Jessalon Hair and Makeup Designs Reviews

7 Reviews for Jessalon Hair and Makeup Designs

1 User photo

Jessalon Hair and Makeup Designs 1

Angelo · Married on 06/01/2019

I recommend Jessalynn for your hair and makeup needs!

I hired Jessalynn to do hair and makeup for my wedding on June 1, 2019 in Lyons, CO! She did my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids hair and makeup! She was very responsive and answered any questions I had whenever I had them! She was very on top of things and reached out to be and made sure I was clear about the whole process. She was very laid back and did got everyone ready on time for the wedding! We all looked so beautiful and she did some very unique and difficult hair styles! I suggest her hairstyles with braids! Super cute! My whole wedding party and myself at every neutral and not a whole lot of make up kind of gals but she made us all happy! Thanks Jessalynn!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Marisa · Married on 12/31/2017

The best ever

If you want someone who makes you feel special and look amazing on your special day jessa is the girls for you. My hair and makeup were great I felt so beautiful and pampered. Look no further call Jess.

Sent on 11/24/2018
  • Patty

Patty · Married on 06/30/2017

Jessa was terrific! She is so fast with her responses to messages, and very professional. I wasn't able to do a hair or makeup trial with Jessa, but she was able to complete my bridal look even better than I hoped for! I got so many compliments on how beautiful my hair looked by keeping the natural curls. Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Veronica · Married on 04/30/2016

Jessalynn was professional the entire time from beginning to end with my wedding party and I!!! She did an absolute amazing job and made us all feel comfortable on telling her what we wanted as well as giving us ideas!!! She is so sweet and made sure we got exactly what we wanted!!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Alyssa · Married on 08/16/2013

Wedding hair

She is down to earth and does a great job with different styles of hair. The price was reasonable and she was there on time and ready to go.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Jessica Shaffer · Married on 07/13/2013

Amazing!!!

Jessalon did my hair and bridesmaids she was so very amazing!!! She is fun to work with as well highly recommend!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Kristy Hartman · Married on 06/29/2019

Easy to Work With

Jessalynn is kind, professional, and easy to work with. She really focused on the hair style I had asked for and making it exactly what I hoped for. She was completely open to making a few modifications to hair or makeup after the trial run. I also appreciated that she came to me and made the day so easy and stress free. I would recommend Jessalynn!

Jessalon Hair and Makeup Designs 2