39 Reviews for Jesse Lane Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Proofs (1)
39 Jesse Lane Photography Reviews

Jesse was wonder to work with. She does amazing work!

Profile Picture Shawna, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jesse was awesome! I was an out of town bride and never had any worries about my photography. She answered all my questions before during and after my wedding. My pictures turned out amazing!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jesse is very professional and does amazing work. She captures every moment of your big day and gives them to you on a flash drive, which is great to share with family and friends. I am very pleased with the photos from our wedding.

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files, Proofs

Jesse was great! She worked well with our schedule and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera :)

Profile Picture Amber, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jesse went above and beyond on our wedding day! In addition to being diligent and attentive during the wedding and reception, Jesse made sure that everything went smoothly leading up to the ceremony, including getting boutonnieres pinned to everyone! Jesse's prices are great, and we were very pleased with our wedding photos. The turnaround on getting everything back was excellent as well. All in all, we would definitely recommend JLP for other couples.

Profile Picture Robbin, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jesse was great! I live in PA but my husband and I now live in VA and we were traveling back and forth. Jesse would be super flexible in meeting with us and would meet with us when ever we were visiting. She was great to communicate with via email or Facebook and that was so convenient for us! The response to get our photos did take a while but that was because she had so many to go through and we loved them all! I would definitely use Jesse again for pictures! She captured everything we wanted on our special day!

Photo for Jesse Lane Photography Review - We had a good mixture of serious and fun photos.
Photo for Jesse Lane Photography Review - Loved how she captured our colors.
Photo for Jesse Lane Photography Review - One of our favorites.
Photo for Jesse Lane Photography Review - We had a large wedding party and she was able to have fun.
Profile Picture Marissa, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jesse takes absolutely gorgeous photos! Thank you so much for sharing your photos Jesse!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jesse was so helpful and had great ideas! My pictures turned out amazing and I couldn't be happier with the amount of choices she gave us!

Profile Picture Carli, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jesse was an absolute pleasure to work with! She has such a wonderful personality and was so much fun during our sessions. She did both our engagement and wedding photos and I would, without hesitation, contact her again for future photo sessions! Her professionalism and affordable services are exceptional! Five stars all around!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Easy to work with. I would choose her again.

Profile Picture User6993462, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

Jesse is great at making sure that you have everything you need or could even want when it comes to your wedding photography. I would definitely recommend her to other brides.

Profile Picture Becky, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Jesse is great at what she does. You can tell that she lives to photograph weddings. She knows that on your special day you will be so busy you will miss so much. When we viewed our pictures the moments she captured I would have been sad to have missed.

Profile Picture Blake, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Jesse was very good. We thought she did a good job with our photos! Thanks!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jesse was very professional and was able to capture great images with a very limited time frame.

Profile Picture Erin , 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jesse was amazing! She was able to work with our budget & was so willing to work around our schedule!

Profile Picture Chastity, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had a blast with Jesse on our big day! We had some shots picked out ahead of time, and added a few more as we went along based on the grounds and backgrounds available at our venue. She was very professional, friendly, and flexible!!

Profile Picture Carrie, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jesse was amazing. She took beautiful pictures, was great even when things were hectic and was so nice. We are completely happy with the photography she provided.

Profile Picture Ashley , 9/13/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jesse did such wonderful work shooting our wedding. We have so many pictures that will last a lifetime. She was very professional and nice to everyone. Prices are very reasonable and the end result is high quality. I would highly recommend

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jesse Lane Photography did a fabulous job at our wedding. She managed to get so many great photos without people even knowing she was there. She moved around so effortlessly. She was also very flexible because we planned our wedding from out of state and she always made sure she was available to meet us if we needed to every time we were in town. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for engagement/wedding photos.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jesse did a wonderful job with the photos for my wedding! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User4384483, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Jesse was very kind and courteous. She was also very professional and helped with more then she needed too. She was a much needed asset for my special day.

Profile Picture Sara, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I do currently and always will recommend Jesse to ANYONE looking for a wedding photographer! She has done Christmas photos, family photos, maternity photos and most recently our wedding. We couldn't be happier! Being a photographer is an art, and it shows in her work how truly artistic Jesse is! She's has ALWAYS been on time for every session we've done with her, and I think I'm right in saying she is always early! Which is a great thing when having photos done, especially if you have un-cooperative children who don't like to wait!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional. Great to work with! Thanks again.

Profile Picture Bob, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jesse takes beautiful, artistic prints. We have gotten many compliments on our pictures!

Profile Picture ashley, 9/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jesse was very open to my requests and used her talents to take some amazing photos! She captured the moments of our wedding so beautifully such as my husbands face as he first saw me walking down the aisle in my dress, the rings, and our first kiss as man and wife. I was so impressed by her fresh ideas! I will use her for all of our photography needs. She is truly amazing!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/28/12, 1 Review