Jess & Ed Reviews

13 Reviews for Jess & Ed

1 User photo

Jess & Ed 1

Kaileigh · Married on 08/04/2018

I cannot say enough about these two! Jess and Ed played acoustically for my ceremony and cocktail hour and then killed it DJing at our reception. They ended the night by playing an all out sing/dance along acoustic set for everyone- it was truly my most favorite part of our wedding day. They were also incredibly helpful when it came to planning our music and the flow of the entire day. They made our wedding day so unique and special, if I could hire them a thousand more times I would!

Abby · Married on 10/08/2017

Jess and Ed were great- everyone commented on how wonderful they were! Ed was always fast to respond and willing to work with us.

Ella · Married on 09/23/2017

We are so happy that we booked Jess and Ed for our wedding. It was perfect for our cocktail hour. We got so many compliments! It was certainly one of our favorite parts of our wedding as well as our guests!

Jess & Ed 2

Veronica · Married on 09/02/2017

Jess and ed made my wedding ceremony everything I wanted. I wanted the traditional ceremony but really cared about having acoustic music for my processional, recessional. I met with ed we went over what we wanted and they delivered. It was really special to me to have be able to have them. They also killed it for our cocktail hour or guests raved about them. They're very professional as a pair and as musicians. Everything we wanted. I'm looking forward to seeing them perform again as a spectator and not the bride.

Mk · Married on 08/14/2017

Jess and Ed made my wedding so magical and fun! Our wedding guests continue to rave about them and their music. They played awesome songs that had everyone dancing and even took requests from the crowd. I would book them again for any other event!

Brianna · Married on 06/10/2017

My guests (and us) absolutely loved them! Highly recommend. Great Duo.

Jason · Married on 11/06/2016

Jess and Ed were fantastic for our wedding. We had a smaller wedding and they added the perfect touch to make our day special. For our first dances, they did a great job on the songs we chose. My wife and I highly recommend them for your wedding!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2016

I highly recommend booking Jess & Ed if you are interested in something different for your ceremony and cocktail hour music! They are amazing! They constantly touch base with you, which was refreshing, especially since you already have so much on your mind with planning a wedding. Jess & Ed are also very easy going and open to requests. For example, I had specific songs in mind to walk down the aisle to and back down to, and they learned it specifically for our wedding. During our cocktail hour, I received SO many compliments from our guests! I couldn't have asked for anyone better. A huge thank you to Jess & Ed for everything!!

nicole · Married on 07/16/2016

My wedding was an outside wedding in an unconventional spot. 7-16-16 Jess and Ed performed for both my ceremony and cocktail hour. I could not say enough about how accommodating, helpful and overall great performers Jess and Ed were. They even helped choose songs for the ceremony. In a nut shell, they are amazing! ?? I would highly recommend!!!!

Lindsay · Married on 12/04/2015

Jess and Ed were so great and professional. They learned a new song for my ceremony and there wasn't a dry eye in the house!!! Jess has such a beautiful voice, having them there really made my ceremony extremely personal and we loved it! Thank you!

Sean · Married on 08/08/2015

We can't thank you guys enough for making our Wedding Day better than PERFECT! You were very helpful during the song selection process and the timing of the procession was spot on. All of our guests had nothing but RAVE reviews about the both of you. You were able to provide the perfect variety of music for all ages. We couldn't have asked for a better choice for our cocktail hour band/duet! You made our day a memorable one and will never forget! Thank you so much for everyone and look forward to listening to you again very soon!

Megan · Married on 08/26/2017

Wonderful duo - so happy to have had Jess & Ed as part of our special day! They were so friendly and easy to work with, highly recommend! Everyone was raving about their performance.

Chris · Married on 05/06/2017

4.2

Jess and Ed played both our cocktail hour and our wedding song. Ed's spin on an Otis Redding classic was an amazing touch that added to the unique experience of our wedding day. Thank you so much.