Jesica Clay Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Kim
    Kim P. Married on 06/26/2021

Phenomenal

Jesica Clay Photography is absolutely amazing. ( In the Dallas/ Fort Worth area). She was so professional , personable and easy to work with! Her photography style is gorgeous as it offers a very soft, subtle and romantic look perfect for your wedding day. Her photographs are stunning as she is excellent with posing and selecting scenery. You will not be disappointed hiring this brilliant photographer. Simply beautiful

Jesica Clay Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kim for those sweet words! Alyssa and Jessie's wedding was perfect and it was such an honor to photograph it!! Congrats!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica C. Married on 09/13/2020

The PERFECT Wedding Photographer

Jesica Clay was by far the best wedding photographer I could have asked for. She always responded in a timely manner. From the beginning Jesica met with me for a consultation meeting, she was professional, so organized and answered all of my million questions and even helped me h the ink about important things that I hadn’t yet. She had done tons of weddings and was a pro! She was easy to work with and her pictures were absolutely stunning. I was nervous for our engagement pictures but Jesica assured me that we would have a great time and get great pictures, she helped my Fiancé and I in every pose and made it so effortless and never once felt any awkwardness. The day of the wedding Jesica captured every important detail and was so organized to get through all of the family pictures! I had every picture I wanted and more & didn’t have to worry about a thing! I was so surprised with how fast Jesica got our pictures back to us, I literally had my entire wedding album within 2 weeks after our big day! I can’t recommend Jesica enough, I would 100% book her again! We will definitely have family pictures done with Jesica in the future, you can’t get anybody better!

Jesica Clay Photography's reply:

Jessica, wow what a great thing to read when I opened up my computer!! You are the sweetest and I was so honored to be your photographer and I am so happy that you loved your experience with me! It was an absolute pleasure to photograph your wedding!! Can't wait for the next event!!
  • Ana
    Ana Married on 10/12/2019

Enough sass to get the party started!

When I tell you about how perfect my photographer was, I promise you I mean it! She works miracles! Ex: my husband DOES NOT SMILE in pictures, and bam!! He couldn’t help but smile for her! She also makes you feel the way you should feel on your wedding day, like an untouchable beautiful Queen!! Jessica you did such an amazing job for us, and we will forever be grateful for you! Thank you. ❤️

Jesica Clay Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest and this might be the nicest review I have ever received!! I love you guys and I am so happy for you!!!
  • Cat
    Cat Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing!

I can’t say enough great things about Jesica. She’s got an eye for things that many photographers miss, and for that reason she’s able to capture some truly incredible moments behind that camera. She is absolutely amazing and helped make our day perfect. Thanks again Jesica 💕
    Kate Married on 02/16/2019

Picture perfect!

Love love loved working with Jesica. She is easy to work with and wants to please her clients. We did an engagement shoot in Dallas and she got great shots of us. She had great suggestions on posing and locations. When I asked to edit a few little nits, she was more than happy to oblige (e.g. fly away hair). We also sat down with her about the wedding timeline with my parents and we did a shot list together. She had great suggestions on what to do and also listened to my priorities. The day of the wedding was a LONG day - started at 9:30am and went until 10:30pm. She was there all day and captured all the great moments. She was non-intrusive, made sure she met my church's strict rules on photography, and integrated well with my videographer - they had to work together during many moments. Her photography assistant was also great. They were great at being flexible and taking shots in creative places near downtown Dallas and at our church. Her turnaround on pictures was FAST and they were all beautiful. We even had some issues with the photo booth backdrop and she helped edit those as well, even though that was not required! She also has different price packages to accommodate your budget. Jesica's personality is positive and high energy - which really shows in your photos. Her photos focus on natural light, but she also does amazing photography indoors. You would be lucky to work with Jesica!

