Jenny King Photography Reviews

Jenny King Photography 6
Jenny King Photography 7
  • W

Waylon · Getting married on 08/30/2019

I want to first say that my family has never been a well photographed bunch. Every cell phone photo ever has us all looking awkward and uncomfortable. Jenny came into our home and made each of us feel at ease in fresh not of her camera. She made the entire experience fun and enjoyable.
    The photos made myself and my Lady tear up a bit. Every picture she made was not only beautiful but literally captured each of our personalities. The woman is simply a still picture genius.
    We are excited to have her shoot everyone again when our newborn gets a few months older. Her pricing was more than fair and after the day we had and the pictures she sent back I would of gladly paid double.
    I would recommend her to everyone. If your hesitant about getting something done you should give her a call and let her put your mind at ease. Jenny is great at what she does.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Lisa · Married on 03/15/2019

Jenny is an amazing photographer to work with. She makes you feel completely comfortable throughout the process, is responsive and works hard to capture exactly what you're looking for. We have used Jenny more than once and recommend her to all our friends!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Jenny Garcia · Married on 10/20/2018

Jenny is the absolute best!

Jenny went above and beyond our expectations. She was the first vendor we booked and by far my favorite through out this entire process. She helped us in any and every way possible and was always available to listen and give advice about anything. I will always recommend her for every occasion.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren Neskora · Married on 10/13/2018

We couldn’t be happier with our Jenny King Photography experience!

My Husband and I had the most memorable experience with Jenny King Photography. We used her for everything for the wedding, and it was the best decision we made. She made us feel so comfortable which allowed us to totally be ourselves. She is so talented and has the best personality! We will cherish our photos forever.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • I

Isabel · Married on 09/22/2018

Best photographer!!! We received are photos way sooner then we expected!!! We did not see one photo we didn't like!!! Only problem we're having now is which ones to pick!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Jenny King Photography 8

Bethany · Married on 09/15/2018

Jenny was absolutely amazing! We enjoyed so many laughs and tears! She captured our moments perfectly and I couldn’t ask for a better photographer! She didn’t only take pictures but helped us show the world our love story!!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Jenny King Photography 9
    Jenny King Photography 10
    Jenny King Photography 11
    Jenny King Photography 12
    Jenny King Photography 13

Kadie · Married on 09/07/2018

Jenny made our wedding everything we could have imagined! She was so helpful with any questions I had throughout the process and worked so well with my schedule! I HIGHLY recommend her for any photo needs but definitely for a wedding! Our pictures from the engagement session to the wedding are WONDERFUL and I am so thankful she captured our special day to look back on! Thank you, Jenny and her assistant Derek!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 06/09/2018

Jenny King is THE Best!

I knew I wanted Jenny King to be our photographer after following her on social media! Her photos radiate light and are so ethereal!! They have the beautifully natural look that I wanted. Working with her was very enjoyable. She’s a lovely person and we are so happy we had her as our photographer!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Jenny King Photography 14

Sherry · Married on 06/02/2018

Loved Jenny! Super professional while also personable! She did a fabulous job!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Shelby · Married on 03/24/2018

Jenny is absolutely amazing to work with! She is sweet & bubbly and made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire wedding planning process. From our engagement photos, to my bridal session, to the wedding itself, we were in awe of how beautifully she captured our personalities and love for one another each time. Jenny is a ray of sunshine and we sincerely enjoyed every minute we spent with her!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Marlinda · Married on 03/08/2018

For those of you who are in search of someone to capture those special moments, then Jenny King is your gal/photographer!! She’s literally your go to person for any photo shoot! We are VERY happy with how our maternity photos came out & the special moments she captured! We had a great time during our photo session and with Jenny. She is a doll and super sweet :)

Sent on 05/03/2018

Mandi · Married on 03/03/2018

Jenny was absolutely amazing!!! Highly recommend. We just loved her!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Cassie · Married on 01/01/2018

Jenny is the absolute best in town!! Her pictures are high quality beautiful work and her personality is amazing! We will keep using Jenny for all of our pictures!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Chelsea · Married on 09/23/2017

Great photos, Great photographer, overall great experience !

Sent on 06/30/2017

Brittanie O. · event on 09/22/2017

She is the best! She is kind, understanding, intuitive, funny, so patient with our children, and the best photographer to boot! We will never use another photographer, she is our favorite

Sent on 01/16/2018

Laekyn · Married on 09/15/2017

Jenny is a doll and such a delight to work with. My husband and I had our anniversary pictures taken by her and were overjoyed with how beautiful they turned out. I love her style and her professionalism. She contacted me quickly to schedule and had our photos to us soon after our session. Jenny is a very genuine person and we look forward to working with her in the future.

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Jenny King Photography 15
    Jenny King Photography 16
    Jenny King Photography 17
    Jenny King Photography 18

Ashton · Married on 09/02/2017

Jenny went above and beyond for Aaron and I! I have never felt more comfortable taking professional photographs! Engagements, Bridals, and Wedding Day was a breeze with Jenny King Photography! I would recommend Jenny to anyone and everyone getting married! ❤️

Sent on 01/09/2018
    Jenny King Photography 19
    Jenny King Photography 20
    Jenny King Photography 21
    Jenny King Photography 22

Maggie · Married on 08/25/2017

Jenny takes beautiful pictures. We will definitely book with her again.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/08/2017

Jenny did an amazing job working with our large family and our kiddo with autism. She was so flexible with our ever changing schedules and super fast with delivering our proofs. I’m already looking forward to scheduling more appointments with her. She’s AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Jenny King Photography 23

Veronica · Married on 06/30/2017

Jenny was very easy to talk to and took the time to understand what I was looking for with my photos. She captured beautiful moment and the photos she took are priceless to me and my family. Anytime I hear anyone in need of a photographer I recommend her and I probably always will.

Sent on 06/24/2017

Haylea · Married on 06/17/2017

Jenny is very fun to work with! She has a great personality and does awesome work!! I will definitely use her for future photography needs!!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Madeline · Married on 06/06/2017

We did family/newborn pictures and Jenny was AMAZING to work with. She was extremely patient with my three year old and a baby whisperer with the newborn. I could not be happier with the pictures we received. Will definitely be using Jenny again!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Tiffany · Married on 05/19/2017

Jenny is an AMAZING photographer! Her work is stunning and she is so sweet, highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Caressa · Married on 04/29/2017

We had a wonderful experience working with Jenny and we are so pleased with all of the beautiful pictures that we will treasure forever. I highly recommend using Jenny for all your photography needs.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Tina Alicia · Married on 03/25/2017

Being a JKP bride was the best decision I could have made. Worth every penny, Jenny was nothing but professional and friendly. Loved how my photos turned out.

Sent on 06/28/2017