Jennifer Willard Photography Reviews

Jennifer Willard Photography 1
Jennifer Willard Photography 2
Jennifer Willard Photography 3

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2019

Captured every moment - even the small ones

We used Jennifer for our engagement and wedding photography. First, the engagement photos came out unbelievable! It was stunning what she can do with a camera and a moment. Then the wedding came and we had never seen a harder working photographer in our life. She was accommodating and so sweet. And I feel like with every hello to a new person or hug on a dance floor or even just me talking to my niece - she was right there capturing the moment. She gave us a sneak peak of the photos and WOW! She travels to Dallas and she is a better value for the money. The cost included your engagement photos, the wedding for 9 hours, and two photographers plus you get all the pictures after. We also had a photo booth, which I probably would not have done again included as well (it was a special). And if you have a baby - she does the cutest baby photos that will melt your heart!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Jennifer Willard Photography 4
    Jennifer Willard Photography 5
    Jennifer Willard Photography 6

Paige · Married on 10/14/2016

Always love her work! Very talented and professional. She made our big day special, helped it run smooth and captured some amazing memories! I will always have a photographer for our family

Sent on 02/03/2017

Laci · Married on 09/02/2016

Amazing service, person and quality! Couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture our memories that will last a life time.

Sent on 02/02/2017

Samantha · Married on 08/06/2016

I cannot speak highly enough about the photography services that Jennifer Willard Photography provided for my daughter's wedding. From the first moment we signed the contract, to seeing the final pictures after the wedding, we were always beyond pleased at the quality and professionalism of Jennifer and her associate. Jennifer really shined on the day of the wedding. During the bridal party photo shoot before the ceremony, the skies literally opened up and it started pouring....and Jennifer improvised with another plan, all the while with a smile and encouragement all the way! She was so wonderful to work with, we received many complements from the wedding party and guests about her! But the real proof was in the pictures!! Her creativity and talent were evident in every single one of the shots! Thank you, Jennifer for the perfect picutres of a perfect day!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Katelyn · Married on 01/24/2016

My husband and I had the most wonderful experience with Jennifer!

When we started looking for a wedding photographer we really wanted someone who was able to capture our personalities and give us something fresh for our engagement and wedding photos. While we were searching for the "perfect fit," I noticed that Jennifer Willard Photography focused on the couple rather than on showcasing the photographer's cool camera abilities.

Not only was Jennifer so great to work with, but he made everything very easy and comfortable. She recognized that we had never done this before, so she was great about giving us guidance.

Lastly, Jennifer was so wonderful about posting "sneak peak" pictures 2 weeks after the wedding on her social media so that we could have a little snapshot of how the pictures would ultimately turn out. Jennifer personally edits every picture that he sends you. I noticed that a lot of newlyweds got their wedding pictures back within a week of their wedding and were posting them on Facebook, all 900 of them! There is no way that those photographers are able to take the care and time on the brides' photos that Jennifer does. She makes you feel very special because you know that he takes as much pride in your wedding pictures as you do!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Cynthia · Married on 04/25/2015

Jennifer and her assistants did a wonderful job helping us remember our daughter's wedding weekend moments. They took fun and fantastic snapshots at the rehearsal dinner. They returned on Saturday to make both posed still shots and snapshots of the wedding party, the wedding itself, and the reception. One of the bridesmaids said, "She is the best photographer I've ever worked with and I've been in a lot of weddings."

Sent on 10/27/2015

John & Martha · Married on 10/19/2013

Jennifer Willard and her husband, Shane, are true professionals. They are so friendly and make you feel a ease throughout the entire phtography session. Jennifer is very easy to get in contact with at ay time. After our engagement photo session and our wedding photography at Elmwood Gardens, we will highly recommend Jennifer Willard Photography.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Nellie · Married on 06/15/2013

Jennifer Willard photography was so fun to work with! Jennifer and Shane are very personable and make you very relaxed while they take shots of you. They are so very talented! I was beyond pleased with their work! They made my wedding day complete!

Sent on 01/09/2014
  • User3220997 · 2+ years ago

Jennifer and Shane are amazing! They worked so hard all night to capture every special moment. We could not have asked for a better photography team!

