Jeri Solomon Floral Design Reviews

117 | Stoneham, MA

117 Reviews for Jeri Solomon Floral Design

Katie Doyle · Married on 11/15/2020

Excellent customer service!!

Jeri was so nice to work with! She provided excellent customer service and was extremely responsive! I would highly recommend her florist services for any special occasion! Her arrangements are beautiful and she is very attentive to detail!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Jade

Jade · Married on 10/31/2020

Beautiful 🤩

Jeri is amazing! I was married on Halloween and wore a black dress so our color scheme/designs were a bit untraditional for the average wedding. I sent Jeri a few photos of bouquets and flower arrangements that I liked and she really incorporated every single idea into ours all the way down to the very small details. I really cannot say enough how beautiful it all came out. Everybody at our wedding made a comment about our florals And every arrangement went home with someone. She absolutely NAILED our “dark and moody” theme.

Sent on 11/30/2020

Jeri Solomon Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Jade! We loved working on your "dark & moody" Halloween wedding. You rocked that black dress! Wishing you all the best.
    XO ~J
  • Dani

Dani Bradley · Married on 10/24/2020

Jeri is the best!

Jeri was the florist for my sister's black tie wedding a few years ago and she was incredible. Her wedding was the coldest NYE on record, so when she stepped outside to take her pictures, her bouquet died! Jeri was there to fix her bouquet on site. A few years later my husband and I chose to work with Jeri for our own wedding. We planned the whole thing and she was incredibly responsive and flexible. We ended up needing to change course because of COVID-19, and hosted a mini ceremony in our backyard with just 10 people instead of our 150 person plan. She was able to adapt and work with us to change our plans. Our mini wedding was gorgeous because of her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2020

Jeri Solomon Floral Design's reply:

Dani, Thank you for your kind words. It is always so special to be able to do flowers for multiple family members. I'm so glad we were able to make a beautiful intimate wedding in your home.
    XO ~J

Kasie Blanchette · Married on 02/29/2020

Best decision that i made!

Jeri's genuine talent is obvious (just look at all her beautiful photos!) but it's her creativity, her industry knowledge, and her calming demeanor that make her even more spectacular! In fact, here are two examples where those traits positively impacted my wedding day...

1. My husband and I chose a very unique venue for our wedding reception (and old church in Portland, Maine). In talking to Jeri about the design for our wedding she came up with an incredible idea... instead of clear glass containers for our centerpieces she suggested we use colored glass containers to play off of the stained-glass windows within the church. Not only did Jeri come up with this brilliant idea but she found the PERFECT deep blue containers that matched the overall color scheme for the wedding. The containers looked stunning with all of Jeri flowers and were a detail we received MANY compliments on!

2. The second example that I am going to share actually comes from my husband. While recapping the day he said something to me that I thought was pretty great. He said that while Jeri was assisting him and his groomsmen with their boutonnieres that she reminded him to stay in the moment because the day was going to fly by. He said that Jeri's words were just what he needed to hear and he shared how thankful he was for her reminder because it really helped him appreciate each part of the day.

In conclusion, I knew the moment I got engaged that I would ask Jeri to do my flowers and it was easily one of the best decisions that I made! So, it's easy to say that I would highly recommend Jeri Solomon Floral for your big day!

Sent on 08/26/2020

Lindsay · Married on 11/09/2019

Highly, highly recommended

Jeri was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment we met with her (over a year before our wedding), we felt comfortable and knew we made the right decision. I personally am not an artistic person or at all knowledgeable about flowers, so it was a little hard for me to put into words what I envisioned for my wedding day, but Jeri immediately (somehow!) was able to understand exactly what I was looking for. We met with Jeri twice--once for the initial meeting where we discussed what I was looking for and after which she wrote up a proposal--and once about 2 months before the wedding where she arranged a sample centerpiece. I left both meetings feeling confident that flowers were one thing I did not need to worry about. The first thing I saw when I walked into our venue on our wedding day was our beautiful flowers, and seeing how perfect they were set the tone for the rest of the day. I cannot recommend Jeri enough!

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Russo De Souza · Married on 10/19/2019

Flawless, Flexible and Gorgeous!

Jeri's work was perfection. Our initial consult was extensive. Jeri immediately understood what I was looking for and showed me different examples of what could be. She knew all the "things" you absolutely need, and what you could get away with not having, and she was honest and up front about everything. I even had a last minute budget slash, and then a last minute budget increase! And she worked quickly in both scenarios to provide me with different options to cut out, or add. She was responsive to all communications and when she showed up perfectly on time day of, the flowers were GORGEOUS. They were better than I ever imagined. She caught the rich beautiful hues I was looking for and more. I only wish flowers lived forever because I would still be staring at her beautiful arrangements!! Thanks Jeri!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Katharine · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Florist!

