Jessa Schifilliti Reviews

44 | Little Silver, NJ

44 Reviews for Jessa Schifilliti

Julia T. · Getting married on 03/09/2021

Captured Every. Single. Detail. Jessa is truly incredible!

Jessa and team were a dream to work with! I knew from our first video chat that she was the perfect fit for our wedding weekend - every interaction and experience leading up to the wedding was very professional, personal and extremely organized (which as a Virgo I love and appreciate)!. She captured the weekend beautifully and her attention to detail exceeded my expectations. Many guests said they didn't even realize the photographers were there which is the best compliment as they blending into the scene and were not intrusive. I also loved that Jessa sent a preview gallery a few days after the wedding knowing how eager brides are to see photos and share with family and friends. I also just received my full gallery and could not be more thrilled - the lighting, angles, candid moments - she truly captured it all and it is so fun to relive every minute!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Meg

Meg H. · Married on 09/09/2020

The absolute BEST

We hired Jessa for our September wedding in Saratoga Springs and couldn't be happier that we found her! Our pictures came out absolutely beautiful and Jessa really captured the emotions of our day in the most special way. I am so incredibly happy with how our pictures came out, every time I look at them it is like I am reliving the best day ever.

We worked with Jessa & and a second shooter, Nikki, who was also amazing. They were so calm, organized & creative - no job was too big or too small! They even moved all of the furniture around our hotel room to make sure we were taking advantage of the natural lighting -- I was so impressed with them! They took such careful consideration to ensure they got all of the shots we requested, made our entire wedding party feel at ease and scouted amazing locations for us to get portraits in. They were super discrete at the ceremony & reception but someone managed to get all of the shots from all of the angles!

Katelynn, Jessa's operations manager, was so ON IT (which is much appreciated by this type a, OCD bride). She worked closely with me to create the perfect run of show for the day and took all of my concerns into consideration to make sure we had a relaxed vibe leading up to the ceremony.

I cannot recommend Jessa & her team more. They are incredibly talented & so sweet. It was such a pleasure to work with them throughout the entire process and I am so grateful for how well they captured every part of the day.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Nicole L. · Married on 09/05/2020

The most amazing photographer and person!

Jessa was my photographer for my wedding this past September in Vermont. I had found her from searching around Instagram and was immediately drawn to her beautiful, light and airy photos. She was located quite a distance from me but I was so in love with her work, I had to reach out. We had a great first face time conversation. She was friendly, calm, professional and really listened to our wants and needs. I could immediately tell, she loves what she does and puts her heart into it and really cares about her clients. Our wedding planning was met by many obstacles, the biggest one being the pandemic. It was nerve racking, scary and we were faced with many uncertainties. Jessa remained the sweet, compassionate, professional and amazing person she was from the very beginning. It helped put us at ease knowing we were working with a trusting and reliable photographer. With some adjustments, we were still able to married in September! Jessa delivered every promise and met every expectation. Her personality is something I admire and I’m so happy to have had her on my special day. After the wedding she delivered us the most beautiful photos and keepsakes I could have dreamt of. Every step of the way, from start to finish, Jessa was amazing. She is extremely responsive, organized and SO talented. I made the best decision by choosing her as our wedding photographer and hope to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 01/06/2021
  • christina

Christina · Married on 11/09/2019

Best Wedding Decision

Do not hesitate in booking Jessa as your wedding photographer. She was the best decision I made in the wedding process (besides my fiancé of course ha!). The beauty of her pictures speak for themselves but what truly makes Jessa stand out is her personality. She was warm, friendly and patient throughout the day but also took charge and commanded the group when she needed to. She helped calm me down when I was emotional, encouraged my husband and I to be in the moment and also made all of my nuisance requests happen. She somehow got every picture I had requested. My friends and I have been a part of many weddings and all of them told me how far superior Jessa was - not only from the quality of her images but from how kind she was on the day-of. Besides her amazing personality and breathtaking images, I especially loved her team's expert planning and organization. Her questionnaires and timelines were a bride's dream come true. It was so helpful to give to the bridal party so they all know where they had to be and when. Also, all of my questions were always responded to in a timely manner and I never felt like I was a bother. When your wedding is over, your pictures are what you can keep looking back on. Jessa will make all of the memories come alive and is worth every penny. She expertly captured the joy, excitement and love of our special day.

