Jesse Webb Entertainment Reviews

209 Reviews for Jesse Webb Entertainment

209 Jesse Webb Entertainment Reviews
  • DeAnna

DeAnna · Getting married on 09/26/2020

Jesse and his staff were incredible! The day of the event, they made sure they pronounced everyone's names correctly and asked last minute questions. They even were accommodating when my husband was surprised by a dance with his grandmother.

Hannah · Married on 09/22/2018

Jesse Webb and his crew did a fantastic job at our wedding! They were organized and professional and kept the dance floor alive all night.

Marisa · Married on 09/15/2018

After talking to many DJ's in our local area for our wedding (Mentor/Painesville) we met Jesse Webb and were overjoyed with his professionalism and enthusiasm! He worked with us on our budget and was confident he could accomplish everything we had in mind for our day. It was quite important to us that we selected someone that had worked our venue before and he had (The Estate on Coffee Creek). Laura and Cameron met with us and even let me walk through the store, as if it were an aisle, practicing the timing for my bridal entrance song. Overall, our guests were very pleased. They did a great job of reading the crowd & keeping the dance floor alive all while holding to our music tastes. We would recommend them 10x over to anyone planning a wedding or any other DJ-worthy event :)

Sarah · Married on 09/07/2018

They were great to work with, we made a few changes to the play list and they just made it happen. On the wedding day they made a few suggestions which made our day flow better than we could have ever expected. They were at the venue early and played to the crowd, they were awesome!

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

What bride doesn’t have angst & anxiety on her special day, am I right?? Jesse Webb made me feel SO relaxed & kept in constant communication with me during our special evening! I was (very) specific with my entrance songs & he played them perfectly! I just cannot say enough about Jesse, his wife & crew. HIGHLY recommend for your big day or special event!

Nicolette · Married on 08/10/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Jesse Webb! We had our wedding on 8.10.18 and we got SO many compliments on our amazing music!! My new husband and I, as well as our guests, had the time our lives! We especially enjoyed looking at our book of all of our photo booth pictures from our guests. I would 100% recommend Jesse Webb for anyone’s DJ. Absolutely the best! Wishing I could go back to this day already. He even played a song after our last song because everyone was chanting “one last song”. Totally worth the price and he definitely plays the perfect music with the crowd. He was even perfect to use for our ceremony music.

Joseph · Married on 06/22/2018

We were so happy we used Jesse Webb as our wedding DJ! He is so responsive, helpful, accommodating and fun! Jesse kept everyone dancing all night and so many people told us after the wedding how great the music was. I highly recommend Jesse Webb!

Shannon · Married on 06/16/2018

Jesse was awesome! Him and his wife were so easy to work with! Jesse did such a fantastic job at our wedding. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and he helped make our wedding so much fun! The DJ really sets the tone of the wedding, and Jesse nailed it! He read the crowd and selected songs that kept our guests dancing! I would definitely recommend Jesse Webb for your wedding!

Jacquelin · Married on 05/26/2018

If you are looking for a DJ that will keep your party going all night, look no further! Our DJ was very respectful and the entire planning process from beginning to end was super easy! They truly listened to our requests by playing all of our must have songs and carried out the vibe we were looking for in a fun, romantic evening. Not only that, but it was definitely a great deal to add on the photo booth- a striking success!!!!

Cyndi · Married on 05/18/2018

Jesse seriously is amazing! Kept all of our guests dancing the whole night just like we wanted! Truly professional and all around great guy, great experience!

• Steve

Steve · Married on 05/12/2018

Jesse and his crew did a fabulous job!! We met with Jesse almost a year before our wedding and he was very attentive to us and all of our questions. As time went on, whenever we had a question, he was quick to respond within a day even though we were months away and he had more pressing issues. Closer to the wedding, his wide Laura spent an hour on the phone with us (we live out of state) and went over everything about the flow of the night and made some great suggestions that we never would have considered.
    He had all of our entrance music ready to go and worked with my wife and I on keeping us on track all night long. The sound system for speeches and music was great, and the lighting (we added uplighting) was very well done and not too over the top.
    He made sure to play the songs we listed, my wife wanted the electric slide played and he made sure to find us both before playing it to make sure we were on the floor and did not miss it!
    More over, the music he played all night kept the dance floor full! It wasn't hokey or dull, it was modern and had good beats to keep our guests entertained. We had multiple comments on the music and how much they enjoyed it. His final song of the night "Sweet Caroline" was the perfect end to a great evening!