Jeri did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers. Everything was beautifully done and I could not have been happier! Not only is she a very talented florist but she was great to work with as well. She spent a lot of time with me discussing all of the details of the wedding. I felt like she really understood the look and color scheme I was going for. She even helped me decide other things like table numbers, table cloths, etc. that would go nicely with the flowers we had chosen. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Rebecca · Married on 06/14/2019

So accommodating!

Jeri worked with us over the phone to prepare the bouquets for our wedding. She spent so much time with us on the phone, sharing flower options, and the end product was truly perfect. On the day, she even made a tutorial video on how to pin boutonnieres for our family members to use!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Jeri Solomon Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Rebecca. I’m so happy to hear you thought everything was perfect. Glad you liked the pinning tutorial. Wishing you all the best!
  • Arielle

Arielle Schwartz · Married on 03/31/2019

Jeri Solomon Floral Design Review

Jeri is amazing and a true delight to work with! My mom and I met with her last July with basically a color scheme (blue and silver) and our favorite types of flowers (roses). She was able to take her artistic talents and transform our requests into a masterpiece. Everyone commented on the gorgeous centerpieces and magnificent bouquets! Thank you Jeri for all your hard work! We highly recommend Jeri!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Andrea Marinilli · Married on 02/11/2019

Amazing work

We found Jeri through one of our venue’s preferred vendor list. I knew when I started wedding planning that I wanted flowers that were bold and jewel toned, and the venue coordinator suggested I try Jeri first. I didn’t end up needing to look at another florist. From day one, Jeri “got me,” my style, and what I was looking for, even if I myself didn’t know what that was. We worked in a total collaborative approach that was guided by her professionalism, creativity and artistic direction. With Jeri, we felt like we got so much more than a floral designer. She had great ideas for candles and vases, had beautiful linen suggestions, and knew how to work with all the space at our venue (and we had a lot to work with). My husband and I had an interfaith ceremony, and she even helped us sort out some of those details as well, including designing a stunning floral chuppah that was later thoughtfully repurposed into a display on the mantle. When I saw our dining space, Jeri’s flowers literally took my breath away. With Jeri, you will get not only a floral designer, but a true artist who will personalize the venue space to make it feel like it was your own. I cannot speak highly enough of her and her work!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Margaret · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful and Inspired Floral Design

Jeri was an amazing artist to work with. She was inquisitive, totally interested in our vision, and very thorough in her execution. She involved us in every step of the design process and wanted to ensure that we were 100% satisfied at every point. She delivered an absolutely stunning display for our wedding and choosing her as our floral designer was one of the best decisions we made.

Sent on 12/15/2018

Nicole · Married on 08/18/2018

Such a Sweet, Helpful Florist!

I found Jeri back in July 2017, she was a florist for a wedding I was shooting and I fell in love with her floral arrangements for the event. When Matt and I started to plan our wedding the only thing I knew for sure was that I wanted Jeri as our florist. Lucky for us (and for you), not only are her floral arrangements beautiful, but she is amazing to work with! The year leading up to our wedding, Jeri was attentive, available, and helpful (even when I asked for her opinion on non-floral wedding things). She really listened to what Matt and I were going for aesthetically on our big day and completely nailed it. Everyone at the wedding asked who our florist was, I honestly cannot recommended her highly enough!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/30/2018

Design, Detail, and Experience: Jeri is THE BEST!

Jeri crafted the perfect floral design for our wedding! Thanks to Jeri's design aesthetic, attention to detail, and knowledge and experience, our wedding was picture perfect. She is an incredibly talented professional, and hiring her was one of the best decisions we could have made for our wedding. Jeri spent significant time working with us to design the wedding of our dreams. My family lives in Pennsylvania, but my husband and I got married in Boston where we live. Jeri provided numerous Facetime calls and in person meetings so that my mom could be intimately involved in the design process. She made us feel comfortable, confident, involved, and excited about the design - which is no easy feat when we live hundreds of miles apart! The flowers were breathtaking! Gorgeous peonies and hydrangeas and roses - absolutely stunning. And, Jeri, did more than just flowers: she worked with us to pick the perfect linens, flatware, place settings, chuppah, and cake design. The overall look was cohesive and soft and romantic and modern. Jeri even visited our venue, the University of Massachusetts Club at 1 Beacon Street in Boston, to work with the day of coordinator and craft the perfect look to fit the unique space and panoramic city views. Jeri interpreted and improved my vision for the day. Importantly, she did all of this while staying on budget. She provided clear recommendations about the best ways to maximize our budget. When I look back to our wedding photos, I am overwhelmed with the beauty of each bouquet and arrangement. Jeri brought my bouquet and bridesmaids' bouquets to the hotel room (Nine Zero Boston) where we were getting ready on the wedding day. I started crying as soon as she walked in - not only because of the beautiful flowers, but also because of the relationship Jeri and I fostered during our months of working together. Jeri's warmth and humor, combined with her years of industry experience, made me feel so comfortable and supported throughout the wedding process. Wedding planning can be overwhelming, but Jeri guided me with perfection and clarity. Jeri was recommended to us by a family connection, and I have since recommended her to friends and colleagues. Once you hire Jeri (which you absolutely should!), it will be clear to you why she has such exceptional reviews and people continue to recommend her to others. She is thoughtful, professional, experienced, organized, and supremely talented. I enthusiastically recommend her!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Amanda Scippa · Married on 05/26/2018

