18 Reviews for Jenn's Sticks and Stems

Aisle Decor (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
16 Jenn's Sticks and Stems Reviews

Every guest at my wedding was amazed by my bouquet and the floral center pieces - they were absolutely perfect! And, Jenn is a dream to work with!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have ONLY GOOD things to say! Jenn was amazing through out the entire process. I knew my flowers were beyond taken care of which let me forget about my flowers and stress about one of the million other aspects of wedding planning. She is well worth the money and just a very sweet genuine person

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenn was referred to me by my wedding planner and let me tell you... she is the best! The flowers were perfect and exactly what I had pictured for my special day. She even hand delivered my bouquet to me which added so much more to my overall experience. If you are looking for someone who is hardworking and can understand your visual words and is just the sweetest... this is your girl.

Profile Picture Paige, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenn was such a breath of fresh air! She was so easy to work with and has an amazing eye for flowers. As someone who knows nothing about flowers, I was worried about picking out my bouquets. But with Jenn, I had full confidence in showing her my ideas and having her run with it. My wedding flowers were above and beyond my expectations and I highly recommend having Jenn do florals for your wedding!

Profile Picture Zoe, 8/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenn is AMAZING!! I highly recommend her! I had some terrible experiences with some other florist. Trust me Jenn is the best!! She came to our meeting organized and completely prepared! She had researched some things I had on pinterest and brought fresh ideas! She is also amazing at working with your budget! She came up with all kinds of neat ideas on how we can use the flowers for more then just one thing. I highly Recommend Jenn!!

Profile Picture User6768615, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Awesome Florist!! She does amazing work and worked easily within my budget! I highly recommend

Profile Picture Chris, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jenn went above and beyond all my expectations as far as the look and detail of each of my flower pieces and also the amount of time and detail she spent setting up and making sure everything was exactly as I invisioned on my big day. She was also amazingly responsive and always kept me up to date with my floral order. Overall an amazing expierence!

Profile Picture Tayler, 7/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenn was a pleasure to work with. Not only was she easy to work with, but she was very responsive, professional, and detail-oriented. The colorful bouquets and floral head dresses she created for my wedding turned out beautifully and had a very fun, whimsical flair! She definitely went the extra mile to make sure that I was happy with the floral arrangements. I'm pleased with her service and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Justeen, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jenn is over the top amazing and an extremely talented florist- I highly recommend! From the first point of communication, she was thoughtful, engaging and conscious of my budget and needs. She helped to ensure I keep my budget where I wanted it to be, while creating the wedding and look that I had always dreamed of. On the day of, she went above and everything was set up so beautifully and intricately- she even moved some of my flowers and candles from the ceremony site to the reception to help me save costs. She is truly amazing and I high recommend her if you are looking for a talented, fun and hardworking florist in Kitsap County. Thank you Jenn for the best wedding flowers I could have ever dreamed of!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jenn is amazing. A lovely person, with a lovely talent. She surpassed every expectation for our wedding flowers, and completely nailed the cottage garden/wildflower look I wanted in my arrangements... in the dead of winter, no less (no easy task, I'd imagine). She even remembered all my flower loves and dislikes (and I have many). She was very responsive and professional.

Profile Picture Katie, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We planned our December 28th wedding from overseas. It was a bit nerve-racking not being involved. We contacted Jenn via email and she was very responsive. After a phone call and our pretty small pinterest board, she was confident with everything we gave her. Our budget wasn't very high and we changed our vision about half way through. She still made us feel at ease that it would be perfect.
We got a sneak peak of the flowers the day before the wedding and my husband was even blown away! Jenn by far exceeded our expectations! The colors and arrangements were perfectly put together with the highest attention to detail. It was the highlight of our wedding and Jenn was lovely to work with!

Profile Picture Jenny, 12/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jenn created the floral arrangements for our Oct. 8 wedding and did such an amazing job. From our first meeting she was full of unique ideas for our wedding, which we wanted to be representative of us as a couple (my fiance is from Hawaii and proposed to me with an ocean themed sapphire surrounded by sculpted coral) but didn't want to be cliche, boring or overly theme-y. Jenn's ideas for our driftwood and lantern centerpieces as well as her masterful combination of textures and colors, from silver brunia to succulents and pincushion proteus, was simply amazing. My bridesmaids and I are succulent lovers and everyone was fighting to take home the centerpieces and bouquets! I received so many comments from guests who were in awe of the arrangements. Not only is Jenn professional, responsive and detail-oriented, she is also a great value and will shop around to get you the most bang for your buck. Even though I have been an avid gardener and succulent grower initially it was tough for me to think about spending money on flowers since they are so fleeting. So, prior to meeting with Jenn I shopped around and could not find a better value in the Puget Sound region. If you're looking for arrangements that are unique, attention-grabbing, beautiful and a great value, look no further! My husband and I couldn't be happier with our choice.

Profile Picture Julita, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit

Jenn's Sticks and Stems was a dream come true for our wedding flowers! Her attention to detail and passion for creating the perfect bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and arrangements was unprecedented. She has a true eye for creating exquisite floral arrangements. She was a joy to work with, prompt in responding, and so willing to work with us. She made the flowers one of the highlights of the whole day, and I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for flowers for anything! If you're in need of a floral designer, look no further! She's the best!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jenn's is the most attentive, professional, amiable, and responsive florist I've ever worked with. I had a vision for my wedding, and babbled on and on about what that entailed. I'll cut to the chase - Jenn's Sticks and Stems delivered a fantasy.

Her attention to detail for our "Walk in the Woods" theme was incredible. From the trailing clematis running between each table, to the birch wrapped vases with mossy growth at their base, the fiddleheads, native plants, ferns and nigella, all came together to create one incredibly cohesive and spectacular scene (it really was a scene!). Jenn was so creative and approached each arrangements with a level of sophistication and beauty, our guest are still raving and the venue is eager to work with her again. She is a talented florist, and deserves more than five stars. I will certainly be coming to Jenn's Sticks and Stems for all future purchases of floral arranges, wedding related or not!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Great experience from the design/consultation for creating the arrangements to the delivery. Friends and family told me unsolicited how great they turned out.

Profile Picture Dustin, 3/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jenn was so lovely to work with thoughout my wedding process. The moment I saw her bridal bouquet and wedding arch at a wedding show I knew I needed to hire her. I was on a bit of a strict budget and Jenn was willing to work with me and was sweet and honest about the price of each item I wanted . She was flexibility me and accommodating with creating the perfect package for me. Jenn even had a few meetings before the wedding to play with ideas. They day of the wedding was magical, watching her do her work was breathtaking. Jenn went above and beyond with every flower she touched. My wedding arbor and arch was so stunning my venue asked to keep it up for other weddings heoughour the weekend! My bridal bouquet was so diverse and rich with color and beauty. The flowers add so much to your wedding and I don't regret one dollar I spent! Jenn deserved at least double what I paid her!!! My guests gushed the entire night about how beautiful my center peices were and all wanted to take one home! I feel so blessed I found her and knew the moment we met no matter the cost she shared my vision. My wedding was at a beautiful farm on the Olympic peninsula in September when Dahlias are a bloom. My pictures will all be stunning because of her.I have been to many weddings and I may be biased at my own but this was truly the best craftsmanship I have ever seen! Thank you Jenn. I hope you continue to bless others specials events wherever the world takes you!
My best, Jessica and Luke Romero

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)