30 Reviews for Jennifer Joubert Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Albums (1)

Jen was so easy to work with and very professional. She made my husband and I (who are a little awkward in front of the camera) so comfortable and took some really beautiful pictures. I would recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Patti, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do I begin? Working with Jen was amazing. From the beginning she was professional and really made the effort to get to know myself and my fiancé. She found a great spot for our engagement photos and we had so much fun with her. Leading up to the wedding she was so organized and really put my mind at ease. She helped keep things moving along. And everyone she worked with commented on how great she was the work with. The photos themselves are amazing! The type that you see in wedding magazines. She captured so many amazing memories. The day goes so quickly and it's so nice to have them in such high quality. She caught all the little details and all the motion and fun at the reception. We couldn't be happier. I highly recommend her for your wedding! You won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jen was amazing! My husband and I are both pretty camera shy, and she made the experience so enjoyable. She was so friendly and encouraging, and found the right balance between making suggestions and stepping back and just letting things flow naturally. My family and friends thought she was great too. The pictures came out beautiful, we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Picking a photographer was hard because wedding photos are a once in a lifetime opportunity to capture, picking Jennifer was the right choice as we were not disappointed in a single photo (There were A lot)! She captured each special moment at the ceremony and the reception without us even knowing she was doing it. She stayed longer than we had agreed and even surprised us with a nighttime photo shoot. Jennifer was everything and more than we expected, we would highly recommend her work and would use her again !

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen was a responsive, valuable, and flexible photographer who made everyone feel super comfortable! She captured all of the family and friend photos we wanted and captured all the little details I had worked on for months! Due to the time of our wedding I was worried we wouldn't get any outdoor pictures but Jen MADE IT HAPPEN! Despite our wedding being just before the holidays, Jen provided our pictures in just over a month! There are alot of decisions to make while wedding planning and choosing Jen as our photographer was the easiest!

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Jennifer is AWESOME! We are so happy we went with her as our wedding photographer. She answers every LITTLE question and concern I have - And that is a lot! We LOVE our engagement photos and can't wait until our wedding day pictures :)

Profile Picture Angela , 9/17/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jen is amazing! She was really easy to work with, made everyone in our families feel comfortable, and was super flexible (at the last minute, we asked her to stay longer on the day of our wedding, and she made it work). Thank you, Jen!

Profile Picture User7712780, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jennifer was attentive to what we needed and was super easy and comfortable to work with. All our guests at the wedding loved her, as well. She was attentive to all my DIY details and my needs. Her quality of work and talent of skills are superb. She catches great candid moments with out making people notice she was there. Jennifer has a great eye with the lens. My husband is in the film industry, as a gaffer/ lighting technician, and he loves that she knows how to position and use lighting in the most flattering/natural way. We are very happy with her services and recommend anyone in the New England area. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen is very professional and talented at what she does. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer. We were amazed with our engagement photoshoot and were hoping the wedding photos would be just as good. She did not disappoint! There were so many great photos to choose from. She has a lot of experience and is a master of her craft! Thanks Jen for shooting our wedding. We hope you enjoyed yourself as much as we did. It was a pleasure working with you and we love our pictures!

Profile Picture Jen, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was wonderful working with Jennifer White Photography! She was quick at answering all of our questions when we were planning our wedding (so many emails we sent her!) and was very thorough throughout the whole day. She had some great pointers about how to formulate portraits and was so great at keeping us focused! I got so flustered during the weekend with everything we had to do and it was great having her there to remind us what we wanted (thank you Jen!). She was kind, efficient, hilarious, and a great fit to our party. Our pictures are beautiful and EVERYONE comments on the quality of each. The shots during our dancing are hilarious and wonderfully captured action shots! I'm so glad we chose her and her company. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Mi, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jen is an amazing photographer and I loved everything about working with her. Everything was easy- setting up our first meeting, engagement photos, the day of the wedding, and receiving our photos and album afterwards. And the photos were amazing! I was definitely concerned that I would not be able to express exactly what kind of photos I wanted, but whether I did or not she definitely figured it out as there was a perfect mix of unique/artistic photos that are perfect for frames and photo albums as well as standard group shots which I really wanted for the memory of who was there and what a great time we had. It was definitely an investment but well worth it and if I had to go back and do it again I would still choose her. My favorite part was seeing her pick good spots for photos based on the lighting, background, etc. - she picked spots I never would have thought of (especially for the engagement photos, we were on a farm) and they all turned out great! Everyone loved our photos once they came out and I was especially glad that she posted a few immediately after the wedding. I would definitely recommend Jen to a friend and I hope to use her services again in the future!

Profile Picture Kate, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jen was fantastic from start to finish. From the day we met over coffee, we felt totally comfortable with her and knew we were in good hands. Our engagement shoot was outdoors in 15-degree weather, and she still managed to stay upbeat and keep us laughing. Our wedding was totally DIY and a bit disorganized at times, but Jen came prepared and knew how to keep things light when it could have felt hectic. In addition to her wonderful personality and professionalism, she also has incredible talent. She has an amazing eye for light, color, and composition, and both the portraits and candids were beautiful. Any editing she did was imperceptible, unlike some photographers who go overboard. Almost a year later I still flip through the photos whenever I want to relive the day, and I know we will cherish our photos for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Maybe I'm a little biased but our wedding photos are so much better than those of most of our fiends. Jennifer and her second shooter caught some great moments and with good perspective. If you take a look at her blog you'll see what a good job she does at capturing the sweet moments, the happy moments, and the little details every bride works so hard to put together. She was professional and responded quickly to emails. Her packages are a good value, I wasn't expecting to afford an engagement shoot and a second shooter on the wedding day but we did. We plan to use Jennifer again in the future when we start a family.

