Jenny Z Mobile DJ Service Reviews

304 | Forest Hill, MD

304 Reviews for Jenny Z Mobile DJ Service

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 11/16/2019

DJ Boomer is an absolute must!

We used Jenny Z for our wedding this past weekend at Bohemia Overlook. Our day of DJ was DJ Boomer. He was there for our ceremony music and reception! He was such a fun time! We spoke with him before the big day to review all final details and he was very attentive and really listened to what we wanted. The playlist was outstanding and really hit with every crowd at our wedding. He was so down to earth, friendly, and FUNNY!!! He said he would take care of us on the big day and that's exactly what we did. It made our wedding a night to remember. Thank you so much !

Sent on 11/19/2019

Jenny Z Mobile DJ Service's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words. It was a beautiful day and you were a great couple to work with!

DJB.
  • EvaVillareal

Eva · Married on 11/16/2019

100 / 10 Recommend!

Jenny Z Mobile DJ Service was honestly one of the most perfectly fit pieces to our wedding puzzle! We met her at a tasting at our venue Pond View Farm. We were instantly drawn to the Magic Mirror photo booth! She then told us DJ Griff (Nic) was available to DJ our wedding and we went ahead and booked! My parents were just as excited about having Nic be the DJ because he was already so amazing during other encounters with our venue, that we thought this company was DEFINITELY meant to be!
    The website was extremely easy to navigate, Jenny and Nic were both extremely responsive to all emails; it was ME who was hard to get in touch with leading up to the wedding because I worked all week! Sorry again Jenny! Jenny Z Mobile DJ Service was amazing to work with from beginning to end! The day of my rehearsal, Nic set up the equipment so we could REHEARSE WITH MUSIC! It was such an amazing touch, I even cried walking down the aisle at the REHEARSAL! I pretty much believe Nic is the most amazing person to deal with all around; there aren’t enough great things to say about him, you probably think I’d be exaggerating; but believe me when I say, Nic is SUPER MAN! During our wedding, we received compliments all night on how well everything flowed thanks to Nic! The Magic Mirror photo booth was the TALK of the night! Our guests had an amazing time, the photo booth attendant was a pleasure and made me feel so special the 3 times I was able to take photos in the booth! We got home from our honeymoon and finally looked in the album and cracked up at how much fun people had (us included)!
    The night was everything we dreamed of and more. Thank you Jenny Z Mobile DJ Service! We HIGHLY recommend to everyone in search of an amazing wedding day!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent!

We are so happy Jenny was available to DJ our wedding! She was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and did so much more than DJ. She did a wonderful job orchestrating our timeline, and working with our other vendors to make things run smoothly. From the beginning she was very responsive to emails. She is very knowledgeable and made the planning process easy. She kept everyone dancing all night and was very accommodating!

We selected the GOLD package which included the Magic Selfie Mirror, which was a HUGE hit at the wedding. We had so much fun utilizing it, and the props Jenny brought were great! Jenny even brought golf themed props, since she knew my husband loved golf. The staff that ran the selfie mirror were hilarious, and very patient with our guests. Guests were able to text the images directly to their phones, as well as print a copy out. We even received a scrapbook of all the images at the end. Additionally, the images are loaded to a website for us to download digital copies of all the photos taken! I would highly recommend the Magic Selfie mirror!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 08/09/2019

Great DJ Service!

Working with Jenny was wonderful! She really wanted to make sure that our reception was everything we wanted. It was easy to get in touch with her, and she also communicated with other vendors for us to make sure that everyone knew the plan. She was open to our music requests and kept the party going the whole time! I highly recommend Jenny Z!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Prachi · Married on 07/20/2019

Best DJ Ever!!!!!!

We had so much fun and had everyone at all times dancing at the hottest day ever! That probably can describe how wonderful our DJ Jenny was. She made our wedding so much fun with different games, dances and super fun music. She guided us throughout the process and helped us make the selections. She is incredible and we loveee her!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2019

A Great DJ!

