Jeri Solomon Floral Design Reviews

100 | Stoneham, MA

100 Reviews for Jeri Solomon Floral Design

100 Jeri Solomon Floral Design Reviews

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot speak highly enough about florist Jeri Solomon. I hired Jeri for my wedding and she was exceptional from start to finish and I recommend her to anyone looking for a true professional that is organized, experienced, and talented.

I had the great pleasure of meeting via telephone Jeri in the fall of 2017, by way of referral from a family friend. At the time, I was living in California while planning my Boston wedding so I was limited to calls with potential vendors versus in person meetings. On our introductory call, Jeri was organized, concise and provided helpful guidance and suggestions that fit the parameters of my budget and desired aesthetic. I felt completely at ease after our conversation and confident that Jeri was Similarly, I was very impressed with the level of detail and thoughtfulness Jerry put into our follow-up call to ensure she understood my preferences and desired outcome for each aspect of the wedding day florals.

The wedding day florals were nothing short of exemplary. Jeri perfectly executed each aspect of the flower arrangements that I had envisioned and discussed during our calls and final meeting. I was overjoyed with the reception centerpieces – they were exactly on point with my desired aesthetic. My vision for the bridal bouquet was perhaps the floral piece I was most excited about; a long, flowing garland of greens and flowers affixed to wearable bangle. Although my unique bouquet request was a first for Jeri, the finished product was beyond exquisite and perfectly captured the concept I had envisioned. Overall, I was thrilled with the wedding day florals that importantly, fell within my budget and the precise itemized invoice Jeri provided well in advance of the wedding itself.
    Jeri is without a doubt worth every penny and I recommend her for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jeri Solomon Floral Design's reply:

Nikki. Loved working with you! I know how hard it can be to plan a wedding from a distance and so glad that you thought I made the process easy. Making your unique bouquet was so fun! I've seen and done a lot of different designs in my career, so to do something new was a wonderful experience. <3 Jeri

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

Where do I even begin to describe how incredibly Jeri is? Jeri was the florist for my brother and sister-in-law's wedding in 2012 and they told me she was their favorite vendor, so she was the first vendor I booked when I got engaged in 2016. From our first phone conversation, I felt like Jeri and I clicked. She understood my entire vision and since she was the first vendor I secured, she gave me fantastic recommendations for other Boston-based vendors (she's been doing this a long time and is very well connected). My parents kept saying throughout the planning process that we should have just hired Jeri to plan the whole wedding!
    About one month before our wedding I met with Jeri to look at the sample centerpiece she put together. IT. WAS. PERFECT. I had tears in my eyes because I just immediately could tell how much Jeri GOT IT. I didn't want a single change. She was always respectful of our budget and never tried to upsell us on extras we didn't need. I used Jeri as a sounding board for the design process and always appreciated her honesty and sincerity. My ceremony and cocktail hour were supposed to be outdoors, however on the day of the wedding we had to go to Plan B due to the rain. I was pretty bummed about it, but when Jeri showed up at my hotel suite that morning with the bridesmaid bouquets, I immediately started to cry. They were just perfect, and Jeri reassured me that she had a beautiful plan for our "Plan B" and to just trust her. And I did. When I arrived at the indoor ceremony spot, I was blown away by what Jeri had done. She added gorgeous extra touches (that weren't included in our budget!) to make our new ceremony location look as close to my vision as possible. Jeri goes above and beyond to make you happy. Many of our guests commented throughout the night how gorgeous the chuppah and centerpieces were. Jeri is extremely talented and a true class act. Book her today!

Amy · Married on 08/05/2017

Jeri made such beautiful arrangements for every part of our wedding in August: bouquets, church arrangements, centerpieces, and the lovely large display for our reception welcome table. She was great to work with throughout the process. She was responsive to our requests and preferences, but also confident in her own professional guidance. Especially with flowers, it was so helpful to have her tell us what would work and what wouldn't. We highly recommend Jeri!

