Jesse Ryan Wedding Films Reviews

5 | San Luis Obispo, CA

5 Reviews for Jesse Ryan Wedding Films

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2017

Jesse was so great! He was so flexible about scheduling and really made our wedding last forever. We love the trailer and video he created, he was able to capture all the wonderful moments of our wedding. His team was a joy to work with and his product is so worth it!

Sent on 03/03/2018

Brianna · Married on 10/08/2016

Jesse did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day perfectly! I am so happy we decided to get a video and go with Jesse because we are now able to watch our wedding day for years to come, he really captured everything! Jesse is professional, flexible, and calm which made our wedding day smooth and very fun!! I would highly recommend Jesse to shoot your wedding day video, you will never regret your decision. He went above and beyond the contract and my expectations and the outcome was perfect!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Aimee · Married on 05/14/2016

We got everything and more from Jesse! He was absolutely wonderful. We had gone back and forth on whether we were going to have a videographer for our wedding. But wow, no regrets! So glad we went with Jesse! And now we'll have our wonderful video to relive or wedding day any time we want:)

Sent on 08/15/2016

Jesse was extraordinary at our wedding and his work speaks for itself. The wedding trailer had me in tears from gratitude and joy to see such a special day captured eloquently and put together with such care.
    Jesse is wonderful to speak to beforehand and extremely attentive at listening to your hopes and dreams regarding the recording of your big day.
    Then he stays completely out of the way, and quite like a magician delivers exquisite footage compiled with a great eye and skill for editing and post.
    Jesse was present in the room during a very intimate guided meditation between my bridesmaids and I, and all of the women were completely at ease with his calm presence and ability to capture on the sidelines.

Some of my favorite moments from the video was when he pans the camera and captures beautiful camera angles that look like they were executed by a feature film crew.
    We were asking were there drones there?? How and when did he get these shots!?

An added bonus was not only sharing the stunning wedding trailer with friends but also with coworkers at the post production house I work at and many professional artists in the advertising business for years commenting that the trailer straight up looked like a commercial for love (through their happy tears.)

Thank you Jesse, we adore you!!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Amy · Married on 07/18/2015

Jesse was absolutely amazing! He was great before hand asking us what we wanted and what details were important to us. The day of, he arrived on time and came prepared with all of his equipment. He was always so professional but was able to capture the laid back vibe of our wedding. Jesse made sure that he coordinated with all of our other vendors to get amazing detailed shots. He was also able to take gorgeous shots of our venue along with capturing candid moments of our ceremony and speeches. Our wedding video was one of our favorite memories from our wedding. Kyle and I both cried after watching it. I would highly recommend to anyone getting married on the central coast. Thanks Jesse you are awesome!

Sent on 04/19/2016