Jenny B Photography Reviews

Jenny B Photography View more information

• Cindy
    Cindy Married on 10/20/2020

Absolute Timeless Perfection

I found Jenny through a friend and I immediately fell in love with her style. Her photos are the perfect crisp, light and airy photos that are absolutely timeless - the exact style I wanted for our photos. At the time we were planning a destination wedding so we used Jenny to take our engagement photos and they were everything and more. Fast forward to Covid, we had to make the decision to stay local and with only 4 months left to plan we made the switch. The first vendor I reached out to was Jenny. I knew that we had to have her as our photographer, we were willing to change our wedding date around her availability. I am so so thankful that Jenny was able to work with us and our weekday date. She is truly a gem of a person and professional. She delivered our wedding package within record time. The photos capture the day so perfectly and we are eternally grateful to have them.

Our biggest problem now is running out of wall space for all the photos Jenny has taken of us and that we love too many of them.

Ps. I told Jenny after taking our engagement photos that I wished I could take her to Mexico for our wedding photos - well life just works funny like that and we were truly blessed to have her capture our wedding.

• Liz
    Liz H. Married on 11/16/2019

The absolute best!

Jenny was amazing to work with! From our first phone conversation to changing our engagement shoot last minute and the entirety of our wedding day. Jenny was responsive, flexible, and on top of it! My husband and I really could not have asked for a better wedding photographer. We are beyond excited with how our pictures turned out and we also had so much fun working with her! Throughout the entire process, Jenny was there to answer any questions and she went above and beyond on our wedding day to ensure everything ran smoothly. We really can't say enough about how great our experience was and how thankful we are that she captured our day!
  • Laura
    Laura Married on 10/19/2019

Best Photographer ever...seriously!

Jenny made our whole wedding seamless. She was our second hire and we could not have been more thrilled to have her recommended to us. Everything from emails, phone calls, engagement pictures, the day of and beyond have been truly amazing! Her work is fantastic- she is creative, nimble, and adds to the party. I loved dancing with her at the end of the night. She is the best!
  • Juliet
    Juliet B. Married on 09/07/2019

Captured Moments that we will Cherish Forever!

Jenny was a pleasure to work with and we will cherish the photographs she gave us.

When I was looking to hire a photographer, I wanted someone who produced timeless images that captured the moments of my wedding day and the emotions that went along with those moments. Jenny exceeded my expectations in every way. She took intimate photos that made us look effortlessly gorgeous.

She is the perfect balance of artistic and practical. She lets her imagination and keen eye for beauty shine when shooting, but she is also timely, considerate, and understands all the background work that goes into making a wedding perfect. She recommends vendors, helps choose the perfect locations for engagement and wedding photographs, and develops wedding day timelines. She listened to our ideas while also encouraging us to trust her and try new things. She is thoughtful in her preparation for the wedding day, and this let me relax and trust her process.

On the actual wedding day she blended into the wedding party seamlessly. She encouraged everyone to be comfortable and she made everyone excited to be in front of the camera. My groom loved being in front of the camera and she made him feel great about himself. She went above and beyond all day, and then after, she delivered the final photos in only 2 weeks!

We would recommend Jenny to anyone without hesitation!
  • Kasey
    Kasey S. Married on 07/20/2019

My Wedding Would Not Have Been The Same Without Jenny

Oh, Jenny. I heard about Jenny when I emailed my venue. They sent me one of her galleries for another wedding at my venue. I fell so in love with that gallery that I eventually chose that venue, but more importantly, we chose Jenny. I was leaning towards Jenny from the moment she responded to my inquiry. I could just feel her sweet demeanor through her message. From that day on, Jenny was absolutely perfect. She shot our engagement shoot while pregnant (she totally rocked it). She set up the perfect timeline. And most importantly, she delivered the most gorgeous shots of our beautiful day. At this point, I can say I consider Jenny a friend. I am so thankful to have worked with her and I recommend her to everyone that is searching for a photographer. You won’t regret choosing her!
  • Laura
    Laura U. Married on 06/29/2019

Choosing jenny was the best decision!

Jenny was an absolute dream to work with and we still can’t believe how perfectly she captured our special day! As with any vendor for your wedding day, it is a difficult decision. Photography was especially important to us because at the end of the day some of life’s sweetest moments are captured in a picture. Jenny is incredibly talented and has a true eye for photography. She made us feel like naturals in front of the camera and was such a joy to work with. Jenny is incredibly organized and made us feel at ease when it comes to making sure all of the little moments on such a big day are captured. From the moment she arrived on our wedding day, until we left the reception as newlyweds, Jenny was working hard to get every single detail just right and it shows in her work. It is such a gift to have such stunning photography to remember your special day and it is something we will cherish forever. I would highly recommend Jenny to capture your special day!
    Rosanna Married on 07/21/2018
    Jenny was the first vendor I booked when planning my wedding. She photographed our friends' wedding and when we saw the pictures, we knew we had to have her! I met with Jenny and instantly felt connected to her through her sincere friendliness and her genuine interest in our story. Our engagement pictures were part of our package and I was so incredibly impressed with how they came out - we received so many compliments on just those shots alone! She also helped and gave input on our wedding day timeline , which was so important and vital when it comes to planning. When it came to our wedding day, the weather took a bad turn and many of the visions we had planned out had to be rearranged and reworked. Jenny and her assistants did an amazing job working through the craziness of the day and finding new locations and ways to still get amazing pictures in the rain. She makes the use of an umbrella look oh so romantic! Despite things not going to plan, as events tend to do, the pictures came out amazing and she was a true professional the whole time. A true testament to her talent. We are so grateful that she captured our wedding day and can not say enough great things about her. Pictures last forever and are often what you look back on years later. They should be beautiful and timeless, which is exactly what you'll get with Jenny.
    Ratana Married on 08/26/2017
    With all the craziness that comes with wedding planning, it was such a blessing to have found Jenny. I literally found her after firing my initial photographer and in the mist of panicking, Jenny was a gift from heaven after hours of research! She was so quick and responsive to all my emails, I never had to question her if she would be the right one to capture my day.

She made Danny and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera, I forgot she was there sometimes! She really took the time to get to know me. That was really important to me, I wanted someone to capture "us" and not just take the typical wedding photos. She exceeded those expectations with our engagement photos and I cannot wait for our wedding photos. Not only did she show up on my wedding day more than an hour before she was set to come, she never stopped shooting until she was completely satisfied. You can tell Jenny is a professional and loves what she does.

I have wedding guests who cannot stop telling me how polite and great she was, but the quality of her work speaks for itself. I highly recommend Jenny to anyone who wants a photographer who will take the time to get to know you as a couple, is personable, professional, and delivers amazing product!
  • User1014859 2+ years ago
    Jenny is fabulous and a wonderful photographer. She captured the love and celebration of our California wedding and helped make our day so memorable. Jenny has an amazing artistic eye and we were really happy with the photos she took at our wedding!
    Brianna Married on 08/07/2010
    Couldn't ask for better pictures. Jenny did a perfect job at capturing our perfect day!
    Maria Married on 09/29/2017
    It was great to work with Jenny - she's very easy going and helped me think through some details for the wedding. She was flexible with what services and overall style that I desired. Needless to say she captured amazing moments of our wedding day and I would gladly reach out to her in the future and recommend her to friends/family.