80 Reviews for Jerry Kravat Music

Liability Insurance (3)
80 Jerry Kravat Music Reviews

Tribeca Rhythm is great! Everyone at our wedding raved/is still raving about how amazing they were. Brad was very easy to work with and responsive.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Best decision to work with Brad and Jerry Kravet Music for our wedding in June! Brad was extremely responsive both by phone and email before we even booked with them and answered all of our questions. They were flexible, professional and our guests have continued to tell us how much they loved the band! They worked with us to have a family member join in playing music for our ceremony and we couldn't be more pleased with the whole night. Thank you!

Profile Picture Laura , 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Friends and family are still talking about Red Hot Rhythm. They had us groovin’ all night long! I’m so thankful to Jon + the rest of the team. They played our favorite songs, led the night with ease, and made sure the party stayed lively. People wouldn’t get off the dance floor! It was perfect for us. I’d recommend them one hundred times over.

Profile Picture Mary Catherine, 3/24/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

We had Tribeca Rhythm play at our wedding and they were absolutely fantastic. All of our guests are still talking about how fantastic the band was and we had guests at the wedding that hired them to play at another event later that year because they were so impressed. We spent a very long time looking at several bands since we felt that this was a part of the reception that would really set the tone for the entire night. What stood out about Brad and Tribeca Rhythm was that they were able to strike a balance between listening to us and understanding the kind of music that we wanted to hear while also playing to the crowd that night. When we got the pictures back from our wedding, it was incredible to see that aside from a few speeches, the dance floor was packed with our guests from the very beginning until the night ended at 1am. There was literally never a picture where most of our guests were not dancing! When meeting Brad for the first time, he was able to suggest the kinds of instruments that would work well with the type of music that we were interested in. Rather than just having a set group of instruments and then having us add on to them, they worked with our budget and made sure that we would have the right mix to create the sound we were looking for. This band is unbelievably talented. They sounded so good and I would highly encourage anyone to go see them in person if they have the chance. They learned a few new songs for our wedding as well and performed them impeccably. Brad also played the trumpet during our ceremony and played a few pieces of music that he did not regularly play perfectly. I could not be more grateful to this band for helping to make our wedding just as we had imagined.

Profile Picture Madeline, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Tribeca Rhythm was the perfect band for our wedding! They were very accommodating, even learning a specific song at the last minute for our father-daughter dance. They kept the crowd on the dance floor all night with a wide array of songs and all of our guests raved about the band afterwards. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Brad Detrick and Red Hot Rhythm were a perfect combination for our wedding reception! From the beginning of the process, it was a pleasure working with Brad. He is a true professional and understands the various elements that go into a successful wedding reception. Brad helped us with each step along the way, working with us to make our vision a reality. From creating the timeline, to setting the playlist, and crafting the perfect entrance (set to a Kesha song), Brad knew exactly what to do.

The band, Red Hot Rhythm (with Brad’s lead), kept the crowd engaged and on the dance floor the entire night. They played a fantastic variety of songs, read the crowd perfectly, and Brad kept the night flowing seamlessly. All of our guests, from our young nieces and nephews to our grandparents, enjoyed the evening, and we’ve received nothing but positive feedback! They were all very classy, and the vocals were especially beautiful. We loved having Brad and the Red Hot Rhythm contribute to our wedding day, and they also have a very reasonable pricing structure. We highly recommend working with Brad and the Red Hot Rhythm!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

My husband and I had Tribeca Rhythm play at our wedding and our family and guests could not stop raving about them. The dance floor was packed all night, they read the crowd perfectly, and Brad was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We had a wide range of ages in our guests and somehow everyone wound up pleased! Would recommend them to anyone -- and have already have sent a few brides-to-be their way!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/10/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

They exceeded my expectation and my expectation was pretty high! Jon is a delight to work with. We had Tribeca Rhythm at my daughter's wedding and everyone is still commenting about how amazing they were. The dance floor was packed and we all had the best time. You could tell the band was enjoying it too. I highly recommend them. They are not a huge impersonal music company and that was a big plus too. They really listened to what we wanted and they delivered.

Profile Picture amy, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Jerry Kravat Productions was one of our absolute favorite vendors to work with for our wedding. Their bands are all phenomenal – the toughest part was choosing which one to go with. We decided on Rhythm Jam and absolutely loved them. They played all of our favorites and knew how to get the crowd out on the dance floor, having the time of their lives. Working with Jon throughout the planning process was also a terrific experience – he went above and beyond for us, even offering to bring in his own TV from home so we could play a video speech during the reception. He was so helpful and an invaluable part of the day; genuinely one of the nicest and most trustworthy people you will work with. Lastly, their pricing was very reasonable. I spoke with a number of other companies in New York that easily charged twice as much, offered less, and had a bit of an attitude on top of it. Jerry Kravat was a breath of fresh air after that. I can't recommend them highly enough – you won’t regret the decision.

