Jenny Haury Photography Reviews

Jenny Haury Photography 6
Jenny Haury Photography 7
  • Heather

Heather · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Fantastic photographer, wonderful person!

Jenny is phenomenal! We have hired her for our engagement and wedding photos and recently had our engagement shoot with her. We are even more excited now to have her at the wedding! Jenny is the sweetest person and so so talented! She is great at making you feel comfortable and giving direction to make the whole experience fun and memorable. We had a blast with her and cannot believe how beautiful our pictures are - they're all so natural and so very us. We love them and are beyond ecstatic to work with her again for our wedding.

Hire Jenny! She's an exceptional photographer and a wonderful person. It will be the easiest and best decision you make while planning your wedding!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Jenny Haury Photography 22
  • Hailie

Hailie · Married on 05/11/2019

Did our May Florida wedding

My husband and I love Jenny. She was so sweet to work with, and was always available to answer any questions we had. The photos were gorgeous and we love them! Thank you soooo much!!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    Jenny Haury Photography 34
    Jenny Haury Photography 35

Emma · Married on 10/07/2018

Outstanding Wedding Photographer

Jenny was an outstanding photographer! She is extremely kind, professional, and creative. She was able to capture all of the important moments of my wedding beautifully. My pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. Hiring her as my photographer was definitely one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Karen · Married on 08/11/2018

Jenny was such a noble, and kind person to have as our photographer! She was so professional, and always very responsive from the beginning. We had a lot of family and I know sometime bridal parties can be a little crazy but she stayed so calm and patient through it all! We’ve seen samples of two of our pictures and we have already fallen in love with her work! I can’t wait to hopefully hire her away when we get to go back for anniversaries if she’s still within the area! I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Jenny Haury Photography 36

Adrianne · Married on 03/03/2018

Jenny is amazing!!! She captured every moment from my wedding! She had the best ideas and was so creative!!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Tricia · Married on 01/14/2018

We hired Jenny for our family photos and then again for our wedding. Her talent and creativity is absolutely unmatched! Her turn around time for our wedding album was amazing. Jenny if one of the best decisions we could have ever made for capturing our special day!

Sadie · Married on 10/07/2017

I can’t say enough about how amazing Jenny has been in my life the last two years capturing some of the most important moments! She is willing to do anything to give her clients what they want even if it means venturing out on a 0 degree day, in the snow and wind.. oh, she was also while 8 months pregnant. Not a single complaint! Not only is she an incredible photographer but she is incredibly kind and compassionate and makes you feel as though you’ve been old friends all your life which makes having her around on such busy and intimate days, so comforting. She’s creative and has an eye to try different and unique things to take your pictures to the next level! Her professionalism and ability to work so efficiently in different situations makes her such a quality photographer. I have no complaints about having Jenny as my photographer through my engagement, wedding and one of my most uplifting and empowering sessions, boudoir. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone interested. I’m sorry to see her leave New York but looking forward to watching her business grow in the South!

Jenny Haury Photography 37
    Jenny Haury Photography 43
    Jenny Haury Photography 44
    Jenny Haury Photography 45

Kelsey · Married on 09/02/2017

She really is the real deal! Laid back, fantastic to get along with, and made the day so relaxing. We were actually AHEAD of schedule all day, does that ever really happen?!?! If you are after a fun, relaxing, and stress free experience she is 100% what you are looking for. She was also totally willing to adventure into the horse paddocks with us, so cool!

Jenny Haury Photography 46

Samantha · Married on 08/12/2017

Jenny was absolutely wonderful. Not only is she impeccably talented at her craft, but she is unbelievably flexible and made us feel so comfortable and at ease. I dreamed of Pinterest-worthy wedding photos and struggled to find a photographer who could capture exactly what I was looking for. Jenny had done my sister-in-law’s wedding the summer before ours, and after looking back at Jenny’s portfolio I knew she was the perfect match! Jenny also did my boudoir session that I gifted to my husband on our wedding night. She was so comforting and made it so easy and natural, I was able to just be myself. I would recommend her to anyone!! Thanks again for capturing our special day!

Jenny Haury Photography 47
    Jenny Haury Photography 54
    Jenny Haury Photography 55
    Jenny Haury Photography 56

Helen · Married on 07/01/2017

Had so much fun with Jenny! She makes you feel very comfortable and the photos look so natural. Jenny did our wedding and engagement photos and it was such an easy and fun experience. If you’re looking for natural images Jenny’s your girl. I also had a friend do a boudoir shoot with her after my wedding and she had nothing but great things to say. Jenny is so sweet and makes you feel comfortable through your entire wedding journey.

Devon · Married on 06/06/2017

Jenny is top notch. She is extremely professional and one of the nicest people I have ever met. She was incredibly accommodating - we were planning our wedding from 5 hours away, and any time we were in the area, she would make sure to come meet us at a time/place that was convenient for us. She truly took the time to get to know me, my husband, and our families before the big day. Jenny and her team truly added an extra element of magic and fun to our "best day ever."

She is the BEST - so talented. Would highly recommend to anyone for any occasion without hesitation!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Valerie · Married on 06/11/2016

Chose Jenny for our engagement and wedding photos, so glad we did!! She was so carefree and easy to work with that being ourselves just came naturally. She gives great direction on where to stand and how to pose, her confidence makes you feel confident. Our wedding was super small, filled with close family and friends. This made for a lot of people wanting a lot of photos! Jenny handled all the requests with ease and was great at going with the flow. Did I mention that our photos came in a beautiful wooden box filled with moss and cute things?! Jenny is truly the best!!!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Kristen · Married on 12/17/2017

Jenny was very kind and professional. It was a delight to work with her and she is a wonderful photographer! :)

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Jenny Haury Photography 57
    Jenny Haury Photography 58
    Jenny Haury Photography 59

Brenna · Married on 07/29/2017

3.0

Jenny was our wedding photographer in the Thousand Islands last year. (We snagged her before she moved! Lucky us!) She did such a beautiful job. Our portraits, in particular, are absolutely stunning—she perfectly captured the complete joy (and jitters!) we felt leading up to the ceremony. We were both a little awkward with getting our photo taken and being the center of attention and Jenny made us feel completely at ease. Our first look was one of my favorite memories of the day and that's in part thanks to Jenny's laid-back attitude and hands-off approach. We really got the time to soak in every moment without feeling like we were on display.

Aside from just taking really beautiful photos, Jenny is a delight to work with. She is extremely organized and everything, for the most part, is done online. Plus, she's a total sweetheart. Can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/09/2018