31 Reviews for Jessica Eastburn Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Toning (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)

Five stars is not enough! Jessica was amazing! She worked with us before the wedding to ensure she understood us and helped us create beautiful memories. She was unbelievably patient with young members of the family and didn't distract from the wedding. She was extremely prompt with getting all the photos to us! Our portraits look natural and her candid photos are spectacular! A truly honest businesswoman who delivers incredible results and was an absolute pleasure to work with. Check out her website at http://jessicaeastburnphotography.com

Profile Picture Leah, 4/21/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Jess was so amazing to work with! From the beginning, Jess was very responsive and excited about working with me. Jess and I bounced ideas off each other, and she took my thoughts on the kinds of things I liked and used her creative talents to capture our wedding day in a way that was even better than I could have imagined. Jess' attention to detail and artistic view were very clearly seen in the photos she took.

Jess was accompanied by a second photographer, Jamal, who was also fantastic. Jess and Jamal both have a great eye and captured not only the big picture, but all the little details.

A HUGE thank you to Jess for making our wedding photos ones of exceptional quality that we can't wait to hang on our walls and looks at for years to come.

I would absolutely recommend Jess to anyone looking to have their wedding day captured!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jess was so amazing to work with!! She was so patient thoughot the process and extremely easy to work with... especially on an “overwhelming” day like your wedding day ;) She’s all smiles and gets the job done. We cannot wait to see the rest of our stunning pictures. Thank you Jessica!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

If I could give Jessica 6 Stars I would! She was such a pleasure to work with from our initia exploratory conversation to the wedding day itself and after! She is so fun to be around-- my wedding party was raving about how much they loved her all day. Her ideas are artistic and creative and she handled our 17 person bridal party with ease! She was quick to respond to emails, texts and calls leading up to the event and even scheduled a couple calls to go over our timeline and make sure that she knew exactly what we wanted captured. My wedding planner even said that she was the most organized photographer she has worked with! All that aside, the pictures I have seen so far (1 week after the wedding) are breathtaking!!! She got us sneak peek pics the very next day and they are better than I could have dreamed of!!! The photographer was the most important vendor to me as I wanted to cherish my photos forever..... jessica exceeded all of my expectations! BOOK HER! TRUST me!

Profile Picture Sonia, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica was amazing as our engagement and wedding photographer! As soon as we spoke to her for the first time, we knew it was a perfect fit. She was so sweet during our engagement session that turned out to be longer than we had planned but she was so understanding and we ended up getting some of the best shots that we will cherish forever. Her and her husband, Charlie, were also so amazing and accommodating on our wedding day. They captured moments I didn't even know had been captured and I still look at our photos almost daily. We didn't end up using a videographer which I have no regrets about because I can relive the day just by looking at their photos. She is also prompt to respond to your questions and made my husband and I feel comfortable and at ease throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/1/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Jess is THE ABSOLUTE BEST. I first met Jess when photography was her (extremely gifted) hobby on the side of her corporate job at the time, so when my fiance proposed a few years later, I reached out to Jess immediately.

We hired Jess and her husband, Charlie, for our Eastern Shore wedding at The Tidewater Inn, and we also hired Jess to do our engagement pictures at a private waterfront home also on the Eastern Shore. Her work is absolutely gorgeous, her attention to detail is unparalleled, her creative eye made for SO many beautiful shots, and her impeccable organization helped to keep our day PERFECTLY on time. Our on-site venue coordinator who had never worked with her prior to our wedding RAVED about how fantastic she was, and numerous members of our bridal party also raved about how efficient she was - even groomsmen who aren't typically terribly interested in wedding pictures :)

Hire Jess. The. End.

Profile Picture Susie, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Jessica was absolutely incredible. Our pictures look amazing and we have her to thank for it. She was quick to respond anytime I emailed her, we had a preview of the photos in two days and got our final photos back to within a month . On the day she was very organized and I would recommend her. She was the absolute best.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/26/16, 1 Review
0.5

We selected Jessica to be our wedding photographer because she appeared pleasant and easy-going. She was also within our price range and had some nice pictures on her website. After we initially scheduled our photoshoot, Jessica had to reschedule because she forgot that it was her son’s first day of school. We were able to readjust and request another day off work even though the timing did not work great for us. I asked Jessica whether Cylburn required a permit to shoot only to get a resounding “No” from her as she shot there many times. Cylburn’s website seemed to indicate the contrary. To be on the safe side, I mailed an application for a permit for the original date and then for the second date to accommodate Jessica’s personal commitments only to get a phone call stating that the park is closed on Mondays, the only day Jessica indicated she could do the shoot. We continued exchanging e-mails looking for an alternative solution. We paid for a 90 minute photoshoot and got an okay from Jessica to split it among two locations minutes away from each other. One of the locations was temporary (a fair), so the change of plans was more than an inconvenience. Jessica’s solutions included us asking a friend with a digital camera to take some of the pictures for us to make the two locations work, or doing the photoshoot earlier in the day even though, she previously mentioned the harsh shadows of the mid-day. I expressed my disappointment as at this point, my fiancé and I have spent hrs looking for locations, asking our supervisors for time off, re-arranging workload, scheduling and cancelling hair and make-up appointments. I asked Jessica if we ended up going with a location further away, we could not count the travel time. I felt that the question was sensible, but the response from Jessica was termination of contract. Her reason for termination was that she was used to working with couples that are not “so particular.” Who is not particular about wedding photography?