Highly recommend!

Jeri did all of the flowers for our wedding including centerpieces, bouquets, boutineers, flowers at the church, cake flowers, and additional floral arrangements around the venue. Since I don’t know much about flowers, I was thankful to have Jeri guide me through what things to think about when choosing flowers and arrangements. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and really fit within my vision. I highly recommend Jeri to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Taylor · Married on 05/19/2018

Best florist!

I loved working with Jeri. Her vision is amazing, and she was able to make the process fun! I knew right when I met her that we were in great hands. Her arrangements are so unique but still classic. I would highly recommend checking her out!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot speak highly enough about florist Jeri Solomon. I hired Jeri for my wedding and she was exceptional from start to finish and I recommend her to anyone looking for a true professional that is organized, experienced, and talented.

I had the great pleasure of meeting via telephone Jeri in the fall of 2017, by way of referral from a family friend. At the time, I was living in California while planning my Boston wedding so I was limited to calls with potential vendors versus in person meetings. On our introductory call, Jeri was organized, concise and provided helpful guidance and suggestions that fit the parameters of my budget and desired aesthetic. I felt completely at ease after our conversation and confident that Jeri was Similarly, I was very impressed with the level of detail and thoughtfulness Jerry put into our follow-up call to ensure she understood my preferences and desired outcome for each aspect of the wedding day florals.

The wedding day florals were nothing short of exemplary. Jeri perfectly executed each aspect of the flower arrangements that I had envisioned and discussed during our calls and final meeting. I was overjoyed with the reception centerpieces – they were exactly on point with my desired aesthetic. My vision for the bridal bouquet was perhaps the floral piece I was most excited about; a long, flowing garland of greens and flowers affixed to wearable bangle. Although my unique bouquet request was a first for Jeri, the finished product was beyond exquisite and perfectly captured the concept I had envisioned. Overall, I was thrilled with the wedding day florals that importantly, fell within my budget and the precise itemized invoice Jeri provided well in advance of the wedding itself.
    Jeri is without a doubt worth every penny and I recommend her for any of your floral needs!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Jeri Solomon Floral Design's reply:

Nikki. Loved working with you! I know how hard it can be to plan a wedding from a distance and so glad that you thought I made the process easy. Making your unique bouquet was so fun! I've seen and done a lot of different designs in my career, so to do something new was a wonderful experience.
    <3 Jeri

Lisa · Married on 01/20/2018

Absolutely amazing

Jeri was a dream to work with. She understood what I was looking for and gave suggestions that made the flowers even better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Megan · Married on 12/31/2017

Hire Jeri! She's incredible

Not only is Jeri an incredible florist, but she happens to be one of the nicest people I met while planning my wedding. I knew I wanted all white flowers but that's as far as I'd gotten before meeting Jeri. I got married on New Year's Eve and she had so many fabulous ideas on how to incorporate our built-in theme beautifully and elegantly. It also happened to be one of the coldest NYE's on record and when my husband and I went outside for 10 minutes to take advantage of golden hour photos some of my flowers died because of the frigid cold :-/ Jeri went above and beyond and after she setup for our ceremony and reception she fixed my bouquet! I can't recommend Jeri highly enough!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/03/2017