Sent on 04/26/2013

Nikki · Married on 05/08/2010

Jennifer and Shane did an amazing job photographing our wedding! They captured the best moments of such a special day and were so flexible and fun! Because of their ability we have literally thousands of pictures that tell our story, they captured so many great moments and the pictures show emotion and character. They both have an eye for exciting shots and put their own (better) spin on traditional photography. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for greatness! Our family can vouch for their amazing abilities as they also photographed my sisters wedding and they are just as pleased with their experience and photos!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Jennifer was the best choice for our wedding! All pictures were quality and we had the pictures back very promptly!!!

Sent on 03/01/2014

Jamie · Married on 07/22/2016

Jennifer and her husband did an absolutely amazing job with our wedding photos. I found her after looking at several other photographers. Her quality of photos and reasonable prices made me contact her. She is so very pleasant and nice and I immediately felt that she really cares about each of her clients. Unlike the other photographers, I felt her work was worth the pretty penny to get professional wedding photos done. She also was very responsive, kind, and willing to work with me. She talked out the specifics with me to give me exactly what I wanted for a price that could not have been better. I have thousands of photos by them from my five hour wedding/reception. She went over every detail of the wedding before hand to make sure I got the pictures I wanted, which I very much appreciated because she brought up numerous moments I wouldn't have thought to mention. From the second they arrived they were taking pictures and working their tails off. The only reason I did not give a 5 out of 5 is because I didn't realize I was supposed to view my photos on the website before getting the cd copies of them. It makes total sense to me now that I would look online first so that I could pick out the ones to be edited, but I didn't think about it. I may have been told to do so and forgot about it in the craziness of the wedding. You will not be disappointed for choosing her to capture your special day! Please realize her cost is a bargain for what you get! She offered more with her packages at similar costs to the other photographers in the area.

Sent on 12/21/2016

4.2
      3.0

Jennifer does amazing work! She has the sweetest spirit and really cares about you as a client. She even managed to get my husband excited about the shoot. All of her work is done with extreme care and I didn't have a complaint about a single image. She can however, overbook herself which can lead to her taking a while to get proofs back to you. So when you sign your contract make sure you discuss expectations on how long things should take. Other than that I have no complaints. I will definitely still use her in the future.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Megan · Married on 04/05/2013

3.0

Jennifer and her husband were very easy to get in touch with in the planning and pre-wedding phase. At the wedding, they were great with fussy kids and impatient groomsmen! She was quick to send me a few "highlight" photos after the wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2013
  • Justin

Justin Kilishek · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Stay away!

This woman.
    My girlfriend and I wanted fall photos for our family, who all live up north. We live in Frisco, TX. We googled photographers in Palestine, because we wanted photos of us and our 3 dogs at Davey Dogwood Park. I called her Wednesday, Oct. 31, after looking at the website several times and thought it would be a good fit. Asked if she had a opening for around Nov. 10/11. So I paid her $135 deposit. My girlfriend had to drive back up to Michigan because her father ended up in the hospital and was going to be there for some time. We are moving to Michigan in Feb. so she is staying there. I contacted Jennifer via email on Monday Nov. 5th letting here know what happened and we will not be doing a session anymore. She told me she does not do refunds. I again stressed that it was just a few days after I paid her. She again did not care, she said this is her policy. I looked over and over her website because she said it was in her FAQ about not issuing refunds. I have a screen shot of her entire "FAQ" and nothing in there. Now there is. She also said it was in another spot. She said you can come back in like a year and do it, or give it to someone else to use. I told her again we are moving in a few months and my girlfriend will not be back. She didn't care at all. I told her this is not fair and I will be putting in a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and she goes "that will get you no where". And also told me she has been to court over this before. I told her why would you keep doing this to people if it's a ongoing issue? She goes "thats my policy".
    I don't really do reviews about this stuff, but I want to make people aware what kind of person she is. She has absolutely no heart. Read her bio about how passionate she is about capturing important days of our lives. She stole our money and refuses to care one bit. Take your money to someone else. I hope she gets shut down, because clearly she does not care. "That will get you nowhere." "I've been to court over this already." - is this someone you want to give your hard earned money to?

Sent on 11/07/2018