We love love our pictures and cannot stop showing them to every one! Plus Jessica Elizabeth photographers are fun to be around!!
Great job!!!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica and Rob captured our wedding perfectly! We have spectacular photos to last a lifetime and often receive comments of their beauty.

Profile Picture Teri, 5/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica and Rob, the owners of Jessica Elizabeth Photography are amazing! If there is only one recommendation my husband and I could offer from our wedding it would go to them. We had originally put down a deposit with another company that treated us like a transaction. After getting frustrated and concerned, we came to Jessica and Rob for a consultation. It only took a few minutes (into our two plus hour conversation) to figure out that these two were truly invested. It was like we were talking to old friends. For us, a connection and relationship with the photographers was important and we found that in Jessica and Rob. If we were going to have cameras snapping away for eight hours, we wanted to feel comfortable and natural. Jessica and Rob are the most genuine people you could meet and their photography truly captured our personalities. In looking at the pictures it is clear how much effort and thought went into the photographs to ensure we were able to experience every part of our wedding, even those things that we did not get to experience the first time. Rob says that they want the pictures to tell a story of the day and they truly do. We will definitely be coming back to Jessica Elizabeth Photography for our future photography!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

AMAZING!!! Wish there was MORE STARS TO GIVE!!! When we met Jessica and Rob they captured our hearts, they have the perfect balance of professionalism and approachability, they project a feeling as if you were hanging out with old friends. They are most kind, sweet and easy going professional people we have ever had the pleasure of working with. Rest assured that they WILL BE our family photographers, we will definitely be contacting them for future anniversaries and events, when we are blessed with a little one, better believe Jess and Rob will be there for that "Baby's first pictures". The quality of the photos are just the BEST, I love how Rob uses the lighting and how Jessica captures the moments as if she knows what is about to happen. Looking back at the pictures its like a window back to the happiest day of our lives, you can't go wrong if you hire them for your event. The first time our family and friends saw the pictures, their first question has always been "Who was your photographer?" and we GLADLY and EXCITED say Jessica and Rob from "JessicaElizabeth Photographers". If you ever want photos that are more then just photos we highly recommend Jess and Rob to capture your memories. Thank you Jessica & Rob from the bottom of our hearts :)

Profile Picture Sara, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Jessica and Robert for our wedding photos and they were extremely flexible and fun to work with. They made it like we were just hanging out and they happened to just be there to capture our special moments. We’ve seen some photographers who were bossy and just get caught up in trying to get those crazy shots and making it difficult. But Jessica and Robert found ways to seize on those fleeting moments at just right angle and right lighting without having us pose or anything crazy. They’ve made the experience about US and not about THEM. They were willing to work with us to develop our own shots and didn’t mind trekking all over town with us to our favorite locations. We like them so much that we’ve asked them to shot family photos months after we hired them for our wedding. The final comment about these two is that they complement each other in terms of shooting styles and they work extremely well as a team. They are our GO-TO photographers for any future photos.

Profile Picture Jun, 11/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have been meaning to write this review for a very long time!

We met with Jessica and Robert a few months before our wedding and they were incredibly helpful, patient and responsive in addressing all of our questions.
They were the first photographers we had met with and after looking through their portfolio and talking through what we wanted for our wedding pictures my husband and I decided there was no need to look any further.

Our wedding pictures came out AMAZING!
They are so incredibly skilled! They had an amazing eye for the details and moments that made our wedding so unique and special and they captured them all perfectly!

It was a pleasure working with Jessica and Robert from start to finish!!
So if you are engaged and are looking for someone who capture your wedding day, I cannot recommend Jessica Elizabeth Photographers highly enough!!

Thank you again Jessica and Robert for making our wedding day so special and memorable!

Profile Picture Ying laang, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Jessica Elizabeth Photographers for our wedding last year. It was easily the best decision we made. Jessica and her husband Rob are the best. I don't think we could have put our wedding on without them. They anticipated all of our needs and even added great ideas for things we had never thought about, like sunset pictures. They are always available to talk, run ideas by and what we loved the most is that they were willing to go the extra mile to give you what you wanted, even hanging over a lake just to make sure they got the perfect shot. The quality of the pictures speaks for itself. Every picture we have is perfect, they even go through and hand touch your pictures to make sure they are perfect. The attention to detail and eye for a great shot is simply amazing. We also used them for our photo booth. And this was not some ordinary photo booth. It is an open photo booth so you can fit 20 people into one picture. The items they bring to dress up are amazing. It was definitely the highlight of the night for our guests. There is simply no words to thank Jessica Elizabeth Photographers for everything they did for us. If you don't use Jessica Elizabeth Photographers you are making a mistake. They are the best.

Profile Picture Mike, 7/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could blast this space on the internet about how friendly, organized, and situated the team is. I could also blast the internet about how much FUN and enjoyable it is to work with Jess and Rob, but NO i won't do that. Instead, I will just show you ONE video clip of all that went down.

it really should speak for itself, but the pictures were just as AWESOMEEEEE

Profile Picture Jimmy, 6/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Jessica Elizabeth Photography is amazing! They have such a keen eye for their subjects and their surroundings. They know how to make you feel so comfortable with them in order to get exactly what they want from you. We highly recommend them and are so excited to find out that they now travel. We will definitely be using them for our next special occasion, whatever that may be.

Profile Picture Erik, 1/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We cannot be happier the review this vender. They are professional and courteous. They work with you to make sure every detail is captured. They made sure I looked beautiful and that we had original natural looking poses that spotlighted us and the beauty of our venue. They captured moments of our friends and family enjoying themselves at our wedding that we missed in the whirlwind that was that day. I found them through my cousin as they were her photographers and now our friends getting married this summer are trying to book them as well. If you do not believe my words see the proof in their work on their site.

Profile Picture Holly, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

He hired Jessica and Rob for our wedding (and our engagement pictures) and they were AWESOME! They were very communicative throughout the whole process and really took charge to make sure that us, and all of our vendors, had a loose itinerary of events for the wedding day. This REALLY helped keep everything (and everyone) on track. They did a great job of capturing all of the most perfect moments of our wedding and ceremony and did so without being intrusive in any sense of the word. Also, all of the pictures turned out amazing. We couldn't have been happier! On top of their perfect services, Jessica and Rob are both awesome and caring people. We would recommend them to EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Mike, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Looking for awesome photographers?!??! Then call Jessica Elizabeth Photographers! Jessica and Rob are AMAZING! They are a husband and wife team and know how to capture your special day. Their photos really speak for themselves so definitely check them out. But I have to say working with Jessica and Rob on such a crazy but wonderful day was great! They checked out the venue, like the do for all weddings, before the big day and scoped out the best places for our pictures. Our pictures came out beauiful! They got the perfect lighting and really captured how magical the day was for us. We even took Ever After photos a few months after the wedding and they did an amazing job with those photos. We really couldn's ask for better photographers. They are friendly and very talented. They listened to what we wanted and expected for the day and the really delivered and then some! Thank you Jessica and Rob for our beautiful pictures. You guys are the best!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/2/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

After an extensive search of wedding photographers my wife set up a meeting with JessicaElizabeth Photography. The complete experience was above and beyond what anyone would expect. Every step of the "relationship" has been exceptional: 1st visit where they showed us the level of equipment they used. Organizational skills, team work and attention to detail on the day of shoot. Same day edit of pictures from earlier on "THE DAY OF THE WEDDING!!!!" Viewing the final finished product in a very reasonable amount of time. From a Groom's perspective the complete experience was exceptional... So much so that they were also chosen for my sister's wedding!!!

Profile Picture David, 9/2/12, 1 Review