Jessica Bordner Photography Reviews

Jessica Bordner Photography 6
Jessica Bordner Photography 7
  • Casie

Casie · Married on 06/08/2019

Hands down--- best vendor, ever!

I cannot even begin to explain just HOW AMAZING Jessica is! Yes, she is the BEST wedding photographer a girl could ask for--- but she is also SO MUCH MORE! I was in contact with a number of vendors for my wedding (as you can imagine) and many of them left a bad taste in my mouth, or didn't seem to care. That was NOT the case with Jessica at ANY point. From the start she was VERY responsive (which is BIG deal to me), very helpful, and genuine. Jessica communicated throughout the entire process so I never was left in the dark, or left with questions. The closer it got to my big day, the more annoying I got-- but she NEVER made me feel like I was bothering her. I even asked her for recommendations for other vendors or help since I was planning from 4 hours away. The team she had on hand for my wedding day was just as great as her! She was VERY QUICK to send out some sneak peaks and upload on the blog! Other brides were blown away by Jessica's speed and amazing photo quality as well! To me, the photographer for your wedding is the MOST important vendor and I have never once doubted my choice in hiring Jessica. She is a beautiful person (inside and out) and an incredible photographer. I don't even have all my photos yet, and I CANNOT stop looking at the ones I do have. I would recommend Jessica Bordner Photography for ANY and ALL your photography needs. She is a pleasure to work with, and her work is amazing!!!

Sent on 06/21/2019
    Jessica Bordner Photography 8
  • Julia

Julia Wittmann · Married on 05/05/2019

Engagement and Wedding Photography

If you are looking for someone who cares about you, your wedding, and does an amazing job capturing this special time with romantic flare better than you could ever dream of, Jessica Bordner is your girl! She is beyond fantastic! Her energy is uplifting, her communication is flawless, and even at 8 months pregnant she completely rocked out our wedding photos! Such a champ. :) Couldn't be more happy with choosing Jess

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Jessica Bordner Photography 9

Ariel · Married on 03/30/2019

Such a great experience!

Jessica Bordner took our engagement photos back in September. Setting up an appointment with her was a total breeze...she responded very quickly and always answered any and all of my questions. She was super helpful in picking a location, outfits, and anything else we needed beforehand.

My fiancé and I were a little unsure of being in front of the camera, because we struggle to look natural. Jessica had us laughing the whole time and knew exactly what to do to get the perfect photo.

She has the best, most outgoing personality, and we had such a great time. It was like hanging out with a friend :)

We would (and will) recommend her to everyone! Thank you, Jess!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Lindsay · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing! Would recommend to anyone!

Jess was so amazing to work with. I couldn’t have picked anyone better to capture our big day. From the very beginning to the very end she has been nothing but accommodating and amazing. Plus having the most beautiful photos in the world helps!! I would hire Jess again in a heartbeat and i can’t wait to hire her for my future maternity photosn

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Jessica Bordner Photography 15
    Jessica Bordner Photography 16
  • Ryann

Ryann Post · Married on 01/19/2019

Jessica Bordner Photography = Awesome!

I am writing this review on behalf of myself, my wife Ashley, the Grupp/Post families and all of our guests...

My wife Ashley and I just had our wedding on 1/19/2019. In early 2018, after we secured our venue, we began researching and looking for the vendors we would partner with. Photography was at the top of our list as being one of the most important supporting casts that we would need for the wedding. The food, the flowers, the music... all very important, but at the end of the day, those items don't stay with you after the wedding.

In our search for the right photographer, we interviewed several and looked through their portfolios and galleries. Then one of our close friends referred us to Jessica Bordner Photography. After looking at Jessica's past work and my wife and I speaking with her on the phone, we felt best about moving forward with Jessica Bordner Photography to capture and showcase our most special day, our wedding.

Included in our package was an engagement shoot which Jessica did at Riverbend Park in Jupiter, FL. Jessica's skill with the camera, lenses, light and editing become apparent once we saw the engagement photos she captured for us.

On our wedding day, Jessica and her 2nd shooter made sure to get all of the essential shots, which came naturally for her without needing any direction, as she demonstrated comfort, skill and experience when working with her camera to to showcase every important element of our day. What sets Jessica apart is her attention to the details. She captured beautiful photos of the bridal/groom party, the bride and groom, our families, our friends, the venue, the landscape... everything.

We can say after receiving our wedding photos (& engagement photos) that there was "nothing left on the table". Jessica did not miss any shots, photos or opportunities where we wish she would have gotten a photo of this. She got it all! AND she made us look DAMN GOOD! :)

Jessica... Thank you so much for documenting our engagement shoot and wedding. Your photos and the way that you showcased our day/story was nothing short of incredible. We will be able to relive and revisit to best day of our lives whenever we want because of your role in our wedding. We are forever grateful!

We give Jessica Bordner photography a 5-star review and would certainly recommend her to others!