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Riana

Riana · Married on 09/28/2019

Jessa: the MVP of our wedding

Jessa was one of the first vendors that we secured-- and after all has been said and done, we've deemed her the "MVP" of our wedding. Leading up to our wedding and through the very end of our big day, Jessa was efficient, organized and detailed. As a bride planning your wedding it's easy to feel like you're not fully on top of everything that needs to be done. This was certainly not the case with Jessa; Jessa and Katelyn's communication was clear and they helped us understand exactly what we needed to do (such as share list of family members for family portraits, share locations within the venue where we wanted photos, etc.), and when. It was nice to be on top of it since there were so many moving parts to our planning!

On the day of our wedding when we finally met Jessa it felt like we had already known her for months. She instantly made us feel comfortable and at ease. She was always calm and professional, and had no problem commanding a large bridal party. She captured the moments leading up to our ceremony, including the emotion and candidness that have contributed to some of our favorite shots in our gallery. During the portraits, she ensured we had every single family member combo, and every photo of the two of us that we had envisioned. But what really makes Jessa stand apart is the pure beauty and style of her photographs. Jessa brought out the "love and light" of our wedding through the loving glances exchanged, the flower, paper, and decor accents that we put much thought into leading up to our big day, and all of the happiness of our guests is apparent from the fun and smiles in all of our reception photos. We could not be happier with our photos that Jessa and her team created from our big day; we think they are out of this world, and every time we look through them we find another gem. Couples - work with Jessa if you want an MVP for your wedding. You will not look back (except at the photos, at least once a week!)

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/21/2019

Incredible, book now!

I could go on for days raving about the quality of work for the cost when it came to our photographs. I am extremely picky, detailed, and specific, and our photography experience was PERFECT. When it came to our wedding, I had a VISION. As in, Pinterest boards for each category, one million saved photos on Instagram, and a binder. I planned the wedding with my mom and we wanted everything to be slightly unique and our photos to capture the little details we made so special. The number one thing I knew was that I wanted a certain “look” to my photos. I emailed/spoke to approximately 50+ photographers trying to find the “look” I wanted for my budget. After reviewing the Jessa Schifiliti & Co work and speaking with their team, I knew I had finally found the right match. I chose to go with one of the associate packages based on our budget and was placed with Nicole who was local to where I grew up and our wedding was taking place! From first correspondence to ordering our wedding album in time for the holiday, the entire process was seamless, enjoyable, and incredible. Without a doubt, the best decision I made when it came to our wedding. Nicole & team were SO professional, quiet and got EVERY single shot we wanted (and I wanted some very specific ones), were able to wrangle our wedding party/family, and capture our day SO stunningly. My bridesmaids who were married in the few weeks prior even commented just how progressional, organized and thoughtful Nicole & team were and how they wish their photographer had been that way. We received our photos much quicker than anticipated, received way more photos than I thought, and could not be happier. The only thing I wish is that Jessa offered video services because our videographer was an absolute waste of money/terrible quality footage and I wish we had video to match our portraits! THANK YOU Jessa, Katelyn, Nicole & team for truly making the process so easy, enjoyable and for the stunning photos we will have for the rest of our lives. Future brides, book Jessa or on of her associates ASAP as I know this team will be very high profile before long!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Anoushka

Anoushka · Married on 09/15/2019

Would recommend 1000% to any bride

Jessa was one of the first vendors I hired for my wedding. I instantly fell in love with her light, airy and natural style, and she was a pleasure to talk to during our initial call. In the lead up to the wedding, Jessa and her team were super communicative so I really had no doubts that everything would run smoothly day of. On the day, Jessa and her team arrived early and were such wonderful presences in our getting ready suite. When we discovered a crisis with my dress that threw everyone into panic mode and took a good chunk of our photo time to resolve, Jessa remained calm and kept everything running as smoothly as possible, moving around the schedule she had put together with as little disruption as possible. She really took the lead on keeping things going and keeping everyone calm, which I couldn’t have appreciated more. And, we now have absolutely stunning pictures which we will cherish forever. There is not one shot that I feel was missed, and I couldn’t be happier with her work!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Nicole R. · Married on 07/22/2019

100% love and would recommend!

