Jennifer Yount Photography Reviews

30 | Fullerton, CA

30 Reviews for Jennifer Yount Photography

Annette Overstrom · Married on 11/22/2018

Expert Photography

We are so glad we picked Jennifer to shoot our wedding! She gave us expert advice on how to pose naturally and took our nervousness away.

Jennifer knew the property very well and arrived much earlier to ensure all locations she had in mind were accessible that day and how the lighting was playing into it that day. Many locations I hadn’t even been to and would not have known.

Jennifer was very well prepared and very pleasant to work with. I can’t wait to see our photos when they are done as our wedding was just a few days ago. I will update my review when the photos are in. I’m very confident that they will turn out perfectly.

Thank you Jennifer for making our wedding unforgettable!

Jessica · Married on 05/05/2018

Jennifer and her husband Luke are simply wonderful! Choosing a photographer for your wedding can be a bit stressful, but once my now husband and I Skyped with Jennifer and Luke many months before our wedding, we knew we had made a fantastic decision. They are professional, so very kind, and so easy to work with! We opted not to do engagement photos, so instead they attended our rehearsal and welcome party the night before, which was so great! Not only did we get to meet them in person before our big day, but it will be so wonderful to have those moments captured in photos as well. Our wedding day was HOT - it was about 104 degrees in Palm Desert when we started bridal portraits and first look photos, but you wouldn't have known that with Jennifer and Luke. All smiles, no complaints - total professionals, who made us laugh through it all! We are so grateful to have had them capture the most wonderful day of our lives, and are so excited to see our photos in a few weeks! Jennifer and Luke - thank you so much!

Lee Anne · Married on 03/26/2017

Jennifer came to my daughter's wedding shower to capture everything. I knew I didn't want to miss anything with having to worry if someone else got that picture. With Jennifer there, I knew I could enjoy the shower and she would get it all on camera! I was not disappointed! She was great and so worth having her there. She is the sweetest and so easy to work with! The theme to the shower was Jack and Sally from the Haunted Mansion, she even did 'Ghost Pictures"! It was a blast! Thank you so much, Jennifer!

Dana · Married on 09/24/2016

I instantly clicked with Jennifer when we met to discuss my wedding. She's super easy to talk to, very engaging and knowledgable. It felt like I'd known her all my life, which I don't say very often! Her and Luke's photographic style was exactly what my husband and I were looking for, and we weren't disappointed! She even climbed up on top of the staircase railing to get the shot that now hangs over our fireplace!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jennifer Yount Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Dana! Luke and I loved getting to know you both. I completely agree it felt like spending the day with long time friends. You had such a fun and beautiful wedding! Your pictures are some of our favorites from 2016!!

Amber · Married on 07/28/2016

**Not a Wedding Review (Jennifer Yount Photography is more than a wedding photographer)**

As I was deciding on the perfect outdoor photographer to capture my son's personality for his senior portraits, it was quickly apparent that Jennifer Yount Photography was the right choice. Jennifer was prompt in answering my questions and concerns as well as making suggestions based on my preferences. She took the time to get to know my son (interests and comfort level) for the purpose of establishing a great client relationship. Jennifer exceeded my expectations. I will forever be grateful and cherish the moments Jennifer captured.

It is also important to mention the high quality of the portraits and products. Quality is not cheap, but worth every penny! If you are looking for beautiful and unforgettable portraits, then look no further because Jennifer Yount Photography will meet all your occasion needs.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Jennifer Yount Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amber! I had a great time getting to know you and Zach during our session. He is a very bright, well-mannered, responsible boy. And he clearly has a lot of talent. He will go far. I'll be praying for those full soccer scholarships to come through. It sounds like he really has a good chance. I look forward to seeing which college he chooses. It has also been a pleasure working with you. It is unmistakable how much you love and cherish your son. You're a wonderful mother! I'll see you soon for your session with your husband.

