Jenny King Photography Reviews

54 | Victoria, TX

54 Reviews for Jenny King Photography

Perla · Married on 10/09/2010

We used Jenny twice and during both sessions Jenny was very professional and easy to work with. I was most concerned with my 4 year old not wanting to cooperate, he’s in this stage where he doesn’t like taking pictures, but I followed Jenny’s tips listed on her website and when we arrived on location Jenny was able make it fun for him and put him at ease. Which in turn made this momma feel happy and at ease. She was great to work with and we definitely plan on using her skills in the near future.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Cathi · Married on 09/03/2006

Jenny King delivered more than just superb scenic photographs of my grandchildren. Jenny revealed their personalities. Her photos captured the joy and wonder of their childhood innocence.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/05/2017

Loved Working with Jenny! She helped a lot when it came to ideas and poses. Would definitely book again!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Saundra · Married on 01/26/2017

I used Jenny King Photography for my maternity photos and we loved how beautiful they came out!!! Jenny is so nice and professional she knows how to capture the perfect spots for pics!! I definitely recommend her for photos!!

Sent on 07/03/2017