Gunjan · Married on 07/01/2017

Jeri is simply the best. A testament to her amazing work is me writing a review the day after our wedding. We talked with multiple florists in the Boston area and just could not find the right combination of professional and personal florists. Finally we were lucky enough to come across Jeri. We had a vision and she executed it perfectly. Every detail was exactly what we had envisioned. She made our wedding day way less stressful and was always responsive to emails. I cannot stop raving about her. If you want the most amazing flowers at the best prices to make your wedding day perfect, Jeri is your go to. So so glad we chose her for our special day.

Keira · Married on 06/10/2017

Jeri is the ideal florist for any bride. She is professional, responsive and oh so talented! I work in the events industry, so I have met and worked with countless talented florists. Jeri stands out, and I couldn't be happier with the beautiful arrangements and bouquet(s) she created for my wedding. Her personalized service makes the entire experience so enjoyable. She listens to your ideas and offers suggestions that make each decision easy.
    When I walked into the ballroom and saw the arrangements she had done on each table I couldn't help but cry. I was overjoyed with what she had done.
    Throughout the evening we received countless compliments from our guests on the centerpieces.
    Thank you so much Jeri! Ronnie and I are eternally grateful xoxo

Ryan · Married on 06/10/2017

Jeri was the florist for our wedding in June 2017 in Boston. We can't say enough about both the quality of her work and also the amazing experience we had working with her. Jeri took time getting to know us, our preferences, and was very flexible working within our budget while still offering gorgeous flowers. Can't imagine a florist who is more talented or pleasant to work with - we highly recommend Jeri!! Ryan & Julia

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2016

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Jeri! We started looking for a florist to do our December wedding in the summer and didn't have a lot of luck with preferred vendors at our venue. They either didn't contact us or were way over budget. We found Jeri through the Knot and couldn't believe how quickly she communicated with us. Believe it or not, she called us back while she was on her vacation. We immediately set up a time to talk over the phone and she was very pleasant - clearly very experienced and professional but still super friendly (we were planning our wedding long distance and had to do a lot of phone calls, so it was an important first step). We decided to move forward and met in person in late August. One of the things that we loved about Jeri is that she runs her business herself out of her studio without any of the "smoke and mirrors" that you get from chain florist shops. She welcomed us inside and asked us what our vision was for our wedding. Of course I came prepared with lots of ideas, Pinterest pins, and notes. After rambling on for 15 minutes or so about the vision for our rustic winter wedding, it was clear that I still didn't really have a sense of what I wanted (you see, committing to flowers and other accents is a big step since it sets the theme for your wedding!). But even with all the photos and nascent ideas I came with, Jeri totally got it. She narrowed down our vision to what was most important and totally nailed what we wanted without me having to direct at all. What was really helpful was seeing examples and objects from her studio in person. Jeri would often run downstairs to get something and ask us what we thought about it, which was a great support. We also loved how Jeri wasn't afraid to tell us her opinions based on her wedding experience, but always in a kind way. We greatly needed direction and Jeri so helpful! When we came back to see our centerpieces in November, I was absolutely floored. The flowers we

Jill · Married on 10/15/2016

Jeri is absolutely the best! She is extremely talented and gave me everything I wanted plus more. I was blown away by my bouquets and centerpieces. I had shown her a photo for the card table and she did it better than the photo! I highly recommend working with her, so easy to get along with and very responsive.

Maria · Married on 10/08/2016

Jeri was amazing to work with. Not only were her arrangements gorgeous but she also assisted me with reception decor advice for my tables. She was super responsive anytime I called or emailed her as well. She was able to understand my vision and made it a reality. Even the staff at the BU Castle, where I had my reception, commented on how gorgeous the flower arrangements were and how great & nice Jeri was to work with.

Kristina · Married on 10/08/2016

Jeri was and is absolutely amazing! I recently was married at the Royal Sonesta in Boston 10/8/16 and Jeri made my wedding a fairytale. From the very first appointment when I told her I wanted my wedding to be "elegant and classy" and everything in white and gold to the last appointment when she showed me an example of what the flowers would look like, she was perfect through it all! That day, I felt like princess, I have never seen such beautiful floral arrangements. She arrived early and stayed late to make sure everything was as I pictured, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception. She gave me the biggest heartfelt hug that day and felt that she truly cared about my happiness. I am sad that we no longer get to talk and work together, but know we will again! Any friend, family or myself that has another event - Jeri's name will be the first to contact!! Thank you Jeri so so much for making my day one to always remember.

