205 Reviews for Jesse Webb Entertainment

Sound/PA System (7)
MC (6)
Liability Insurance (1)
205 Jesse Webb Entertainment Reviews

I can’t say enough good things about Jesse Webb! We had our wedding on 8.10.18 and we got SO many compliments on our amazing music!! My new husband and I, as well as our guests, had the time our lives! We especially enjoyed looking at our book of all of our photo booth pictures from our guests. I would 100% recommend Jesse Webb for anyone’s DJ. Absolutely the best! Wishing I could go back to this day already. He even played a song after our last song because everyone was chanting “one last song”. Totally worth the price and he definitely plays the perfect music with the crowd. He was even perfect to use for our ceremony music.

Profile Picture Nicolette, 8/10/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We were so happy we used Jesse Webb as our wedding DJ! He is so responsive, helpful, accommodating and fun! Jesse kept everyone dancing all night and so many people told us after the wedding how great the music was. I highly recommend Jesse Webb!

Profile Picture Joseph, 6/22/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jesse was awesome! Him and his wife were so easy to work with! Jesse did such a fantastic job at our wedding. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and he helped make our wedding so much fun! The DJ really sets the tone of the wedding, and Jesse nailed it! He read the crowd and selected songs that kept our guests dancing! I would definitely recommend Jesse Webb for your wedding!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

If you are looking for a DJ that will keep your party going all night, look no further! Our DJ was very respectful and the entire planning process from beginning to end was super easy! They truly listened to our requests by playing all of our must have songs and carried out the vibe we were looking for in a fun, romantic evening. Not only that, but it was definitely a great deal to add on the photo booth- a striking success!!!!

Profile Picture Jacquelin, 5/26/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jesse seriously is amazing! Kept all of our guests dancing the whole night just like we wanted! Truly professional and all around great guy, great experience!

Profile Picture Cyndi, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jesse and his crew did a fabulous job!! We met with Jesse almost a year before our wedding and he was very attentive to us and all of our questions. As time went on, whenever we had a question, he was quick to respond within a day even though we were months away and he had more pressing issues. Closer to the wedding, his wide Laura spent an hour on the phone with us (we live out of state) and went over everything about the flow of the night and made some great suggestions that we never would have considered.
He had all of our entrance music ready to go and worked with my wife and I on keeping us on track all night long. The sound system for speeches and music was great, and the lighting (we added uplighting) was very well done and not too over the top.
He made sure to play the songs we listed, my wife wanted the electric slide played and he made sure to find us both before playing it to make sure we were on the floor and did not miss it!
More over, the music he played all night kept the dance floor full! It wasn't hokey or dull, it was modern and had good beats to keep our guests entertained. We had multiple comments on the music and how much they enjoyed it. His final song of the night "Sweet Caroline" was the perfect end to a great evening!

Profile Picture Steve, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jesse is by far the best DJ around! I honestly don't think anyone can compare to his professionalism and knowledge. Thank you very much for making our day even more special.

Profile Picture Julie, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I used Jesse Webb Entertainment for our wedding on March 24, 2018. We had Jesse himself and Devon as our DJs. We were so unbelievably happy with them. Jesse was amazing from the beginning. They make it so easy for their clients and they deliver such an awesome product. We are still hearing from our guests about how amazing of a wedding it was. Music had a huge part in that. Booking with Jesse was one of the best decisions we made. To those reading this, reviews are everything. We had other Dj's we could have gone with but because of Jesse's amazing reviews, personality, and how he pays attention to every small detail we decided to go with him. He genuinely cares in helping his clients have the best overall experience and for that we'll always be thankful. Thank you Jesse and Devin for making our wedding day the best day ever!!! We'll definitely tell everyone we know to go with you! They won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 3/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very professional! The DJ's Matt and Devin came to use before the reception to run through the events planned for the night. DJ's picked music that fit our crowd to keep people on the dance floor. My mom even mentioned the next day that the DJ was good.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Brad as our dj and I cannot say enough great things. We saw them at a past wedding and that’s when we decided to use them for our own and it was such a great decision. The outline they sent us was very helpful and he kept everyone dancing all night. We only had a few “must play” songs and they went great off of that list. People of all ages were dancing because it was such a great variety. I would recommend this company to any engaged couple 100%

Profile Picture Samantha , 10/14/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

Absolutely top notch. Not much more that can be said. They know what theyre doing an theyre good at it. Good prices. Couldn't be more happy with services rendered.

