21 Reviews for Jessica Bordner Photography

Additional Hours (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Canvas (1)
17 Jessica Bordner Photography Reviews

Jessica is terrific! She did the photography for my rehearsal dinner and wedding in July 2018 in Palm Beach, FL. After finding her blog when looking for wedding venues, I knew she would be the best. Her photos are amazing, and her blog is a great example of the quality of photos you would get. Jessica is super personable, flexible, professional, and easy to work with. She keeps the photo-taking process going quickly. And, she was an absolute pleasure to have around on my wedding day. I am so happy with the gallery of photos we received!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/7/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing Jessica as our wedding photographer was one of the BEST decisions we made throughout the entire planning process. Not only did she capture the true beauty from our special day, but she also went the extra mile by assisting me with decor styling advice (she has great personal style!), vendor recommendations and more. She's super organized as well. Jess planned our timeline around eight months or so in advance and with the exception of a few minor tweaks, it was pretty much the exact schedule we went with for the day-of. Our friends and family are in complete AWE over every single photo. Jessica is extremely friendly, super professional and an overall pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Elyssa, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

WOW! I am just so thankful that wedding wire helped me to find Jessica Bordner for my wedding photography. I was scouring the Central/South Florida vendors for my May wedding and although I was very impressed with the options, something just wasn't clicking (pun intended). Anyways, when I got to Jessica's page and then looked through her website and instagram, I just had the feeling that if I was lucky enough to be a fit for her, she was the one! Boy was I right. The mix of talent, professionalism and genuine personality is something that really stands out with Jess and I will endlessly sing her praises. My family, finance, friends and other vendors continue to be in awe of the photographs of my special day. THANK YOU, JESS!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jess is AMAZING. I stumbled across her blog before we were even engaged and she was my first phone call once we started planning. In addition to taking gorgeous pictures, she is so sweet and easy to work with. She also referred me to many other vendors in the area (incredibly appreciated with a destination wedding), which was such a bonus because knowing all the vendors had worked together and had great relationships made wedding planning so stress-free. I would highly highly recommend Jess for any photographer needs and hope to use her again in the future!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Jessica is not only an incredibly talented photographer, but also a very fun and sweet person to work with. She made us feel so comfortable taking photos and during the wedding she captured every moment but in a subtle way where you don't feel like there are cameras in your face. Her photos came out so beautifully and her use of natural light, coupled with her creative eye makes everything look soft and gorgeous. I highly recommend Jessica as a photographer and professional.

Profile Picture Payton, 12/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica was so wonderful, a natural photographer! She made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day and I was shocked that we were able to get such good photographs with my husband being so camera shy and especially feeling nervous about taking so many pictures! Jessica was super available to us before the wedding and she made sure to get all of the pictures that were important to us, she took the time to get to know us and what was most important about our big day. The photos came out fantastic and every penny spent was worth it.

Profile Picture User7665462, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Jess was an absolute pleasure. Not only are my pictures amazing, she made our wedding day that much more special! She is attentive to detail and captures the moments more perfectly then you could ever imagine. I would highly recommend Jess for your wedding or any other special day.

Profile Picture Nichole, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica Bordner did an amazing job on not only on our wedding photos but also our engagement photos. She was professional, flexible and creative. Our wedding photos where absolutely stunning. She captured every special moment and was everything we asked for and more. I would highly (and do) recommend her services. Worth every penny. She captured such an amazing day for us that we will be able to cherish for years. Thank you Jessica!

Profile Picture Monique, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jessica was wonderful! My husband is a bit camera shy, but she made everything as easy as possible. Our engagement engagement shoot and wedding day were both well planned and thoughtful. I would recommend Jessica without a doubt!

Profile Picture Sarah , 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Beyond happy to have had Jessica photograph our wedding! She is amazing!! I can't wait to see all our photos!

Profile Picture User7193252, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are honestly no words to express how amazing, talented, professional and kind Jessica is! From the moment we meet with Jessica my fiance and I knew we had to have her for our wedding day. She is so sweet and easy going. My fiance is not the photo taking kind of man but with Jessica, he opened up and took pictures without complaining. Jessica kept us laughing from our engagement shoot all the way to our wedding day. Our photos are STUNNING. I literally cried when I received our wedding photos and had guest and friends calling me to sing her praises. I can not stress just how AMAZING she is and how talented she is. Do yourself a favor and make sure to check out her website! I have literally recommended Jessica to EVERYONE and I 100% recommend that you book her! =)

Profile Picture Penny, 7/23/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica is THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!! She is an amazing photographer, super easy and FUN to work with, and she will listen to all your input/ideas/requests and find a way to make them all work. She was never pushy or intrusive on our day and she knew when to pull us aside to make sure we captured a moment we mentioned we wanted to photograph so that we didn't miss out.
Over a year later I still have not ordered a wedding album because all of our pictures are so amazing I'm finding it hard to choose the best! Working with Jessica is like working with a friend. We feel extremely lucky we found her for the most important day of our lives! We also had a REALLY fun engagement/lifestyle shoot with her that was included in our package. Hire Jessica and trust you are in great hands. There's a million other things you can worry about, but you can't go wrong with Jessica, trust me!

Profile Picture Lizzie, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Working with Jessica on our wedding day was the BEST decision we made. I wasn’t the bride that enjoyed every minute of planning but Jessica made everything worth it! Our pictures speak for themselves, I have had multiple people tell me they have never seen better photos EVER. Our engagement photos are magical and wedding photos are unreal. My husband was not looking forward to our engagements at all but Jessica’s amazing personality made them enjoyable for my hard to please husband. He made multiple comments after the fact about how fast they went by because apparently he had heard horror stories from his friends about their engagement sessions. Jessica makes sure the final product is available promptly and is very responsive to email. The moment I talked to her I knew she was the one that needed to capture our big day. I reached out to her on multiple occasions for recommendations and advice and she always was willing to help. Jessica is one of the kindest people I have ever met and if you are able to fit into her schedule you are crazy to pass her up. She is simply the best. I will treasure my wedding photos forever thanks to her incredible talent!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Canvas, Digital Files

Oh Jessica!!! She is beyond wonderful, so full of life and patience! From our engagement photos to our wedding day she kept organized and on task! Her work is stunning with natural light!

Profile Picture Karissa, 10/16/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jessica is a pleasure to work with! She is prompt in all communication and makes everything easy to understand. She is helpful in guiding you through the entire process and has great ideas to show your personality in photographs

Profile Picture User4749406, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jess captured our day and all of its magic! Her radiant energy was contagious! We are so thankful that we had her talent to tell our story!

Profile Picture Michaela, 8/4/16, 1 Review