Jessi Vaughn Photography LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Hannah D. Married on 10/10/2021

Best Photographer in the DMV!!!

Jessi is hands down the best photographer in the DMV! She was our wedding photographer in Oct 2021. The quality of her pictures is top notch and her style of shooting still allows you to look and feel like yourself. She is professional, quick to respond, trustworthy, and always willing to go out of her way to meet your needs. In addition, not only did she meet the delivery deadlines for us to receive the pictures, but she delivered them a few weeks early! She was an absolute pleasure to work with and would 100% recommend her for all photography needs.
  • Meg
    Meg D. Married on 09/04/2021

Responsive, Easy Going, Stunning Pictures, Fun

Jessi is AMAZING! She was super professional and responsive with helping us get ready for our wedding. She has a fun and relaxed personality that makes you just want to smile for all your pictures! She was time conscious and helped create our timeline for our big day. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures were stunning and we will cherish them forever! Would highly recommend!!
    Heather D. Married on 06/26/2021

Jessi is amazing

You should hire Jessi right now! She did such a beautiful job on our photos and she was so easy to work with, super sweet, flexible, responsive, and was really just more than I could have ever asked for in every aspect. She 100% listens to your style and vibe and just really captured our special day just how I envisioned. Thank you Jessi!
    Melissa Married on 06/25/2021

You need jessi!

Wow! Jessi was one of the BEST parts of wedding vendor team. She was with us through postponing due to COVID and I cannot recommend her more, I would give 500 stars if I could! Jessi's passion for taking amazing photos is so obvious, she is incredibly creative and it shows! Our engagement photos were perfect and the wedding photos even better. She fully captured the day and was so personable while doing it! So many people came up to me asking where I found her during and after the wedding. Outside the photos Jessi was also extremely organized and I went to her for so much! She even helped me find a replacement make up artist. Hire her now- Jessi is unbelievable, Hire her now!!
    Stephanie Married on 06/12/2021

Incredible photographer

Jessi is awesome. As a couple who hates getting their picture taken professionally - Jessi was really good at helping my now husband and I feel comfortable and natural in front of a camera. Her photos are stunning. What I really loved about Jessi is that she doesn't go overboard with a specific style/lighting. She just goes off the natural colors of what are in the photo and the result is gorgeous. She takes the time to get beautiful photos of the bride and groom of course, but also close family members and friends. She is reasonably priced and won't try to up-sell you on something you truly don't need. My husband, family, and wedding guests all raved about her. She's just the best!
    Ally S. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing Experience, Beautiful Photos!!

You will be missing out if you do not pick Jessi to be your wedding photographer! She was absolutely amazing and our pictures are better than we could have ever expected. She got to know us and what we wanted and liked and helped build the right wedding day experience around that. We had weather challenges for both the engagement shoot and wedding day and she was super flexible and still got the most amazing shots. She absolutely knows all the right angels, know how to work with the sun and you will not be disappointed. Book her now!!
    Katie C. Married on 10/30/2020

Hometown Heroes Wedding Giveaway

My husband and I were lucky enough to get the opportunity to work with Jessi as a part of a wedding giveaway we won presented by Holly Hills Country Club. Jessi was fun and interactive during our wedding and her photos are amazing! Turn around time to get our photos was fast as well! All her time and photos were so graciously gifted to us. We would highly recommend her!!
  • Jenna
    Jenna Married on 10/17/2020

Just stop looking now and hire Jessi

I’m not kidding. She’s amazing. She takes beautiful pictures. AND she’s super fun to be around. She made us feel so comfortable. From the first time I met Jessi in person I basically just wanted to be her best friend.
    Our engagement pics were amazing and I just got our wedding pics back and honestly don’t know how I’m going to even pick just a few to go along with this post! It’s going to take me five years to make my wedding album because I really will not be able to narrow them down...
    Courtney H. Married on 10/10/2020

It doesn't get better then with Jessi!

If I could give Jessi more stars I would. I was the MOH, and was so impressed with Jessi. Day of she was so excited, joyful, and in all the right places at all the right times. Looking back at all the pictures today I know the bride made the best choice. While the photographs were beautiful and looked amazing, she did more then capture pictures. You could really feel all the joy, excitement, and happy tears in these photographs. If you want to capture the energy of your day to remember forever, hire Jessi.
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 10/10/2020

Jessi is the best!