My now husband and I are so happy to have found Jessa so early on in our engagement! Jessa and her team are incredibly talented, professional and easy to work with. They are super knowledgeable of the wedding industry and were open to lending their expertise to all aspects of wedding details when relevant. Jessa captured our engagement session in May of 2018 and our wedding in June of 2019. In between, associate photographer Jenna photographed my bridal shower (March 2019). Our engagement photos were on beach in Lavallette and they are so dreamy!! The natural light (evening into sunset) and the moments Jessa captured are breathtaking. We’re obsessed with the engagement session pics- we even had a full album of them made. We did that through Jessa. The album quality is great. Jessa drafted the design layout for us and we swapped a few photos from there. Super easy process. Lots of album options, too. One of the things I loved most about working with Jessa for the engagement session was that it gave me and my fiancé a chance to get to know her prior to our big day! Leading up to our wedding, Jessa and Katelyn were responsive, patient, and an overall joy to work with. I would call Katelyn Jessa’s right hand woman. I emailed and arranged and corresponded with Katelyn throughout the whole planning (about 14 months). The two of them make an all-star team. I know that may sound cheesy, but it’s the best way to sum it up. On top of it all, Jessa got us back all of our wedding photos in just 4 weeks. We are blown away by all of the memories/photographs she has given us! We will be making our album with her as well. The package we chose included a wedding album and 2 small parent albums. Also important to note, we had a 300 person wedding which I think requires an extra bit of know-how. In regards to Jenna photographing my bridal shower: She was very friendly, bubbly and photographed all of the little details wonderfully. She got a lot of great candid shots. Forever thankful to Jessa and her team!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • NIna

Nina · Married on 07/13/2019

Wonderful experience — beautiful style!

I worked with Nicole from Jessa Schifilliti and she was wonderful! I felt so comfortable with her the entire day and nothing felt awkward or cheesy. At times, I didn’t even know she was there capturing the most beautiful candid moments. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Lisa · Married on 07/13/2019

My best wedding vendor ever!

Jessa and her team were one of our favorite wedding vendors ever, hands down. Being the amazing destination wedding photographer that she is, Jessa graciously made travel arrangements to fly to Southern California from the East Coast and was more than willing to spend more time with us photographing our engagement shoot 2 days before our wedding, which was the first time we met in person. From the moment we booked our date with her, Jessa and Katelyn never missed a beat with our constant communication from planning the small details that mattered to us to discussing our wedding vision, mainly through emails and phone calls over the period of several months. They helped us figure out logistics when we had questions and kept us on track by reviewing our photography timeline ahead of time. Jessa even sent us a little surprise in the mail during our wedding planning, what a sweetheart she is!

Jessa is truly a talented, down-to-earth, client-oriented wedding professional. She captured all of the big and small moments of our wedding and engagement shoot perfectly and really helped make our wedding day run smoothly. She will stand up for you to ensure there is complete photo coverage of the bride, groom, and guests that you had wanted (but may forget about when you're enjoying the moment) and will iron out any time conflicts that may arise with other vendors. They were on top of EVERYTHING that a bride could ever ask for. Both sides of our families gave us many compliments about their patience and friendliness when trying to gather multiple people for family photos. In addition, our other wedding vendors enjoyed working with Jessa and her team, which is a plus plus for everyone.

I could go on and on about how much I loved having Jessa as our wedding photographer. She is such a rock star and her work ethic really shows how much she loves what she does. All I can say to brides and grooms seeking the best wedding photographer: please look no further and commit to having Jessa be a part of your special day. You will be in great hands of an experienced professional who will be fully involved in having your best interest at heart and allow you and the groom to really enjoy the biggest day of your lives with ease.

THANK YOU JESSA!

Sent on 03/29/2020
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin P. · Married on 06/28/2019

The best of the best!

Booking Jessa's team was the BEST decision we made! We had the pleasure of working with Jessa's talented associate, Jenna, and her second shooter, Kelee. Both photographers made us feel so comfortable and captured our big day perfectly! The preview shots we received just days after our wedding are beyond beautiful! We are so excited to see the full gallery and know that we will treasure these images forever!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Blair

Blair C. · Married on 06/14/2019

Incredible photographs taken by Jenna & Hannah

My husband and I had the absolute pleasure of having Jenna and second shooter Hannah capture our wedding day. Jenna and Hannah made us feel so comfortable and are just so easy to work with. It felt like we had known them prior to our wedding day, and they are some of the most talented, sweetest people. When we received our preview of our wedding photos, they were more beautiful than I ever imagined. Jessa and her team captured such organic, genuine moments of my husband and I. So airy and light and bright. I now I find myself looking at our photos and remembering how I felt in each one, that's how relaxed we were on such an expectedly hectic day.