Love,

The Post's

Sent on 02/04/2019

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2018

Jessica is terrific! She did the photography for my rehearsal dinner and wedding in July 2018 in Palm Beach, FL. After finding her blog when looking for wedding venues, I knew she would be the best. Her photos are amazing, and her blog is a great example of the quality of photos you would get. Jessica is super personable, flexible, professional, and easy to work with. She keeps the photo-taking process going quickly. And, she was an absolute pleasure to have around on my wedding day. I am so happy with the gallery of photos we received!

Sent on 08/04/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica Safley · Married on 06/23/2018

Best Evaaa ;)

From the moment I saw Jessica’s work I knew I wanted her as my wedding my photographer. Prior to our wedding we got to meet Jessica at our engagement session, and like many men my now husband was reluctant to go to our engagement session. He didn’t want someone telling him how to stand and what to do, but the moment we met Jessica all of his nerves and reluctancy vanished. As we drove away from our engagement session we were both talking about how great Jessica was and how she made the whole thing feel so natural and fun. Of course by the time our wedding rolled around nothing had changed, she was still just as fun and awesome! Her and her 2nd shooter both made everyone feel at ease in a time that can easily be stressful. So not only does Jessica have a personality you just want to be around, she also takes AMAZING photos. When I received my wedding photos back from her I was in awe of them. Occasionally now I will still go through them all and relive that day thanks to the beautiful moments Jessica was able to capture.

Sent on 02/09/2019
    Jessica Bordner Photography 27
    Jessica Bordner Photography 28

Kallee G · Married on 06/09/2018

Excellent!

The best photographer! I love working with Jessica. She creates gorgeous photos with her camera and they are always above and beyond my expectations. She also does a great job listening to your wants and guides you along the way to get the best shots! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Elyssa · Married on 04/21/2018

Choosing Jessica as our wedding photographer was one of the BEST decisions we made throughout the entire planning process. Not only did she capture the true beauty from our special day, but she also went the extra mile by assisting me with decor styling advice (she has great personal style!), vendor recommendations and more. She's super organized as well. Jess planned our timeline around eight months or so in advance and with the exception of a few minor tweaks, it was pretty much the exact schedule we went with for the day-of. Our friends and family are in complete AWE over every single photo. Jessica is extremely friendly, super professional and an overall pleasure to work with. <3

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Jessica Bordner Photography 29
    Jessica Bordner Photography 30
    Jessica Bordner Photography 31
    Jessica Bordner Photography 32
    Jessica Bordner Photography 33

Alicia Fischer · Married on 03/24/2018

The Amazing Jess

When planning for the 'best day ever', one of the most important items on my loooong list of items was the photos. These photos would capture the moments we would reminisce over for years and years to come. The day goes by so fast that the memories and photos will be all we have to savor and remind us of how perfect it was and how happy we all were. With that being said, the photos, the edits, the personality, it all had to be right. After lots and lots of research, I came across Jessica Bordner photography and was in awe of her ability to capture all these beautiful images. They weren't just beautiful pictures, they were moments and I was convinced. I set up an appointment with her immediately and when I met her, she was so kind and warm. Our personalities meshed and she really listened to what I wanted and offered options and advice I hadn't even thought of. I knew right then and there, she was the perfect choice and she did not disappoint. The engagement shoot was a blast and she was able to work with me in all my awkwardness. There was nothing "forced" or fake about it. On our wedding day, she was so delicate with all the little details and family concerns, it all flowed so well. I was genuinely having fun taking photos and didn't feel as if I was being pulled away. During the reception, she was more like a guest that was taking great photos and she seemed to be having a great time, which made the whole vibe that much better! In short, she is amazing and I would choose her every time.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Madison · Married on 01/27/2018

Love, love Jessica Bordner

Jessica Bordner did an amazing job as our wedding day photographer and I can't recommend her enough. Not only on the day, but in our initial meeting (which we were super late to and she was not mad in the least), to answering all our questions and providing a helpful day of timeline. She got all the shots we wanted, our guests wanted (i.e. "can you take a picture of us!") and helped put myself and my husband in comfortable poses that felt natural.

When all was said and done, we had two primary compliments from guests about our wedding, one about the food and the other about how amazing our photos turned out!

We loved Jessica's work so much she is shooting our upcoming maternity photos

Sent on 11/29/2018

Katrina · Married on 11/11/2017

She captured our big day perfectly!

Jessica captured our day beautifully! Her helpfulness and attention to detail made for the complete package when it came to savoring each moment. Her excitement and positive attitude was contagious and she made me, our friends, family, our guests and my husband feel very comfortable throughout the whole experience. She is well worth every penny and I would recommend her whole heartedly!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Jessica Bordner Photography 34
    Jessica Bordner Photography 35
    Jessica Bordner Photography 36
    Jessica Bordner Photography 37

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2017

WOW! I am just so thankful that wedding wire helped me to find Jessica Bordner for my wedding photography. I was scouring the Central/South Florida vendors for my May wedding and although I was very impressed with the options, something just wasn't clicking (pun intended). Anyways, when I got to Jessica's page and then looked through her website and instagram, I just had the feeling that if I was lucky enough to be a fit for her, she was the one! Boy was I right. The mix of talent, professionalism and genuine personality is something that really stands out with Jess and I will endlessly sing her praises. My family, finance, friends and other vendors continue to be in awe of the photographs of my special day. THANK YOU, JESS!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Allison · Married on 04/21/2017