Jessi exceeded my expectations in a wedding photographer. She always responded quickly and working with her for the 2 years leading up to my wedding was stress free.
    We received our photos less than month after our wedding, and they are more than I could have dreamed. They are all so perfect and beautiful shots. Not only are the photos great, Jessi was so much fun on our wedding day. I cannot recommend Jessi enough.
  • Shannon
    Shannon S. Married on 09/27/2020

Amazing Engagement and Wedding Photography!

Jessi is such a talented photographer and we recommend her to everyone! My husband and I hired her for both our engagement photoshoot and our wedding. We could not have been happier with how all of our photos turned out, we love her style and depth of natural colors to capture all of the special moments! Jessi made us feel very comfortable and natural in front of the camera. Additionally, we had reschedule our original spring wedding date to later in the fall due to COVID, and Jessi was amazingly flexible and understanding through all of our challenges, and had great communication during the entire process! 10/10 Highly Recommend!
  • Patricia
    Patricia W. Married on 07/10/2020

Best Day Ever

Of course my daughter's wedding was the best day ever, and Jesse captured every important, beautiful and whimsical moment. She is professional and courteous with a lovely personality and an absolute pleasure to work with for your special day. Make an appointment today to meet with Jesse to make all your wedding photographs a true keepsake.
    Kaitlyn O. Married on 06/27/2020

Jessi is amazing!

Jessi has been the photographer for a few weddings I was in and I just love her work so much, I had to have her do mine too of course! Jessi is super responsive, flexible and FUN! She captures everything beautifully and professionally. We had quite a rowdy groomsmen party and she handled them like a champ! 😂 HIGHLY recommend Jessi Vaughn Photography for any wedding!! Thank you Jessi!!!
  • Nikki
    Nikki Married on 03/28/2020

Best Photography Experience

Jessi was amazing and I would hire her again in a heart beat. Being a Covid Bride wasn't in anyone's plans, and Jessi helped us make the best of it. I especially appreciate how responsive, compassionate, understanding and caring she was. Her photos are phenomenal, and both my husband's family and mine loved having her on our board for part 1 of our special day. She was also great with our dogs who we incorporated in the photos as well. She has a true eye for artistic shots, and I'm so glad we trusted her to capture our special day. We can't wait until December 2021 when we get to use her again for our big reception.
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 02/14/2020

Wonderful experience and beautiful photos!!

Jessi helped capture our proposal, engagement pictures and wedding day! I will be forever grateful for the beautiful job of capturing each of those special moments in our relationship. Jessi was always very responsive, had great ideas and was very thorough with her work! Jessi was always very professional and made everyone involved feel so comfortable. Jessi listened to every request we made for our wedding day photos and they are absolutely beautiful!! When working with Jessi, you sense her true passion and skill for photography. She was wonderful to work with and we would definitely recommend!
  • Dana
    Dana P. Married on 11/09/2019

Incredible

Jessi was not only amazing with me ( bride ) but with everyone. The could not have asked for any thing better. She took the time to really listen to what I want. We had so much with her too which made everything so easy. Not only is she incredible to work with but her photos are breath taking. I can’t thank Jessi enough for all that she did for my husband and I. She went above and beyond as a photographer. I would recommend her to EVERYONE!
  • Luke
    Luke H. Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing

Working with Jessi was absolutely amazing. We could not have asked for a better photographer for our big day.
    Hillary S. Married on 10/06/2019

We loved Jessi!

Jessi was such a dream to work with. We found her a local expo and from the initial meeting I knew she'd be great. She was extremely organized and attentive to our wishes (photos outside on a rainy day, big family portraits). She is incredibly talented and will do anything for the perfect shot. She's very friendly and you won't mind spending 8 + hours with her on your wedding day! We also did an engagement shoot as well- I found this very helpful for my husband and I to " get used" to being behind a camera.
  • Y
    Yomaira Married on 09/28/2019

Amazed by how beautifully our big day was captured. Beautiful Photos wonderful photographer.