Rachel · Married on 09/24/2016

Jeri is fantastic! The bouquets and table arrangements from our wedding were so stunning that it was really difficult for me to part with them (it's possible that I'm still trying to squeeze a few more days out of the bridesmaid bouquets, and it's been two weeks!)-- which is something I NEVER expected! Jeri is creative, and flexible, and worked with our family through several rounds of revisions to come up a really beautiful combination of candles and flowers (I'm more of a flower person, my mom is more of a candle person, and we both loved the finished product). It was obvious from our first meeting that Jeri has everything under control-- when we left that meeting, my fiance said that he'd feel comfortable leaving the entire wedding in Jeri's hands and just showing up on the wedding day to see what happened! (Although we were connected to Jeri through our wedding planners at EFD Creative-- who are also awesome-- so we were lucky enough to be in good hands either way.) In addition to Jeri's beautiful work, her enthusiasm and humor made it a lot of fun to work with her. We'd definitely recommend her to anyone!

Annie · Married on 09/17/2016

Jeri was a pleasure to work with and did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! They were absolutely beautiful and were exactly (or yet better) than I envisioned! Since I was planning my wedding long distance, we had several conference calls to review ideas, pictures, styles, etc. and after each call I always felt so comfortable knowing that we were on the same page. Jeri also offered such great advice and suggestions during the entire wedding planning process, which further demonstrated her professionalism and expertise. On the day of the wedding, the flower delivery to the hotel, reception, and church was flawless. Jeri even took the time to help the groom and groomsman put on their boutonnieres. A thoughtful gesture that was much appreciated and further proved her attention to detail, talent, and professionalism. I would highly recommend Jeri, she was such a pleasure to work with and her beautiful designs will exceed all of your expectations!

Caitlin · Married on 07/23/2016

I highly recommend Jeri for your upcoming wedding! When I first met with Jeri she took the time explain all of our options, and she offered really great insight and advice, while keeping in mind what our vision was for our wedding. Everything we had discussed with Jeri was executed flawlessly for our wedding!

When you’re planning a wedding, it is such a pleasure to work with someone, who is talented, responsible and responsive!

Stephanie · Married on 07/15/2016

Jeri provided the flower arrangements for our wedding on 7/15/16. There are so many great things to say about working with Jeri. Firstly, she is extremely talented, professional, and easy to work with. I’d highly recommend having her as your florist for any occasion. I was planning from the West Coast and only able to meet with Jeri once, so I was little nervous about being able to convey my style, but she definitely nailed it. I was literally blown away by the bridal party bouquets and table centerpieces. They were absolutely gorgeous and even better than I could have imagined. Jeri is very responsive, organized, and reliable and I really didn’t have any stress about the flowers through the whole wedding planning process. Book her now!

Jill · Married on 06/04/2016

Jeri Soloman Floral Design is without a doubt the best florist in New England. The flower arrangements for our wedding were amazing. Beginning with the bride and the bridesmaid’s bouquet and ending with the centerpieces for the Epic Reception. Jeri was wonderful, very patient with us, as we had no idea what we wanted except to use blue Hydrangeas. She handpicked all the flowers the day of the wedding, arranged everything herself at the venue and what a different it made. We also must also point out that she is very reasonable in her prices and works with you to meet you budget. We would highly recommend her for any event.