Jenny Z helped us so much with picking out music and coming up with a timeline based on what we wanted to do during the reception. We were so excited to have her as our DJ after meeting her in person. She kept our guests on the dance floor the whole night. The Magic Selfie mirror that was included in our package was a huge hit as well!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Nic

Nic · Married on 05/18/2019

I could never say enough amazing things about Jenny Z Mobile DJ Services. They go ABOVE and BEYOND. If you want a professional who truly cares, and wants your day to be as special as you do. Look no further. Our wedding day wouldn’t have been the same without them. I’m forever grateful. In trust in them and do not look back. Do not hesitate to book them, especially considering how fast they book!

Sent on 05/21/2018
  • Amy

Amy Lewetzki · Married on 05/05/2019

Best DJ by far!

Jenny and Boomer were absolutely amazing! We had Jenny as our DJ and Boomer doing the selfie mirror and the whole day ran so smoothly. I attended two weddings that they were the DJ’s for and did not even look at another DJ. Jenny made the whole process simple and everything I said I wanted in the planning process happened at the wedding. She was there to lend advise when needed to help the day run smoothly and fun for everyone. The selfie mirror was a huge hit with our guest and the entire day was amazing. They went above and beyond to make our day perfect!

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding review 5/4/19

My husband and I were married on May 5, 2019 at Pond View Farm. Jenny Z is amazing! She kept our guests on their feet dancing, which was so important to us. Not only that, she helped us with our timeline in advance and ensured that the day went off without a hitch. We are so happy that we found her and couldn’t imagine our day with a different DJ! Thank you again, Jenny!

-The Councills

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Valarie

Valarie · Married on 04/13/2019

Best DJ ever !

Highly recommend JennyZ Mobile DJ service. Our DJ, DJ Boomer was outstanding! He really did a wonderful job working with our on site event team to keep our wedding and reception moving smoothly. He also is great at 'reading the dance floor' and playing tunes to get the guests out there to dance. If I ever need a DJ again I would not hesitate to hire again.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Lily

Lily · Married on 10/13/2018

Great Customer Service, Listens & Professional

Boomer took the time to really listen to our wants/needs. We had a few unique requests and he was more than happy to accommodate! A big thing that I appreciated about his service was him taking the time to really listen and discuss the whole day with us. I also love that he stuck true to our "do not play" list! My family can be very persuasive and loud at times and they had some requests that we just didn't see working for us and Boomer stood his ground against them! He does exactly what you ask and has plenty of knowledge to keep the partying going and dancing. I would absolutely hire him again!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Deanna · Married on 10/06/2018

Jenny Z was our DJ for our wedding this past weekend. She is a great DJ who kept our guests dancing all night. Jenny Z successfully integrated traditional Greek dance music along with current pop music. She also went out of her way to make sure our wedding day timeline was perfect while planning our wedding to ensure we wouldn't miss anything.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Boomer Made Our Wedding Perfect

My husband and I booked DJ Boomer for our wedding on September 29th, 2018 and he was absolutely perfect. Our consultation went so smoothly and I love their setup for laying our exactly what music we want playing when. There wasn't a single hitch. Every song played when it needed to with perfect timing, Boomer worked with our Day of Coordinator to make sure everything happened on time, everyone was where they needed to be, and all of the names were pronounced correctly. He definitely made our wedding an event to remember!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Mollie · Married on 09/09/2018

If you want your planning process to be a breeze and your event to be perfect look no further!

Jenny Z is the best DJ I have ever had the pleasure of working with; and I was in the entertainment industry for 8 years as a party planner! The communication to and from was superior to any other business I have worked with as well as her bubbly, friendly, heart warming attitude that was contagious! She made our wedding day an event to remember and had everyone, even those that claim to not dance, out of their seats shaking what their momma gave them! She was prompt, kept the party on schedule and lively, and was just an all around fantastic person to work with. She took care of all the little announcement details and helped us plan the perfect playlist, which we were struggling with since guests in attendance ranged from ages 2 toddlers through 89 years old. She did not miss a single beat and even helped my husband plan a surprise mother/son flash mob to get everyone out of their seats and grooving, as well as party games (the shoe game and the anniversary dance game). It took my breath away at how impressed I was because I've seen and worked with A lOT of different DJs. I will never hire or recommend any other DJ service besides Jenny Z and DJ Boomer. They have stolen our hearts and I wouldn't have it any other way! ❤

Sent on 09/18/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Working with Jenny was amazing. She was so flexible and knew the exact vibe we were looking for on our wedding day. A bonus was that she was very familiar and comfortable with our venue and their staff which made coordination a breeze. She was engaging, played great tunes, and kept the guests informed of events and activities. She was a lot of fun and I would absolutely hire her again!!