Jesica Clay Photography's reply:

Kate, thank you for saying those sweet words!! I had a great time with you and your family and friends and I am so happy that I was able to be your photographer and deliver images to you that you'll have forever!! You worked so hard on all the details and it was a photographers dream photographing all the amazingness that was your wedding! Congrats again!!
    Gracie Married on 09/15/2018
    Such a fun time doing family pictures and Jessica captured such perfect memories for us! Had gorgeous, professional portraits within a day!! Thank you Jessica!
    Mandy Married on 08/31/2018
    Jesica exhibits professionalism and makes you feel comfortable throughout the entire process. She will help you capture the look you’re going for and is willing to go the extra mile for her clients.
    Caroline Married on 08/03/2018
    Jesica was amazing to shoot with! She was very responsive and absolutely professional throughout our entire shoot even though it was hot and she was pregnant. She made the session a breeze and our pictures came out phenomenally. I will definitely book with her again.
    Kim Married on 06/09/2018
    Jesica was just the greatest. She is personable, professional and certainly knew what she was doing. She organized the wedding activities for me - as I had no idea! And the PICTURES! are more than fabulous.
    Anyone would be smart to use Jesica to capture the memories of a wedding.
    Kelli Married on 01/01/2018
    Jesica is a fantastic photographer. She is so gifted & talented. She is able to capture such beautiful moments. I absolutely love her!
    Erica Event on: 12/27/2017
    Jesica was amazing! She worked with all 8 of my family members so well and caught our family dynamics and personalities perfect! We will cherish our pictures forever! She truly is amazing at what she does. Can’t wait to book our next session.
  • Z
    Zabette Event on: 12/02/2017
    Jesica was so easy to work with and the pics are amazing!!
    T Married on 11/25/2017
    Jessica was fantastic! She was not only professional, she was friendly, and took great photos. She will be taking our family photos again.
    Gina Event on: 11/16/2017
    Jesica made not only finding a photographer easy but made the whole process seamless. She was prompt with her time to get all her gear set up & was very welcoming with a big smile. Everyone she photographed were comfortable & you could tell by her work. I was blown away with how amazing the pictures turned out. I had them one way in my mind but they surpassed my expectations & my client was very impressed as well! #teamjesicaclayphotography
    Melanie Married on 11/04/2017
    Jessica captures moments you don’t even think are possible through her photos. Her work is beautiful and she really has a talent for creativeness and ideas outside of the box. Jessica as a person is delightful to work with. She is professional yet personable. She makes you feel like you are her only client and your family is her family. My family has used her for 6 years from weddings to family photos and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for TOP NOTCH service and quality.
    Paula Married on 10/31/2017
    Jesica was very easy to work with and very accommodating! We loved our photos and the time she spent with us to make the right pictures! I would definitely recommend her to all my friends for wedding and other life event photos!

Paula and Jeff
    Nicole Event on: 09/30/2017
    Jessica is a great photographer. She is very professional, but has fun doing it. We had a great time and she captured our happy moments and laughter. I would highly recommend her.
  • Jocelyn
    Jocelyn Event on: 09/30/2017
    Jesica did an amazing job with our family pictures! My husband and I have taken quite a few pictures since we have been married, our wedding photos included, and we have always been disappointed with our photographers. We were so happy with how our pictures with Jesica Clay Photography turned out. Jesica made the most out of the time we had with her and the quality of photos were excellent! She knew how to ge the best pictures. Jesica even had our photos edited and emailed back to us by the evening time. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!
    Monica Event on: 09/30/2017
    Absolutely love Jesica!!! Very professional, flexible. Our family loves her. We would highly recommend for any event!!!
    Jocelyn Event on: 09/30/2017
    Stephanie Married on 09/03/2017
    Working with Jesica was a wonderful experience. She is professional yet personal and makes everyone feel comfortable. Her passion for photography is evident in the final product, she captures our special day perfectmy.
    Alyce Married on 09/01/2017
    Jesica is one of my favorite photographers to work with! I've done styled shoots and many weddings with her as a planner. And with all the details that goes into planning a wedding, having a photographer like Jesica on the team puts my mind at ease.
  • I
    Ingrid Married on 05/27/2017
    Jesica has been our photographer twice, both times we LOVED our pictures. She's very talented, and knows how to guide you to get the best looking poses, and pictures.
    L Married on 05/21/2017
    Jessica is an amazing photographer. My family has used her twice and the pictures turned out perfect! She is easy to work with, unbelievably dependable and has a creative eye that makes every moment even more special.