Jerzy Nieves photography Reviews

View more information

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Bethany L. Married on 09/23/2022

Excellent service and communication

Jerzy and his team were great to work with! They were so invested in the day of the wedding and were incredibly friendly. He helped make the day go by smoothly by following the timeline. He also worked quickly to get us a sneak peak teaser of pics the day after the wedding! He has a real eye for photography and captured some amazing creative photographs of our special day. We loved having the full service of his videographer for consistency as well. The quality of the photos received so far is top notch and we would highly recommend using Jerzy and his team for quality care in capturing your unforgettable day!
    Jonah and Bethany
  • Lauren
    Lauren S. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Overall amazing and easy to work with!

Jerzy was very responsive, personable and punctual. We loved his team and they all went above and beyond to make our day special. There were times where I was a nervous wreck talking to him and his Knowledge and experience helped both me and my husband to feel at ease. Jerzy really gave good direction and helped us keep to our timeline. We absolutely love his work and our day wouldn’t have been the same without him. He knew exactly what we wanted and he delivered. We plan to hire him again in the future for a beach shoot .
  • Ariana
    Ariana M. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Job and Photos!!!

Ariana & Leonel’s wedding: 9/3/2022.
    If I had to describe Jerzy in just four words, they would be: professionalism, responsibility, dedication and patience. Although it would not be enough to describe the excellent quality of service he offers. From the beginning, Jerzy has been responsible, understanding, helpful, kind, very organized and very punctual. Jerzy knows what he does very well, and has enough experience, to trust his excellent service as a professional photographer. Our experience with Jerzy was wonderful. Since I introduced myself to him, communication was fluid and his answers were always immediate. For our engagement photo session, we were charmed by his personality and confidence in telling us what poses to strike. We had such a great time, that it flew by too quickly. Even so, he pleased us by taking amazing and spectacular photos of us! That day we could feel that the chemistry between the three of us (me, my fiancé now husband, and Jerzy) was effective in making us feel comfortable and safe with Jerzy's knowledge and experience. Not long after the engagement photo session, Jerzy sent us the gallery, and we absolutely fell in love with the quality of the photos.
    Since then, we maintained the necessary communication to coordinate the timeline and finalize the details of the wedding. Once the big day arrived, Jerzy fulfilled so much more than our expectations and everything planned. He was very punctual upon arrival at both residences, at the church and at the reception. His prudence and patience was incredible. I am very grateful to Jerzy and his team, for always staying together with us on our wedding day, but above all, for helping me stay calm in different moments of pressure from some guests.
    I am very grateful to Jerzy for accommodating all my requests for our wedding. They never stopped working, from the beginning in our houses, until our big exit late at night.
    The delivery of the first official photos before the complete gallery, and the video trailer of the wedding was made a few days later. Like the engagement photo session, these photos and the video were delivered in perfect quality and not only us, but all the people who were able to enjoy them, were delighted with how beautiful they were! Me and my husband are very pleased with the hard work that Jerzy and his team put in and we want to congratulate them for their talent, professionalism, dedication, quality of service to their clients and their passion for what they do. With sincerity, I wish Jerzy the best for his career and that it lasts for many more years, so that he leaves us with such important and special memories in our lives, in such beautiful photographs and videos. Thank you very much and may God continue to bless you with this special talent.

Sincerely,
    Ariana M. Virella
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kami
    Kami E. Married on 02/20/2022

100000% recommend!!!!!!!

Jerzy absolutely blew. Us. AWAY. With the video he did for our wedding. It made me laugh and ugly cry all at once. He really listened to what we wanted out of a videographer and DELIVERED. This will be something I cherish for the rest of my life - THANK YOU SO MUCH JERZY!!!!!
    Vilma S. Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Communicative, personable, funny and an AMAZING photographer!

Not only is Jerzy an amazing photographer - he felt like a part of our family because he made sure the day went smoothy and was incredibly helpful!
    From our first meeting over the phone he was very welcoming and easy to communicate with. On the day of our wedding he came earlier than needed, helped us get last minute tasks done- all while creating a stress free atmosphere and
    making sure everything was captured. Jerzy is hands down the best vendor we had at our wedding! He exceeded our expectations!
  • Melinda
    Melinda B. Married on 12/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Creative, friendly, helpful, organized, on time, great eye, patient

We have used Jerzy Nieves photography for various photos including event/party photos, birthday photos, family portraits, business photos, photos of my husband’s show car, and he even shot video for my husband’s YouTube page. Jerzy is patient, creative, friendly, and has a great eye for natural backdrops. We have not had the opportunity to use him for wedding photos as we are already married but his work on social media is beautiful! He is our go to photographer for all of our needs and we recommend his services.
  • Matthew
    Matthew A. Married on 11/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing photographer and great experience!

Jerzy did a great job at our wedding with our photos. He was very nice and did a good job getting all of the photos throughout the day in. He was very professional as well as stayed on schedule without us feeling rushed.
    He also got our photos back to us quicker than we expected and they all look great!
    Kat P. Married on 10/09/2021

Repeat customer! Amazing photographer

Professional, patient and makes you so comfortable that you feel like you’ve been friends forever. Has helped me capture amazing moments in my life with my family and has done such an amazing job each time that I continue to come back! Can’t stop recommending my #AmazingPhotographer
  • I
    Ida S. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, talented, listens, above and beyond !

Jerzy was very personable and friendly. It felt like having our close friend with us all day! He went above and beyond his duties as photographer He really worked with everyone to make sure the day ran smoothly. We love our photos! And plan to hire him in the future as well.
    Bianca Married on 04/17/2021

Professional and Attentive

If you are looking for a photographer who takes the time to listen to your ideas and take the time to make sure you feel comfortable with the service… Jerzy is def your guy!
  • Y
    Yelena Married on 10/16/2020

Great Photos

Great photos and amazing experience my husband and I loved the photos! Thank you so much Jerzy!