Profile Picture gabrielle, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ was completely amazing! He was able to accommodate our song list and our guests' song requests with a fantastic playlist. He was so good, guests never even noticed when things got delayed due to photographs or minor set backs. In all honesty, the DJ made the party and everyone had so much fun!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jesse Webb was the DJ at our daughter's wedding on September 30th and with very little direction did an outstanding job. He was a very professional and classy MC, had great lights and up-lights, checked several times regarding the pronunciation of names, made sure everyone was in line before wedding party entrance, verified all announcements and requests with the bride/groom, honored our do not play list even when the songs were requested, followed-up before the wedding when we failed to do so and generally alleviated a great deal of our wedding stress. We were very happy to have a full dance floor all the way to the end of our reception. We did a lot of research before selecting our DJ and couldn't have been happier with our selection!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had Jesse for our daughters wedding Sept 23, 2017. From beginning to end so great! Professional and fun and what a great experience!!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jesse was very accommodating to my requests for my reception and so helpful! He also performed my ceremony at Mooreland Mansion. It was wonderful because everyone could hear the music even though it was outside! He just has a lot of experience so everything went smoothly with the events of the reception. He's personable and his wife is just lovely. Highly recommend Jesse for ceremonies and receptions!

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jesse Webb did an incredible job at our wedding and truly exceeded our expectations! Guests were on the dance floor the entire night. They are great to work with and I highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Great DJ and photobooth, the attendant and Dj were friendly and great at reading the vibe of the room. I loved how they changed the music and style as the night went on (and the older people went home!). A great experience over all - as your DJ really does run your reception!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Best DJs ever! They kept the music on point to our wants! Literally the dance floor was filled all night! They guys know how to keep the party going. They helped make the night run smoothly and literally showed how professional DJs should act! They made our wedding reception one of the best!

Profile Picture Jamie , 6/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Jesse for our wedding on 6/17/17. He and Laura were great to work with. Laura contacted me ahead of time to review all the details/timeline of the reception, and was accommodating when I made a last-minute song change. Also, very quick to respond. Jesse was excellent and found me during the reception when I got caught up talking to guests to remind me when certain songs/dances should be played. He kept the night running smoothly. The dance floor was packed all night, and we received so many compliments on how great the music was! Also, great photo booth and friendly attendant. Thank you all for making our day so special!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Matt & Dan were our DJ's for our wedding this past Saturday. They were fantastic!! They went over everything with my new husband and I during the night to make sure it was done right. My guests LOVED Jesse Webb Entertainment. They made sure everyone was up dancing and enjoying themselves. They were soo easy to work with and played such a large spectrum of music. I HIGHLY recommend them! they were great!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

If you are looking for a DJ who will play any and all the music you love and expand on your favorite music to make the night a dance-filled, amazing, incredibly fun extravaganza - you should hire Jesse Webb! We had a few ideas on what we wanted for music, and based on those he suggested some excellent music choices. He played everything that was asked and he stayed an extra half hour because everyone was still dancing the night away. He was easy, fun, and professional too. He did the ceremony flawlessly and the reception music was complemented by so many of my guests I couldn't even count them all. He and his wife teamed up to make our night magical!

Profile Picture User7729048, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were referred by friends to Jesse Webb Entertainment. Couldn't have been happier with the decision to choose these guys. Cameron and Dan had the whole dance floor packed the entire night! My wife and I are anxiously awaiting to see videos taken by friends of all the dancing. We also paired up and went with their photobooth. Photo booth was a great addition to the reception! Working with Jesse Webb Entertainment was very easy and stress free. When my friends get married, definitely suggesting they choose you guys! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Patrick, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had Laura and Jeff for my wedding and it was a huge success. Everyone kept saying how awesome the music was and the dance floor was overflowing with people at all times! Laura and Jesse were so easy to work with and were highly experienced in the realm of wedding planning.

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

We had Frankie and Devin for our reception and they were great to work with and did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/5/16, 1 Review