Katelyn also was a dream to work with. She is so prompt, and professional. The timeline she put together with the Jenna worked out so nicely and made for a non-rushed day. Jessa, thank you from bringing this all together for us. We can't wait to hold our album, designed by you, in our hands.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca C. · Married on 06/01/2019

Breathtaking photos & artistry

My husband and I had a very short window from engagement to wedding celebration (about 4 months). We knew we wanted to do a small family ceremony at City Hall and follow it up with a larger, more casual party the following weekend. Of course Jessa was our first choice for photographer, but knew that such a close timeline would likely not work in our favor.

Jessa, however, was able to accommodate our Thursday evening ceremony, and have an associate shoot our celebration. She was very communicative regarding wedding details & vibe prior to the big day. Once the day finally came, she was an absolute pro. She was focused and sweet, capturing all the important moments for both myself & my husband, totally transforming the small hotel rooms in which we were getting ready. The way she captured the light and the people were stunning and soft.

The photos from the walk from our hotel to City Hall are some of my favorites, and define the phrase 'bride tribe'. The photos both from the ceremony and afterwards were absolutely perfect. We were lucky to beat out the rain on the walk over, but during the ceremony we heard the storm. Jessa made perfect use of the weather, bringing along her own clear umbrellas as the perfect prop.

The celebration day was wonderful to work with her associate, Theresa. She captured so many fun and happy moments, and got some great snaps of us with the ice cream truck, and in the beautiful landscape at sunset, as well as requested family photos.

I would absolutely recommend Jessa to anyone. Her vision and artistry come alive in her photographs, she has a keen eye and perfect execution.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie H. · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience throughout our engagement and wedding day!

Jessa and her entire team were such a delight to work with throughout our engagement, and on our wedding day! She was originally recommended to us by a family friend who had used her services for their own wedding, and once we looked at her photos, we knew that she was the perfect choice for us. Not only are her photos bright and aesthetically pleasing - they really capture every special moment and detail of your big day. The day was such a whirlwind that it was hard to remember and appreciate every little thing going on around us. It has been 2 months since our wedding, and not a day has gone by that I where I don't flip through our online album and am able to relive every perfect moment. I only met Jessa for the first time the morning of my wedding, but my husband and I felt so immediately comfortable with her and her second shooter. I know people who have said the wedding portrait process can be a painful experience - for us it was a pleasure. She was simultaneously professional and so much fun to be around - talking us through every pose and explaining her vision. We couldn't be happier with how the day went. When our album arrived, we were so overjoyed that she had captured every shot we were looking for - around the venue, guests, little details, candid moments of joy. The preview also came so quickly - only 2 days after our wedding! It was perfect to hold us over until the full gallery was ready about 4 weeks later. We hope to have the opportunity to work with Jessa and her team again in the future!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Kim K. · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved my experience with Jessa!

We heard about Jessa through a friend, and Her style is exactly what we had imagined and wanted. Neither of us have ever had professional pictures taken, so we were a bit nervous to have our engagements taken. The experience could not have gone better, she was incredibly professional. On our Wedding Day, I felt so confident that her talent and eye for a beautiful photograph would surpass my expectations, and they did! Choose her for your event photography, I can 110% assure you will not regret it.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna L. · Married on 04/05/2019

Beautiful photography, light and airy

We got married May 2019 and LOVED our photographer Jenna and her 2nd shot Jessica. She was a pleasure to work, professional and friendly. She captured every detail and we love the look and quality of our photos. We just got them all back recently and every single person I have show then to has been blown away and commented on how great the photographer did. I couldn't recommend Jenna more! Everything looks so natural. Also as a side note we did an small engagement shoot with Jenna and I was well worth it not sure for the photos but to meet her ahead of time. I won't hesitate to have her for any future photos I need :)

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith B. · Married on 12/01/2018

Warm, creative, and a joy to work with

Jessa was THE BEST. She was warm, friendly and her photos are incredible. We knew how wonderful Jessa’s work is because she had worked with a couple of our friends. But what exceeded my expectations was how enjoyable it was to work with Jessa. She made us feel so comfortable and made everything so natural and so much fun. She captured our true personalities in her beautiful photos and gave us memories that you really can’t put a value on. She was by far one of the best aspects of our wedding/wedding planning experience.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Carolyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Love & Light