Profile Picture User4435663, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jen was amazing!! She gave us great ideas for different photo angles and shots that I never would have come up with on my own. Her associate or second photog was also great. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer is fantastic!! She did our engagement photos at Fenway Park, and when it came time to choose a wedding photographer I knew i wanted her! We had our wedding ceremony in PA and Jennifer took the time out of her busy schedule to travel for us! She was so much fun to work with! And the photos are gorgeous! I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/23/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jennifer was amazing from beginning to end. From our beautiful engagement shots to the even more incredible wedding photos. We loved how comfortable she made us feel throughout the entire day. Even the days leading up to our wedding. She was just amazing. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Profile Picture User4558828, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer was the absolute best! She was quick to respond and super easy to work with. She made my fiancé Patrick and I feel so special on our wedding day. Her photos were gorgeous. We could not have asked for better.
We can not wait to use her again. Maybe baby photos :)
I highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture Annemarie, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Prints

We are so pleased to have found Jen! Our engagement session and wedding photos were just what we were looking for, personal and polished. We've had several friends ask us about our photographer after seeing the results, including a family business that was impressed with the level of quality of her work. She was super easy to work with, and helped keep my chaotic 'DIY' wedding on schedule, going out of her way to help with little details and make suggestions. Also managed to politely wrangle family members for several larger portraits. I'd recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Colleen , 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jennifer White is TRULY amazing!

My husband and I were recently married in New Orleans and from the start of our planning process I knew I wanted Jennifer White as our wedding photographer. She is such a sweetheart, completely laid back and easy to work with, and was totally willing to travel from Massachusetts to New Orleans for our wedding that was just after New Years.

Personally, I'm pretty awkward in front of a camera but Jennifer and her assistant made me feel so relaxed that it felt totally natural to have them around taking pictures. And the images these ladies captured are truly incredible. I'm so grateful to have had them there to lend their talents and amazing energy to our day.

Profile Picture Heather, 1/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jen was a wonderful photographer! I was impressed the most with her personable character. She offered to meet me in person to discuss the details and to just chat. Our wedding date was VERY, VERY cold and she was absolutely wonderful and so willing to go to different locations. She is fun to work with and very down-to-earth and has very reasonable prices. The photos are stunning! I HIGHLY recommend her.

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 12/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jennifer is a great photographer. If you are looking for someone with an artistic eye, then go with JW Photography for sure. She was calm, cool and in charge throughout the event and she did such a great job capturing candid moments which really make the most memorable photos. We were very happy with our choice overall and highly recommend Jennifer for your special day!

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We are so happy that we chose Jen as our photographer. She was very flexible and put us at ease during the photography planning process. We have received so many compliments on our engagement and wedding photos. Jen is very talented and we were very comfortable working with her! We would gladly recommend her to family and friends!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/30/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Jen as our wedding photographer was one of the best wedding-related decisions I made. I knew Jen from college and had seen her amazing photography but had never worked with her before the big day. She was the kindest, most knowledgeable, most calming photographer I could have asked for! Not only did she take all the ceremony and portrait images with impressive skill and efficiency, but she captured SUCH fun shots from the ceremony that I never would have known happened! Due to budget constraints she was our only photographer yet she still provided us with hundreds of incredible pictures that captured every single part of the day. She knew all the important aspects of the day she needed to capture and was able to collect them all. She even had GREAT tips on how to stand to look best -- our best angles, how to hide arm flab, etc. :-)

I could go on an on about how what a fantastic photographer she is, but one more point to note is that she herself got married this year so all the ins and outs of planning a (diy) wedding are fresh in her mind. I went into my wedding knowing SO little about how to put it together. There were a lot of things I wish I did better, but it helped a LOT to have a fellow bride there, reminding you of little things that you don't think of on the big day. I had a freak out right before the ceremony over moving my engagement ring to another finger to receive the wedding ring (something I didn't know happened), and she explained that it should temporarily be on my other ring finger, but it didn't fit there, and it was too big for my pinkies, and then I started crying... and anyway, stupid story but point is, she talked me through it and it was comforting having her there to rely on. You won't have to worry about your photography for one second if you go with Jen!

The pictures are of course AMAZING and everyone who has seen them completely gush over them. They are so professional and I am so thrilled to have them forever!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/19/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

When I began planning my wedding and was seeking a photographer, I immediately thought of Jen. She is a friend I have known since high school and I've witnessed her work ethic and love for photography through the years. Jen asked me about specific requests I had concerning my photography (groups of people I wanted, what I would be sad not to have in our wedding album, etc) and was always keeping me informed about what she had in mind. Our family and wedding guests that have seen our photos all comment on how she captured the style and attitude of our special day. You can trust Jen to do an amazing job!

Profile Picture Lindsy, 11/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really can't say enough good things about Jen. She was very responsive to all of my emails and calls. She gave me all the information I needed, while still being flexible (especially on the day). Then to top it all off her pictures are fantastic.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/1/11, 3 Reviews