Jessi Vaughn Photography LLC Reviews

27 | New Market, MD

27 Reviews for Jessi Vaughn Photography LLC

Katie Cavender · Married on 10/30/2020

Hometown Heroes Wedding Giveaway

My husband and I were lucky enough to get the opportunity to work with Jessi as a part of a wedding giveaway we won presented by Holly Hills Country Club. Jessi was fun and interactive during our wedding and her photos are amazing! Turn around time to get our photos was fast as well! All her time and photos were so graciously gifted to us. We would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/17/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 10/17/2020

Just stop looking now and hire Jessi

I’m not kidding. She’s amazing. She takes beautiful pictures. AND she’s super fun to be around. She made us feel so comfortable. From the first time I met Jessi in person I basically just wanted to be her best friend.
    Our engagement pics were amazing and I just got our wedding pics back and honestly don’t know how I’m going to even pick just a few to go along with this post! It’s going to take me five years to make my wedding album because I really will not be able to narrow them down...

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Katie

Katie Lum · Married on 10/10/2020

Jessi is the best!

Jessi exceeded my expectations in a wedding photographer. She always responded quickly and working with her for the 2 years leading up to my wedding was stress free.
    We received our photos less than month after our wedding, and they are more than I could have dreamed. They are all so perfect and beautiful shots. Not only are the photos great, Jessi was so much fun on our wedding day. I cannot recommend Jessi enough.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Courtney Howe · Married on 10/10/2020

It doesn't get better then with Jessi!

If I could give Jessi more stars I would. I was the MOH, and was so impressed with Jessi. Day of she was so excited, joyful, and in all the right places at all the right times. Looking back at all the pictures today I know the bride made the best choice. While the photographs were beautiful and looked amazing, she did more then capture pictures. You could really feel all the joy, excitement, and happy tears in these photographs. If you want to capture the energy of your day to remember forever, hire Jessi.

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon Snyder · Married on 09/27/2020

Amazing Engagement and Wedding Photography!

Jessi is such a talented photographer and we recommend her to everyone! My husband and I hired her for both our engagement photoshoot and our wedding. We could not have been happier with how all of our photos turned out, we love her style and depth of natural colors to capture all of the special moments! Jessi made us feel very comfortable and natural in front of the camera. Additionally, we had reschedule our original spring wedding date to later in the fall due to COVID, and Jessi was amazingly flexible and understanding through all of our challenges, and had great communication during the entire process! 10/10 Highly Recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2021
  • Patricia

Patricia Williams · Married on 07/10/2020

Best Day Ever

Of course my daughter's wedding was the best day ever, and Jesse captured every important, beautiful and whimsical moment. She is professional and courteous with a lovely personality and an absolute pleasure to work with for your special day. Make an appointment today to meet with Jesse to make all your wedding photographs a true keepsake.

Sent on 11/20/2019

Kaitlyn OGrady · Married on 06/27/2020

Jessi is amazing!

Jessi has been the photographer for a few weddings I was in and I just love her work so much, I had to have her do mine too of course! Jessi is super responsive, flexible and FUN! She captures everything beautifully and professionally. We had quite a rowdy groomsmen party and she handled them like a champ! 😂 HIGHLY recommend Jessi Vaughn Photography for any wedding!! Thank you Jessi!!!

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 03/28/2020

Best Photography Experience

Jessi was amazing and I would hire her again in a heart beat. Being a Covid Bride wasn't in anyone's plans, and Jessi helped us make the best of it. I especially appreciate how responsive, compassionate, understanding and caring she was. Her photos are phenomenal, and both my husband's family and mine loved having her on our board for part 1 of our special day. She was also great with our dogs who we incorporated in the photos as well. She has a true eye for artistic shots, and I'm so glad we trusted her to capture our special day. We can't wait until December 2021 when we get to use her again for our big reception.

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 02/14/2020

Wonderful experience and beautiful photos!!

Jessi helped capture our proposal, engagement pictures and wedding day! I will be forever grateful for the beautiful job of capturing each of those special moments in our relationship. Jessi was always very responsive, had great ideas and was very thorough with her work! Jessi was always very professional and made everyone involved feel so comfortable. Jessi listened to every request we made for our wedding day photos and they are absolutely beautiful!! When working with Jessi, you sense her true passion and skill for photography. She was wonderful to work with and we would definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Dana

Dana Piccioni · Married on 11/09/2019

Incredible

Jessi was not only amazing with me ( bride ) but with everyone. The could not have asked for any thing better. She took the time to really listen to what I want. We had so much with her too which made everything so easy. Not only is she incredible to work with but her photos are breath taking. I can’t thank Jessi enough for all that she did for my husband and I. She went above and beyond as a photographer. I would recommend her to EVERYONE!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Luke

Luke Hill · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing

Working with Jessi was absolutely amazing. We could not have asked for a better photographer for our big day.

