Jenny King Photography Reviews

Jenny King Photography 6
Jenny King Photography 7
  • W

Waylon · Getting married on 08/30/2019

I want to first say that my family has never been a well photographed bunch. Every cell phone photo ever has us all looking awkward and uncomfortable. Jenny came into our home and made each of us feel at ease in fresh not of her camera. She made the entire experience fun and enjoyable.
    The photos made myself and my Lady tear up a bit. Every picture she made was not only beautiful but literally captured each of our personalities. The woman is simply a still picture genius.
    We are excited to have her shoot everyone again when our newborn gets a few months older. Her pricing was more than fair and after the day we had and the pictures she sent back I would of gladly paid double.
    I would recommend her to everyone. If your hesitant about getting something done you should give her a call and let her put your mind at ease. Jenny is great at what she does.

Lisa · Getting married on 03/15/2019

Jenny is an amazing photographer to work with. She makes you feel completely comfortable throughout the process, is responsive and works hard to capture exactly what you're looking for. We have used Jenny more than once and recommend her to all our friends!

Jenny Garcia · Married on 10/20/2018

Jenny is the absolute best!

Jenny went above and beyond our expectations. She was the first vendor we booked and by far my favorite through out this entire process. She helped us in any and every way possible and was always available to listen and give advice about anything. I will always recommend her for every occasion.

• Lauren

Lauren Neskora · Married on 10/13/2018

We couldn’t be happier with our Jenny King Photography experience!

My Husband and I had the most memorable experience with Jenny King Photography. We used her for everything for the wedding, and it was the best decision we made. She made us feel so comfortable which allowed us to totally be ourselves. She is so talented and has the best personality! We will cherish our photos forever.

• I

Isabel · Married on 09/22/2018

Best photographer!!! We received are photos way sooner then we expected!!! We did not see one photo we didn't like!!! Only problem we're having now is which ones to pick!!!

Jenny King Photography 8

Bethany · Married on 09/15/2018

Jenny was absolutely amazing! We enjoyed so many laughs and tears! She captured our moments perfectly and I couldn’t ask for a better photographer! She didn’t only take pictures but helped us show the world our love story!!

Jenny King Photography 9
    Jenny King Photography 10
    Jenny King Photography 11
    Jenny King Photography 12
    Jenny King Photography 13

Kadie · Married on 09/07/2018

Jenny made our wedding everything we could have imagined! She was so helpful with any questions I had throughout the process and worked so well with my schedule! I HIGHLY recommend her for any photo needs but definitely for a wedding! Our pictures from the engagement session to the wedding are WONDERFUL and I am so thankful she captured our special day to look back on! Thank you, Jenny and her assistant Derek!!!

Sherry · Married on 06/02/2018

Loved Jenny! Super professional while also personable! She did a fabulous job!

Shelby · Married on 03/24/2018

Jenny is absolutely amazing to work with! She is sweet & bubbly and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire wedding planning process. From our engagement photos, to my bridal session, to the wedding itself, we were in awe of how beautifully she captured our personalities and love for one another each time. Jenny is a ray of sunshine and we sincerely enjoyed every minute we spent with her!

Marlinda · Married on 03/08/2018

For those of you who are in search of someone to capture those special moments, then Jenny King is your gal/photographer!! She’s literally your go to person for any photo shoot! We are VERY happy with how our maternity photos came out & the special moments she captured! We had a great time during our photo session and with Jenny. She is a doll and super sweet :)

Mandi · Married on 03/03/2018

Jenny was absolutely amazing!!! Highly recommend. We just loved her!!!!

Cassie · Married on 01/01/2018

Jenny is the absolute best in town!! Her pictures are high quality beautiful work and her personality is amazing! We will keep using Jenny for all of our pictures!

Chelsea · Married on 09/23/2017

Great photos, Great photographer, overall great experience !

Laekyn · Married on 09/15/2017

Jenny is a doll and such a delight to work with. My husband and I had our anniversary pictures taken by her and were overjoyed with how beautiful they turned out. I love her style and her professionalism. She contacted me quickly to schedule and had our photos to us soon after our session. Jenny is a very genuine person and we look forward to working with her in the future.

Jenny King Photography 14
    Jenny King Photography 15
    Jenny King Photography 16
    Jenny King Photography 17

Ashton · Married on 09/02/2017

Jenny went above and beyond for Aaron and I! I have never felt more comfortable taking professional photographs! Engagements, Bridals, and Wedding Day was a breeze with Jenny King Photography! I would recommend Jenny to anyone and everyone getting married! ❤️

Jenny King Photography 18
    Jenny King Photography 19
    Jenny King Photography 20
    Jenny King Photography 21

Maggie · Married on 08/25/2017

Jenny takes beautiful pictures. We will definitely book with her again.

Jamie · Married on 08/08/2017

Jenny did an amazing job working with our large family and our kiddo with autism. She was so flexible with our ever changing schedules and super fast with delivering our proofs. I’m already looking forward to scheduling more appointments with her. She’s AMAZING!!!!!

Jenny King Photography 22

Veronica · Married on 06/30/2017

Jenny was very easy to talk to and took the time to understand what I was looking for with my photos. She captured beautiful moment and the photos she took are priceless to me and my family. Anytime I hear anyone in need of a photographer I recommend her and I probably always will.

Haylea · Married on 06/17/2017

Jenny is very fun to work with! She has a great personality and does awesome work!! I will definitely use her for future photography needs!!

Madeline · Married on 06/06/2017

We did family/newborn pictures and Jenny was AMAZING to work with. She was extremely patient with my three year old and a baby whisperer with the newborn. I could not be happier with the pictures we received. Will definitely be using Jenny again!

Tiffany · Married on 05/19/2017

Jenny is an AMAZING photographer! Her work is stunning and she is so sweet, highly recommend her!

Caressa · Married on 04/29/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with Jenny and we are so pleased with all of the beautiful pictures that we will treasure forever. I highly recommend using Jenny for all your photography needs.

Tina Alicia · Married on 03/25/2017

Being a JKP bride was the best decision I could have made. Worth every penny, Jenny was nothing but professional and friendly. Loved how my photos turned out.

Stephanie · Married on 03/24/2017

Jenny photographed my engagements and I couldn't have been happier. She truly captured real, raw moments between my fiancé and I. She'll also be photographing my bridals and I wish I could take her to Cabo with me to photograph my wedding! :)

Sent on 01/12/2017

Jenny King Photography's reply:

You can take me to Cabo with you!!!

Billy · Married on 03/24/2017

Jenny is awesome! She has great vision and is an even greater person! Look no further for your photography needs!!

Thanks for all the help Jenny! You'll be seeing us again.