Jessica Bellinger Photography Reviews

Jessica Bellinger Photography 6
Jessica Bellinger Photography 7
  • Katie

Katie Kramer · Married on 04/27/2019

Great to work with, beautiful photos!

Jessica was wonderful through the whole process. She was very flexible on our wedding day, and captured photos with a light, clean, feel! We are so thankful we had her!!!

Sent on 07/13/2019
    Jessica Bellinger Photography 8
    Jessica Bellinger Photography 9
    Jessica Bellinger Photography 10

Jessica Bellinger Photography's reply:

Thanks a million! It was so much fun :) You guys rocked your photos and I'm glad you will enjoy them for years to come!
  • Magaly

Magaly Martin · Married on 03/01/2019

Magazine photos!

We love Jessica! Not only that she is very detailed, patient and great to work with but she has an incredible talent for photography. She captured all the details, emotions and candid moments in our wedding. Our photos look like out of a Brides magazine. She mixes film and digital which makes her photography beautiful and unique. Thanks Jessica!!! :) :)

Sent on 05/14/2019

omg thank you
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing!

We could not be happier about booking Jessica for our wedding. One of the things she offers that immediately caught my attention was that she shoots film, and as someone with a film photography background, that was unique and important to us. She was so easy to talk to and work with, and by the time we got to the wedding I felt like we had been friends forever. Jessica is so thoughtful in every aspect of photographing. Every photo we look at, she has completely captured not just our wedding day, but how we felt that day and in those important moments. I would choose Jessica again and again for any event I needed photos for.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jessica Bellinger Photography's reply:

omg thank you! You guys were the best and this review is so sweet

Melissa · Married on 11/11/2017

Jessica did a wonderful job on our photos. We are beyond excited to share them with family and friends. Even with the rain on my big day the pictures came out great and you can't even tell it was raining. She was very thorough and provided a detailed timeline for the day. Pictures provide everlasting memories and we are so glad we hired Jessica to take our pictures!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Jessica Bellinger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! This made my day, you guys were the cutest! Glad I could make your day go smooth! Enjoy the new year!

Lauren · Married on 03/18/2017

Jessica is an incredible photographer! Shedid an amazong job with our wngagement photos and she directs you to beautiful natural poses that look awesome! Cant wait to see what she does with our wedding photos!

Courtney · Married on 01/07/2017

Jessica did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding! She was professional, caring, and very creative! I have to say that I was a bit of a bridezilla due to other things falling a part with our reception vendor and Jessica kept a smile on the whole time while dealing with me. She made everyone feel comfortable and went above and beyond to capture exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend her services to anyone for their wedding, engagement photos, and everything in between! We CANNOT WAIT to see the final results in a few weeks!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Jessica Bellinger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! Your wedding day was awesome and you will LOVE you're photos :)

Lane · Married on 10/29/2016

We have had the pleasure of working with Jessica on several projects and events. Jessica is extremely talented and detail oriented. We always get excited when our brides tell us Jessica is going to be their photographer! A special note that is impressive to us is that Jessica also shoots in film. We can honestly say you will be trilled with the final results!
    Xoxo
    Sharra & Kimberli
    Mimosas & Moonshine
    An Event Rental Boutique

Sent on 08/19/2016

Monica · Married on 03/12/2016

Jessica photographed my wedding in March at the Crowne Plaza Hotel and when I seen my photos it took my breath away. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to be there on my special day. Jessica was so personable and sweet, she really made me feel comfortable and confident in her work. I have gotten so many compliments on my photos, they truly do look like they are out of a magazine. Not to mention she gets your photos back to you super quick! I can not express enough how grateful I am to have had Jessica shoot my wedding day!

Tina · Married on 01/16/2016

I had the pleasure of attending two weddings that Jessica Bellinger was the photographer. She has great sense for detail and an eye for creativity. Jessica was very professional and had a calmness about her that brought a confidence in her subjects. In addition her photographs speak for themselves! They truly capture the moments of the important day.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2015

I cannot rave enough about Jessica Bellinger photography! I will try and make this short and sweet.. We hired Jessica when she was fairly new to the wedding photography scene and let me tell you, we made a perfect choice! My wedding day didn't exactly go as planned... And she was so quick to help and so organized.. she may as well have been a coordinator too. She kept me stress free and kept everything light and fun. She got all the perfect photos and they looked even better than I had hoped. If I could do it all over again (which believe me I wish I could) I would still choose her!

Natasha · Married on 05/22/2015

Jessica has such an amazing talent with photography that many don't. She captured one of the most important days of my life and I seriously can't say one bad thing about the pictures I received and the way she presents herself. I recommend her to everyone I know and will always use her in the future.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Sabrina · Married on 02/09/2019

3.2

Overall disappointed

She was not very creative with her shots. They were not particularly good either. There were several fantastic photo op shots that she never went to, so my guests took better and cuter photos than my husband and I. My maid of honor also told me at one point she saw her sitting around at a table, not taking photographs, just sitting. Overall really disappointing that she didn't take pictures in a variety of locations or poses. I also felt I had to edit many of the photos myself in iPhoto on my computer after receiving them. If I could do it again I would choose a more experienced photographer.

Sent on 03/07/2019

Jessica Bellinger Photography's reply:

Hey Sabrina. I wanted to start by saying I’m so sorry you were dissapointed. The last thing I want is for someone to be dissapointed by their wedding photos, and if you would have emailed be about it, I would have tried to resolve it the best I could. I liked your photos a lot, so this review came as very surprising to me. This is my first unhappy review I have ever received, so its quite a big deal for me.

I did ask in your questionnaire if there were any spots you would like photos besides the spots I chose, and you said no. I chose the best spots I found in the garden. It was high noon, very bright, which is not ideal lighting, so the spots I chose were one of the few available for pretty & soft lighting.

I did edit them each individually quite a lot. If you saw the originals out of camera, I think you would be surprised at how different, dark and desaturated they looked before I edited them.

I also did over deliver the minimum amount of photos I promise, I tried to capture any candid moment I saw, and there was quite a few in the gallery.

I personally do not remember sitting at all, I was only there for 4 hours, but if I did, it was probably to look through my camera at the shots I took, or to check in with my sitter who was with my kids real quick.

I wish I would have had a better idea of what it is you wanted if there was something particular. That is why I send the questionnaire and ask so that all your expectations are laid out. I delivered what I usually would deliver for any couple, I did not slack on your photos in comparison to others.

Again, if there is anything I can change now about the photos, please let me know through email and I will do my best to fix it.

- Jessica Bellinger

For reference to anyone reading this review, this is the gallery link for reference if this review has caused any doubts, I am confident in my work and don't have anything to hide from future or past clients.