Jess is AMAZING. I stumbled across her blog before we were even engaged and she was my first phone call once we started planning. In addition to taking gorgeous pictures, she is so sweet and easy to work with. She also referred me to many other vendors in the area (incredibly appreciated with a destination wedding), which was such a bonus because knowing all the vendors had worked together and had great relationships made wedding planning so stress-free. I would highly highly recommend Jess for any photographer needs and hope to use her again in the future!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Payton · Married on 12/03/2016

Jessica is not only an incredibly talented photographer, but also a very fun and sweet person to work with. She made us feel so comfortable taking photos and during the wedding she captured every moment but in a subtle way where you don't feel like there are cameras in your face. Her photos came out so beautifully and her use of natural light, coupled with her creative eye makes everything look soft and gorgeous. I highly recommend Jessica as a photographer and professional.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Sena · Married on 11/12/2016

Jessica was so wonderful, a natural photographer! She made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day and I was shocked that we were able to get such good photographs with my husband being so camera shy and especially feeling nervous about taking so many pictures! Jessica was super available to us before the wedding and she made sure to get all of the pictures that were important to us, she took the time to get to know us and what was most important about our big day. The photos came out fantastic and every penny spent was worth it.

Sent on 01/18/2017

Nichole · Married on 10/15/2016

Working with Jess was an absolute pleasure. Not only are my pictures amazing, she made our wedding day that much more special! She is attentive to detail and captures the moments more perfectly then you could ever imagine. I would highly recommend Jess for your wedding or any other special day.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Monique · Married on 10/08/2016

Jessica Bordner did an amazing job on not only on our wedding photos but also our engagement photos. She was professional, flexible and creative. Our wedding photos where absolutely stunning. She captured every special moment and was everything we asked for and more. I would highly (and do) recommend her services. Worth every penny. She captured such an amazing day for us that we will be able to cherish for years. Thank you Jessica!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

Jessica was wonderful! My husband is a bit camera shy, but she made everything as easy as possible. Our engagement engagement shoot and wedding day were both well planned and thoughtful. I would recommend Jessica without a doubt!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Stacy · Married on 09/03/2016

Beyond happy to have had Jessica photograph our wedding! She is amazing!! I can't wait to see all our photos!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Penny · Married on 07/23/2016

There are honestly no words to express how amazing, talented, professional and kind Jessica is! From the moment we meet with Jessica my fiance and I knew we had to have her for our wedding day. She is so sweet and easy going. My fiance is not the photo taking kind of man but with Jessica, he opened up and took pictures without complaining. Jessica kept us laughing from our engagement shoot all the way to our wedding day. Our photos are STUNNING. I literally cried when I received our wedding photos and had guest and friends calling me to sing her praises. I can not stress just how AMAZING she is and how talented she is. Do yourself a favor and make sure to check out her website! I have literally recommended Jessica to EVERYONE and I 100% recommend that you book her! =)

Sent on 09/30/2016

Lizzie · Married on 04/23/2016

Jessica is THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! She is an amazing photographer, super easy and FUN to work with, and she will listen to all your input/ideas/requests and find a way to make them all work. She was never pushy or intrusive on our day and she knew when to pull us aside to make sure we captured a moment we mentioned we wanted to photograph so that we didn't miss out.
    Over a year later I still have not ordered a wedding album because all of our pictures are so amazing I'm finding it hard to choose the best! Working with Jessica is like working with a friend. We feel extremely lucky we found her for the most important day of our lives! We also had a REALLY fun engagement/lifestyle shoot with her that was included in our package. Hire Jessica and trust you are in great hands. There's a million other things you can worry about, but you can't go wrong with Jessica, trust me!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lindsay · Married on 03/11/2016

Working with Jessica on our wedding day was the BEST decision we made. I wasn’t the bride that enjoyed every minute of planning but Jessica made everything worth it! Our pictures speak for themselves, I have had multiple people tell me they have never seen better photos EVER. Our engagement photos are magical and wedding photos are unreal. My husband was not looking forward to our engagements at all but Jessica’s amazing personality made them enjoyable for my hard to please husband. He made multiple comments after the fact about how fast they went by because apparently he had heard horror stories from his friends about their engagement sessions. Jessica makes sure the final product is available promptly and is very responsive to email. The moment I talked to her I knew she was the one that needed to capture our big day. I reached out to her on multiple occasions for recommendations and advice and she always was willing to help. Jessica is one of the kindest people I have ever met and if you are able to fit into her schedule you are crazy to pass her up. She is simply the best. I will treasure my wedding photos forever thanks to her incredible talent!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Karissa · Married on 10/16/2015

Oh Jessica!!! She is beyond wonderful, so full of life and patience! From our engagement photos to our wedding day she kept organized and on task! Her work is stunning with natural light!

Sent on 10/24/2015