Jess Living Photography Reviews

8 | Escondido, CA

8 Reviews for Jess Living Photography

Kelli B. · Married on 07/08/2020

Engagement Photoshoot

I am so happy I found Jess randomly browsing though instagram. She is the most talented, friendliest, best hype woman you could ask for! She made sure we felt comfortable, which was greatly appreciated. We are so happy with the photos, they turned out magical!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Samantha C. · Married on 02/06/2020

Best photographer ever

Jess was so amazing and our photos turned out beyond beautiful!! Weddings tend to be stressful, especially with photos, but Jess made it so fun and everything went so smooth. She even did our family photos so quick it was awesome!! She’s one of the nicest and coolest humans we’ve met, we love her. I’d recommend her to anybody❤️

Sent on 02/20/2020

Sarah K. · Married on 12/28/2019

Engagements

Jess was an amazing person to work with. She cheered us on during the shoot to get more candid and happy pictures and was so creative and fun. Her pictures of us turned out AMAZING, we have over 150 photos, and she got them back to us in less than a week! I love and recommend her.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Penelope

Penelope · Married on 10/19/2019

A piece of cake

My husband and I are so glad we hired Jessica to capture our wedding for us! We had a small, backyard wedding and she did a wonderful job capturing all the sweet moments. Her positive attitude and professionalism set my nerves at ease leading up to and on the “big day”. She was very timely getting the edited photos to us and communication was never a problem throughout the whole process. I would definitely use her again for future photo-worthy moments and I will happily refer her to anyone I know in need of her exceptional work. Thank you again, Jessica!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Ariela · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing experience!

Jessica was the best photographer I could have imagined on my wedding day. From the first time I contacted her to receiving my final photos I received prompt and easy communication. She was extremely organized on the day of our wedding and got in all the photos I wanted. I am not very comfortable in front of the camera and she made me feel so at ease. The photos are beautiful and we couldn't be happier

Sent on 10/18/2019

Dayna W. · Married on 07/28/2019

One word: amazing!

Jessica was so nice and captured every special moment of my wedding day. Our day was pretty jam packed and she made sure we took some time to get couple photos in between the ceremony and the reception. And her picture quality is amazing! I love how she doesn’t do hardly anything but brighten up a picture to make them perfect! She also captures pictures that I never thought about but wanted. Love her!

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie M. · Married on 06/15/2019

Uplifting funny memorable photoshoot

It’s stressful when you are expecting fabulous photos of yourself on your special day but don’t know how to obtain it but Jessica does! She directly calmly, knows how to lead with flexibility and seriously makes you feel like you’ve been hanging out with your forever friend for a few hours! We LOVED her!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Linda · Married on 08/25/2018

The best photographer

Hi guys! Jess shot my wedding and bridals and it was the best decision I made! She was so flexible, attentive, and caring. She went out of her way to capture the sweetest candid moments and always made sure she got the best angles of us. (Which is super important haha) Besides from being the WHOLE PACKAGE, she is the sweetest girl and will make you feel like the princess you are on your special day! ❤️

Sent on 05/24/2019