Profile Picture Farrell, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

We used Manhattan Rhythm Machine through Jerry Kravat for our wedding at the Central Park Boathouse. They were fantastic! We still have people telling us how much they enjoyed the band. Jon Simpson and his team are terrific and very fun to work with. They really want the event to be special and do a great job keeping everyone dancing!

Profile Picture Sophie & Patrick, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

I would highly recommend using Jerry Kravat Music. Working with Brad to plan our event was so easy, he knew exactly what we needed and the band executed it on our special day. All our guests were up and dancing at our daytime wedding and are still raving about the band!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Brad detrick led the process of organizing our wedding at Macari vineyards and they were amazing!!! We heard them at a close friend's wedding and then absolutely knew we had to have them for ours. They performed the songs we chose as well as others so brilliantly. They are simply a very talented band who has everyone up on their feet and dancing. We personally wanted a lot of pop music and they sounded authentic and energetic and absolutely killed it!

Profile Picture michelle, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We used the Manhattan Rhythm Machine for our daughter's recent wedding and were blown away! The process from start to finish was fantastic. Brad Detrick helped us tremendously...meeting with the couple, going through the process, suggestions on timing, and general good guidance throughout. He helped us to select the perfect soloist for the ceremony and the strings players, the music for the cocktail reception and then the band (which was stellar!). Jon Simpson was upbeat and fun as were all of the band members. The dance floor was never empty and I think they had as much fun as we did! They really seemed to care about the couple and making sure that people had fun. I would highly recommend Brad, Jon and the Manhattan Rhythm Machine, and all of the musicians who made this a memorable event. Thank you, Mimi Burke

Profile Picture Mimi, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

A few year's ago we heard a band called Tribeca Rhythm Machine play at a friends wedding. That night my then boyfriend (now husband) got their business card and said one day when we get married we are booking this band! A few years later the time came around and we set up a call with Jon Simpson, the band's manager. The bands energy just stuck with us all those years - even after being guests at 15+ other weddings! Jon is incredibly kind, professional and talented. He was a joy to work with and made planning the music for our wedding a breeze.

Turns out the company has a variety of bands, and after listening to them all on YouTube we booked Manhattan Rhythm Machine, which Jon is also a member of. The band had our party rocking all night long! Jon was a great MC and was wonderful at pacing out the night. He was a huge help in educating us on how to schedule the many events of the evening and was really in touch with what music our guests were responding to and wanting to hear more of. One concern our parents had was making sure music wasn't "too loud" or "too generational" and they agreed the band more than delivered on those fronts. Many friends of our parents and family members who typically don't dance were on the floor having a blast. Also, Jon arranged for our father/daughter dance to be sung in Spanish - which was a very special touch! I would highly recommend booking one of Jerry Kravitz bands!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/14/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Band

I worked with Brad Derrick at Jerry Kravat . We also used them for our son's wedding. We used their Tribeca Rhythm band both times and I can't say enough
about how wonderful, professional, incredible the band is. Brad totally put together a fantastic evening. The music, the entertainers, especially the lead person were perfect. At each of our events, I noticed that people who never get up from their tables were dancing. Everyone told us how much they enjoyed the group. The band is one of the most important things at a party and they made every part very special from the ceremony to the cocktai hour to the party.

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer

My husband and I used Tribeca Rhythm a for our wedding a few weeks ago after having seen them at a friend's wedding and we couldn't have been happier with our selection. Our meetings with Brad leading up to the wedding were easy and professional - he helped steer us in the areas where we were unsure what we wanted and read our tastes so well. They kept the energy level so high and the dance floor packed all night. They even picked up on things that were mentioned in the bridesmaid toast and incorporated relevant music during the dinner service which delighted us. So many people approached us to say how great the band was and we couldn't agree more. They also happened to be a great value compared with similar bands we looked at. Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture User5091258, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Absolutely the best band!! I originally hired Jon Simpson and Manhattan Rhythm Band to entertain at my older daughter's wedding on June 24, 2012 in Central NJ. I can't even begin to express how fantastic they were. The dance floor was filled the entire evening, and everyone had a fantastic time. Not only was the music great, but the amazing personalities of the musicians helped to make the wedding even more special. From the start, we spoke to Jon Simpson. He is a brilliant musician and so incredibly helpful and accommodating. We requested some songs that the band didn't know, but they were more than willing to learn them, and performed them perfectly. Everyone loved the band so much and are still raving about them, so, when my younger daughter was getting married on 10/11/2015, there was no question at all what band we would be using. Once again, from our first phone call to Jon, all the way through to the last song played at the wedding, everything was perfect. If you are looking for a fabulous, talented band, look no further. Definitely give Jon a call. I guarantee you will be thrilled and your guests will have the time of their lives at your celebration! Tell him Marlene recommended him!!

