Jenny Lee Photography Reviews

6 | Belleville, MI

6 Reviews for Jenny Lee Photography

Jacque Gill · Married on 09/13/2019

Wedding Photography

Jenny was an excellent photographer for our wedding. She was responsive and made sure we captured all the special moments throughout the day. She was professional, yet warm with our guests. She was in contact with us regularly before our event and it was easy to plan with her. We enjoyed working with her. I highly recommend Jenny for your wedding!

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Fish · Married on 07/09/2019

Jenny is nothing short of amazing!

Jenny made everything about our engagement pictures and especially our wedding day PERFECT. Jenny was super helpful in making sure everything went along as planned. We had some last-minute changes, as far as the plan/order of events, she went with the punches and was always around when we needed her, even when it came to helping fix my dress that kept falling! She is such a kind and amazing person, not to mention one of the best photographers I've ever had the pleasure of working with!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Stacey Dyda · Married on 11/03/2018

Children's Christmas photos

Jen photographed my 3 and 5 year old daughters for Christmas and did an excellent job. My youngest is quite shy but Jen was able to coax her out of her shell and it got to the point where my daughter was suggesting poses and having a blast. I'll be going back to Jen for all of my future photo needs!

Sent on 02/10/2019
  • Pam

Pam · Married on 10/06/2018

October Wedding

Jenny did such a wonderful job at being our photographer! She was with our wedding party all day and made sure to capture all the amazing moments of our wedding. She went out of her way to make sure our special day went smoothly by keeping open communication with the DJ, videographer, and all the workers at the reception hall. I would definitely recommend Jenny Lee Photography!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Melissa Devine · Married on 05/19/2018

Phenomenal

Jenny was awesome and truly captures beauty, romance and love for our engagement photos. My husband and I wanted our photos in downtown Ann Arbor for a rockabilly theme to match the wedding. She helped us capture just that with elegance. I couldn’t be happier with our photos! She is a true professional with a great eye and skills.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Elizabeth B · Married on 08/15/2015

Wedding photos + family photos

Jen does amazing work! She was able to spend the whole day with me and my wedding party, taking photos of our full day, from hair and makeup to the reception. The photos I received captured every moment of the day and look beautiful! Also, Jen has done family photos for us which also turned out great. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/11/2019