Julie · Married on 04/28/2018

Jesse is by far the best DJ around! I honestly don't think anyone can compare to his professionalism and knowledge. Thank you very much for making our day even more special.

Kelsey · Married on 03/24/2018

My husband and I used Jesse Webb Entertainment for our wedding on March 24, 2018. We had Jesse himself and Devon as our DJs. We were so unbelievably happy with them. Jesse was amazing from the beginning. They make it so easy for their clients and they deliver such an awesome product. We are still hearing from our guests about how amazing of a wedding it was. Music had a huge part in that. Booking with Jesse was one of the best decisions we made. To those reading this, reviews are everything. We had other Dj's we could have gone with but because of Jesse's amazing reviews, personality, and how he pays attention to every small detail we decided to go with him. He genuinely cares in helping his clients have the best overall experience and for that we'll always be thankful. Thank you Jesse and Devin for making our wedding day the best day ever!!! We'll definitely tell everyone we know to go with you! They won't be disappointed.

Lindsey · Married on 10/14/2017

Very professional! The DJ's Matt and Devin came to use before the reception to run through the events planned for the night. DJ's picked music that fit our crowd to keep people on the dance floor. My mom even mentioned the next day that the DJ was good.

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

We had Brad as our dj and I cannot say enough great things. We saw them at a past wedding and that’s when we decided to use them for our own and it was such a great decision. The outline they sent us was very helpful and he kept everyone dancing all night. We only had a few “must play” songs and they went great off of that list. People of all ages were dancing because it was such a great variety. I would recommend this company to any engaged couple 100%

gabrielle · Married on 10/08/2017

Absolutely top notch. Not much more that can be said. They know what theyre doing an theyre good at it. Good prices. Couldn't be more happy with services rendered.

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Our DJ was completely amazing! He was able to accommodate our song list and our guests' song requests with a fantastic playlist. He was so good, guests never even noticed when things got delayed due to photographs or minor set backs. In all honesty, the DJ made the party and everyone had so much fun!

Kate · Married on 09/30/2017

Jesse Webb was the DJ at our daughter's wedding on September 30th and with very little direction did an outstanding job. He was a very professional and classy MC, had great lights and up-lights, checked several times regarding the pronunciation of names, made sure everyone was in line before wedding party entrance, verified all announcements and requests with the bride/groom, honored our do not play list even when the songs were requested, followed-up before the wedding when we failed to do so and generally alleviated a great deal of our wedding stress. We were very happy to have a full dance floor all the way to the end of our reception. We did a lot of research before selecting our DJ and couldn't have been happier with our selection!

Maria · Married on 09/23/2017

We had Jesse for our daughters wedding Sept 23, 2017. From beginning to end so great! Professional and fun and what a great experience!!

Morgan · Married on 09/01/2017

Jesse was very accommodating to my requests for my reception and so helpful! He also performed my ceremony at Mooreland Mansion. It was wonderful because everyone could hear the music even though it was outside! He just has a lot of experience so everything went smoothly with the events of the reception. He's personable and his wife is just lovely. Highly recommend Jesse for ceremonies and receptions!

Stephanie · Married on 07/01/2017

Jesse Webb did an incredible job at our wedding and truly exceeded our expectations! Guests were on the dance floor the entire night. They are great to work with and I highly recommend!!

Jacqueline · Married on 06/24/2017

Great DJ and photobooth, the attendant and Dj were friendly and great at reading the vibe of the room. I loved how they changed the music and style as the night went on (and the older people went home!). A great experience over all - as your DJ really does run your reception!

Jamie · Married on 06/17/2017

Best DJs ever! They kept the music on point to our wants! Literally the dance floor was filled all night! They guys know how to keep the party going. They helped make the night run smoothly and literally showed how professional DJs should act! They made our wedding reception one of the best!

Melissa · Married on 06/17/2017

We had Jesse for our wedding on 6/17/17. He and Laura were great to work with. Laura contacted me ahead of time to review all the details/timeline of the reception, and was accommodating when I made a last-minute song change. Also, very quick to respond. Jesse was excellent and found me during the reception when I got caught up talking to guests to remind me when certain songs/dances should be played. He kept the night running smoothly. The dance floor was packed all night, and we received so many compliments on how great the music was! Also, great photo booth and friendly attendant. Thank you all for making our day so special!