Jeremy Mabe Photography Reviews

15 | Eugene, OR

15 Reviews for Jeremy Mabe Photography

Ashleigh · Married on 08/27/2016

My husband and I could not have found a better match to capture or magical wedding day any better! Jeremy is absolulty amazing and captured all the little details so we could relive the day for ever! Very professional and we will gladly use him again in the future!!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/08/2016

AWESOME work, Jeremy. Thank you for all the hard work you did and all the great photos! They are amazing. :)))) Very happy.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Jeremy Mabe Photography's reply:

Thank you! The wedding was fun :)

Glad we chose you guys!! LOVE our photos!!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Thank you!! :)

He did such a great job on our photos! He makes it a lot easier for us during the wedding. Thank you guys so much!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Jeremy Mabe Photography's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much! :)

Michelle · Married on 03/08/2014

he is really good. thank you again for an amazing job!!!!! we loooooooove all of the photos!! we got them back so fast :)))

Sent on 03/27/2014

Thank you!!!! :)

I love how nice these two are and extremely talented! I am so happy we chose them to do our photos! We got our wedding photos fast! They were everything I was hoping for :) Thank you guys!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Thank you so much!! :)

Great job! Thanks again for all the hard work! I love how fast we got our photos!!

Sent on 01/13/2014

Jeremy Mabe Photography's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review! :)

My husband and I are very happy with our photos!! We got them with in a month after our wedding date!! By the time we got back home from our honey moon they were in the mail. I am so happy with the them!! Jeremy and his wife are super nice and friendly! We all became friends after our wedding!! They are the type of people you meet and become friends with. THANK YOU so much you guys.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Thank you!!! :)

Very happy with the photos! Thank you guys!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Jeremy Mabe Photography's reply:

No problem!! Thank you for the review! :)

All I can say is WOW! JMP did a great job on our wedding. They were very professional and very friendly. I would highly recommend them to anyone!! :)

Sent on 01/04/2014

Jeremy Mabe Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review!! :)

They did a great job on my wedding!! We are happy with the photos and the service! They were very flexible!!! Thank you.

Sent on 02/06/2013

Jaymee · Married on 06/16/2012

Jeremy Mabe photography did a fantastic job on both my engagement and wedding pictures. We could not be happier. We definitely would recommend them to our friends and family.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Thanks!!!! :)

We had a blast at our wedding and it made it even more special to have these two documenting our wedding. They did such a great job on our photos! Thank you guys!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Jeremy Mabe Photography's reply:

No problem!! Thank you for the review!

Heather · Married on 09/04/2010

He did such a great job and his pictures where so good I couldn't believe the quality of the pictures I got for the price. I will have him do all my professional pictures done!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Jeremy Mabe Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review!!
  • User2130846 · Recently married

0.5
      0.0

I am nothing short of completely disappointed in him and the money spent on him.He is the only regret of my beautiful wedding. i gave him a list of pictures I wanted taken weeks before the wedding, he did ONE of them. He didnt take a single picture of the bride and groom alone besides wedding moments, none of those beautiful posed pictures everyone wants. there isnt a single picture with both families together, or the bridal party including the ushers. he did not communicate AT ALL!!!! if WE didnt tell him to take this picture now, he didnt take them. his reason.....he didnt know who anyone was!!! OPEN YOUR MOUTH! I cant believe the most important day of my life i was stressed out because of my photographer. Ive cried over the moments missed on camera by him I felt like we were the first clients he had that werent his best friends. he had no professionalism about him whatsoever. His way of "editing" was making a picture black and white, ive had professional photos done before so I know how much can actually be done with that. But we werent enough of a priority for him to do that. On top of that when I confronted him about how disappointed I was in his "work" he found a way to blame me! He ruined my wedding and couldnt even own up to it. Please do NOT use him!!! Find someone worth your money!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Jeremy Mabe Photography's reply:

I'm sorry I couldn't of gotten all of your photos. You booked me for 4 hours and thought I could capture EVERYTHING on your wedding. That is impossible. We only had 3 hours because someone was an hour late at your wedding and I did not have time to capture everything in 3 hours. I even stayed an extra 45 minutes to capture the cake/toast photos with NO cost. I am sorry that you feel this way but it is not my fault when you only book me for 4 hours and think I am going to get everything on the wedding day.