Profile Picture Yulia, 6/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I absolutely loved working with Jess and I highly recommend her! I knew from our first meeting that she was the person to photograph our wedding. I was pretty laid back about the wedding planning process, but I have high standards in general...she exceeded those standards throughout the entire process!! She is highly professional but also easygoing and fun. She was responsive throughout the planning process and completely set my mind at ease. She had great ideas and also made sure to listen and incorporate everything we wanted. On the day of our wedding, she arrived early and was awesome with our rowdy wedding party and giant family for the entire day. My now-husband HATES having his photo taken, but she made it painless and even fun. She managed to capture little moments throughout the day without us even realizing it; one of my bridesmaids saw the preview photos and said, "WOW i didn't even realize she was there!" This is exactly what you want in a photographer...someone who has an eye for what's happening and can capture it without interrupting anything. I am so happy with the photos themselves: they completely captured the one thing we wanted our wedding to be, which was FUN. We have a great combination of more traditional posed photos and a ton of candids and photos that really capture everyone's personalities...and I seriously think she managed to include EVERY guest. I am seriously amazed by the moments she captured; I couldn't see everything happening during our wedding, and it is a joy to look back and see it now!!! Jess delivered a preview within just a few days of our wedding, and sent me the final photos faster than I anticipated. SHE IS AWESOME and I give her my highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 6/4/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter

I booked Jessica Eastburn Photography about a year and half before our wedding on May 7th, 2016. Prior to the event Jessica was so easy to work with. We met and she explained everything in detail along with her packages. She was very accommodating to how I wanted to pay and really worked with Ryan and I. Before the wedding she took time to meet with us about a month before the wedding to go over final detail, ideas, and specific things we wanted captured. During the day of I couldn't have been more happy with Jessica. She really eased my mind and I knew the photos were going to be fantastic. She was so bubbly and energetic during the entire day! She really knew how to keep the bridal party together during the group photos and had some awesome photo ideas. During the ceremony and reception I didn't even notice her but somehow she captured every moment. She is soooo incredibly talented. When she gave us our sneak peak photos I felt like I relived the day and cried all over again. I cant believe photos could be so beautiful and capture so many emotions. I would HIGHLY recommend Jessica to anyone!! I have received so many compliments on the photos. I defiantly plan on working with her again in the future! Thank you so much for all your hard work and ensuring my day was the best it could possibly be.

Profile Picture francesca, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica was amazing, she has a great personality and very easy to work with. I just received a sneak peak of the photos and they were absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer

Profile Picture Stacey, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica is an amazing photographer and a great person to work with. We were looking for someone who took beautiful candid photos and that is was first led us to her. Jessica took the time to get to know my husband and I, and to truly understand what we were looking for in our wedding photographs. She was amazing to work with on the day of the wedding! I barely remember noticing her during the reception, but she was there and seemed to capture every beautiful moment and every emotion. We could not be any happier with the photographs we received from Jessica. Everyone who has seen the photos is completely blown away by the beauty and by Jessica's talent. We very highly recommend Jessica!

Profile Picture Cate, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure working with Jessica for our wedding in December! She did a phenomenal job!

Jessica was with us for most of the day, taking pictures before the ceremony, during, and after! She captured all the family and friend shots we needed! She has such a creative eye and was able to get all of the romantic shots I was dreaming about. Our pictures were not staged, it is so natural looking which is exactly what we were looking for. All of her pictures captured our beautiful mild day in December with the excitement and romance of our wedding day. Jess was so fun, attentive and patient with our bridal party.

We have so many beautiful photos to look at. I cry every time I look at them!

Jessica's patience, professionalism, skill, and artistic eye were all deeply appreciated. Everyone who has seen the wedding album loves the photos. I strongly recommend Jessica Eastburn Photography for any type of occasion.

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/12/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Jessica and her husband were our wedding photographers, and they were absolutely WONDERFUL. Our pictures are fabulous, all our friends and family love them, and we loved working with both of them! They were able to capture the love, joy and excitement of our wedding day, along with some truly hilarious candid photos of our guests. We are thrilled with our photos and would strongly recommend Jessica as a photographer.

Profile Picture Mary Frances , 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When I first set out to find a photographer I really had no clue where to start so I came to Wedding Wire. There were three photographers I was between that were within my budget and I sent their portfolios to my mom, stepmom, FMIL and sisters. They unanimously agreed that Jessica had the best portfolio, which made it pretty easy for my husband and I to decide to move forward with her.