Sent on 10/14/2019

hillary seniuk · Married on 10/06/2019

We loved Jessi!

Jessi was such a dream to work with. We found her a local expo and from the initial meeting I knew she'd be great. She was extremely organized and attentive to our wishes (photos outside on a rainy day, big family portraits). She is incredibly talented and will do anything for the perfect shot. She's very friendly and you won't mind spending 8 + hours with her on your wedding day! We also did an engagement shoot as well- I found this very helpful for my husband and I to " get used" to being behind a camera.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Y

Yomaira · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazed by how beautifully our big day was captured. Beautiful Photos wonderful photographer.

From the moment Jessi and I connected over the phone I knew I had to book her as our wedding day photographer. Jessi is very professional, extremely helpful and resourceful and easy to talk and work with. She was very responsive and very accomodating. She truly cares for her brides and wants to make sure their big day is the best day ever!
    On the day of our wedding, she made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Her personality and energy made us feel calm and at ease and allowed us to just have fun and forget that the camera was in front of our faces. Jessi perfectly captured all the details from our wedding and most importantly captured us very beautifully. We couldn't be any more happier with our photos. Thank you Jessi for providing us with photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. I would highly recommend Jessi for everyone. Truly the best!

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 09/21/2019

Jessi Is Second To None!

We first met Jessi at the Frederick Bridal Expo. We are from North Carolina so we did not have many word-of-mouth recommendations and first impressions were very important. Jessi was such a pleasure to meet and we knew immediately that we wanted her to be a part of our wedding. She is exceptionally talented and knowledgeable in her field, which is made obvious when you take a look through some of her work and chat with her about what she does. It’s evident that she loves what she does and it was an easy decision to have her on board for our wedding day. We met with her about 5 months before our wedding to take advantage of the free engagement shoot. We had already done an engagement shoot in North Carolina prior to this, but she still allowed us to utilize the shoot to get to know her and her style. We did the shoot at our venue (Caboose Farm – Sabillasville, MD) and had an absolute blast. Despite it being a cold, rainy day she had us enjoying every minute and the result was beautiful pictures. She took the time to learn our venue so that on our wedding day she didn’t have to waste any time thinking of places to shoot. As anticipated, she (and her assistant Virginia) surpassed all of our expectations on our wedding day. We had a perfectly crafted photo schedule that allowed for us to enjoy ourselves fully while still getting beautiful “must have” shots. Our entire wedding party loved her and she was able to make everyone feel comfortable while shooting throughout the day. The photos of the two of us were breathtaking and they completely captured the magic of our day. We truly cannot say enough good things about her and how thankful we are to have found her!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Ali

Ali Dickman · Married on 08/10/2019

10/10 Would Recommend!

Jessi was an absolute dream to work with! As a bride that had no idea about posing or what looked good, Jessi was confident and knowledgeable about exactly what to do! Our time with her was a wonderful, positive experience. I am so happy with how the pictures turned out! I would 100% recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Claire

Claire Gorski · Married on 07/06/2019

AMAZING to work with and AMAZING Photos!

Jessi and her partner, Barbara, were so amazing for my wedding day. Choosing the right photographer was a high priority for my wedding day, and I’m so glad I chose Jessi! She was so accommodating with me, as I planned my wedding long-distance, and never actually met her until the wedding day. She and Barb kept all the guests/wedding party laughing while taking pictures in the brutal July heat and they made sure to get the perfect pictures in an efficient amount of time. They were also great about creating “sunset” pictures, even though it had rained! Just the day after the wedding, Jessi had a few sneak peak pictures to show me, and I can’t wait to see the rest!! These two were so fun to work with and truly made my day amazing!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Catherine · Married on 06/22/2019

You’d be crazy not to hire Jessi!

I can’t even begin to express how amazing Jessi was!!! She was so much fun to work with, professional and has since become a friend of mine. All my guests and family loved her and we are beyond happy with the pictures we received from her!

Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Zoe

Zoe · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing photographer

Our wedding would not have been the same without Jessi. She is so easy to work with and just a big ray of sunshine and positivity at all times. All the pictures we have gotten from her have been absolutely beautiful. We got lots of compliments from our wedding party about how great and un-obtrusive she was throughout the night. She is very open for collaboration and has a great talent for getting amazing photos without them feeling forced or overly posed. We absolutely love Jessi!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I are not people who love getting our picture taken so we were apprehensive about all the wedding and engagement photos we knew we would need to take after we got engaged. All of our worries disappeared at our engagement shoot, though, when we first worked with Jessi and saw how comfortable she made the whole process and how BEAUTIFUL our pictures turned out. She has a passion for this and it really shows in her work!