Jennifer · Married on 06/04/2016

Jeri is the perfect pick for your Florist for your wedding! I heard wonderful reviews about Jeri through my work, and I am so glad I went with her. The experience with Jeri from the first moment I went in with my Mom to meet with Jeri to begin the planning process for my June 2016 wedding, until the big day when I received the bouquets and saw my ceremony and reception flowers- WOW. Could not have been more impressed. I knew nothing really about flowers going into my first meeting with Jeri, and she truly helped my vision come to life! Jeri really takes the time you need, helps walk you through, educates you on each flower type, and provides the best recommendations- even where you can save on costs! Her products were the BEST also. My Mom even sent Jeri a picture of one of the centerpieces she had brought home after the wedding - which lasted over 2 weeks after my wedding day! Jeri has a calming way about her, yet also has the energy you need- and is sweet to the core. I loved working with Jeri for every reason you can think of- my flowers were absolutely stunning, and the whole experience was one I would tell anyone to go through with Jeri when picking their florist. She is SO talented. Thank you, Jeri, for making my day that much more beautiful & memorable! :)

Megan · Married on 05/28/2016

The flowers on our wedding day were absolutely perfect! I knew I wanted bright pink and orange and a more structured shape, and that’s about all I gave Jeri to go on, as well as a big Pinterest board. The result was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted. For our centerpieces we had a cloche with twinkle lights, and Jeri designed 3 beautiful smaller arrangements to complement them. Jeri even helped our wedding coordinator setup the cloches. The flowers were such a hit several of our guests took them back to their hotel rooms with them. Jeri was such a pleasure to work with and made a very daunting process painless, I would highly recommend her!

Jaclyn · Married on 04/23/2016

Jeri was amazing! She was so easy to work with and understood what I wanted and made the floral arrangements even more beautiful than I thought were possible! I got so many complements on her floral arrangements for my wedding. She was also dedicated and detail oriented, I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jeri. I would highly recommend her!

• User6011959 · 2+ years ago

I wanted to leave a review for Jeri Solomon as her floral design for my wedding was absolutely gorgeous and even more than what I had envisioned. She took everything into account to guide me to the right types, sizes and colors with the arrangements and then blew my mind! And she took all the time needed to hear me out and get an idea of what I wanted based on what I knew. I would recommend Jeri to anyone who asks... it's one less thing you have to worry about if you leave it in her hands.

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2015

Jeri was amazing to work with. She took my ideas and photos and turned the final products into such beautiful creations beyond what I could have imagined. I was blown away when she brought my bouquet to me on my wedding day!
    Jeri was easy to talk to and would explore different ideas and help me really visualize what we were doing and would humor me in trying something that did not look as nice as everything she was doing.
    Jeri's beautiful work helped bring so much of the texture and romance to our day and we are so happy that we had her on our team for our wedding!

Jeri was absolutely fantastic to work with - the best of the best!! She was able to take my vision and make it into reality. She went above and beyond what we had hoped for and we received so many compliments throughout the wedding on how beautiful all of our flowers were. She is also such a pleasure to work with - helping you figure out what will work within your budget and giving you great ideas on what will work in your wedding venue. I could not have asked for anything better than Jeri - we are so thrilled with our experience from start to finish!

Merrill · Married on 08/01/2015

Jeri was phenomenal! She was able to pull our thoughts together with just a few emails. We got many compliments on the flowers and we could not have been happier!

Kelly · Married on 07/25/2015

Jeri was a pleasure to work with! We loved our flowers - they were gorgeous and fit our vision for our wedding perfectly. Jeri has a unique ability to listen to your ideas and translate them into floral choices/ designs (even in my case, where I couldn't specify particular flowers so much as describe the overall look/feel I was hoping to achieve). Jeri also was very helpful in helping me stay on budget. For example, when I realized some of my choices would take me over budget, I recommended eliminating the flowers in the ceremony venue. Jeri convinced me that this was not the place to cut and helped me find other options. It turns out she was completely on the mark - even my husband (who has no interest in flowers) commented on how nice they looked! Also, I should note that Jeri was very easy to work with and very professional.

I HIGHLY recommend Jeri Solomon! I wasn't sure what I wanted for flowers for my wedding, but Jeri helped me achieve my vision. In our first meeting I showed her a few pictures and the theme I was going for, and she put together a few mock ups. It was exactly what I wanted! Throughout the wedding planning process, Jeri was very nice, responsive and professional, and she made the process fun! She coordinated with my church and the reception venue, so the whole process went very smoothly. I appreciated how she helped me tie all the décor together. On my wedding day, everything was beautiful!!! I received many compliments from my guests. Jeri is very talented and a pleasure to work with. Thanks you Jeri! - Kat