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • FutureMrsN14

Brittany · Married on 07/27/2018

DJ Jenny is awesome!

Highly recommend Jenny! She was amazing to work with, keeping the dance floor flowing, but also keeping our wedding on schedule! I did not feel any stress knowing she was in charge of the timeline :) She was excellent to work with before our wedding as well, helping us with song choices and ideas. Our venue (Pond View Farm) recommended her, and I'm so glad they did! 7.27.18

Sent on 10/19/2018

madison · Married on 07/21/2018

DJ Boomer went above and beyond for my wedding! It ended up pouring down rain all day and he was flexible and able to change his setup to accommodate. He basically acted as a wedding coordinator to organize the ceremony and the traditional events throughout the ceremony. He got EVERYBODY on the dance floor with his perfect music choices. The whole day went smoothly thanks to him! I’d highly recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • Mrs. Trav

Karen · Married on 06/01/2018

Jenny Z and DJ Boomer were fantastic! I would highly recommend them! They were so easy to work with making the whole process a breeze. We planned to hand pick our full playlist, but with everything we had going on before our wedding time got away from us and we never did. DJ Boomer built our playlist for us and it fit us perfectly! He helped to recommend good versions of our chosen first dance songs and recessional song as well. I wouldn't change a single thing! We also used them for the Magic Selfie Mirror Photo Booth, what a hit! We have photos of all of our guests and they loved it! DJ prices in general were higher than I had originally anticipated, but Jenny Z was worth every penny! Thank you, DJ Boomer for making our wedding a hit!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Malana · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Boomer was a hoot! His fun attitude really set the tone for the reception and he had the dance floor packed the whole time! I would recommend Jenny Z and her team to anyone!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Tangie · Married on 05/26/2018

Jenny, I can’t express how much we appreciated your help with the timing of the events as well as the music selection. The time you took to make sure all the wedding couple’s wishes were captured is a testament to your professionalism. I don’t think I’ve had that much fun in 10 years. Even the younger guests said they had a great time. Thanks again for all your help. Tangie

Sent on 06/02/2018

Autumn · Married on 04/27/2018

Jenny Z Mobile DJ Service and DJ Boomer were a breath of fresh air to work with! With everything that goes into planning a wedding, they certainly alleviated any stress when it came to their DJ services. DJ Boomer was professional, passionate, and personable. He kept the energy going the entire wedding and ceremony. They know their craft and it shows! You will be more than pleased when you decide to hire them for your next special event. I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Robin · Married on 04/14/2018

Jenny, you were fantastic. You read the crowd like a pro and I could not be happier with the service/music selection. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Tiffany · Married on 04/12/2018

I had so much FUN. It was amazing and everyone had a great time! Best Day EVER... Thank You!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Katie · Married on 04/07/2018

Jenny Z created the exact type of atmosphere my husband and I wanted for our wedding -- upbeat, lighthearted, FUN. Our dance floor was packed all night, which really made our reception feel like a giant party. I appreciate how thorough and detail oriented Jenny is; she really made us feel like she wanted to give us everything we envisioned for our ceremony and reception. I always enjoyed communicating with her via email and Skype, and I only wish I had had time to actually spend with her on my wedding day! We really enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/14/2018

Jessica · event on: 04/06/2018

As always Jenny Z Mobile DJ was wonderful! DJ Boomer hosted our event -- he was charming, engaging and kept everyone dancing! Thank you for being a huge part of our success.

Sent on 04/09/2018