From our first conversation on the phone to our final gallery delivery, Jess was AMAZING to work with. I immediately felt at ease with her. My husband and I are definitely picture people and we had a ton of very specific shots we wanted and Jess and her second photographer Heather did a fantastic job at bringing them to life.

On the actual wedding day they both showed up early to scout out our location and then worked with our large families and bridal party to capture all the moments we wanted.

After the wedding, Jess was very timely about sending us a sneak peek and an extended preview - which we couldn't wait to see!

I would highly recommend her and know that anyone who has the opportunity to work with her will be ECSTATIC with the results! =D

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/6/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter

Jessica took painstaking efforts to ensure that we got great pictures on our big day. Not only that, but she was nothing but professional and polite the whole way through. She provided such wonderful direction for the portrait shots, while still remaining so unobtrusive for all of the candids throughout the evening. And the pictures are like, MAGAZINE pictures. So amazing.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess is fantastic! We came to our first meeting with a lot of questions. She was extremely knowledgable and professional. She was so flexible with scheduling and made us feel at ease with her bright and friendly nature. Her photos are fantastic. We love her use of color! I sent her examples of wedding photos I liked and she used them as her inspiration when shooting our wedding. I can't express how glad we are that we choose her!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

I recently got married this past June and was lucky enough to have Jessica Eastburn as our photographer. To me, the photographer was the most important vendor for the wedding and I spent a lot of time researching and looking through reviews. The second I met with Jessica, I knew she would do an amazing job. She was always responsive and professional throughout the whole process. I was nervous the day of the wedding about getting good shots, but Jessica was so great at giving direction and finding beautiful places to take pictures, I had nothing to worry about. I just got my photos back and I couldn't have asked for better pictures! She captured so many great candid moments and everyone thinks the photos are stunning. I would absolutely recommend her!

Profile Picture Jillian, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience working with Jess throughout our engagement year, engagement session, and wedding. She was very responsive, easy to communicate with, enjoyable to talk to, and determined to please. Our in-person and over the phone meetings were very productive and we left feeling like our wants and desires were understood and would be met. She was very timely with getting us both our engagement and wedding photos. Overall we are very pleased with our experience and will cherish our photos forever!

Profile Picture User5352649, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Jessica Eastburn Photography was amazing. She travelled for my wedding, she was professional - yet completely fun, and getting my pictures back was super quick. She answered my million questions and was a breeze to work with!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was always extremely communicative and organized throughout the whole planning process. Our pictures turned out beautiful. She does a great job of providing you with a mixture of creative photos and portraits. I would recommend her to anyone that wants a hassle-free photographer who takes top quality photos.

Profile Picture User3507978, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess was recommended to us by close friends who had used her for family and children's portraits. After hearing all their glowing praise we decided to look in to booking her for our wedding.

As a Creative Director in the advertising field I spend a lot of time planning and directing photo shoots. Needless to say I have extremely high standards when it comes to professionalism, creativity, and image quality and Jess delivered on all fronts. Not only was she very reasonably priced, but we got excellent value for the money. After all, when the day is done and the food is gone and the band packs up and the flowers wilt the pictures are what last.

Jess was very collaborative and helped us integrate our ideas for photos as well as her own thoughts and recommendations. She talked to us about the benefit of doing an engagement photo session, but was not at all pushy. We feel that she truly captured our own happiness, as well as that of our family and friends and we continue to get glowing reviews as people see the photos.

We would absolutely use Jess again and recommend her whenever possible!

Profile Picture Kate, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica and Charlie were great! From the first day of our engagement session Jessica made a good impression. She got to know us personally and understood what we wanted and then some. I could tell she knew what she doing, and she loved what she did. Everyone at the wedding and others that couldn't attend loved the pictures. Jessica and Charlie have great people skills and fit right in at the wedding. They were reliable and helpful every step of the way. I would strongly recommend Jessica and Charlie!

Profile Picture Jaimie, 7/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica is so wonderful to work with from start to finish! I really could not have asked for more. I truly love every single one of my pictures! She really captured the day so perfectly and didn't miss any special moments. I had so many ideas, and she was able to creatively incorporate those and make them work for us and our wedding. She has a natural talent, and makes you feel comfortable and at ease. I would reccomend her to anyone! I am so happy that I have such wonderful pictures that I will treasure forever!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so happy I chose Jess to be our wedding photographer. From our first meeting I knew she was the perfect choice. She's very personable and put me at ease immediately. She was very detail oriented and had the entire day planned out to make sure we got every photo that I wanted. The day of the wedding she was on time, very calm and relaxed and stayed right on schedule with everything we discussed. I personally loved how she was able to capture so much while still blending in throughout the night. Jess got us our photos in a timely manner and delivered them in a beautiful case with our favorite photos on the front. I love all of the photos she took and couldn't be happier with the results and the price we paid for them. Thanks for everything Jess!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 5/10/14, 4 Reviews