While looking for photographers for our wedding, our wedding planners shared some portfolios pics done by L&L, and we knew we wanted to book them for our big day. They have such a unique way of using natural light to make every picture look flawless. I probably would have considered moving our wedding date if they weren't available!! Our photographer Jenna (#jennalovelight ) and her assistant Kelly were absolutely amazing. My husband and I are not really into taking pictures, so we were dreading a full day of pictures on our wedding. Jenna made us comfortable and made the whole experience fun. We just received our preview pictures, and they look absolutely amazing. Jenna is so good at what she does and she has such a fun personality. Our whole bridal party enjoyed the experience :) We are so happy Jenna and L&L were able to document such beautiful memories from our wedding day. We absolutely recommend L&L for any professional photography!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/29/2018

Breathtaking photos

Jessa and her team are absolutely amazing. From all the planning stages to the actual engagement shoot and wedding day they make the process painless!! Our engagement photo session was so fun and natural and we knew our wedding photos would be just as beautiful. Jessa did not disappoint!! She makes the day so carefree for the bride and groom and creates magic with her camera while doing so! She is so down to earth and it feels natural being in front of the camera with her! She even sends over a sneak peak of the wedding photos a few days after which is the best surprise after your wedding day! Look forward to using her again for other photo sessions!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Erin · Married on 09/08/2018

Beyond Perfect!!!

I would and have recommended Jessa to all of my family, friends, and loved ones who are planning on getting married! I saw her photos from a mutual friends wedding and knew that I wanted her to be our photographer. Jessa and her team were so professional and helpful throughout the whole planning process! On our wedding day she made us feel so comfortable and relaxed which really helped to calm our nerves. She was able to capture the essence of the day so perfectly and I will cherish the memories that she captured forever!!!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Devin D. · Married on 08/25/2018

Devin-Groom

Jessa and her team are dedicated professionals and overall super friendly photographers to work with. From a groom's point of view (who has been told many times in the past that I have a "face for radio" by friends and family), she made me feel like I actually belonged next to my beautiful bride. Her quality of work and attention-to-detail really made our celebration the best day and the memories to look back on to last a lifetime through her photos. We cannot recommend working with Jessa enough!

Sent on 06/14/2019

Katherine P. · Married on 06/23/2018

The Best Photographer!

Favorite vendor ever! After we got engaged, Jessa was my very first call. I had seen her work online and completely fell in love. We didn’t live nearby at the time so we couldn’t meet her before the big day, but she honestly walked into my house and it felt as if we’d known her forever. She, and her team, immediately put us at ease and made us feel extremely comfortable and confident. We had a pretty big wedding party and she calmly wrangled everyone without ever seeming stressed. The weather leading up to our wedding date was absolutely beautiful but, of course, the day of it showed 100% rain. Jessa didn’t even bat an eye; she confidently told me to just focus on the important stuff and she’d get the best shots no matter what. And she did! Our pictures are beyond stunning. She truly exceeded our expectations. I would recommend her over and over again. I also have to say, Katelyn is a lifesaver. She answered all my emails and questions in such a timely manner and was so pleasant to work with. The whole team at L&L is extraordinary! Book them!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Katie D. · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing Photographer

We can't say enough about Jessa and her team. They were so easy to work with during the planning of our wedding and provided us with the most stunning pictures after out wedding. Jessa and her team were pros and knew exactly what they were doing throughout our wedding day. We had so many people ask for their information after seeing their gorgeous work. I am forever grateful that we chose Love & Light Photographs as we have the most beautiful pictures we will forever treasure.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Roxanne · Married on 04/28/2018

I literally cannot say enough about how much I love the team at Love and Light. Katelyn was quick to respond since the moment I reached out for information and was so helpful throughout the whole process. We also did not want to do engagement photos, so were a bit nervous about how our pictures would turn out the day of the wedding, but Nicole and Jenna made us feel like we were old friends who knew each other forever and our pictures turned out to be AMAZING. Even my husband who did not want to spend time taking a lot of pictures had so much fun working with Nicole and Jenna. You MUST work with Love and Light to make your wedding day even more special!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Christina · Married on 10/27/2017

There really are no words to express how amazing Jessa is! Not only does she know how to take magazine worthy pictures, she's one of the nicest people I have ever met! Jessa was actually recommended to me by another photographer I wanted to book for my wedding day who was already booked and I truly believe things happen for a reason. I could not have imagined using any other photographer to capture my wedding day. I get endless compliments on how amazing both my engagement pictures and wedding pictures look, people even ask me if they are pictures from a magazine! On my wedding day, she brought Nicole with her who was also so amazing to work with! I already plan on booking with Love & Light for every life event and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/02/2017