Jimena · Married on 05/28/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Jennifer! Whatever I write here will seriously not do her justice. She was absolutely amazing, super organized, friendly, professional, flexible....the list goes on! My husband and I had a great experience with her for our wedding photos and we received lots of compliments from our family and friends when we shared them. We were planning our Southern California wedding from out of state and Jennifer made us feel extremely comfortable and had great advice on every aspect we were uncertain of...I'd say having Jennifer as a photographer is kind of like having a second wedding planner/adviser! She was also extremely accommodating by having our talks and viewing party via Skype. She captured every detail and our photos turned out AMAZING! I would highly recommend Jennifer Yount Photography to anyone wanting to capture a special event, especially a wedding. I hope one day my husband and I can move back to California so we can hire Jennifer again to capture our future big moments!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Jennifer Yount Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jimena! You and Alec had a wonderful heartfelt wedding. Your mother-daughter dance was simply beautiful. I had tears streaming down and chills. I LOVED IT! You both had so much going on leading up to the wedding, that I felt I couldn't do enough to help out. I'm glad everything came together and your wedding day was perfect! I'll see you next time your in Palm Springs.

Alex · Married on 03/19/2016

Working with Jennifer and Luke was an amazing experience. The two of them are really down to earth, incredibly accommodating, and provide incredible quality photos. We were organizing our California wedding from out of state, which is a stressful enough experience, but we never once had to worry about our photographers! We'd work with them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/17/2016

Jennifer Yount Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alex! I knew from the very first email that it would be fun to work with you and Petya. We loved your adventurous spirit and could tell right away that you were best friends first and loved each other deeply. We look forward to seeing you next time you're in California!

Kelsey · Married on 12/20/2015

Jennifer and Luke were fabulous to work with! I loved how organized Jennifer was throughout the process and made the day and days leading up to the wedding pain and stress free. Jennifer was very accommodating for us because we had a destination wedding. To view our wedding presentation we set up a Skype show and it was incredible. There was much laughter and tears reliving our special day. I would recommend Jennifer to anyone! Very cost efficient and does a great job. Thanks so much for making our big day one to remember!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Jennifer Yount Photography's reply:

Kelsey, thank you so much for your sweet review! You were a true pleasure to work with. Your ease and delightful personality made the entire process stress free. Your deep joy and excited for your wedding day was contagious! Luke and I had a great time at your wedding. We loved all of the toasts!

Summer · Married on 10/18/2014

Jennifer was such a pleasure to work with! Besides being an incredibly kind and friendly person, she is extremely talented and a true professional. I was beyond impressed and happy with the images from my wedding day. Jennifer and her partner did not miss a beat. They captured every special and important moment from the day, even events I didn't know happened until I saw the pictures! I was extremely comfortable with Jen and never felt like the camera was in the way or intruding. She made our families and friends comfortable as well and she often made many of us laugh. Our bridal party and family members kept commenting on how great our photographer was to work with. Jen is a great listener and cares about what is important to her clients. She was flexible, but as a professional did not compromise on things that were important to capture the best possible images. I would highly recommend Jennifer Yount for any type of photography, but especially for the bride and groom who want to ensure their wedding day will be captured by a professional, talented, and amazing photographer! There are so many things to worry about on your wedding day and if you choose Jennifer, you won't have to worry about photography!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Jennifer Yount Photography's reply:

WOW! I am completely blown away by your review, Summer! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I can't tell you how much Luke and I loved being at your wedding. Everything from the venue and details to the awesome family and friends you have. We really felt like 'part of the family'. You are incredible people. We really look forward to seeing you again soon!
  • I

Irene · Married on 11/22/2013

Jennifer and her partner Luke were amazing!!! My hubby and I loved them! My bridal party loved them! They did such a amazing job being there for us and letting us know that the day was just about us!!!!! 5 stars, 2 thumbs up & all that jazz for Jennifer Yount photography!!!!

Karissa · Married on 11/02/2013

I can't say enough wonderful things about Jennifer. My husband and I had such a fantastic experience with her for our engagement and wedding photos. She is so professional and organized. We received many compliments during the rehearsal and wedding about the great job Jennifer and Luke were doing, not to mention the multitude of compliments on our photos. Jennifer was very helpful with everything wedding related, from helping find vendors, to making sure the rehearsal ran smoothly, to creating a wedding day timeline. The photos are amazing and I could not be happier. We will have these beautiful memories forever. I would recommend Jennifer Yount Photography to anyone.

Antanice · Married on 06/15/2013

I was extremely satisfied with Jennifer's professionalism and flexibility. She was willing to do whatever it takes to make the bride and groom happy. Not to mention EVERYONE of my guest that have seen my wedding album or photos say they wish they had her for their special moment and the under-estimated the importance of images as they tell the story. Jennifer is gifted.

