Not Your Mama's Planner Reviews

4 | New York, NY

4 Reviews for Not Your Mama's Planner

Barbara · Married on 09/09/2006

jesGordon and her staff were so wonderful to work with. They were professional, talented, creative and FUN! We enjoyed all the planning, meetings about choosing flowers and decor were made easy and exciting.The wedding day was spectacular. The atmosphere was so Joyful! They helped make our wedding a fabulous and very memorable event.

Sent on 05/21/2009

patrick · Married on 09/09/2008

i could tell this business was very knowledgeable in helping me with a great florist event. evertything was arranged neatly and symmetrically. it was picture perfect.

Sent on 05/26/2009
  • F

Fatema · Married on 11/08/2008

I planned my wedding long-distance (I live in Atlanta, and my wedding was in NYC), and had limited opportunities to meet with vendors before making decisions on which to select for their services. After first speaking with staff at JesGordon over the phone, and then meeting in-person during a quick trip to New York, I felt completely at ease with putting my wedding florals and decor in their hands. The people at JesGordon are down-to-earth people who used their amazing creativity to not only turn my ideas into a reality, but who created a wedding that was beyond my dreams and expectations. They also were completely flexible in working within my budget and were never condescending when I asked for alternatives to more expensive floral and lighting options (I did not find this to be true with other vendors I interviewed). They always promptly responded to my emails and phone calls, spent as much time with me as I needed during my two in-person meetings with them, and were at my wedding site from early in the day until right before the reception started in the evening. I received so many compliments on the floral arrangements, the bouquets, table decor, lighting, etc, and even my husband, who really could care less about such details, was amazed at how magical our ceremony and reception looked...I am so thankful to JesGordon for adding to the happy memories of that day!

Sent on 05/21/2009

rachel · Married on 09/13/2008

Jes and her team were very attentive to my needs and went out of their way to make my wedding GORGEOUS! I would definitely recommend proper/FUN!

Sent on 05/22/2009