Sent on 10/03/2018

corinne · Married on 09/07/2018

Great photographer

Jessi was awesome! From the engagement photos to the wedding she framed the shots so well and made sure our special day was captured beautifully, even though the weather didn’t hold out!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/01/2018

Enjoyable, carefree, fun!

Jessi was BEYOND AMAZING to work (if you even want to call it that) with! She has a natural talent, not only working the lens but her people skills, correspondence, and professionalism. From our first consultation with her, it was easy to see she puts her heart into what she does. She has a charisma that radiates from her the second you meet her, which immediately evaporates any worries or cares when placing your trust in her to capture the biggest day of your life! She thinks beyond just getting a great shot...weather, lighting, time management. She treats your day as if were her own with the up most precision and care. I was honored to have her photograph my big day and am already scheming for another life event to use her again!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Emily · Married on 06/30/2018

Good things come to those who wait...

The saying goes, "Good things come to those who wait." I can apply this saying to many things in life like meeting my now husband, my job, the house we just bought...and Jessi. I met Jessi by chance/luck. She was at a wedding expo where she won her both, and I was about to leave with my mom and mother in law. When all of a sudden, one of Jessi's photographs caught my eye and I stood there waiting to talk to her for about 20 minutes because she was talking to another future bride. Prior to meeting Jessi, I had a very frustrating experience with finding "the" photographer. Because let's face it, the photographers we fall in love with are completely out of out budget, and the photographers whose pictures are "meh" are in our budget. So back to Jessi, as soon as I started talking with her, I knew she was the photographer I had been waiting for. Her photos spoke to me and the whole vibe I wanted for my wedding day. From day one, Jessi was on it. She did everything in her power to help me be a calm, cool, collective bride. Her photos are hanging all over our new home and they are a true treasure. I look at them an can remember the exact moment they were taken during my wedding day. Jessi is a true professional, and I will be using her for future family photos throughout the years. Not only is she a terrific photographer, but she is an even cooler, down to earth human. I cannot thank her enough for capturing our wedding day. She's one in a million.

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 12/31/2017

Jessi is just so incredible! She is so much fun to work with, you can just tell how much she truly loves what she does - and it shines so brightly through her work! She was so prompt from the very first email to every little question I had. She does whatever it takes to get the perfect shot, and she makes the entire experience enjoyable and stress free! I would hire Jessi a million times over, highly recommend! Words are just never enough, so I will let the pictures speak for themselves!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Michael · Married on 10/01/2017

We LOVED Jessi, so where do I even begin? Jessi was our photographer for our Oct. 1, 2017 wedding, and she is a complete joy to work with. From day one she was professional, organized, ON TIME, friendly, and put us completely at ease. She offers second shooters as part of her packages - we had Virgina who was wonderful. Jessi was up front with her pricing (sometimes a difficult thing to find in the wedding business), which we liked. She has everything laid out for you in writing, including a detailed questionnaire she sends before your wedding so you and your partner can write down all the shots you'd like her to get. This comes in handy more than you'd think since on the day of, it was such a blur we'd have never remembered all the photographs we wanted without having filled out the packet first! We had so much fun with her on our wedding day, it's hard to believe she was technically working! She has a wonderful knack for making you feel at ease while she is shooting you. Natural emotions make for the best photos, and Jessi has a way of making you feel like the best version of yourself. That definitely came out in her photographs, which are absolutely stunning. Jessi has a knack for taking an excellent photo and making it pop just a little bit more than usual - maybe it's the lighting, maybe it's the angle? I'm no photographer, but I recognize next-level photos when I see them. (And now I HAVE next-level photos of my wedding day! <3) We cannot recommend her enough. Book her for your wedding, engagement photos, anything - you will be so glad you did!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

kelly · Married on 09/15/2017

Let me just start by saying, Jessi is amazing! Not only as a photographer, but as an overall person. Jessi shot our wedding in September and our engagement pictures in February. From the beginning, she was so easy to communicate with and gave great feedback in regard to the many questions us brides have throughout the wedding planning process. And of course all her pictures came out beautiful! But she is also fun, down to earth, and makes you feel at ease while she does her job. She sent a great questionnaire before the wedding to ensure we had all the shots that I wanted. She will have your back and listen to your wants & needs so she can capture it all - Jessi is a gem and I recommend her to any other couple!

Sent on 11/07/2017