Judy · Married on 03/18/2013

Excellent photos. Everyone loves our album. A delight to work with. Accommodating and flexible.
    We couldn't have asked for more

• EventsRenee

Julie · Married on 03/13/2013

Thank you so much Jennifer for being my wedding photographer! It was so special to have you there by my side and made me feel so comfortable. Your direction was great, and thank you for keeping my husband injury in mind for the more difficult maneuvers we had to accomplish for the perfect shots. As a wedding coordinator, it was special to have you as my personal photographer for my day! Love you and looking forward to many more weddings in the future together!

Jennifer was great to work with and the photos look excellent. Excellent job!!

We enjoyed working with Jennifer. Her photographs always turn out amazing. She was very helpful during our wedding, much more than just taking pictures. She kept us on track the entire day! We highly recommend her and her services. We can't wait to schedule another shoot for family pictures!

Bekah · Married on 08/01/2012

There are no words adequate to describe how wonderful Jennifer Yount Photography is! Jennifer and her crew were amazing and did a great job capturing our special wedding day with an artistic yet classic approach! Jennifer and her team went over and beyond the call of duty! I highly recommend Jennifer Yount Photography.

Sarah · Married on 03/17/2012

Jennifer exceeded our expectations in every way and was generally a pleasure to work with. We were planning a wedding long-distance, and she happily called, skyped, and emailed with us to understand our expectations and communicate all details. She was always very prompt and thorough in her responses, even though she was travelling out-of-state to shoot our wedding. She attended our rehearsal, had a day-of emergency kit, and made sure to include certain family, etc. in shots. My husband and I, as well as our guests, didn't even notice her or her second shooter during the ceremony or reception, yet she managed to capture every shot we'd dreamed of. We ordered the exact album and specific prints we wanted online and received them quickly in the mail, after reviewing draft layouts of everything first. The quality is much higher than albums we've had for other events. Plus, Jennifer was very reasonable and so sweet to work with -- we couldn't recommend her enough!!

Brittany · Married on 11/12/2011

I can’t stress enough how grateful I am to Jennifer. She saved the day multiple times on the day of my wedding. When people were running around like chickens with their heads cut off, Jennifer stayed focused and calm. She was a true professional that I was so glad to have on my team.
    Jennifer made sure to always keep in contact before the wedding day and she also checked in a couple times after the wedding to see if we had any question about how to retrieve our photos. She would also email to just see how we were doing. By choosing Jennifer to be a part of your wedding day, you are choosing a phenomenal photographer that truly cares about making your day special and stress free. I could not recommend her enough. I have already recommended her to all my friends and family.

Patrick · Married on 10/08/2011

My wife and I were married got married in Palm Springs October 2011 and we used Jennifer Yount Photography. We could not have picked a better photographer for our wedding. Her professionalism was unmatched and she was very east and fun to work with. Her photos captured our wedding exactly the way we wanted it done. I would strongly recommend doing the photo booth that she offers as it made some of our favorite photos to go back and look at.

My wife and I would highly recommend and endorse the use of Jennifer Yount Photography for any occasion.

Cheyenne · Married on 07/30/2011

Jeniffer is a great Wedding Photography. She works hard for you and pays attention to the details. Highly recommended.

Crystal · Married on 04/09/2011

Jennifer did an amazing job! She is extremely professional and is able to adjust to whatever you need. She even helped when we had no idea how to put in the veil! She offers many suggestions and always works with ideas, prices, hours and other services. I highly recommend her!

Shannon · event on: 07/15/2011

She's wonderful! Very professional and patient. My birthday suprise pics came out amazing. I am planning on doing a pregnancy/family shoot soon. I can't wait.

Summer · Married on 12/01/2017

If you are looking for an experienced, talented and creative photographer look no further! Jennifer Yount met and exceeded my expectations which left me with one less thing to stress over on my special day. I was my own wedding planner so once my husband-to-be and I met with Jennifer and selected her as our photographer she graciously and willingly began to help me figure out the schedule for the entire day. Her experience really helped me know which questions to ask my other vendors and while she is a bit pricey, the quality of her work is absolutely worth it. Her customized products are top of the line most likely due to her graphic design background and I thoroughly enjoyed our final product. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Mario · Married on 10/12/2012

Good I would tell all my friends and famiy thay did a great job very happy