Where do I even begin to describe how incredibly Jeri is? Jeri was the florist for my brother and sister-in-law's wedding in 2012 and they told me she was their favorite vendor, so she was the first vendor I booked when I got engaged in 2016. From our first phone conversation, I felt like Jeri and I clicked. She understood my entire vision and since she was the first vendor I secured, she gave me fantastic recommendations for other Boston-based vendors (she's been doing this a long time and is very well connected). My parents kept saying throughout the planning process that we should have just hired Jeri to plan the whole wedding!
    About one month before our wedding I met with Jeri to look at the sample centerpiece she put together. IT. WAS. PERFECT. I had tears in my eyes because I just immediately could tell how much Jeri GOT IT. I didn't want a single change. She was always respectful of our budget and never tried to upsell us on extras we didn't need. I used Jeri as a sounding board for the design process and always appreciated her honesty and sincerity. My ceremony and cocktail hour were supposed to be outdoors, however on the day of the wedding we had to go to Plan B due to the rain. I was pretty bummed about it, but when Jeri showed up at my hotel suite that morning with the bridesmaid bouquets, I immediately started to cry. They were just perfect, and Jeri reassured me that she had a beautiful plan for our "Plan B" and to just trust her. And I did. When I arrived at the indoor ceremony spot, I was blown away by what Jeri had done. She added gorgeous extra touches (that weren't included in our budget!) to make our new ceremony location look as close to my vision as possible. Jeri goes above and beyond to make you happy. Many of our guests commented throughout the night how gorgeous the chuppah and centerpieces were. Jeri is extremely talented and a true class act. Book her today!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Amy · Married on 08/05/2017

Jeri made such beautiful arrangements for every part of our wedding in August: bouquets, church arrangements, centerpieces, and the lovely large display for our reception welcome table. She was great to work with throughout the process. She was responsive to our requests and preferences, but also confident in her own professional guidance. Especially with flowers, it was so helpful to have her tell us what would work and what wouldn't. We highly recommend Jeri!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Gunjan · Married on 07/01/2017

Jeri is simply the best. A testament to her amazing work is me writing a review the day after our wedding. We talked with multiple florists in the Boston area and just could not find the right combination of professional and personal florists. Finally we were lucky enough to come across Jeri. We had a vision and she executed it perfectly. Every detail was exactly what we had envisioned. She made our wedding day way less stressful and was always responsive to emails. I cannot stop raving about her. If you want the most amazing flowers at the best prices to make your wedding day perfect, Jeri is your go to. So so glad we chose her for our special day.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Keira · Married on 06/10/2017

Jeri is the ideal florist for any bride. She is professional, responsive and oh so talented! I work in the events industry, so I have met and worked with countless talented florists. Jeri stands out, and I couldn't be happier with the beautiful arrangements and bouquet(s) she created for my wedding. Her personalized service makes the entire experience so enjoyable. She listens to your ideas and offers suggestions that make each decision easy.
    When I walked into the ballroom and saw the arrangements she had done on each table I couldn't help but cry. I was overjoyed with what she had done.
    Throughout the evening we received countless compliments from our guests on the centerpieces.
    Thank you so much Jeri! Ronnie and I are eternally grateful xoxo

Sent on 06/12/2017

Ryan · Married on 06/10/2017

Jeri was the florist for our wedding in June 2017 in Boston. We can't say enough about both the quality of her work and also the amazing experience we had working with her. Jeri took time getting to know us, our preferences, and was very flexible working within our budget while still offering gorgeous flowers. Can't imagine a florist who is more talented or pleasant to work with - we highly recommend Jeri!! Ryan & Julia

Sent on 06/25/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2016

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Jeri! We started looking for a florist to do our December wedding in the summer and didn't have a lot of luck with preferred vendors at our venue. They either didn't contact us or were way over budget. We found Jeri through the Knot and couldn't believe how quickly she communicated with us. Believe it or not, she called us back while she was on her vacation. We immediately set up a time to talk over the phone and she was very pleasant - clearly very experienced and professional but still super friendly (we were planning our wedding long distance and had to do a lot of phone calls, so it was an important first step). We decided to move forward and met in person in late August. One of the things that we loved about Jeri is that she runs her business herself out of her studio without any of the "smoke and mirrors" that you get from chain florist shops. She welcomed us inside and asked us what our vision was for our wedding. Of course I came prepared with lots of ideas, Pinterest pins, and notes. After rambling on for 15 minutes or so about the vision for our rustic winter wedding, it was clear that I still didn't really have a sense of what I wanted (you see, committing to flowers and other accents is a big step since it sets the theme for your wedding!). But even with all the photos and nascent ideas I came with, Jeri totally got it. She narrowed down our vision to what was most important and totally nailed what we wanted without me having to direct at all. What was really helpful was seeing examples and objects from her studio in person. Jeri would often run downstairs to get something and ask us what we thought about it, which was a great support. We also loved how Jeri wasn't afraid to tell us her opinions based on her wedding experience, but always in a kind way. We greatly needed direction and Jeri so helpful! When we came back to see our centerpieces in November, I was absolutely floored. The flowers we

Sent on 12/31/2016

Ashley · event on: 11/19/2016

Jeri is a pleasure to work with and I couldn't have been more thrilled with her floral designs! Jeri's attention to detail, willingness to understand your vision and her overall talent/expertise is above and beyond. I will continue to recommend Jeri Solomon Floral Design for many years to come!

Sent on 12/02/2016