Profile Picture Marlene, 10/11/15, 1 Review

Hi Jon,

WOW!

Thank you so much for all your help in putting together the ensemble for our son and new daughter in law's wedding this past Saturday evening. I cannot tell you how over the top impressed we were with not only the quality of the music provided, but the tireless energy and enthusiasm they displayed. I must have personally received a dozen requests for your name and number, from guests who were literally blown away by their performance.

Again, thank you for everything. You have totally exceeded our expectations and made Rachel, our families very, very happy.

Best Regards,
Ian S.

Profile Picture User5516889, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We had Rhythm Jam play at our wedding and they were incredible. They were an eight-piece band and sounded truly amazing. Our guests kept coming up to us and saying how great the band was, they were definitely the hit of the wedding. My dad (who is a musician and has been in a band his whole life) was floored by how great they were! Everyone (even my Uncle, whom I have never seen dance) was on the dance floor! Great great great great band, if you can get them, book them!!!

Profile Picture User5420511, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Jerry Kravat offers a few bands, and we had Tribeca Rhythm for our wedding. They brought a ton of energy into the reception and had our guests dancing the entire time. There were so many people out on the dance floor that people were forced to dance off of the dance floor because it was too crowded! They were engaging and sounded awesome. Everyone is still talking about how great the band was!

Brad, the band leader, was an absolute dream to work with. He made sure we knew it was our wedding and they would play what we like, but also had fabulous suggestions for us – both regarding the music selection and timing of the dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc. Brad communicated well over email, and we were able to nail everything down with two in person meetings. We also used the pianist during the cocktail hour. He played a lovely selection of jazz music that went along with the feel of our wedding. They were also a very reasonable price compared to many bands out there, and better yet – they were FABULOUS!

We could not have been happier. Thank you, Tribeca Rhythm, for adding to our special day!

Profile Picture Meg, 7/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We were incredibly pleased with Jerry Kravat Music. We had Manhattan Rhythm Machine for our wedding, and they were awesome! They had everybody dancing all night long. For weeks after the wedding, people continued raving to us about how fun our wedding was and how good the band was.
Working with Jon Simpson was a blast. He was very interested in the details of what we wanted our wedding to be. He had the band play exactly the kind of music that we wanted, and included so many songs that we had asked for (and we asked for a lot)! They even learned several new and uncommon songs that are special to us - we were truly amazed! They made our wedding very special, personal, and memorable. We could not ask for a better wedding band, and we would recommend them to anybody!

Profile Picture Angelo & Erica, 7/18/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Simply put, Tribeca Rhythm rocks! We first saw the band at a friend’s wedding and despite not even being engaged at the time, I turned to my now husband and said “if we ever get married, we have to use this band!” Three years later, we hired Tribeca Rhythm for our May 2015 wedding at the Hilton Pearl River and we couldn’t be happier that we did! From start to finish, our wedding was musically perfect. Brad was a pleasure to work with and helped us put together the perfect combinations for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The ceremony and cocktail hour music were beautiful and exactly what we were hoping for. The 9-piece band at the reception was spectacular! They were lively, fun, and had everyone dancing the entire night! Several months after our wedding, we continue to have guests raving to us about how great the band was! We had the best first night as a married couple thanks to Tribeca Rhythm and we would recommend them to anyone! -Chloe & Glen Kendall (5/24/15)

Profile Picture Chloe, 5/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

I used Tribeca Rhythm at my wedding and they were AMAZING!! They had all of my guests dancing for the entire night. It was so nice to see the dance floor so crowded! People are still raving about how great the band was! I am so lucky to have had Tribeca Rhythm at my wedding!

Profile Picture User5163281, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Brad Detrick was great to deal with. He was very professional and easy to talk to. He responded to our calls and emails in a timely manner. He really listened to our requests and was detail-oriented. It was obvious that he and his band, Tribeca Rhythm, are very talented because all of our guests were raving about how spectacular our band was! We've even gotten requests for their contact information for future weddings. Thank you for making our special day one that we will remember forever! Can't recommend Tribeca Rhythm more highly!! All the best, Lauren & Joshua

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/14/14, 4 Reviews