Jesse Giles Photography Reviews

Jesse Giles Photography 7
  • Taylor

Taylor Richardson · Getting married on 04/06/2021

Absolutely amazing

I would recommend Jesse Giles photography to absolutely anyone who is planning their wedding. Her professionalism, ability to take charge of situations, and produce incredible photography is outstanding. She captured such joyous moments of our special day, and I am so grateful we chose her as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Jesse Giles Photography 15
  • Katie

Katie Mackie · Getting married on 06/02/2020

We just booked with Jesse

We just booked with Jesse and we are super excited!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Leanna

Leanna Elkins · Getting married on 05/01/2020

We had our engagement pictures taken last weekend and she did a wonderful job!!!! Very easy to work with, easy-going and made us feel comfortable :)

She was wonderful! We loved working with her! Highly recommended

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Abbe

Patrick · Married on 09/05/2019

Great service

Jesse was absolutely what we were looking for. Punctual and have a sense of understanding. We can’t wait to see our pictures. We’ll definitely work with Jesse again.

Thank you.

Sent on 09/15/2019
  • I

I · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing & Reasonable!

Jesse was so easy to work with throughout the process. She arrived early to take pictures and made suggestions on the kinds of pictures to take. She took hundreds of pictures for us. Throughout the wedding and reception, we didn't realize she was there taking pictures. The pictures were ready for us very quickly after our special day. They are beautiful!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Jesse Giles Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was an absolute pleasure to be with you and Michael in your special day:) I wish a future of health and happiness!

Esther P · Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful Photographer, Very Professional, Great Cost

Jess was so lovely and helpful throughout our wedding day I could not have asked for a better photographer.

She was on top on getting photos of all the key moments: the wedding party getting ready, the little interactions between us and our friends/family, and the B/G shots. We aren't great with taking photos but she made us feel at ease with directions. She was also fantastic at keeping to the schedule and making sure we got the good shots before the storms rolled in. I felt so bad having her run around different levels of the venue all day, but she was a great sport about it.

Highly recommend Jess if you're needing a photographer in the Central Florida area!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Anil · Married on 06/02/2019

Beautiful photos. Excellent professionalism. Perfect wedding experience!

My experience was perfect! She was extremely professional and creative. She has a vision for the photos our wedding and was also flexible to adapt to our ideas. The pictures were absolutely beautiful! Worth every penny and I'd recommend her to anyone. We recieved our photos within 3/4 days which was unexpected.

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Jesse Giles Photography 16
    Jesse Giles Photography 17
    Jesse Giles Photography 18
    Jesse Giles Photography 19
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 05/11/2019

I have zero regrets!

I looked for what seemed months for a photographer who took quality photos and didn't break the bank. Jesse did and AMAZING job with our photos. She also did a great job capturing everything we wanted and keeping on schedule so guests weren't waiting for a while. If you have the chance to use her for your wedding, I would do it!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Andrea · Married on 01/05/2019

Talented, Amazing, Jaw Dropping Photos

You won’t be disappointed. Amazing photos. Jesse is so talented and amazing personality.

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Jesse Giles Photography 20
    Jesse Giles Photography 21
    Jesse Giles Photography 22

Karolyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Look no further, this is your photographer!

We had such a wonderful experience with Jesse. She has such a great personality. She makes you feel at ease during what can be a very overwhelming day. I felt she captured a wide variety of poses and was very efficient getting through our list of photos. She also did a great job of getting photos of our guests during the cocktail hour and reception. Her portfolio speak for itself but she has the added bonus of being very price competitive and just an awesome person to work with. Thank you for capturing our day!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Juliah · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Jesse did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding photos! I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Robin Deangelis · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing! You won’t regret!

Jesse was an amazing photographer! Very responsive, easy to work with, and not to mention the price was amazing! Would recommend her to anyone looking for great photos and a wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Yarilin

Yarilin · Married on 12/14/2018

Best photographer ever!

Jesse was absolutely amazing! she was very responsive to emails from the very beginning. During our wedding we had a bit of a hiccup and she was flexible in changing the photography schedule around. A real pleasure to work with, super sweet and professional. We LOVE the final result, the pictures are truly great quality and great price, she really should be charging more...don't hesitate and just book her, you won't regret it. Thank you Jesse! :)

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Jesse Giles Photography 23
    Jesse Giles Photography 24
    Jesse Giles Photography 25
    Jesse Giles Photography 26
  • Chantelle & Victor