From the moment Jessi and I connected over the phone I knew I had to book her as our wedding day photographer. Jessi is very professional, extremely helpful and resourceful and easy to talk and work with. She was very responsive and very accomodating. She truly cares for her brides and wants to make sure their big day is the best day ever!
    On the day of our wedding, she made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Her personality and energy made us feel calm and at ease and allowed us to just have fun and forget that the camera was in front of our faces. Jessi perfectly captured all the details from our wedding and most importantly captured us very beautifully. We couldn't be any more happier with our photos. Thank you Jessi for providing us with photos that we will cherish for a lifetime. I would highly recommend Jessi for everyone. Truly the best!
  • Kristyn
    Kristyn Married on 09/21/2019

Jessi Is Second To None!

We first met Jessi at the Frederick Bridal Expo. We are from North Carolina so we did not have many word-of-mouth recommendations and first impressions were very important. Jessi was such a pleasure to meet and we knew immediately that we wanted her to be a part of our wedding. She is exceptionally talented and knowledgeable in her field, which is made obvious when you take a look through some of her work and chat with her about what she does. It’s evident that she loves what she does and it was an easy decision to have her on board for our wedding day. We met with her about 5 months before our wedding to take advantage of the free engagement shoot. We had already done an engagement shoot in North Carolina prior to this, but she still allowed us to utilize the shoot to get to know her and her style. We did the shoot at our venue (Caboose Farm – Sabillasville, MD) and had an absolute blast. Despite it being a cold, rainy day she had us enjoying every minute and the result was beautiful pictures. She took the time to learn our venue so that on our wedding day she didn’t have to waste any time thinking of places to shoot. As anticipated, she (and her assistant Virginia) surpassed all of our expectations on our wedding day. We had a perfectly crafted photo schedule that allowed for us to enjoy ourselves fully while still getting beautiful “must have” shots. Our entire wedding party loved her and she was able to make everyone feel comfortable while shooting throughout the day. The photos of the two of us were breathtaking and they completely captured the magic of our day. We truly cannot say enough good things about her and how thankful we are to have found her!
  • Ali
    Ali D. Married on 08/10/2019

10/10 Would Recommend!

Jessi was an absolute dream to work with! As a bride that had no idea about posing or what looked good, Jessi was confident and knowledgeable about exactly what to do! Our time with her was a wonderful, positive experience. I am so happy with how the pictures turned out! I would 100% recommend her to any bride!
  • Claire
    Claire G. Married on 07/06/2019

AMAZING to work with and AMAZING Photos!

Jessi and her partner, Barbara, were so amazing for my wedding day. Choosing the right photographer was a high priority for my wedding day, and I’m so glad I chose Jessi! She was so accommodating with me, as I planned my wedding long-distance, and never actually met her until the wedding day. She and Barb kept all the guests/wedding party laughing while taking pictures in the brutal July heat and they made sure to get the perfect pictures in an efficient amount of time. They were also great about creating “sunset” pictures, even though it had rained! Just the day after the wedding, Jessi had a few sneak peak pictures to show me, and I can’t wait to see the rest!! These two were so fun to work with and truly made my day amazing!!
    Catherine Married on 06/22/2019

You’d be crazy not to hire Jessi!

I can’t even begin to express how amazing Jessi was!!! She was so much fun to work with, professional and has since become a friend of mine. All my guests and family loved her and we are beyond happy with the pictures we received from her!
  • Zoe
    Zoe Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing photographer

Our wedding would not have been the same without Jessi. She is so easy to work with and just a big ray of sunshine and positivity at all times. All the pictures we have gotten from her have been absolutely beautiful. We got lots of compliments from our wedding party about how great and un-obtrusive she was throughout the night. She is very open for collaboration and has a great talent for getting amazing photos without them feeling forced or overly posed. We absolutely love Jessi!
    Taylor Married on 09/15/2018
    My husband and I are not people who love getting our picture taken so we were apprehensive about all the wedding and engagement photos we knew we would need to take after we got engaged. All of our worries disappeared at our engagement shoot, though, when we first worked with Jessi and saw how comfortable she made the whole process and how BEAUTIFUL our pictures turned out. She has a passion for this and it really shows in her work!