Chantelle · Married on 08/04/2018

Jesse is a professional photographer with a wonderful down to earth personality. I saw the work which she did for a friend of mine and I knew she would be a great fit for me. Everyone loves our engagement photos and summer photos she has done for us. I even referred her to my mom for her wedding. Her work is unique from others and you can feel her passion in this art of photography. I just send her a quick message with my idea or vision and she makes it a reality. I will be working with her in the future to do any professional photos I need. Oh, and her packages are affordable I honestly think she should be charging more for her great work.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Jesse Giles Photography 27
    Jesse Giles Photography 28
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 06/02/2018

She is the best there is! She was so sweet to me and just knew what she was doing! I am so thankful I found her!!!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Pamela · Married on 04/30/2018

Jesse is amazing! I could not have been happier with our engagement pictures. Then once we got our Wedding preview pictures, I was overwhelmed, Jesse did a brilliant job! On the say she was great with direction, and during the party, Jesse manages to stay unnoticed. Amazing Job!! We hope to be back for another shoot next year!!

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Jesse Giles Photography 29
    Jesse Giles Photography 30

Scarlett · Married on 04/14/2018

Jesse was amazing! We knew immediately after speaking with her that she was the one! Her pricing is, by far, the best value!! She did my daughter's engagement photos and we were very impressed! Looking forward to the wedding to see the finished product. You will not be disappointed if you book her for your special day!!

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • ET

Beth · Married on 03/29/2018

When my husband and I started the wedding planning process, we had two priorities: finding the perfect venue, and finding the perfect photographer. Jesse made time to meet with us one morning before heading off to an engagement shoot, and waited patiently for the next month until we had finally booked a venue and set a date. Throughout the wedding planning process, she showed she was professional, flexible and fun to work with, and all of our photos came out beautifully! She was super patient with my huge family on our wedding day, and even my parents were impressed by how well she commanded our large group and got the right shots in such a small amount of time. She was extra patient and kind to my younger sister with special needs, talking to her instead of over her and calling her by name when she was needed. We loved our completed photos! The detail and venue shots are beautiful, and Jesse did a fantastic job capturing the events and people who made our day so special. She had never been to the venue before our wedding day, but she easily found the perfect lighting and photo spots. We were impressed by how varied and lovely the finished photos were, and had a hard time picking just a few favorites out of the bunch.

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Jesse Giles Photography 31

Christy · Married on 02/03/2018

From the time we met with Jesse for our Engagement pictures, I knew I would love working with her. She made me feel very relaxed and took so many creative shots in such a short time frame. For our wedding she arrived early was very patient and professional (even dealing with my dogs, kids running around, and just people everywhere). I can't wait to see our wedding pictures and if they are anything like our engagement pictures, I know I will love them. I would definitely recommend hiring Jesse for your next event!

Sent on 02/15/2018

Nikki · Married on 05/12/2017

I can’t say enough about Jessica and how great her work is! I searched high and low for an affordable yet amazing and quality photographer and I am so glad I finally found Jesse Giles Photography. Our engagement photos were so great and our wedding pictures are too die for! I nor my family can choose favorites because there are just so many gorgeous photos!! Jessica was always quick to reply to all my emails and she was very accommodating to our wedding timeline. You will not be disappointed for hiring Jessica for any occasion. I cant say thank you enough to Jessica!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/10/2017

Jesse is by far the best wedding photographer in orlando. She is incredible at her job and made our whole day fly by with no stressors. She was direct and told us exactly what to do. We absolutely love her!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Roxie · Married on 02/28/2017

Jesse is just the best photographer! She doesn't miss the first kiss! That was a big one! She'll let you customize her packages to fit
    your needs and budget! She was on time and took getting ready photos, ceremony, and reception.

Sent on 03/08/2017

melanie · Married on 02/25/2017

We did not end up booking with Jessica, but we went back and forth through email for a while. The only reason we didn't book with her is because we found a package with a photographer and day of coordinator that better fit our budget. Jessica was very fast with emails and answered every annoying question I had! She was even willing to allow me to customize her different packages. Her prices were very reasonable and her pictures looked amazing! Im sorry we couldn't book with her, but would definitely recommend her to anyone in the area!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Kari · Married on 02/17/2017

I actually can't think of one negative thing to say about Jesse's work. She was always extremely timely with her responses, she has tremendous experience, all of the pictures she takes are gorgeous, and she is one of the most affordable photographers out there. Do not hesitate to hire her, you will be so happy with the pictures.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2016

Jessica was so awesome and everything we hoped for in a photographer. We received the photographs back quickly and they looked so beautiful. She captured so many perfect moments. She was also willing to travel to our venue in Vero Beach and was very affordable for the quality of work she delivered. I would highly recommend Jesse Giles for anyone searching for the perfect wedding photographer!!

Sent on 10/25/2016